Captured Photography Reviews

Captured Photography 7
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 09/29/2018

You've Found Your Wedding Photographer

My husband Mark and I used Jenny and her team and we loved them! They were great to work with and we loved how the photos turned out. We highly recommend them! If you are looking for a wedding photographer look no further you have found your photographer for life! We are excited to use Jenny in different seasons of our life down the road. Sincerely, Caitlin and Mark

Sent on 02/03/2019

Ally · Married on 02/25/2018

The absolute best! Not only is Jenny and her team incredibly profession and easy to work with... they are awesome people to get to know. I’m so thankful I used Captured. They’ll be my photographer for life.

Sent on 05/11/2018

John · Married on 01/07/2018

Extremely professional and on time. If you need someone dependable, Jenny has got your back!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Kristi · Married on 12/16/2017

My husband and I were so happy with Captured Photography and cannot wait to see the beautiful photographs Jenny took on our wedding day. A family member recommended Jenny to us and I immediately understood why! Her photographs are stunning and genuinely capture the beauty of the moment. Although I met Jenny in person for the first time on my wedding day, she was so friendly and instantly helped put me at ease. Every pose she had us try felt natural and just so us! I seriously could not recommend Captured Photography enough and am so thankful we had Jenny with us to capture all the special moments on our wedding day!

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Captured Photography 8

Erica · Married on 03/31/2017

Since we are coming up on our first anniversary, this review is way overdue! We knew that Jenny was the right photographer for us from our first meeting. She is so kind and down to earth - perfect for a couple like us and for our small, intimate event. We had a moderate budget and Jenny was able to put together a package for us that met our needs. We even ended up with enough left over to put together a gorgeous album. Jenny and her team were amazing to work with on our wedding day - they put us at ease and were flexible with any delays/weather issues that popped up. Jenny was always super-prompt in responding to us before and after our wedding and we didn't wait long at all to receive the beautiful photos. I can't recommend Jenny highly enough and was so happy my brother/sister in law chose her to photograph their wedding as well!

Sent on 02/20/2018

One of the first vendors we chose for our wedding was our photographer. I stumbled across Captured Photography looking at wedding blogs and fell in love with all of their pictures. I couldn’t be more pleased with how everything turned out. Jenny and Shelly were absolutely amazing. They are both genuine and extremely kind, not to mention complete and total pros. They “captured” every moment, every emotion of the day and that is something that I will cherish forever. Both were extremely professional and catered to us, even when we were a little behind time-wise. I HIGHLY recommend them for any wedding or event. Using their service guarantees beautiful photographs that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Allison · Married on 04/11/2015

Jenny and Shelly did an amazing job photographing our wedding! I'm not comfortable in front of the camera--AT ALL--and they helped direct my husband and me so our photos came out beautifully! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Monica · Married on 11/15/2014

Jenny and Shelly were just wonderful to work with! What amazing photographers! They are both so sweet and kind! The photos were true works of art. These ladies are true professionals and were not intrusive at all with the camera. They captured the perfect moments. My husband and I will be forever grateful for the gorgeous pictures that were obtained.

Sent on 01/09/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/11/2014

Jenny and Shelly were great! They were extremely professional and priced right!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Leila · Married on 08/23/2014

Working with Jenny and Shelly was a dream come true! I had my destination wedding at The W South Beach and was so worried planning from NY. Captured by Jenny eased all my stress with their professionalism and responsiveness. Every email was addressed in a timely manner and there was no question too small. From start to finish, they truly made me feel very comfortable with my decision. The day of the wedding was fantastic. AND BONUS: Jenny and Shelly are just remarkable individuals! Sweet, supportive, and genuinely kind. Every moment was captured! The images are amazing! I literally cannot stop looking at my photos. I ordered my album with Captured and I could not be happier. BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS EVER!

