Captured Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Jennifer J. Getting married on 04/10/2022

Simply amazing!

Jenny has taken our family photos for a few years now and she is absolutely amazing! Not only does she take the most beautiful pictures, she is a kind, fun, easy going person, which makes working with her such a pleasure. We have also attended many friends weddings that she photographed and the pictures are the best we have ever seen. We would recommend her to anyone needing photos for a wedding, parties, family portraits, really anything she is just the best!
    Janey Married on 12/05/2020

Jenny was so talented and easy to work with!

We are so happy that we chose Jenny to capture the photos for our wedding at The Ben in West Palm Beach in December 2020! Planning and having a wedding during 2020 wasn't easy but being able to work with Jenny made it so much easier! She was easy to communicate with, responsive, friendly, and supportive in each of our interactions leading up to our wedding. I can distinctly remember when she entered my bridal suite...my nerves were just starting to pick it up and she was so calm and friendly. She made me feel at ease in front of the camera...helping me pose, act natural, and giving my recommendations for our honeymoon in Key West. All of the photos seemed to go so quickly and easily at our wedding but I am probably most impressed with how seamless the first look and family photos went! And then...we got our photos and we were absolutely blown away with how beautiful they were!!! There really isn't a photo I don't like and there are hundreds! Jenny did a great job capturing all angles, portraits, beauty, candid, etc.! We are so thankful to have met Jenny and are grateful for the beautiful memories she captured for us!
    Michelle K. Married on 09/16/2020

Amazing art

Beautiful, magazine like photography... perfect shots and moments captured.
    Jennifer S. Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing pictures

Jenny did our 2 day wedding venue and she captured beautiful moments! She was a pleasure to work with, friendly, sweet, fun, professional, and got all the shots we requested! I would highly recommend her, she does wonderful work.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 09/29/2018

You've Found Your Wedding Photographer

My husband Mark and I used Jenny and her team and we loved them! They were great to work with and we loved how the photos turned out. We highly recommend them! If you are looking for a wedding photographer look no further you have found your photographer for life! We are excited to use Jenny in different seasons of our life down the road. Sincerely, Caitlin and Mark
    Ally Married on 02/25/2018
    The absolute best! Not only is Jenny and her team incredibly profession and easy to work with... they are awesome people to get to know. I’m so thankful I used Captured. They’ll be my photographer for life.
    John Married on 01/07/2018
    Extremely professional and on time. If you need someone dependable, Jenny has got your back!
    Kristi Married on 12/16/2017
    My husband and I were so happy with Captured Photography and cannot wait to see the beautiful photographs Jenny took on our wedding day. A family member recommended Jenny to us and I immediately understood why! Her photographs are stunning and genuinely capture the beauty of the moment. Although I met Jenny in person for the first time on my wedding day, she was so friendly and instantly helped put me at ease. Every pose she had us try felt natural and just so us! I seriously could not recommend Captured Photography enough and am so thankful we had Jenny with us to capture all the special moments on our wedding day!
    Erica Married on 03/31/2017
    Since we are coming up on our first anniversary, this review is way overdue! We knew that Jenny was the right photographer for us from our first meeting. She is so kind and down to earth - perfect for a couple like us and for our small, intimate event. We had a moderate budget and Jenny was able to put together a package for us that met our needs. We even ended up with enough left over to put together a gorgeous album. Jenny and her team were amazing to work with on our wedding day - they put us at ease and were flexible with any delays/weather issues that popped up. Jenny was always super-prompt in responding to us before and after our wedding and we didn't wait long at all to receive the beautiful photos. I can't recommend Jenny highly enough and was so happy my brother/sister in law chose her to photograph their wedding as well!
    Monica T. Married on 02/26/2016

Highly recommend

I highly recommend Captured photography for all your photo needs! She has done my engagement, wedding and even my sons first birthday. We will continue using her knowing that the pictures always come out amazing! She really guides you throughout the photo shoot which is a huge help when you feel a little awkward behind the camera!
  • User2549412 2+ years ago
    One of the first vendors we chose for our wedding was our photographer. I stumbled across Captured Photography looking at wedding blogs and fell in love with all of their pictures. I couldn’t be more pleased with how everything turned out. Jenny and Shelly were absolutely amazing. They are both genuine and extremely kind, not to mention complete and total pros. They “captured” every moment, every emotion of the day and that is something that I will cherish forever. Both were extremely professional and catered to us, even when we were a little behind time-wise. I HIGHLY recommend them for any wedding or event. Using their service guarantees beautiful photographs that will last a lifetime!
    Allison Married on 04/11/2015
    Jenny and Shelly did an amazing job photographing our wedding! I'm not comfortable in front of the camera--AT ALL--and they helped direct my husband and me so our photos came out beautifully! Highly recommend them!
    Monica Married on 11/15/2014
    Jenny and Shelly were just wonderful to work with! What amazing photographers! They are both so sweet and kind! The photos were true works of art. These ladies are true professionals and were not intrusive at all with the camera. They captured the perfect moments. My husband and I will be forever grateful for the gorgeous pictures that were obtained.
    Ashley Married on 10/11/2014
    Jenny and Shelly were great! They were extremely professional and priced right!
    Leila Married on 08/23/2014
    Working with Jenny and Shelly was a dream come true! I had my destination wedding at The W South Beach and was so worried planning from NY. Captured by Jenny eased all my stress with their professionalism and responsiveness. Every email was addressed in a timely manner and there was no question too small. From start to finish, they truly made me feel very comfortable with my decision. The day of the wedding was fantastic. AND BONUS: Jenny and Shelly are just remarkable individuals! Sweet, supportive, and genuinely kind. Every moment was captured! The images are amazing! I literally cannot stop looking at my photos. I ordered my album with Captured and I could not be happier. BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS EVER!
    Kristen Married on 03/01/2014
    We had Captured by Jenny take our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. We love them all so much. Jenny & Shelly are so sweet- not to mention they are so unbelievably talented. The pictures they take look like a dream. From the first time I discovered Captured by Jenny- I had always hoped I would be lucky enough to have them document this special time in our lives. The pictures are amazing and they are so wonderful at making everyone feel comfortable, dealing with family and all that goes on on the weddding day. They are fabulous beyond words. LOVE YOU GIRLS! XOXO Kristen - (3-1-14)
    Natasha Married on 01/18/2014
    Jenny and Shelly are the best! I knew I wanted them to be a part of my wedding and they were the first vendor I booked after getting engaged. They are so sweet and professional and really know how to work a camera. We felt so comfortable in front of them and they worked really well with our bridal party and other vendors we hired. We are so grateful for all of their help with designing our album and we can't wait to use them for other big events in the future!
  • User1426891 2+ years ago
    I wanted a photo journalistic approach to my wedding and found very few who fit the part in Miami/Broward. But when I found Captured Photography by Jenny in "The Knot" magazine, I knew I found the perfect photographer for our wedding.

