Balsam and Blush Photography Reviews

Balsam and Blush Photography 5
Balsam and Blush Photography 6
Balsam and Blush Photography 7

Jessica · Married on 08/15/2015

We cannot say enough nice things about Kelly! From our first meeting we knew she was the photographer we wanted. Besides her amazing talent and beautiful pictures, she is just so warm and inviting that you can't help but love her. Our engagement shoot and our wedding day photos were absolutely beautiful. Kelly and her husband Scott go above and beyond for their clients. They do a fantastic job at making you feel comfortable and they do any and everything to make sure you get not only the shots you've requested, but shots they want to take that they know you will love. Kelly also turned around my photos VERY quickly and they are stunning. So glad we chose her as our photographer!!!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Angie · Married on 08/08/2015

We absolutely loved working with Kelly. She is such a fun photographer to be around, and her photos are absolutely stunning. We received all of our wedding photos within one week of our wedding. I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend CBK to everyone, especially those who understand and appreciate journalistic values in photography. Each one of our wedding photos tells a story.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Kate · Married on 06/28/2015

Very familiar with the Brookside Farm setting, knows all the great spots for pictures and makes sure you get excellent shots to remember your day!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Audrey · Married on 05/22/2015

Kelly is wonderful! She did an excellent job with making our photos beautiful! She is very friendly and professional and we had no problem trusting her to capture all the best details of our wedding day. If you're looking for a creative photographer for your wedding or lifestyle event, I definitely recommend Captured By Kelly!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/13/2014

Kelly is an absolutely amazing photographer who went beyond my expectations with our photos. She was able to handle a huge bridal party and get all of the photos I wanted (with her own twist of course). I looked through our wedding photos (which there were a ton of!) and fell in love! She captured our entire day from start to finish beautifully. I'd recommend her to any one wanting high quality photos. She definitely knows what she's doing and you can tell she loves doing it! :)

Sent on 09/30/2014

Balsam and Blush Photography's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! You were a pleasure to work with. Your wedding was beautiful and I'm so glad I was able to be a part of it! Best wishes to you and Drew! I know you will have a wonderful life together! :)

Kelly and Scott were absolutely wonderful from the time we met months before the wedding to the final shot of the evening. They were professional and very flexible, especially on our wedding day when it started to rain and they provided me with a clear umbrella to use so it wouldn't interfere with our pictures. They arrived early the day of the wedding to take pictures of my dress and other details, and stayed until the end of our reception in order to capture all of the dancing and candid shots. Additionally, Kelly would always respond to my emails or phone calls within a day or two, which was very valuable as we worked out the details of my contract. I would definitely recommend Kelly to any bride.

Sent on 09/28/2014

Balsam and Blush Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Jamie. Your wedding was so unique and beautiful. Thank you so much for inviting us to capture your day. Best wishes to you as you begin your new life as husband and wife!

Best experience we could have asked for. CapturedByKelly is and was flexible, open to ideas, accommodating to our ornriness, had a timely response to everything, gave awesome quality work, and was dedicated even after the job is done. I would gladly recommend to anyone :)

Sent on 01/06/2015

Pamela · Married on 05/17/2014

Kelly Graber is an AMAZING photographer. She is so pleasant to work with and she really listens to exactly what you want and she definitely delivers! I loved every single photo that she took. Her work is amazing. When my wedding went late and things were off schedule, she kept her cool and got the job done and was just so professional and just so sweet. She takes VERY natural looking photos with awesome poses I never would've thought of. Thank God for Kelly.... Affordable, professional and just so sweet to work with.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Balsam and Blush Photography's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words, Pamela. From the moment we met you that first time at Starbucks, we knew we wanted to be a part of your wedding day. I'm so glad we were! You are a wonderful couple and we wish you the very best!
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 05/27/2018

We loved working with Kelly! She was friendly, professional, and had a great artistic eye. She wove herself into our special day seamlessly—everything was so natural. We would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Cristina · Married on 06/02/2018

Kelly was excellent! She kept us on schedule throughout taking photos and was able to make husband and I (two very awkward people) feel comfortable while taking photos. She arranged group shots beautifully and her color work is fantastic! She also managed to wrangle my mom's whole side into taking a wonderful group photo. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 05/13/2017

I LOVED the photos that Kelly took of the "details" and of my husband and I during the ceremony and the "creative session" afterward. They are beautiful and she really captured very genuine feelings and expressions! Kelly took time to meet with us before the wedding to figure out what kind of photos we wanted to fit our personalities, and was good about finding time to meet us even though we live out of town. However, I was a little disappointed in the "portrait" or posed shots of our bridal party and my family. Out of all of the shots of our entire bridal party together, we maybe have one or two photos that turned out well. The shots of the bridesmaids before the wedding are in front of weird backgrounds (such as a closet), even though we were at a beautiful country club that could have had lots of great spots. We also didn't get one photo of the adults in my family all looking at the camera. I know we were pressed for time taking the family shots between the wedding and the reception, but I'm not sure why she didn't check if the photos turned out. Overall I would recommend Kelly - she took beautiful shots and was very sweet to work with - but if portrait/family shots are important to you, I would make that very clear up front.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Courtney · Married on 10/10/2015

Kelly is awesome! She is so fun and easy to work with. My most helpful hint to any future couples would be to take advantage of the timeline! Make sure that there is plenty of time allotted for pictures and have a sense for what pictures you absolutely want and make a note of it. The day will never be flawless, but it will help make it smoother!

Sent on 10/26/2015