41 Reviews for Capture Destiny Photos

Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)
37 Capture Destiny Photos Reviews

Just wanted to say I LOVE the pictures! Honestly with the wind and weather I decided I'd be happy if even a few of them turned out really well, but I love them all! Anytime I am at the beach I soak it up because I know that pictures just never seem to do it justice. They never capture the full spectrum of color or the magnificence of the ocean or the sky, but your photos make it seem like we're there all over again! Thanks for being so reassuring and positive, so willing to make sure you sqeezed in all of my crazy ideas, for GIVING ME YOUR OWN HAIR TIE when the wind was out of control, and for just being the easiest to work with and SWEETEST person I could have ever asked for to take our pictures!!! You were right about picture 6530, it is definitely one of my favorites. That red dress did exactly what I had hoped it would, and in that respect I think the wind worked in our favor, the way the dress billowed and flowed was gorgeous and you captured it perfectly! Thank you for photographing our beautiful moments, I know Dane was probably not the easiest or most cooperative photo subject, and I'm awkward at best most of the time, lol. And a special THANK YOU for making it affordable for us. After searching through several photographers in the area I had almost given up thinking I would never be able to afford to have beach pictures done. When I came across your page my first thought was these pictures are the most beautiful ones I've seen so far, probably too beautiful to be affordable for me, lol, so I was thrilled when I saw that your prices were so reasonable. So again, thank you for enabling this dream to come to fruition! I will definitely try to get online and leave you some stellar reviews so others will know how amazing you are! If we are ever in the area again and need a photographer I will definitely be calling you again. Thanks again, hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Photos
Profile Picture Jessica, 10/31/20, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved working with Noelle. She was so sweet and very professional! She was very easy to communicate with via email since we were planning a destination wedding. We have not received our pictures yet so I will update the review later however this review reflects our interaction with Noelle both before and during the wedding.

We would like to thank Noelle for making our day special. Can’t wait to see the photos!

Profile Picture Jen, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

We have so loved working with Noelle and Capture Destiny from the beginning. Knowing our wedding was a destination wedding our communication consisted of emails and texts messaging yet it all came together amazingly. We trusted in our communication with her and she did not disappoint. We have not received our pictures yet so I will update the review later however this review reflects our interaction with Noelle both before and during the wedding.
Noelle was prompt, kind, sweet and very professional. She was polite with our wedding party and very pleasant during our photo shoots.

Profile Picture Toni, 12/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

She was wonderful! Thank you for being so patient and helpful.

Profile Picture Terri, 11/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you so much for our beautiful pictures! They captured our personalities and love for each other so beautifully! We truly appreciate all of your time and effort and are extremely pleased with the quality! What a sweet token that we will forever cherish to commemorate our 5th wedding anniversary!

Profile Picture Kenzie, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I absolutely loved working with Noelle !! She did a fantastic job on my wedding pictures !!!
I just can't stop looking at them !!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I couldn't have been happier with Noelle, she was awesome. I can't wait to see my pictures from my 20 year vow renewal. She is super nice and easy to work with. Thank you Noelle for capturing our special evening for us.

Profile Picture meagan, 9/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

So anytime we come to Destin- usually two to three times a year- we are sure to hire Noelle to capture our family photos! So of course when it was time to pick our wedding photographer- we knew who to choose!! Our photos turned our phenomenal and very romantic!! She is so talented and had such a wonderful eye for photography. She is also extremely funny and patient with our small children who can be a handful at times for sure! We are a blended family so we have 6 kiddos between the ages of 1 and 8. Every time - she works her magic and gets all the kids to cooperate ! I don't know how she does it - but she has some secret power over them lol! She always has our photos ready right on time and communicates with me through my many emails and texts lol. I'm so happy I know about Capture Destiny!!

Profile Picture Samantha , 8/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
4.7

Noelle, I can't thank you enough for capturing our wedding day! I laughed, cried, and felt every emotion just as it was on that day/night. Everyone genuinely looked like they were having a blast and it was amazing to see our love for each other through those pictures. We are looking forward to the next photo session on our first anniversary!

Profile Picture Marla, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

Noelle does amazing work! We had family beach photos taken when we visited Destin for vacation. Loved her work! When we were searching for a photographer, I knew I wanted Noelle again! She is so friendly and down to earth. Her pictures are phenomenal. Loved everything about them. We got married on the Solaris Yacht and she is very familiar with the yacht and works regularly with them. It was reassuring to know she already knew what angles would work and what locations would work best with light etc.

Profile Picture Tricia, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
2.0

I am seriously so disappointed with my services. Noelle was great up until after the wedding. I cannot complain about 1 thing for our wedding she did everything and more than I asked despite the bad weather. I even told my husband Im so glad we picked her. However after the wedding I messaged her close to the date we were supposed to get our pics. She said yes they are still on track for June 26th or 27th. I then contacted her on the 26th 30th and July 5th about them with no answer. She finally got back to me saying they were done on the 6th and had sent the link. There was no link in any of my email folders. I resent my email as requested and still didn't get it for days after. I messaged her several times in between with no response as well. I received one set of the pics on the 11th and then finally the rest on the 15th when they were all "done" I was unable to receive the links to my email. I have since contacted her several times about the cd images we paid for and I have yet to get an answer. I cannot say I would hire her again even with the good service at the wedding. The communication is severely lacking. Maybe a personal assistant would be helpful. I hope to soon edit this and say I have received the few. I guess until then I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Profile Picture Mallory, 5/12/17, 3 Reviews
3.5

Great person, great quality of pictures but significant delays in receiving pictures. If it wasn't for the delays the proper communication, I would have easily given 5 stars

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/7/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Hi Noelle! I was so excited to get the pictures. Thank you so much for getting them all done that was above and beyond! The pictures are spectacular, you captured the essence of the day :) thank you so much for your guidance in everything from the cake to where we should stand! you will never know how much all you've done means to me! If anyone heads down that way be assured I will be giving them your name!! Thanks again :))

Profile Picture Chenoa, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Noelle did fantastic job, she is much more than a photographer. She is awesome and helpful! She has a friendly personality. We absolutely love the way our photos turned out. Our picture are amaizing and we are so happy that we chose Noelle to capture them. I highly recommend Capture Destiny anyone and Noelle is worth every penny you will spend!

