Captured Memories Fine Photography, Photo Booth & DJ Services Reviews

15 | Newark, CA

15 Reviews for Captured Memories Fine Photography, Photo Booth & DJ Services

• User4880050 · event on 02/12/2015

Captured Memories did an outstanding job with both the photography and photo booth for our Annual Sales Kick Off event. They thought of everything and had a great set up and were really great to work with. I would highly recommend their services to anyone and will be utilizing their services for future events.

Sent on 03/15/2015
  • User4754444 · event on 01/24/2015

They were able to great a price that fit our budget perfectly. They also asked about the little things we would have never thought about. They were very helpful overall.

Sent on 01/31/2015
  • User4754445 · event on 01/24/2015

Sent on 01/31/2015

Joe · event on 12/13/2014

The Photo Booth showed up on time, the props were great, I would use this company again.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Daniel · event on 11/14/2014

Great quality product delivered, very friendly and great customer service. Delivered as promised.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Henry · event on 08/30/2014

Our sincere THAN YOU to Joe, Mary Lu and Devin for their participation in our event. Our car show and casino event may not have happened if it wasn't for Joe encouragement o proceed.
    THEY MADE OUR EVENT A SUCCESSES.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Angela · event on 07/12/2014

My husband and I hired Captured Memories Fine Photography for my parents 50th. wedding Anniversary.
    We hired them for there full service package of photography, photo booth and DJ services. It was wonderful dealing with them for all three services, it made life a lot easier to deal with one vender.
    Their photography services were excellent and we got the final images in about two weeks after the anniversary. The Photo Booth....WOW what a great time that was! Highly recommended!!
    The DJ was absolutely wonderful; he played a verity of music that kept everyone dancing all night!
    We highly recommend Captured Memories Fine Photography, Photo Booth & DJ services!!

Sent on 08/04/2014
  • F

Felicia · event on 06/28/2014

I had DJ and Photo Booth services at my graduation party. The DJ had great song selection and was able to play the perfect variety of music for all my guests. With an abundance of fun props and silly hats, the Photo Booth was a huge hit-- many guests (including myself) took pictures in it multiple times through out the night. Overall, my experience was wonderful and I will not hesitate to recommend these services to my friends and family.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Kim · event on 06/07/2014

We are so glad we contacted DJ C in regards to our daughter’s sweet 16 birthday party. We meet with Joe and Devin to learn more about their services and pricing. We felt comfortable with them and what they had to offer that we booked their services right then and there. They are a pleasure to work with and very professional. We went over music lists of what we would like played, and what not to play. To our surprise they had non-explicit versions of some of the music my daughter wanted. Our package contained two screens for a photo slide show, music videos, and live video of the dancing. The music and lighting was fantastic; our daughter and guests had an absolute wonderful time!, Unforgettable! We would recommend DJ C Custom Sound our family and friends!!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Louis · Married on 03/01/2014

easy to work with and they did a great job

Sent on 07/12/2014

Captured Memories Fine Photography, Photo Booth & DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for your review Louis!!

Erica · Married on 08/22/2010

Joe and MaryLu did and excellent job at photographing our wedding from beginning to end. They are very friendly and easy to get along with. My husband and I couldn't have imagined a better album then the one that we got!

Sent on 11/04/2010

stephanie · Married on 08/07/2010

David and I were so happy with our photographers! Joe and Mary lu took the time to get to know us and our style. The attention to detail, timing and light was amazing, they took the time to scope out both locations for our engagement and wedding photo's to make sure the timing would be perfect for certain pictures. They did a outstanding job with our wedding album, all we had to do was pick the pictures that went into the album and they did EVERYTHING else, it was great, beautiful color, organization and technique. We were married on 6/6/2010 and they had our album done beginning of October. very fast and efficient. I would recommend captured memories for any occasion/event!

Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/05/2010

Helena · Married on 09/22/2001

Amazing Photographer!!! Joe and MaryLu Silva are an excellent team! Our engagement and wedding photos are breath taking. My husband and I are extremely happy with the quality of work and service provided by Captured Memories. We continue to use Captured Memories for all our photo needs. Highly recommended!!!

Helena & Gary

Sent on 01/12/2011

Kim · Married on 04/05/1980

I had a wonderful experience with Joe and his wife MaryLu. I felt very comfortable with them. They were professional, yet personal. The pictures are great. MaryLu has a great eye for beautiful and creative setting/backdrop. I recieved my proofs in just a couple weeks. Joe did a GREAT retouch on my portraits!! I will recommend Captured Memories to all my friends and co-workers for any photography needs they may have. I'm very satisfied!!

Sent on 11/04/2010

Jack · event on 01/25/2014

Devin is an awesome DJ. What ever song request he will play it.

Sent on 08/23/2014