Capture Photo Booths Reviews

Capture Photo Booths 4
Capture Photo Booths 5

Jessica · Married on 06/29/2019

Super fun photo booth!

Ryan was so great to work with for our wedding! We also worked with his dad (Carcano DJ) for our wedding and they both worked so well together. Ryan was professional, helpful, and great to work with when we added on the photo booth to our wedding. The guests enjoyed it and really had a great time with the props and photos. Ryan made sure that our photo strip was exactly what we envisioned! We highly recommend working with Ryan if you are interested in having a photo booth at your event!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Diana

Diana Rodriguez Navarro · Married on 04/10/2019

So much fun!

We had such a great experience with Capture Photo Booths. They offer several backdrop options and create the photo print design to your liking. Ryan was amazing to work with. He responded quickly to emails and worked with us to ensure that we were completely satisfied with our photo print design. We were obsessed with how our photo print design came out. It was absolutely beautiful, matched our wedding colors and perfectly reflected our wedding invitation design, which we received so many compliments on.

We received so many compliments from our guests on how much they loved Capture Photo Booths' high quality photos, friendly attendants, fun props, and the fact that they were able to not only get print photos, but also have the digital copies sent to them. I personally had such a blast taking photo booth pictures. After the wedding, we were emailed a link to a gallery with all of photos from our wedding night. The photos made such a great keepsake not only our guests, but for ourselves as well. I would definitely recommend Capture Photo Booths.

Capture Photo Booths 6
    Capture Photo Booths 7
    Capture Photo Booths 8
    Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 11/03/2018

Huge hit with our guests!

I was a little hesitant to have a photo booth at our wedding, only because I had never attended a wedding with one and have heard mixed opinions, but my husband insisted and I am SO glad we did! Capture Photo Booths was the right company for the job too. From the beginning, we were very impressed by the modernity of the equipment, and the options to customize the booth to your taste (backdrops, photo layouts, etc.). They brought so many fun props the day-of, it was a huge hit with our guests! My husband and I especially love that we now have a [high quality] digital copy of every single photo taken that night - they’re the perfect keepsake for us to look back and laugh at! We highly recommend Capture Photo Booths, they are top-notch!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Lesley · Married on 11/02/2018

Awesome Photo Booth

We hired Capture Photo Booths for our wedding and had a wonderful experience! Ryan is very friendly and professional! He helped us create a lovely photo booth print design. On the day of our wedding, everything went smoothly. All of our guests had an awesome time! The photo quality was great. I highly recommend Capture Photo Booths!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Meahaose · Married on 08/18/2018

We had such a great experience with Ryan and his assistant at the photo booth. They were very professional and personable. They were very patient with all the drunkards at the reception and were genuinely kind and helpful no matter how hectic things got at the booth. We paid for 4 hours and their energy level and enthusiasm with all the guests were consistent all throughout the night. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Tricia · Married on 03/25/2018

Ryan is so professional to work with and really makes sure the graphics on the picture are exactly what you want! The props used are so awesome and some of the best I have seen. My guests had the best time using the photo booth during our wedding! I am so glad we had this at our wedding and that we can look back on the pictures!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Alicia · Married on 03/03/2018

We were blessed to hire Capture Photo Booths! The entire process of contracting, planning, and the date of event went flawless. They were eager to assist me in finding a beautiful design for my pictures. Very personalized. The attendant was upbeat, friendly, and made everyone feel like she was enjoying the night as much as everyone else. Beautiful backdrop and quality photos for our guests and ourselves.

Capture Photo Booths 9
    Capture Photo Booths 10
    Capture Photo Booths 11
    Sent on 03/23/2018

Amanda · Married on 02/10/2018

What a fun photo booth! The props were so entertaining, and everyone said that they really enjoyed having the photos as a keepsake from our wedding. We loved the photo layout and design, which was perfect for our video and board game-themed wedding. Thank you so much for making the best day even better!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Cindy · Married on 09/03/2017

I've been to lots of weddings and events that have photo booths and I might be bias, but Capture Photo Booths was by far the best.

