Captured Moments by Jennifer Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Samantha
    Samantha Married on 05/15/2021

Exceptional photographer

We love how Jenn captured all the very special moments of our day, from getting ready to the end of the night. She is an exceptional photographer, and all our pictures turned out beautiful!
    Janine P. Married on 09/21/2019

Jen is amazing

JEN IS AMAZING. I don't think I could say that enough. We used Jen for our engagement photos as well as our wedding photography and it was hands down the best decision I made for our wedding. Photography was one of my highest priorities for my wedding and Jen blew away my expectations. Not only is she crazy affordable, but her quality, dedication and personality are second to none. She went above and beyond for us on our wedding day, was super flexible with our location for photos (college campus) and was overall just so fun to work with. We planned a long distance wedding (live in TX and got married in PA) and Jen made that so easy for planning. We have already decided that any future photography needs, we'll be using Jen. We hands down recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!
  • Leanne
    Leanne Married on 09/22/2018

absolutely wonderful!

Jen was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. She kept everyone laughing during photos. She’s definitely a go getter! We loved having her and her assistant with us at our wedding. The poses she chose for us were amazing.... she’s a natural!! She even helped me through the caterering disaster we went through... she was very caring and helpful with words of advice. I would reccomend Jen to anyone and everyone. We will definitely be going back to her for all of our other photography needs.
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 08/04/2018
    Jen was awesome!! She made pictures fun and I cannot wait to see them! She was willing to incorporate what we wanted in photos and go along with my crazy family! (Honestly, I think she fit right in!!)
    Meghan Married on 11/04/2017
    We love Jennifer! My husband and I are so happy that we chose Jennifer to be our photographer for our wedding in Arlington, VA in November. We heard about her from a coworker and are so glad that we listened! She did an amazing job, rolled with the changes in venue, etc. and was always responsive to our questions. The pictures came out amazing and there were a ton of them to choose from! Our wedding party and family absolutely loved her as well and she is now going to be the photographer in my best friend's wedding this summer so I get to work with her again! You can't get a better value for her services, we highly recommend!!
    Donna Married on 08/05/2017
    Jen is a true professional. She scouted locations prior to shooting both engagement and wedding photos to find great spots. She kept things moving quickly and even handled uncooperative flower girls and managed to get them calm and poised for her camera. She allowed me to peek at a few photos on my daughter's wedding day, and some of them could grace the cover of bridal magazines. She is that good!
    Katie Married on 05/13/2017
    I am so happy we went with jen and captured moments by Jennifer for our wedding. She did an amazing job with our engagement session and she was amazing on the day of our wedding. Came early to get us getting ready at the hotel, made sure the guys were where they needed to be, somehow was able to keep our groomsmen in line, etc. She even made sure i had lunch brought for us so we would not be starving by dinner. I cant wait until we get our photos back! I would definitely recommend her!
  • mrs1780
    Kiersten Married on 09/24/2016
    So far we've used Jenn for our engagements, which we absolutely loved. She's amazing to work with. Since our first meeting with her, we've felt like we've known her for years. We absolutely cannot wait to work with her on our wedding day.
    Melissa Married on 05/20/2016
    Jen is an absolutely amazing photographer and her personality surpasses all others. I'm so happy that we went with her as our engagement and wedding photographer. She goes above and beyond in all aspects of providing her services and makes sure you don't stress about any of the small stuff. She was fabulous to work with and we will be going to her to capture other milestones in our lives in the future. I highly recommend her. You won't regret it!
    Kayla Married on 05/08/2016
    Jennifer is super nice and personable! From the beginning she was attentive and explained everything, answering all questions I came up with at the first meeting and there after. She has different packages and offers and each one has some flexibility. We kept in touch until the special day arrived and if it weren't for Jennifer our day would not have gone as great and smoothly as it did. She can offer her advice when wanted or needed but ultimately leaves the decision up to you. Aside from just taking wonderful pictures she makes sure you have all you need that day and is pretty much at your beck and call. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer or person to have shared in our day and provide us with truly the only thing you take from your wedding day other than an other half and memories! I highly would recommend Jennifer to all of you for your photography needs. She will soon be taking our twins newborn pictures.
    Jamie Married on 10/10/2015
    Jennifer was absolutely amazing!!! The pictures turned out better than I could have ever hoped for. I loved working with Jennifer, she made the day so much easier and helped not only me, but my wedding party through so many close-calls (including a very stuck zipper)! She helped manage some of the interesting family dynamics so that all I had to worry about was getting to the altar in one glamorous piece. We definitely would work with her again and plan to for our family shoots in the future!
    Shannon Married on 09/19/2015
    Jennifer has been a joy to work with so far and we haven't even had our big day yet! She is extremely professional (and still personable), flexible, and timely in responding to questions. I could not have picked a better photographer to work with!
    Brittany Married on 06/27/2015
    I knew Jennifer personally before hiring her to photograph my wedding but she did an amazing job! She met with me and my husband before hand to go over everything and to show shots she had taken from other weddings and went over all pricing. She showed up on time for the wedding and took a ton of action shots and joined in on the fun with us. She even met up with us a month after the wedding to take more photos for us, since it poured on our wedding day and we weren't able to get all the shots we wanted.

