Capture the Moment Studios Reviews

69 | Hauppauge, NY

69 Reviews for Capture the Moment Studios

69 Capture the Moment Studios Reviews
  • User7132062 · Recently married

Jessica, Connie, Rob & Ray from Capture The Moment Studios y’all were spot on! You were far beyond any expectations we could have had, beating out the rain, making us laugh in moments of stress and having a tissue in hand when we needed to cry, from being my personal dress holders and our Long Island Aquarium tour guides throughout the day. Your personalities helped reduce any anxiety and made our smiles even more sincere in each photo, you kept us on schedule, but also allowed us the personal space we needed to take the day in, because it truly does go by SOOOOO FAST! We can’t thank you enough for being so very incredible, seriously you guys were ANGELS! We will be using y'all for every event, family portrait, holiday card and excuse to hire photographers we can think of! There's no getting rid of us!!! If you're looking for perfection Capture the Moment Studios is the way to go 110%! xo

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I truly cannot say enough good things about Capture the Moment. The photos and video that we received from them have been nothing short of stunning. They truly find a way to live up to their name and then some. Each and every photo is of such a high quality and make the moments and the scenery look better than I can even remember! Their creativity and level of dedication are exactly what you want in your photographer.

The overall experience with them was also fantastic. It was honestly a really fun day and they definitely helped make it that way. Taking photos never once felt like a chore. It felt more like we were enjoying our day with our guests who just happened to be incredible photographers! Their rapport with everybody was great and we got so many compliments from all of our wedding party and family members about what a great job they did, how organized they were, and how great they made the experience. They even came up with the perfect ways to keep our three-year-old flower girl engaged in the photo shoot, which was a major plus.

Capture the Moment completed every photo that we needed. We even used them for video. The video experience was just as wonderful and our video trailer was absolutely breathtaking! To top it off, they were extremely timely in the whole process. Within a week we already had our preview photos and a trailer video for our wedding only a couple weeks after. We received all of our photos (over 1000!) in about two months! They are incredibly timely and still provide you with the high quality of work. This was truly the best photography experience that my husband and I have ever had. They helped us relieve our favorite day with each and every picture and second of our video. Book with Capture the Moment. It will be one of your best decisions without a doubt.

Jessica · Married on 06/29/2018

My husband and I used capture the moment for our June wedding! I can not say enough about how amazing Jessica and her team were throughout the entire process! They were so easy going during the planning and quick with responding to questions/calls/emails. The day of the wedding Jessica made me feel so comfortable and calm as I am usually a nervous and stressed out person. She captured every photo I asked for and more! Not once did I ever feel like I was being Directed for pictures. She had everything running so smoothly with family and bridal party photos with enough time for extra photos to be done of my husband and I. We had requested sunset pictures during our reception and she made sure to come to us to let us know the sun was setting and would do photos only when we were ready! I have Already received my online gallery, photo usb, preview of video, and my photo album which have all come out perfect and amazing! They definitely take their time to perfect everything and they make sure your vision comes alive! Everything was exactly how I could have imagined it! I would definitely recommend this company 100%! I look Forward to using them again in the future for other events!

Capture the Moment Studios 1

Danielle · Married on 06/15/2018

You guys did an amazing job Thankyou so much for everything!

Amanda · Married on 06/09/2018

I worked with Connie and Joe for my wedding on 5/27/18..They were AMAZING!!!! They were so funny and made us all feel so comfortable! Joe literally helped me carry my huge dress across the beach to get the perfect Pictures.. Highly highly recommended!! Pricing is amazing, flexibility.. Im so happy we booked with them!

Tiffany · Married on 11/04/2017

CTM was amazing! We used them for our engagement photos and wedding photo and video. They made our day stress free and you barely knew they were there during the ceremony and reception. All the photos are beautiful and the video is amazing. We got our photos and video back extremely quickly as well which was great. Book them!

Jacquelyn · Married on 10/06/2017

Rob, Connie, Jess & John.... my dream team. I would hire you guys, for any thing and everything. We haven't even received our photos or video yet, but we have gotten a few "sneak peeks" and WOW.... if you want a team that is friendly, easy going & EXTREMELY talented.... do not second guess hiring this crew. Capture the Moments has been the best decision we have made for our wedding. Out of every vendor, your pictures & video are what you have to truly "capture the moment" and remember it for a life time.... From the bottom of my heart, THANK you for all of the hard work. You 4 have been absolutely incredible. I changed my mind about ten times during the course of my wedding planning - Stephanie and Jess were so easy going. When my original photographer canceled and CLOSED within a year of our wedding...Jess saved the day and instead of just videography, accommodated a package exactly comparable to the one i had with my previous photographer. To say she is a lifesaver, is an understatement. I am so thankful now we had them for both photos and video. The talent is undeniable. THANK YOU so much for everything you guys.... WE LOVED YOU!!!