From the beginning, Ryan was always so sweet and answered all questions I had in the initial meeting. The photo booth set up was so awesome. He brought some awesome props and had an attendant there who was also so helpful.

All my guest complimented us on how fun it was, and Ryan was also able to put my strip design to life! My coordinator and I gave him a couple of ideas and he was able to make them all into one vision and it was perfect.

Thank you Ryan!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Taylor · Married on 08/04/2017

Ryan did an amazing job working with us to set up a super fun photo booth that had our guests lining up all night! He answered questions quickly and was very accommodating - we loved working with him!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Brittany · Married on 07/15/2017

The photo booth was a big hit at our wedding! Everyone got in there and had fun with the variety of props! The photos came out really good and I love how easy it was to design our layout with them! I highly recommend Capture Photo Booths!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Nichole · Married on 05/26/2017

Choosing Capture Photo Booths was seriously one of the best decisions we could have made! The photos was incredible and our guests had the best time. We loved the set up, props, and photo booth in general. Ryan was amazing to work with. On the first try he created a template we loved. He caught our vision and ran with it. Ryan is a true professional and is a vendor you can count on ! From the time we inquired to getting our photos, I believe Ryan was truly one of our most responsive vendors! We loved having Capture Photo booths at our wedding!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Dominic · Married on 04/28/2017

Ryan and Capture Photo Booths provided an excellent service for our wedding! Our guests loved the high quality photos and wide variety of awesome props. Ryan showed a great deal of professionalism while meeting all our requests. Could not have asked for a better photo booth vendor!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Leigh · Married on 04/01/2017

Ryan at Capture Photo Booths was awesome to work with. His photo booth equipment is amazing, the props are top-quality, and our guests were able to get their photos printed on the spot AND digital copies sent to them. After the wedding Ryan also sent me a link to an online gallery of the photos and mailed me a USB drive with all the files on them. It's very entertaining to get to see everyone's pictures and I am definitely planning on getting them all printed to use in our wedding album! Ryan was also quick to respond to emails, designed a photo strip to perfectly match our wedding colors and theme, and was all around just great and easy to work with. I highly recommend Capture Photo Booths!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Ashley · Married on 02/11/2017

Ryan is amazing! We booked him for our wedding and he did an outstanding job. He arrived early and was super helpful. We was also very accommodating and worked with us on picking props and designed the perfect photo-strip that went with our theme. I will would definitely use him again!!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Damian · Married on 01/07/2017

This is literally THE MOST AWESOME photo booth set-up I have ever seen. It has a DSLR camera in it with zoom capabilities that takes THE MOST AMAZING photos no matter how large or small your group is. The photo booth box is also THE MOST EXCITING I've ever seen at a wedding. It flashes to get the attention of your guests and just looks like a dance party that you want to be a part of. Various backgrounds to choose from, we had a gold glitter curtain, which a lot of our guests complimented on and PLENTY of props. Your guests will never get bored, also plenty of time in between shots to switch props. You can then directly post to social media or email your pics to yourself via iPad. Ryan is very professional, a great personality to work with, and managed the lines of guests very well. He is also very good at designing graphics for your photo strips. When we were busy running around the reception hosting, there was never a slow down of foot traffic around the photo booth. Pricing is very reasonable and they have multiple packages to choose from. You will not regret using Capture Photo Booths for your event or wedding!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Super Fun!

We were so happy that we decided to add Capture Photo Booth to our daughter’s wedding reception. Ryan was so easy to work with and provided a beautiful personalized photo frame for all the pictures. The guests had so much fun with all the cool props and room for large group shots too. The photos were a great little gift for them to take home. The photo quality is very very good. We also loved getting to see all the photo booth shots on the password protected website. What fun! I would definitely recommend adding Capture Photo Booth to your next event or wedding👍😎😀

Sent on 11/20/2019