Captured by Kelly Photography Reviews

Captured by Kelly Photography 3
Captured by Kelly Photography 4
Captured by Kelly Photography 5

Stephen · Married on 10/13/2018

Kelly was super accommodating even when we had to reschedule our engagement photo shoot a number of times due to rain. We had a pretty small schedule to work with and she worked really hard to fit into our schedule. She was professional and great to work with. She said to expect our pictures in two weeks, but had them back within three days. We couldn't be happier with the result. Would definitely recommend her to anyone who would ask. Thanks Kelly!

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2018

Kelly is really easy to work with and a lot of fun! She made us feel comfortable and our photos turned out better than I even imagined. She definitely captured our beautiful wedding day in a way that will help us remember it perfectly.

Lindsay · Married on 10/14/2017

We were more pleased with our whole experience than we ever thought was even possible. Every single one of our pictures turned out unbelievably gorgeous and with each one it brings back a cherished moment of our special day. Captured by Kelly Photography gave us a life time of precious memories that we can share with generations to come. We knew we wanted Kelly to capture our engagement and wedding photos before even meeting with her. After meeting with her we discovered her beautiful personality, energetic kindness and grace was just icing on the cake. Her talent, professionalism, creatively and energy were absolutely outstanding. We can’t wait for our next Captured by Kelly Photography shoot with more to follow for years to come.

Taylor · Married on 08/26/2017

Kelly was absolutely amazing. She was so easy to work with and always super nice. My husband and I had a relatively large wedding party and Kelly was so calm and helpful when getting us all together for photos. We got our pictures back super fast and they were stunning. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and we definitely recommend her services!

Beth · Married on 08/12/2017

Kelly was welcoming and warm from the first time we met her for our consultation. Leading up to our wedding, she was proactive, asking questions and getting to know our day-of timeline to be sure she was organized. Kelly woke up extra early for us to capture some shots from our morning run, something we wanted to do to shake the nerves! She and her husband bounced around between locations all day to ensure she caught our the special moments.

The end result was beautiful! Kelly put the time and effort in to really capture the details of all our hard work in a creative way, sneaky shots of the cute flower girl & ring bearer, and some great candid's. She picked the perfect airy, bright lighting and laid back settings that were exactly what we asked for, and was sure to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera the entire time. She was so easy to work with! I would definitely recommend Kelly for any and all photography needs! We would pick her again in a heartbeat. Thank you again Kelly! :)

Sent on 09/06/2017

Captured by Kelly Photography's reply:

Thanks for the review and kind words, Beth! Loved working with you and Patrick! It was so fun to see your vision come to life ❤️ Best wishes to you both!!

Tara · Married on 05/20/2017

Kelly was so wonderful to work with! She helped to make the day run smoothly, while still making sure to get fantastic pictures. We are so happy we chose her!

Brianne · Married on 05/06/2017

Kelly (Captured by Kelly Photography) was absolutely phenomenal to work with. I knew from seeing her online portfolio that her work was beautiful, but our initial meeting with her sealed the deal - we wanted to have her capture our big day. She is so organized, professional, fun, and creative. She worked with me to understand our vision for the wedding and the photos show that. Kelly made a schedule for the day, was sure to include all the shots that were important to us, and kept the day moving. It was so much fun to have her and her creative abilities for all-day coverage on our wedding day. It was rainy and cold on the day of our barn wedding and the pictures are still GORGEOUS. Even in the rain, her vision shined.

She provides beautiful photos and captures all the little candid shots you could ever hope for. I'm very grateful to have her photos as a lifetime memory of the wedding day. My mom and I handpicked every vendor, and I cannot recommend her enough. Kelly is top notch!

Leigh · Married on 11/26/2016

Kelly was incredible to work with throughout the entire process. She made a point to get to know/ talk with my husband and I before the wedding to make sure we had a solid plan. She was very professional and extremely responsive, always answering my questions within a day or less. Day of, she and Scott helped our day run very smoothly. They captured the feel and energy of our wedding perfectly. I am still not sure how they captured so many great photos of us, our family, and friends. Highly, highly recommend Captured by Kelly Photography for any couple planning their wedding or special event!!

Diamanto · Married on 10/15/2016

Finding Kelly was probably the best thing to happen to us throughout our wedding process. We originally found her for our engagement pictures, but not even halfway through our engagement shoot we knew we wanted her for the wedding! She is so accommodating and was more than willing to work around our insane schedules. Her work is out of this world! The day of the wedding went so smooth and our bridal party had a blast with her and Scott. Choose captured by Kelly and you will NOT regret it. I may sound over the top but my husband and I are just so happy with the results! Thanks Kelly:)

Michelle · Married on 10/15/2016

Wonderful!!!!

Kelly is an incredible photographer! She is very easy to work with and takes the time to create the perfect picture. Kelly and her second shooter (Ashley) are extremely professional and dependable. Definitely recommended!!!!

Anna · Married on 08/06/2016

Kelly and Scott did a wonderful job at our wedding! The photos are absolutely gorgeous and I got them so quickly! I mixed things up during formal photos and they just rolled with it, which made me less stressed out! If only there was more time in the day to take more photos!