Profile Picture Delia, 1/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She is wonderful. Always willing to help and go above and beyond!

Profile Picture User6490033, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

Oh my good grief- I'm so thrilled!! I am sitting here looking at all of my wedding photos and can not believe it is me in them! This looks like a fairytale come to life! I've thrown a viewing party today and invited my closest friends and my Mom over, and we are all sitting here crying. I never dreamed I would be able to afford a great wedding photographer, because in Destin they all are like the price of purchasing a car---- but somehow by a miracle I found Noelle and her amazing prices and I really thought it was too good to be true!! She was the sweetest at my wedding and has made my not so perfect day (lots of hiccups) look like a fairytale dream!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved loved loved having Noelle as our photographer! She was so friendly and cheerful, and she handled my large family's craziness wonderfully. I've already recommended her to another one of my friends getting married in the spring. When she found out how low the pricing was, she was blown away after seeing how wonderful my images turned out. She did our endgament photos before our if wedding day, and she was glad to work our dogs in the shoot. She is polite, thoughtful, and very professional. I will use her for family beach photos in the future most definitely!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I really wish there was a button here to push 10 stars!! Not only were my pictures amazing, but the fact that Noelle has such a calming personality saved my day!! There were several really big bumps with other vendors - like chairs for guests not arriving and imminent rain and thunder predicted. I was really starting to loose it and my family and friends I had with me in the getting ready area were more focused on their own makeup and hair etc then how I was about to fall apart. Noelle noticed it right off the bat when she arrived and assured me every wedding has bumps and that my day was going to be magical with chairs or no chairs / rain or no rain. She was by my side for the next eight hours cheering me on! I didn't realize how big a part of your day and how in the behind the scenes moments your wedding photographer is! You better pick one with a great personality like Noelle!!

Profile Picture Sam, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

She is just amazing with her pricing and working with, plus gives you great feedback you can't wait to have her do our photos on our wedding day!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

My photos turned out so wonderful! I was so happy with everything!! Noelle is so professional and even though my girls and I were so rushed on the big day, she kept calm and still managed to get every photo I wanted! Noelle is especially talented with sunset photos! They all turned out amazing!! She even managed to get some of my dog on the big day!! Very affordable & she was great with the 6 week time span for editing. All on time! So thankful and happy we chose her for our wedding photos!!

Profile Picture Lynsi, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Noelle was AMAZING! We did a destination wedding and she went above and beyond to help us pick a location. If we ever make it back to the area we will use her for family pictures! Such a sweet woman and so laid back. Some photographers can be overbearing and high strung, but her soft voice and laid back personality were exactly what we needed on our special day. She made it perfect!

Profile Picture Lacie, 8/29/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Noelle was absolutely amazing! She captured so many wonderful pictures and was delightful throughout the process. I loved working with her!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/12/16, 3 Reviews
2.5

Noelle is really good at what she does. Our pictures were well done, but her communication needs some improvement. I am a relatively laid back individual, but this aspect of "Capture Destiny Photography" disappointed me. We had already established ourselves as customers of hers and I would attempt to get in contact with her about a question and it would take days for her to get back with us. She would say that it was because she had so many FB and email messages to go through, but I think my disappointment with her was because we had already established (placed our deposit down and all) her as our photographer and it was hard to get in contact with her. Once our pictures were complete, she initially told us 3-4 weeks for us to get our pictures back, it ended up being 6. Which would never have been an issue if she would have just emailed us and told us it was going to be longer. If I had to do it all over again I would have investigated a bit harder to make sure our photographer was going to be available to answer questions we had in a timely manner.

Profile Picture Anna, 8/4/16, 2 Reviews
0.5

Noelle photographed my wedding in September, she did a nice job and the pictures came out good. Would I hire her again? No, I don't think so. I was so impressed with her initial work but dealing with her has made the experience negative.

First she wanted payment up front, I requested partial up front and partiall upon delivery of the books and photos. Now granted, right after the wedding I delayed the process because I was on honeymoon but after that it was all her... first the weather was not good and she didnt want to pick up the books, then her BF broke it off with her and she couldn't meet, then she realized that she had the wrong day on her calendar for a wedding event and couldn't meet. On top of it all, she then blamed the delays on my lack of paying her at the wedding! For the record... do not pay her at the wedding.. DO NOT Pay any photographer 100% until they deliver 100%!!! After cancelling on me three times she didnt even offer to meet me half way or come to my home... she is definately not flexible.

Profile Picture User7369512, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Noelle is an incredible photographer as well as a fantastic person.
She is extremely approachable and does what ever it takes to satisfy the needs of her clients.
We hired her for our engagement photos and couldn't be any happier. Do not look any further, she is simply the best.

Profile Picture Poya, 6/29/16, 1 Review