I absolutely loved Jenny and Shelly helping us with our Wedding this October! They were punctual and professional throughout the Day. We weren't too sure where to go to take pictures, but they easily found a beautiful area right on the spot and took some beautiful and creative photos. I loved that they were about natural photos rather than staged poses, though we did have some poses for our single shots and even then, they helped guide us through the whole process.

I cannot emphasize how amazing these two were! I recommend them to ALL of my friends in need of a Great photographer at a very reasonable price :-)
  • Anna Lee
    Anna L. Married on 09/01/2012
    A wedding can't be complete without having a great photographer to capture everything and Jenny did! My husband and I were just amazed with the photographs that reflected how beautiful the wedding was starting with the weather after Hurricane Isaac! How happy we are as the newly weds. How blessed we felt with family and friends who travelled near and far. And how much fun we had throughout the whole event! The pictures we saw are from her blog and we can't wait to see the rest!
    Laura Married on 03/31/2012
    Captured By Jenny was amazing! She is such a great photographer and trust me when I say this, DO NOT SKIMP ON YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER!!! The day goes by so fast and you will look back on your photos to remember it all. Jenny does not disappoint. She took hundreds of fabulous pictures. Many of my family members said these are the best wedding photos they've ever seen. If Jenny is available, BOOK HER!
  • Tracie
    Tracie Married on 02/25/2012
    They made me feel beautiful! They had a great eye for photos. I saw my preview and I am blown away. They had done my engagement session already so I knew they were easy to work with. I have so many things I am self conscious about but not one of those things showed. I do not think I am photogenic at all and they made me be! Everyone is saying how photogenic I am and how beautiful the photos are. She takes the time to edit every single one and make them perfect for you! Jenny & Shelly were amazing and worth every penny! I cannot wait to see the final photos... they showed me some on their camera and I was amazed. So easy to work with and they do not make you feel awkward at all. I promise you wont regret them
    Kyla Married on 11/12/2011
    Jenny & Shelly were an absolute dream to work with. I was thrilled with the way my wedding pictures turned out and very thankful that I chose them to photograph my wedding.
    Candace Married on 09/03/2011
    The first wedding advice we were given, was to not go cheap on a photographer! Get a great photographer you love, and don't hire a relative.. because pictures last FOREVER, and you will want to have great photos to share with family in years to come and to look back on for great memories.

Jenny is an incredible photographer with a fantastic personality, and she has a great assistant as well! Jenny and Shelly are always on the ball, and extremely professional. Jenny really loves to photograph, which is apparent in her work. She captures so much emotion, and her pictures are absolutely amazing!! Everyone who has met Jenny, or seen her photos, loves her and her work! We have received so many compliments on our engagement and wedding photos! You will NOT be disappointed by this vendor!!
    Stefanie Married on 05/28/2011

From Wedding to Family

Jenny was my wedding photographer in 2011 and since then she has taken photographs of our family as it has grown, including infant and family photo shoots. As a wedding photographer, she was incredible and really captured the emotions of everyone involved. She was detail oriented and even took additional photos after the fact when I decided that I would like some photos of the invitations. I was really sick while we were taking our engagement photos (suddenly became nauseous) and somehow she still managed to capture great moments for us as well as being incredibly helpful to me. Now I have three young children who are not the best at following directions or staying still and yet somehow she manages to get so many beautiful photos of all three smiling and looking at the camera. She always manages to take moments when I think there is no chance we'll get anything salvageable and takes many incredible photos. She truly has a gift and her photographs always are incredible. On top of that, she is such a wonderful person and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her.
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 04/30/2011
    Jenny and Shelly are an amazing team! They made sure that all the pictures I had spoken to them about were taken that day! They never stopped taking pictures and made sure all my guests were in at least one picture! We even got two sneak peek pictures by Monday! It was such a blessing to have these wonderful professionals on our wedding day! They were on time, super sweet to me all day, and made sure they in fact did capture our whole day in pictures. Couldn't have asked for more!