Daniel · Married on 07/16/2016

Kelly was absolutely the best photographer for our wedding. We felt so comfortable with her from the very first time we met - and when you are with a photographer all day on one of the biggest days of your life, you need to feel comfortable. She made taking our photos so easy and fun; our bride & groom photo shoot was honestly one of our favorite parts of the day. Kelly also turned around all of our photos in less than 3 weeks, even though she was on vacation one of those weeks! Lastly, the results were better than we could have asked for - we don't even know how we're going to pick which ones to print. We couldn't be more happy and impressed by Kelly's work. We would recommend her to everyone!

Emily · Married on 06/03/2016

I loved working with Kelly, I have done multiple sessions with her and every time has been wonderful! I knew I had to have her for my wedding and my pictures were perfect!

Shannon · Married on 03/18/2016

kelly is such a sweetie!! I cannot say enough about her professionalism, flexibility, and desire to produce the perfect album for her clients!! My fiancé and I were scheduled to take engagement pictures with Kelly while in Ohio for Christmas! Unfortunately, the weather changed our plans. Kelly was completely understanding and super flexible with the schedule, as we were watching the weather!! When seeking a photographer for a wedding or engagement, you definitely want someone talented and efficient!! However, if you also want someone who is extremely genuine and also feels like an instant friend, I'd highly recommend Kelly :)

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Kelly for our wedding! Although our wedding was held in Canton, we really wanted our engagement session in Columbus, where we met and live. Kelly was open to traveling for us and we had a really great engagement shoot. Our wedding day went equally as well. Kelly has such a positive, calming attitude, which was perfect for keeping everyone focused and upbeat. We could not have had a better experience, and our photos turned out awesome!

Stephanie · Married on 10/17/2015

Working with Kelly was a dream! I carefully searched for a photographer who would get to know me and my now-husband, and who was trustworthy and attentive to detail. We did not have to worry about coming up with poses, because she knew exactly what would work best for us. After our first meeting over coffee, I was positive that she would provide professional service and that she understood the traditional and elegant style we were working toward for our special day. We received our preview while we were still on our honeymoon! I would gladly recommend Kelly to anyone!! THANK YOU for your time. Your ability to capture people's personalities is truly amazing, and I am so glad to see how much you love what you do.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Captured by Kelly Photography's reply:

Stephanie, thank YOU for your sweet words! They mean so much to me and I absolutely loved working with you and David! You two are perfect for each other and I just know you will have a wonderful marriage. :)

Melissa · Married on 10/03/2015

Kelly and her husband are pretty amazing at what they do! They take the time to get to know you on a personal level to make sure they capture your true emotions on camera. Our wedding photos turned out more beautiful than I could even imagine!

Leanne · Married on 09/19/2015

Kelly and her husband did an amazing job at our wedding. They were able to capture each and every special moment. They were so professional and patient with us. They made me feel special and important. My pictures are unbelievable!!!!!! I cannot wait to share them with family and friends!

Kristen · Married on 09/05/2015

I absolutely loved working with Kelly and her husband. They were professional, fantastic and a great team. My husband (who doesn't like talking to people) kept talking about how great Kelly was and how easy it was to talk to her. She does an amazing job and the turn around on getting photos is fast. She went over and beyond to try and help issues with other services during the day. My photos turned out perfect! She takes the time to know you and your husband and does what works best with your personalities. They communicated well with me, my family and vendors. I am so happy I chose her as my photographer!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Captured by Kelly Photography's reply:

Kristen-thank you so much for your kind review! We loved working with you guys and wish you the very best!

Audrey · Married on 08/29/2015

Kelly was wonderful to work with. From the very beginning we could tell that she took our wedding--and what we wanted to capture from the day--very seriously. We live in Arizona, but Kelly made it as simple as possible to communicate over the long distance; our first contact was via Skype, and she was never more than an email away if we had questions. When we came out to Ohio for a planning trip, she met up with us at my grandparents' farm (the venue) so she could get a sense of where the best photo opportunities could be found. We could not be happier with the work that she did for us, and how quickly she got our photos to us!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Captured by Kelly Photography's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! Your wedding was so beautiful. It was my pleasure to be a part of it! Hope you guys had an amazing honeymoon in Ireland! Enjoy married life!

Jessica · Married on 08/15/2015

We cannot say enough nice things about Kelly! From our first meeting we knew she was the photographer we wanted. Besides her amazing talent and beautiful pictures, she is just so warm and inviting that you can't help but love her. Our engagement shoot and our wedding day photos were absolutely beautiful. Kelly and her husband Scott go above and beyond for their clients. They do a fantastic job at making you feel comfortable and they do any and everything to make sure you get not only the shots you've requested, but shots they want to take that they know you will love. Kelly also turned around my photos VERY quickly and they are stunning. So glad we chose her as our photographer!!!

Angie · Married on 08/08/2015

We absolutely loved working with Kelly. She is such a fun photographer to be around, and her photos are absolutely stunning. We received all of our wedding photos within one week of our wedding. I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend CBK to everyone, especially those who understand and appreciate journalistic values in photography. Each one of our wedding photos tells a story.

Kate · Married on 06/28/2015

Very familiar with the Brookside Farm setting, knows all the great spots for pictures and makes sure you get excellent shots to remember your day!

Audrey · Married on 05/22/2015

Kelly is wonderful! She did an excellent job with making our photos beautiful! She is very friendly and professional and we had no problem trusting her to capture all the best details of our wedding day. If you're looking for a creative photographer for your wedding or lifestyle event, I definitely recommend Captured By Kelly!