I would definitely hire Jennifer for any future photo opportunities!
    Colby Married on 06/06/2015
    Jennifer was amazingly easy to work with and she listened to what we wanted and made it happen. She was a complete pleasure to work with and made sure we had our pictures in an incredibly short amount of time. Nothing but professionalism, quality, and an eye for what will make the best photographs.
    Grace Married on 05/09/2015
    If you're looking for a photographer who will do whatever you ask (keep everyone on schedule, make sure your dress is perfect at all times, pick locations for photos) and gives 110%, Jen's your girl. I didn't have a wedding planner so she really helped make sure the day ran smoothly. I met with her in advance and told her what poses I liked and she gave her HONEST opinion about which would work for our location and which probably wouldn't turn out as good as the overly-Photoshopped version I found on Pinterest :) Prices are extremely reasonable for the quality of work provided. She's also got a fun loving personality and I'd recommend her to anyone.
    Shannon Married on 05/02/2015
    Jen goes above and beyond for any couple she works with.. I can personally say from experience that she isn't just a photographer she has become family!!
    On our wedding day she helped ease any of my stressed out nerves.. And any request we had she made sure it happened!
    Rachael Married on 07/26/2014
    There are no words to explain or express how amazing Jen is! She went above and beyond for my wedding and made the whole day go smoothly! She even did things that were not in the photographer job description to make sure everything was perfect! She is a true blessing! We will never go to anyone else for our professional pictures!
    Krista Married on 08/09/2013
    Jenn is beyond personable and the pictures she took exceeded all of our expectations!! Our pictures came back within 2-3 weeks! Prices very reasonable and the final photos were breathtaking!
  • User1230579 2+ years ago
    My husband and I both agree that hiring Jen as our photographer was one of the best decisions we had about the wedding. Not only was she super fun and easy to work with, but she was able to handle our families wonderfully! We loved the shots she took, and it was like she wasn't even there when she was taking pictures and such!! I would highly recommend Jen to anyone, and I look forward to using her in the far off future when we start a family :)
    Amy Married on 05/11/2013
    Jennifer is amazing!! Got me quick pics to post a little preview on my facebook and was there to support me in every part of my wedding! She was ready to take care of issues that she didn't need worry about to make sure that my day was perfect!!!
  • User1014705 2+ years ago
    We loved everything about Jen from the first time we met her on site. She has a fantastic personality that put my husband at ease, and he is not an easy picture person at all! The quality of her work is fantastic, we loved all of our photographs. She was able to capture each moment throughout the day and it resulted in some beautiful pictures. She also is very creative and had some unique pictures that not everyone typically does for weddings. We can't wait to get the final copies to display in our home.
    Tawney Married on 12/19/2015
    Jen was fantastic! She took all my stress away, we talked extensively before and she knew exactly what I wanted. She was able to take control of my unruly wedding party and keep everyone focused, all I had to do was smile. My pictures are fantastic!!!
    Krista H. Married on 08/31/2019

Could have been better

Jen did a great job during the wedding but it seemed like once the wedding was over she thought her job was done. If you want your pictures in a timely manner go elsewhere. It’s been almost a year since our wedding and still have yet to receive our wedding album and still had to email her about it asking if we were ever going to get a preliminary to review first. I waited 3 months before I even got preview pictures which all my friends who used someone else got their preview photos the next day or two. Everything seemed to be an excuse of why we weren’t. Receiving things in a timely manner like our usb drive how she got the wrong ones and they were on back order and so on. She claimed she was very busy and unable to give us these things in a timely manner which I understand but this is your job we paid for a service and expect good professionalism from it. The picture did turn out great but the amount of time we waited for everything was absolutely ridiculous.
    Sara H. Married on 05/11/2018

Great at first

We hired Jen for both our engagement and wedding photos. Our engagement photos turned out great, but the wedding was a different story. Upon receiving our photos back, many were not crisp and clear. We have since printed some of these photos and they are not clear with printing. Several photos we asked for were missing from the album as well, photos we will never be able to get back. The quality was just not what we had received with our engagement photos. At one point, she shushed me using her hands which left a very bad impression on my grandparents. Upon trying to work with Jen, we were only offered a very small refund, our photos to be "re-edited" after Christmas time, and were never given our online album.
    Mel Married on 12/31/2018
    So disappointed based upon what other people have said. I was part of a bridal party for a wedding Jennifer shot. I’m not sure if she overwhelmed herself or what. On the wedding day, Jennifer took very few variations of pictures for the wedding party, especially the bridal party (we only got one picture each with each the brides and then a 2 different group shots). She wasn’t the most kind throughout the experience; you could tell she was irritated and rushing. Then, we have been waiting over three months for photos when she said it would be eight weeks. I certainly would not recommend her to friends, and I’m getting married next year and wouldn’t even go with her if it were free.