Capture POD Photo Booth Rental Reviews

Capture POD Photo Booth Rental 7
  • Becca

Becca · Married on 03/02/2019

Hakuna Matata

We created a photobooth on a greenery wall with a hakuna matata neon sign which capture pod then allowed us to customize a template to go alongside the printout, the guy was great and the pictures are priceless

Sent on 03/13/2019
    Capture POD Photo Booth Rental 8

Hi Becca,

First of all - congratulations! We were honored to be a part of your special day. We're so glad that you were happy with the service that we provided. It is always our goal to offer plenty of customizable options for our clients to ensure that they can create the exact experience they are looking for, and we're thrilled that you were able to do that! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us - we greatly appreciate it!

Jennine · Married on 02/16/2019

So happy we chose capturepod for our photo booth. Our guests had such a great time using the photo booth and capturepod provided some fun props. I do suggest that if you want to make your photobooth a little more personal to your event, you should add some of your own props. I did, and the guests loved it!
    The best part about the photo booth is the scrapbook you are given at the end of the event with all the duplicate pictures of your guests. It is so fun so look through to see all the fun moments your guests had!
    Also, capturepod offers many options for backdrops and they create great designs for your photo strips. I would recommend capturepod to everyone for any event! I hope to use them again for future celebrations!
    THANK YOU CAPTURE POD!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Capture POD Photo Booth Rental's reply:

Hi Jennine! We're so glad you and your guests had a great time with the photo booth! And we agree, the scrapbook is priceless! Looking forward to your next celebration. Thank you again for trusting Capture POD!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2018

They were a hit!! So many background and color options available for the photo booth, and they helped us to customize the final design of the photos. They also provided us with copies of everything - both hard copies and digital, and were very reasonable in cost.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Capture POD Photo Booth Rental's reply:

Thank you, Jessica! It was lovely to be part of your special day. So happy to hear that you enjoyed the custom designs and backdrop options. Thanks again!

NICOLE · Married on 02/17/2018

My husband and I got married on Saturday, February 17, 2018 at Estancia Culinaria in Redlands,Florida. We hired your company so that our guests could take pictures at our wedding and be able to take home a picture and leave us a picture for our wedding album. I spoke with Alex Puentes at Capture Pod . His attention to detail is amazing.He listens to what you want and makes it happen. Alex offers lots of options and tailors your experience to exactly what you want for your wedding . Wow what an amazing time our guests had at our wedding. Capture Pod is a unique,fun idea and it is and experience like no other. After taking pictures our guests could also send them to their social media accounts and also be able to access them afterwards. Capture Pod is fun for any age. Our guests are still talking and raving about how much fun that they had at our wedding and one of the reasons is because of Capture Pod . All our guests were taking pictures together laughing,making silly faces, using all the props and making memories. The beauty of Capture Pod is it is not like a regular photo booth . It imakes you feel like you are at a movie premiere. You get to choose from a whole lists of backdrops. Capture Pod allows more people to be able to fit in the pictture than with a regular photo booth. We want to thank you !thank you ! for all your participation at our wedding . Capture Pod was a big hit at our wedding. You guys Rock !!!! We will promote your services to all. You kept all our guest entertained all night long .
    Mr & Mrs Michael Wood.

Capture POD Photo Booth Rental 16
    Capture POD Photo Booth Rental 17
    Capture POD Photo Booth Rental 18

Hi Nicole,
    Reading reviews like yours is the reason why we go to work at Capture POD! We're so happy to hear that you were happy with the service from Alex and the rest of our team. The mission of our company is to create memories while entertainment guests - and I'm so glad we accomplished that at your wedding.
    Thank you for taking the time and sharing your thoughts. We wish only the best and thank you for choosing Capture POD for your Special Day!
    - Carlos Pacheco
    Founder and CEO

Donna · Married on 04/09/2017

We hired Capture POD to bring the Capture Razzi to our wedding, and what a great decision that was! Everyone had the best time taking photos and playing with all of the props. And we got an awesome scrap book filled with hilarious photos and well wishes by the end of the night. If you’re looking for that fun, something extra for your party, I would encourage you to strongly consider bringing on Capture POD!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Jordan · Married on 03/04/2017

Fun with a neat rustic twist that fit our theme, they have great backdrops!

Sent on 03/13/2017
  • Z

zena · Married on 03/02/2017

This is the best money you can spend on your wedding/event!!!!!! We purchased the guest-book option and used the photos as our takeaway gift. Alex worked with us leading up to our wedding and on the day of, and went above and beyond... which seems to be the mentality of the entire company!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Alexandra · Married on 10/15/2016

Feeling so lucky that I chose Capture Pod for our photobooth. They were extremely accommodating and always very responsive. The pictures and gifs turned out amazing!!! I was shocked how quickly they got them over to us to enjoy!! Highly recommend using Capture Pod for any event!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Capture POD Photo Booth Rental's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Alexandra! You were a pleasure to work with and we're so happy to hear that you and Brett enjoyed celebrating with us!

