Captured By Cami Photography Reviews

41 Reviews for Captured By Cami Photography

• Kelsey

Kelsey 路 Getting married on 10/05/2019

The fun has just begun!

I finished my boudoir shoot, today, with Cami and Kat. We have the ultimate wedding package (SO WORTH IT,) but I would choose Cami all over again even just for another boudoir session! IM.IN.LOVE. Both ladies were so much fun and I loved how comfortable they both made me feel. Cami went above and beyond from my expectations. Both ladies were so patient on my gazillion outfit changes and helping me work at my pace of comfort lol. HIGHLY RECOMMEND 馃 Thanks, again, ladies!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Ashley White 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic engagement/wedding photographer!

Cami is so professional. She made us feel so comfortable. The amount of love she captured between my fianc茅 and I is amazing! I can not wait until she photographs our wedding!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Stacey Freels 路 Married on 11/26/2018

wonderful photographer

Wow! Cami goes above and beyond for any photo session. I never feel rushed and she stays until you have all the shots that you want. I would recommend her to anyone! Always a great experience!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Kat K 路 Married on 11/16/2018

Cami is an amazing wedding photographer.

I am second shooter for Cami on weddings when available to help. Cami is the wedding photographer to have. She always gets your most wanted moments including your Pinterest must haves. She always put the Bride and Groom first and their needs, if they help with anything. She comes prepared and dressed with proper attire.
    I love how she always out to help people like offering payment plans if you need extra time to pay off your session. You make payments that work for your budget, which I think is so kind.

Cami is phenomenal with weddings and has inspired me to be more like her!

• Brittany

Brittany 路 Married on 09/15/2018

I am so pleased with my experience with Cami and Antareo!! They were affordable especially with the monthly payment plans! She drove all the way to Berea Ky for our wedding. She was on time, in fact a few minutes early. She got all of the shots I asked for, she was fun to work with and didn't leave at the end of the night until she had checked with me and made sure I didn't have any last photos that I wanted her to take. I cannot wait to get the pictures back and see how wonderful they are! I would 10000% recommend them to anyone in the future!! Thank you both sooo much for everything!

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Alexis

Alexis Renfro 路 Married on 09/02/2018

Awesome Pictures. Better Price

I am so happy with my pictures. You get so many for a great price. They're amazing quality, and Cami captures perfect moments. She's such a great person too!

Melissa Walden 路 Married on 08/20/2018

Wonderful Photographer

We have worked with Cami personally for the last three years for our family photos, she also took our work headshots this year. She is easy to work with and the pictures always turn out great. Last year we had scheduled pictures for August, it was miserably hot and we had a newborn. We only spent about 15 minutes taking pictures outside and I was worried we had wasted our time. I was thrilled when the pictures came back and amazed at how good they were. Cami is our go to photographer. She鈥檚 just such a wonderful person and easy to work with.

Robin Cox 路 Married on 07/15/2018

Awesome work and reasonably priced

Cami did my daughter鈥檚 senior pictures. I told her what we wanted, and she came up with the locations. The shoot was so much fun, and the results...beyond our expectations! We will be using her for all of our photography from now on!

Cayley Miller 路 Married on 03/03/2018

Amazing, beautiful, and professional!

Cami is so nice and amazing at what she does! We have beautiful pictures we will cherish forever from our big day!

Suzy Devine 路 Married on 03/03/2018

2 Weddings and engagement pictures

Professional, wonderful photos

Sent on 11/19/2018

Jordynn Neese 路 Married on 03/25/2017

Wonderful wedding pictures!

Cami and her husband do such a fantastic job. Cami takes amazing pictures and she鈥檚 very flexible. The communication is great and we always get our pictures back in a timely manner. Always impressed and would definitely recommend them to anyone!

• Daniel

Daniel 路 Married on 09/24/2016

We absolutely love working with Cami and Antareo so far! First, Antareo is professional, courteous, and very prompt with e-mail/texts. He answered all of our questions and assured us that we could get quality images for an affordable price. He has never left an e-mail or a text unanswered and stays in touch with us regarding next steps.

We first spoke with Cami at our engagement session and she is such a great artist! She has an eye for capturing beautiful shots and really focuses on details. She has her own creative style and it really shows in the photos. We have received so many compliments on our engagement photos. You can tell Cami has amazing talent just by going through the photos on their Facebook page (which is what I was encouraged to do before booking them). With the quality, value, and professionalism with these guys, it's such a no brainer to go with them.