Kristi · Married on 09/30/2017

We had Capture the Moment for our videographer at our wedding in September. They were amazing. The videographer was Rob and his assistant was James. Everyone at our wedding said they didnt even realize they were there because they were never in the way. Rob and James were so nice and were able to capture every amazing moment of our wedding. The highlight video was in our email within a few weeks and it was great to see what was to come. When we received our full video we were not disappointed. The video came out better than we could have imagined. Working with Jessica and Stephanie was a pleasure. They were in top of their game and never kept us waiting. Thank you to all the Capture the Moment staff who helped make our day extra special. Anyone who chooses Capture the Moment will be 100% satisfied.

Kristi and Matthew

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2017

Jessica and her team at CTM were nothing short of phenomenal. From the moment we met with Jessica we knew that she was the one for us. She was friendly, funny, reliable and very easy to talk to. We had met with many other photographers in both Manhattan and LI but when it came to the quality of work as well as professionalism none compared to CTM. We went with the bronze photo package that they provide which comes with both photo and video. The price couldn't be more reasonable for everything that was provided. We can't praise or thank Jessica and her team enough for all of their hard work and how enjoyable they made our day!

Amanda · Married on 08/12/2017

Jess and her team definitely made my day more special than it already was. They made sure they captured every moment of the day. Each moment captured on video or through a picture was absolutely perfect. The communication prior to the wedding was always open and I knew they would get back to me and my questions immediately. I highly highly recommend Capture the Moment for any special occassion you may have.

Bryan · Married on 07/29/2017

It is nearly an impossible task to capture the beauty, the love, the emotion, the joy, and the everlasting vows of commitment and matrimony that a Bride and Groom share on their wedding day. Nearly impossible, but not impossible thanks to Capture the Moment Studios.

My wife Grace Ann and I married on July 29, 2017 after countless hours spent on planning our dream wedding. Most people hire a photographer, but we wanted more than that. We wanted to capture our day, not only in our memories, but on film to relive and share for the rest of our lives. Normally the bride writes the reviews, but I am so profoundly impressed by Capture the Moment Studios and the work of Jessica, Connie, Rob, and John that I had to make it known how stellar they were. The photographs, the VIDEOS, the professionalism and the creativity are the best I have ever seen, and while I am biased as the groom, I guarantee if you check out their website you too will be impressed.

From the pre-wedding meetings and discussing package options and pricing, to the morning of and meeting our personal videographers and photographers who captured us getting ready so perfectly, to the ceremony and reception where they saw everything yet weren't in the way, and to the finished products; sneak peak pictures the morning after, amazing video trailers, and more pictures to count, it couldn't have been any more perfect than it was.

To Connie and John- your energy and talent were such a comfort on the morning of the wedding, filming me and the guys getting ready. It was easy to follow what you asked and the finished products are breathtaking. To Jess and Rob- Grace Ann loved everything about you and the ideas of capturing the day.

We are eternally grateful to know that we will always have amazing pictures and videos from our wedding day, as you so perfectly captured our moment. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you. Bryan and Grace Ann Baker, married July 29, 2017 in Kings Park, NY.

Grace Ann · Married on 07/29/2017

Capture the Moment did an amazing job at our Wedding! The whole crew felt like they were family! You can tell how passionate they are about their job, and how genuinely excited they are for your special day. Capture the moment is extremely organized! The day went by so fast, but they made sure it would go smoothly. Capture the moment is willing to go above and beyond to make sure they get the perfect picture! They always come up with such creative shots personalized to each bride, they make sure they always change things up so you're not seeing the same style of photo over and over. If I could give them more stars I would. Perfect personalities, creativity, organization, speedy responses when needed, they cater to every idea you have/want, best experience, amazing packages!

If you're considering CTM Studios, check out the wedding trailer they did for my husband and I. http://ctmvideos.com/?page_id=1009

Leanne · Married on 05/28/2017

Capture the Moment was incredible from the second we booked them. Our engagement shoot went amazing and our wedding day photos and video were even more spectacular. I would book them again in a heartbeat!! Jessica and her team is very focused and made sure we got the special photos we were looking for on our day! We received about 30 teasers the next day, 2 months later all of our wedding photos and we should be getting our video shortly! They are kind and supportive and have truly become part of the family!

Jean · Married on 05/05/2017

The crew at Capture the Moment made every step of the way a breeze! Very flexible and very nice!! The day of my wedding ended up being very rainy but that didn’t stop Jessica, Connie and the rest of the crew to get amazing photos. Which I was extremely worried about. They kept us laughing and made it even more fun. Six months later I’m still obsessed with my photos and can’t wait to see my finished full video. I recommend Capture the moment to all my friends and family.