Alex and the capture pod team was great to work with! We did the open booth option and went with their rose gold glitter sequins backdrop and a boxwood hedge as a backdrop behind our table. They let us rent both to use for our wedding for not much more money. Rose gold was our colors, however with the flash, the backdrop for the pictures looked silver in pictures....props they came with were great as well. Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Claire · Married on 03/18/2016

This was one of the highlights of our whole wedding for our guests!! Never a dull moment with a photo booth is around. We used the Capture RAZZI and it was a HIT! Every age range had fun with the props and taking photos. They were on time and so responsive with every email I had prior to the event. Thank you so much for entertaining our guests and providing them a little memento from our big day to take home ---- even if they are silly photos!!!! The guest book with a photo strip and a little comment was fantastic too. One the best things after the wedding is everyone posting the GIFS or photos that can be found on their website! The best way to describle CapturePOD is extremely reliable, great customer service, and so friendly at the wedding with all of our guests. xoxo

Sent on 03/22/2016

Michelle · Married on 02/06/2016

I highly recommend Capture Pod for Photo Booth needs! Capture Pod was professional, great, + easy to work with; their equipment was cutting edge design + social media enabled; and everyone loved their capabilities (including my now-husband & me) such as text photo, link hashtag, share to Facebook, share to twitter, customize photostrip, etc!

I choose Capture Pod b/c they had great reviews (online and by my wedding venue); they had the best prices & packages compared to other Biltmore approved Photo Booth companies; their customer service was great; the equipment (Capture Razzi) was VERY cool looking; and they were part of the approved vendors list from The Biltmore Hotel.

They have a great website which i was able to read about the photo booths. When I called Capture Pod, a professional & delightful man named Alex was able to answer all my questions, countered with good questions regarding my needs/venue, and quickly provided me quotes/availability via the phone and email. They were so easy to work with to customize my photostrip layout & the backdrop - they have links to show you all options & to make selections. On day of, they worked great with my coordinator & hotel; provided great support to my guests; and even went above & beyond to provide me with an album, aside from the link with all the photos/gifs. SO HAPPY WITH THEIR SERVICES! :) A++++++

Sent on 02/14/2016

They were great! The team was on time, the photo booth was on point and our guests love the prints. We will definitely use them again.

Sent on 02/03/2016
  • User6340891 · event on 01/23/2016

Organized, courteous staff and a big hit with the guests! Would definitely refer Capture Pod to a friend.

Sent on 02/09/2016

Elinor · Married on 01/14/2016

Carlos did a great job during our event, we really enjoyed utilizing capture pod. Arrival time was at 4:30pm instead of 3pm however he was set up in just enough time.

Sent on 01/27/2016

danielle · Married on 01/09/2016

Great photos, very professional and on time. Fun props and great backdrops. I love that they included an album with the photos.

Sent on 12/11/2016

The Picture were a Great addition to our Party!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Amanda · Married on 12/18/2015

Capturepod was wonderful to work with. They are very professional and the process was easy. We always enjoy working with them. Their staff arrives on time /early to set up, the pre-planning stage was easy. Overall, would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Sylvia · Married on 12/12/2015

Capture Pod was a huge success at my wedding! They were on time, professional and very fun. My guests absolutely loved the photo booth and my husband and I loved the scrapbook of pictures at the end of the night. Capture Pod also sent us all of the digital pictures the Monday after our wedding. We would highly recommend this vendor to everyone we know and we plan on using them again in the future!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Lorena · Married on 12/10/2015

Everything was awesome, proactive, reactive and very well executed. Thank you <3

Sent on 12/15/2015

I've worked with this vendor several times for many work events and every time they exceed expectation!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Larissa · Married on 12/05/2015

LOVE working with everyone at Capture POD. Their service and execution is always above and beyond. On the night, I almost forget that they're there until I see all the amazing pictures and fun everyone is having/had due to their contribution. Thanks again a million times!

Sent on 12/15/2015

It was fun and everyone enjoy taking funny photos. Our attendee Jose was on time and very professional.

It is worth the money.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Used this company on a few different occasions. Great customer service and fab photos!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Cristian · Married on 10/30/2015

I absolutely LOVED working with you and your team. You made this entire process great. My only feedback would be that it would be nice to be able to access our online gallery without additional charges being assessed, and also better props like boas and wigs and silly hats for the photo booth. The current assortment feels pretty sparse. Otherwise, it was great working with you!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Meghan · Married on 10/17/2015

Great service - on time, responsible, friendly! Would recommend for sure.

Sent on 10/20/2015