Our pictures were beautiful and we received a Facebook preview so we could share our photos before our disc arrived in the mail. Antareo was very prompt and of course answered all of our questions along the way. We are definitely looking forward to working with them on our big day in September!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Kayla 路 Married on 07/09/2016

So much talent this duo, Cami and Antareo, have! We are so happy that we booked with CapturedbyCami! She did such a beautiful job on both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures! ?? If you're looking for great photography, look no further! She got every shot I asked for, and so many more! Thank you so much Cami! You have given me wonderful pictures to cherish ??

Sent on 11/15/2016
  • Britney

Britney 路 Married on 05/14/2016

I absolutely loved working with Cami! She took her time with our engagement session and was very open to all of my ideas and tried every single one! As well as adding her own spunk to my crazy ideas! I highly recommend her and Antareo as they are a pleasure to work with. Very sweet people. I was even bouncing a few wedding dates and even thought of relcating my wedding to Gatlinburg and they were completely fine with going to Gatlinburg to shoot my wedding! They were very flexible with all of my questions and concerns! I'm always really worried about that after I sign the contract and pay money that things will change. Not with them! Cannot wait for our wedding session!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Rachel 路 Married on 02/27/2016

They are very nice and they always give a quick response and are very flexible. They do amazing pictures and we are very happy!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Barbara 路 Married on 01/30/2016

We took a leap of faith when hiring Cami for my daughter's wedding. We didn't know anything about her other than the information provided on her website. She also had to come from out-of-town at a time of year when the weather would be unpredictable. She was right on time and everything went smoothly. She was professional and got many unusual shots of the bride and groom as well as the wedding party. We could not have been more pleased.

Sent on 02/17/2016
  • User4707181 路 2+ years ago

Cami was wonderful! First, she met me at my budget (which no one else would do). I admit, my budget was very low, but Cami never made me feel less of a customer. She was attentive and responsive. I gave her a list of pictures to make sure we took and she not only brought it with her, she studied it and remembered most of it on the day. I even had forgot a couple of the pictures and she reminded me and asked if I wanted those as well. Her husband respond to any of my emails, questions, and requests so quickly that I even mentioned it to Cami when I met with her. It seemed like all the other vendors were taking a least a week to get back with me during the busy wedding season, but they were on it! Cami did everything that I asked and more. She stayed until after all the main dances and then asked what else I wanted before she left and we took a couple more. Overall, I couldn't have imagined it going better. Now I can't wait to see my pictures!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Sally 路 Married on 05/03/2015

I love Captured by Cami Photography. They do quality work at affordable prices. The payment arrangement plan really helped me out.

Sent on 06/07/2015

Donna 路 Married on 04/26/2015

I've been apart of many weddings and now I was finally the bride. Of all the weddings I've seen, this has been the best photography I've seen. Cami is so creative with the pictures she takes, and worked so well with me. She's very easy to work with. She got all the shots I wanted and also got great candid shots that I will cherish forever. I recommend Captured by Cami Photography to anyone who wants great photography.

Sent on 06/08/2015
  • User5167956 路 2+ years ago

They was on the ball with everything on time and did a great good

Sent on 06/11/2015

Holly 路 Married on 04/18/2015

Wonderful people to work with. They have done our wedding photos, engagement photos, family pictures, and will be doing our maternity pictures in the near future. I'm telling everyone I know about them! They have A+ customer service and are very flexible. To the both of you: Thank you so much for all you have done for us. We are forever grateful.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Shamim 路 Married on 03/28/2015

I haven't seen my wedding photos yet but, Cami is so sweet and caring. She worked witb us on making payments. Was always professional and had good posing ideas. I know our wedding photos will be absolutely wonderful ! She always made sure we got our receipts , and met me whenever it ws convenient for me to make the payments. She is just awesome ! We are so glad we had a nice wonderful photographer like you Cami thanks a million ! I was so lucky to find her ad in the laundry , mat at my apartment complex. I thought we weren't going to get a photographer at all. I'm so thrilled we did !

Sent on 04/04/2015

Captured By Cami Photography's reply:

Thanks Mimi! I'm so happy for you and Ryan. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding last weekend. Congrats again to you both!

Shamim 路 Married on 03/28/2015

Sent on 04/04/2015

Captured By Cami Photography's reply:

• F

Farida 路 Married on 03/21/2015

An amazing Artist you are.. Honored to have you photograph my sister's wedding.. Thank you so much Cami"

Sent on 06/11/2015

Sara 路 Married on 03/14/2015

This is a great business. Antareo was very helpful and provided FAST, detailed responses. Cami was on time for each event, very professional, and met all my needs. I understand they are in high demand, but can tell they treat each of their clients well. Received our proofs in promised time frame. Beautiful work! Very satisfied. They were referred to me by a co-worker. Will be using them for future events. Thank you Antareo and Cami!

Sent on 06/08/2015