Sent on 01/24/2015

Kristen · Married on 03/01/2014

We had Captured by Jenny take our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. We love them all so much. Jenny & Shelly are so sweet- not to mention they are so unbelievably talented. The pictures they take look like a dream. From the first time I discovered Captured by Jenny- I had always hoped I would be lucky enough to have them document this special time in our lives. The pictures are amazing and they are so wonderful at making everyone feel comfortable, dealing with family and all that goes on on the weddding day. They are fabulous beyond words. LOVE YOU GIRLS! XOXO Kristen - (3-1-14)

Sent on 04/10/2014

Natasha · Married on 01/18/2014

Jenny and Shelly are the best! I knew I wanted them to be a part of my wedding and they were the first vendor I booked after getting engaged. They are so sweet and professional and really know how to work a camera. We felt so comfortable in front of them and they worked really well with our bridal party and other vendors we hired. We are so grateful for all of their help with designing our album and we can't wait to use them for other big events in the future!

Sent on 07/18/2014

I wanted a photo journalistic approach to my wedding and found very few who fit the part in Miami/Broward. But when I found Captured Photography by Jenny in "The Knot" magazine, I knew I found the perfect photographer for our wedding.

I absolutely loved Jenny and Shelly helping us with our Wedding this October! They were punctual and professional throughout the Day. We weren't too sure where to go to take pictures, but they easily found a beautiful area right on the spot and took some beautiful and creative photos. I loved that they were about natural photos rather than staged poses, though we did have some poses for our single shots and even then, they helped guide us through the whole process.

I cannot emphasize how amazing these two were! I recommend them to ALL of my friends in need of a Great photographer at a very reasonable price :-)

Sent on 11/07/2013
  • Anna Lee

Anna Lee · Married on 09/01/2012

A wedding can't be complete without having a great photographer to capture everything and Jenny did! My husband and I were just amazed with the photographs that reflected how beautiful the wedding was starting with the weather after Hurricane Isaac! How happy we are as the newly weds. How blessed we felt with family and friends who travelled near and far. And how much fun we had throughout the whole event! The pictures we saw are from her blog and we can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Laura · Married on 03/31/2012

Captured By Jenny was amazing! She is such a great photographer and trust me when I say this, DO NOT SKIMP ON YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER!!! The day goes by so fast and you will look back on your photos to remember it all. Jenny does not disappoint. She took hundreds of fabulous pictures. Many of my family members said these are the best wedding photos they've ever seen. If Jenny is available, BOOK HER!

Sent on 05/23/2012
  • Tracie

Tracie · Married on 02/25/2012

They made me feel beautiful! They had a great eye for photos. I saw my preview and I am blown away. They had done my engagement session already so I knew they were easy to work with. I have so many things I am self conscious about but not one of those things showed. I do not think I am photogenic at all and they made me be! Everyone is saying how photogenic I am and how beautiful the photos are. She takes the time to edit every single one and make them perfect for you! Jenny & Shelly were amazing and worth every penny! I cannot wait to see the final photos... they showed me some on their camera and I was amazed. So easy to work with and they do not make you feel awkward at all. I promise you wont regret them

Sent on 03/03/2012

Kyla · Married on 11/12/2011

Jenny & Shelly were an absolute dream to work with. I was thrilled with the way my wedding pictures turned out and very thankful that I chose them to photograph my wedding.

Sent on 06/13/2012

candace · Married on 09/03/2011

The first wedding advice we were given, was to not go cheap on a photographer! Get a great photographer you love, and don't hire a relative.. because pictures last FOREVER, and you will want to have great photos to share with family in years to come and to look back on for great memories.

Jenny is an incredible photographer with a fantastic personality, and she has a great assistant as well! Jenny and Shelly are always on the ball, and extremely professional. Jenny really loves to photograph, which is apparent in her work. She captures so much emotion, and her pictures are absolutely amazing!! Everyone who has met Jenny, or seen her photos, loves her and her work! We have received so many compliments on our engagement and wedding photos! You will NOT be disappointed by this vendor!!

