Captured By A Deputy Reviews

4 | Albany, OH

4 Reviews for Captured By A Deputy

Leslie Y. · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding Photography

Dawn was great to work with. She captured the most precious moments in our wedding.

Kelendra B. · Married on 07/27/2019

Couldn’t have picked a better photographer

Dawn Deputy is beyond amazing! I was so stressed out on the day of the wedding. She was not only on time, she was early. When my plan didn’t go how I had hoped, she was there for the win. Instead of just sitting there waiting she jumped right in. She was very helpful with my wedding day jitters too! She always kept bringing me back to what I could do in the moment to keep the day moving. Not only did that keep my wedding on track.. it helped calm my anxiety! She was very friendly and made me comfortable right off the bat. She knew all of the tricks I didn’t know about how to get beautiful photos I didn’t know I wanted! I will always recommend her. Not only for amazing photos, but for all the extra stuff she did to keep the bride calm and able to handle the day. She’s very relatable to, very kind, and always able to make everyone laugh. Never an awkward moment with her, either. Thank you so much for all you did for me on my big day! She also got all my photos back to me within three weeks, possibly faster. As an impatient person I was so excited to get them back so quickly!

Lisa S. · Married on 10/06/2018

Dawn Deputy took our wedding pictures

Dawn Deputy took our wedding photographs in October 2018, she did an amazing job, took her time with us. She suggested different poses which we loved. We would recommend her to everyone. She does a awesome job as a photographer.

Sent on 02/11/2021
  • april

April · Married on 08/04/2012

Caring & Personable Photographer

Dawn was a pleasure to work with from engagement photos as well as on our special day. She was full of ideas as well as listens to what you want captured. She did a fabulous job getting all the details before, during and after at the reception. I cherish the memories every day.