Jamie · Married on 10/28/2016

We don't even know where to begin from start to finish Jessica and her team at capture the moment have been nothing but a pleasure to work with! Not only is the work they do amazing they are so down to earth and professional! My entire wedding is still talking about the amazing work they did ! My husband and I used them for both photography and videography for the day of our wedding and couldn't be more happy with the decision we made to use them! Our video and pictures came put amazing and thanks to Jessica and her team these are beautiful moments we will forever get to cherish and look back on from our wedding day!! We love capture the moment and would recommend them to anyone including all our friends and family! Can't thank you guys enough and wouldn't have wanted anyone else there with us throughout the whole day from start to finish with us by our side !! Thank you again for everything!! Jamie & Philip Miranda

samantha · Married on 10/07/2016

(WEDDING) Let me start by saying that I am not an easy client to please when it comes to photos and video's. I'm very picky and know what I want. i swear, this team READ MY MIND! Jessica (the owner) and main photographer knew the best angles for my body, along with her second shooter Stephanie! They knew how to work around my crazy morning, and just really connect with me and my now husband. Her videographer Robert and his assistant are so incredibly talented!
    Communicating with her via E-Mail has been quick and professional, even with my millions of questions!
    I would pay any amount of money to have them again for a big event. My husband and I seriously could not be happier with EVERYTHING I could cry just thinking about how glad I am to have chosen this team!
    AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!
    Check out some of the photos they took on my Instagram page @samantha__grover

Kevin and Laura · Married on 09/10/2016

Jessica and her team at CTM were truly a pleasure to deal with during wedding planning and even more enjoyable the day of our wedding. When we met with Jessica she was sweet, energetic, fun, and organized. We knew she was someone we would enjoy spending the day with and smiling for in pictures and video. Stephanie the office manager was always responsive through email as we live in Florida and did a lot through email and phone which made things very easy for us. The day of the wedding Jessica and her team were amazing and our bridal party had so much fun with them and so did we. The day after the wedding CTM posted a "sneak peak" on facebook which was so exciting for our guests and friends and family that were not able to attend. We received texts and phone calls non stop about how beautiful the photos were and how excited everyone is to see the reset and the video! Photos were amazing, working with CTM was a pleasure, and their prices are exceptional. You cannot find a photographer and videoagrpher this great at such a great price anywhere. Thank you so much again CTM!

Renee · Married on 08/26/2016

Capture the Moment is amazing. We are SO in love with our highlight reel and full video. Jessica was more than accommodating when we booked with her and she is the sweetest! Rob was our videographer on the day-of and he was awesome! On time, professional, and so easy to work with! Very happy with the service and product. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for high quality video!!

Samantha · Married on 07/15/2016

I honestly don't even know where to begin. Jessica was amazing from the moment we sat down with her. She makes you feel so welcome and is so easy to talk to. Jessica and Stephanie were so responsive to emails and phone calls. We were definitely on a budget for our wedding, and the packages she offered us were by far the best prices I had seen anywhere. We got the bronze photo and video package which was exactly what we were looking for. Jessica and Rob did our e-shoot which was so much fun, and the pictures came out amazing. On the day of our wedding, they made it so simple. We did not do a reveal, so we were expecting to miss our cocktail hour all together, however they are so quick and efficient that it only took us 30 minutes to get all the pictures we wanted. We were able to enjoy half our cocktail hour and greet all our guests. The very next morning, they had put up teasers of our wedding day online. They were so beautiful!! I really cannot say enough good things about this company and how pleased we were. People are raving about our pictures and I am so in love with each photo, and that's all thanks to Jessica and her team at Capture the Moment.

• Y

Yaneli · Married on 06/26/2016

I have nothing but great things to say about Capture The Moment. They made our special day even more special. The team was very professional, but super fun at the same time. When I had any questions I always received a quick response.I would definitely recommend them to any future brides!! Five star plus!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/17/2016

We used CTM as our videographer for our wedding last month and could not be more pleased! Jessica and her team went above and beyond to capture our vision for our wedding video better than we had even dreamed! They even worked that day to help us show a clip at the reception which had our guests in love and in tears! Everyone was asking "who is your videographer we need to use them for our wedding!" We have watched ALOT of wedding videos when looking for a videographer and CTM studios truly shines out. The full highlight video looked like something out of the movies and we were truly blown away and cry without fail even after the 100th time watching it. Jessica and her team were so friendly and accommodating that day and made us feel so happy and comfortable! We cannot wait to see our full length! I am recommending this vendor to everyone!

Paul · Married on 06/12/2016

Hey Jessica , how are you! Omg we just watched our wedding video last night and it was amazing !!!!! We loved every minute of it ! The music was awesome ! The slow mo was unreal!! We are so happy and thrilled Beyond words that we decided to get video, now we have this perfect video to watch & cherish for years to come ! Thank you so much for making your wedding video pkgs affordable and possible for us to do this! And to top it off you guys do an amazing , beautiful , outstanding job!!!!! Thank you so much again!! Kristin & Paul Ibana

Jessica and her team are absolutely amazing! They made us feel so comfortable and we didn't even know they were there after all the formal pictures were taken. We had teaser pictures posted within 24 hours! Our highlight reel and edited pictures came out beautiful! Highly recommend :-)

Despina · Married on 10/18/2015

By far our best vendor to work with. Jessica and her team did an amazing job at our wedding, not that we expected anything less after seeing our gorgeous engagement shoot shots. Not only are they professional, but they are just a blast to work with and I cannot thank them enough for being their to capture our day.