Sent on 09/27/2011
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 04/30/2011

Jenny and Shelly are an amazing team! They made sure that all the pictures I had spoken to them about were taken that day! They never stopped taking pictures and made sure all my guests were in at least one picture! We even got two sneak peek pictures by Monday! It was such a blessing to have these wonderful professionals on our wedding day! They were on time, super sweet to me all day, and made sure they in fact did capture our whole day in pictures. Couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 05/06/2011
  • Helen

Helen · Married on 03/26/2011

Dear Jenny,

You are a PHENOMENAL PHOTOGRAPHER! I am soo glad you were reccommended to me. The possitives I find in you are: Amazing Pictures, Great Prices, Professional & On Time and You Are A Beautiful Person. The negatives... I can't find any!
    I have been following your blog for over a year now and I never get tired of reading about your clients and seeing the wonderful shots you take and seeing your babies and the cute things they are up to. You are so blessed. Thank you for the work you did and I can not wait to see all the pictures.

Also the fact that the DAY AFTER you post a "Sneak Peak" is so great!

Love, Helen "Rodriguez"

Sent on 03/30/2011

Desiree · Married on 03/19/2011

Choosing Captured Photography was the best decision I made when planning my wedding. Jenny and Shelly are amazingly talented and captured moments that still make me cry when I look at them. Photography was the most important thing to me for my wedding and I know I will fondly look at these pictures for years to come. And it was an added treat to have such awesome people to work with on my wedding day :) I was thrilled when sneak peak pics were posted just a few days after the wedding (a fabulous treat for us while on our honeymoon!) and many more were posted just a few days after that. I will use Captured Photography for all of my special events!

Sent on 05/06/2011

Erin · Married on 01/15/2011

We had our wedding photos taken (and ALL of our family photos as our little ones arrived) by Jenny and she takes the most natural and magical photos! As we all know, photos can be awkward but Jenny puts you at ease and captures the moments and details in a way that looks beautiful, artistic, and truly natural. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Captured Photography 13
    Captured Photography 14
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 12/30/2010

Captured by Jenny was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Jenny excelled at all the qualities we were looking for in a photographer - she's amazingly talented, a joy to work with, very professional, allowed us to customize the shots we wanted, and had prices in-line with other photographers on the market.

Her pictures are beautiful, personal and creative. Each time I look at the photos it brings me back to the wedding day. She has an eye for spotting creative shots and memorable moments. In particular she is able to get everyone to act natural so that our shots truly reflect the emotions of the day.

Her service is custom, detailed and heartfelt. She is fun to hang out with and very helpful in many ways (she even put the flower in my hair!). Communicating with Jenny, both via phone and email, was always fast, efficient and informative. On our wedding day gave great direction when shooting and worked with us to make sure we got every shot we wanted. During the reception Jenny was circulating throughout the room taking shots of every detail. Each time I looked up to a find Jenny to ask her to take a picture, she was not more than a few feet away waiting to get the specific family or friend picture I requested.

Jenny is the definition of timely. The day after our wedding we were ESTATIC to see our "sneak peak" picture preview on her blog. Within seven days of the wedding Jenny had wonderful collection of our photos posted. This was such a great part of her service because it allowed us to share our special day with people who were not able to be there.

Overall, Jenny is creative, professional, talented, and a fun person with which to share our wedding day. We couldn't be happier with her work and give her the highest recommendation possible.

Sent on 02/05/2011

Jessica · Married on 12/04/2010

Jenny and her assistant Shelly were my top pick when it came to choosing a wedding photographer. I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of pictures she took on my wedding day. I can't wait to use her services again for future events and memories!

Sent on 01/27/2011

Amy · Married on 11/05/2010

Jen was amazing. She captured details of our wedding, I wouldn't have thought to catch. She captured incredible moments of our wedding day. The photos are artistic as well and not just the old fashioned "stand in a row with your bridesmaids on one side and groomsmen on the other" shots. Her shots are creative!

Sent on 01/26/2011