Capture Hour Productions Reviews

26 Reviews for Capture Hour Productions

• Mandy

Mandy Poynter · Married on 01/12/2019

Awesome wedding videographer

Aaron is very personable, attentive, and professional! He does a wonderful job at capturing your special moments! I can’t thank Aaron enough for squeezing us in last minute!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Adil & Christy · Married on 11/09/2018

Just one word : EXCELLENT

Great job by Aaron and his team. I have another daughter and when her times comes to get married I know Aaron will be the only one I will call to videograph the occasion.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Dominic · Married on 09/08/2018

An honest professional

Aaron was the easiest vendor for us to work with. His quality of work and detail is fantastic, and we really appreciate the feedback and ideas he had for us, along with the flexibility he provided on the day of the event. Aaron is a true professional that will use his honest assessment and give you the best product no matter what.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Abigail · Married on 09/02/2018

Aaron was fantastic

Aaron was so great to work with and truly made our wedding video one we will never forget.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Kaylea · Married on 08/18/2018

Fantastic Videographer

We were unsure on whether or not we wanted a videographer for our wedding, but are so glad we decided on Capture Hour Productions. Aaron was great to work with. He was easy to get a hold of, very professional and his work is AMAZING! We hardly even noticed he was there and he got all the footage needed! The videos turned out perfect! We would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting a videographer for your big day! You won't regret it!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Audrey · Married on 07/27/2018

We are so glad we were pointed in his direction! He informed us of things we did not even think about! He was so flexible with his time and work!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Allie · Married on 04/07/2018

Very nice and accommodating! Was able to make every detail perfect

Sent on 06/29/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/10/2018

Aaron was an amazing videographer! The product was just as amazing as him! He was patient, kind, and very flexible when things went differently then we thought they would! I would hire him again in a heart beat!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Kayla · Married on 12/31/2017

We weren't sure whether we wanted to spend the money on a videographer, but decided at the last minute that we wanted our special day captured :) Aaron was so accommodating even though we had a tricky date and a tricky location! We LOVE every single video we got. We loved not only the trailer, but the full length videos as well. He's a great guy and an incredible videographer. I HIGHLY recommend Capture Hour Productions!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Ali · Married on 11/18/2017

Capture Hour Productions did such a fantastic job with our wedding! We are so thrilled with our product and it made the day so special!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Amy · Married on 11/11/2017

Aaron with Capture Hour Productions was amazing at our wedding! We would highly recommend him to other future brides and grooms!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Courtney · Married on 10/28/2017

Video turned out perfect! Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 09/16/2017

Very friendly and professional! The pricing was right in our budget and our videos came out perfect! The one thing I truly wanted for our wedding was a videographer and to have those memories on video. Delivered 100%! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Paul · Married on 06/25/2017

I highly recommend Aaron! Great guy and camera operator.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Christina · Married on 05/13/2017

Aaron is an incredible videographer. He captured all of the moments of my special day, especially the precious moments I had with my mother, who had been diagnosed with cancer right before the wedding. This is why you get a videographer, to capture precious moments such as these! He showed up an hour early, got all the shots I wanted, including the groom's reaction of me walking down the aisle. And the sound was awesome. We were both mic-ed so you could hear us loud and clear reciting our vows. We also got our video back quickly. I would recommend him to anyone. He is definitely the best in Indiana

Sent on 09/06/2017

Dorianne · Married on 05/07/2016

Aaron was a true professional and great at his craft. We're very happy with our end result.

Sent on 02/27/2018
  • User6119035 · 2+ years ago

Aaron was very professional, shot over 10 hours of footage, captured all our special moments and more.

Sent on 12/31/2015

very professional - highly recommend

Sent on 06/03/2014

Capture Hour was at our wedding in April and was great! We loved working with them; everything from booking to the day of was a breeze. We cant wait to see our video!

Sent on 05/07/2014
  • princessjennyjo

Jenny · Married on 09/05/2009

The crew from Capture Hour did a fantastic job with our wedding. They somehow managed to get AMAZING footage without feeling intrusive to my groom and I and our guests during the wedding. I just saw the video from our ceremony and it's beautiful! They even go to a split screen of our two faces during the vows so that we can see the person speaking and the other person's reaction at the same time. It's just perfect. I'm so happy we went with Capture Hour for our Videography.

Sent on 09/22/2009

Erica · Married on 05/07/2005

We loved capture hour! Very professional and friendly. Didn't even know they were there. :D Watch my video all the time!

Sent on 10/01/2009

Abbigayle · Married on 08/19/2017

Aaron did an amazing job. He was easy to get a hold of whenever I had to update him with information. He was flexible with what I wanted done for our special wedding day. We both thought he was very kind and easy going. We had no problems with him and would highly recommend him to family and friends. He did a spectacular job on our videos and they arrived at the time he said they would. You won't regret allowing him to video your wedding! Thank you Aaron, we couldn't be happier with our videos!!! :)

Sent on 11/28/2017

Kristin · Married on 07/29/2017

Aaron was an AMAZING videographer! He communicates quickly through email. He showed up to the wedding on time and was very direct. He took charge and got all of the pre wedding video, ceremony, and reception video that we wanted. He even did a seperate video of our choreographed wedding dance at our request for no extra charge. We got married at a Catholic church that requires the videographer to stay at the back of the church. I was nervous that the sound quality and picture would be bad from so far away, but Aaron made it all work so you didn't even notice that the video was taken from the back of the church. I loved how he took charge and knew exactly what he was doing so we didn't waste time and got exactly everything we wanted. I also loved that he interviewed us (bride and groom) at the end of the day so we could reflect on everything. The trailer video and montage video were perfect highlights of our perfect day and Aaron made that happen. I'm so glad we went with Capture Hour Productions!

Sent on 11/20/2017
  • F

Fiona · Married on 05/14/2016

Aaron is a wonderful videographer. The quality of the DVD's, the DVD cover art work, everything he captured was so beautifully done. When I saw our finished DVD for the first time, I cried. 50% of the things Aaron captured, I didn't even know was happening!!! He's unobtrusive and in the background getting the interviews from your guests, moving the camera around getting great video shots etc. that you forget he's there. He's extremely professional and I'm glad we spent the money to hire him as our wedding videographer.

Sent on 02/05/2017

Matthew · Married on 06/21/2008

Capture hour was great. I really enjoyed the behind the scenes footage more than I thought I would and we didn't even notice them at the wedding. My wife and I enjoy watching it on our anniversary every year.

Sent on 09/29/2009