Captivating Videography Reviews

19 Reviews for Captivating Videography

• Beth

Beth Wells · Married on 01/11/2020

Incredible!

She did an incredible job! The videos looked great and she was responsive and prompt. She had the option to do raw footage at an affordable price! I wasn't originally going to have a videographer but when I saw she had that option, I decided to go for it and I'm so glad I did! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Kristi

Kristi Towers · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent Wedding Video Capturing the Vibes

They were very professional with setting up the timeline of events and explaining all of the package options. They were also very passionate about producing a beautifully crafted video that captured the feelings and emotions of our big day. I would highly recommend Captivating videography.

Sent on 11/15/2019

Bianka B. · Married on 08/10/2019

Surpassed all Expectation

Laura and her team are amazing! I hired her to photograph and video my wedding and she surpassed all my expectations! Entrusting someone to perfectly capture one of the most important days of your life is stressful, but she blew it out of the water in an amazing way! From the very beginning Laura was extremely responsive and answered any questions I had. She made me feel so comfortable and customized her services to fit my vision for the photos and video. On the day of the wedding she was so wonderful to work with and made everything so easy and everyone so comfortable. When we received the photos and video back it was amazing to see all of our amazing memories perfectly captured. Her work brought me to tears being able to relive my wedding day. I would highly recommend Laura and her team at Captivating Videography!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Regina

Regina Hancock · Married on 06/15/2019

Hancock Wedding 6/15/19

Laura from Captivating Videography was the sweetest ever! She made me feel at ease as she was rolling. My husband and I picked the hour of raw footage and wow we couldn’t be any happier!! It was so awesome seeing parts of the wedding we missed because we were sooo busy! She is so professional and answers any questions that were asked. We are so grateful.
    Update: I just went and rewatched our videos and cried my eyes out hahaha! AMAZING.
    Thank you so much, Laura!
    Seth and Regina Hancock

Sent on 11/13/2019

Rachel · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfect videographer

Best videography ever! Laura was absolutely amazing! She is super friendly and professional! Our video was perfect and everything we ever wanted!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Mary · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Videographer

Laura was a great find! We used her for our daughter's wedding at Spanish Oaks Ranch. She explained everything thoroughly beforehand so on the day of the wedding we knew what to expect. She was so fun to work with and we are grateful she captured our special day!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I just finished watching all of our films and we are absolutely over the moon with how they turned out. Laura and TJ truly are so great at what they do and will turn your day into a beautiful video you can cherish forever. Prior to the wedding, they are very easy to work with and communicative through email, answering all my questions. They are also willing to create custom packages, which was what we did and it worked out great. You will not regret getting one of the higher packages, because you will want to have all of those great memories on film. We definitely recommend the drone, we loved being able to see the sky view and they captured amazing shots. The return of our films was timely and much faster than I have heard other people have to wait. Long story short, Laura and TJ are great videographers and you will not regret having them film your wedding. Great couple and awesome vendor. THANK YOU LAURA AND TJ FOR EVERYTHING. Much love, Eric and Samantha

Sent on 10/29/2017

Kendall · Married on 07/08/2017

My husband and I just finished watching our wedding video that Laura created for us and we are in love with her creation! She captured great moments and put together a feature film we will cherish forever. We also purchased raw footage of our ceremony and speeches that were high quality. We loved the drone, the crisp sound, and the details that Laura captured. Laura was so pleasant and easy to be around on our wedding day. She is professional and responded to emails quickly. Thank you Captivating Videography for capturing this meaningful day of ours so beautifully!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 06/24/2017

We chose Captivating videography for several reasons, but particularly their packages were so great and reasonably priced (not to mentioned that they do drone coverage-which my husband was all about!). We are so pleased with how our videos have turned out! Not to mention, Laura and TJ were both so enjoyable to work with.

Sent on 08/12/2017
  • Selyn

Selyn · Married on 05/20/2017

I am so happy that my photographer recommended Captivating Videography. Laura was amazing to work with and did an excellent job of capturing the magic of my special day. She was easy to work with and it was clear in the final product that she has a passion for her work. Laura was able to get great footage of the wedding without being in any of the guests way (which is so important!). She also worked with me and my budget in order to get everything that I wanted. I was on the fence for a while about using a videographer, but after seeing what Laura was able to do, I am so glad that I have this special memento of our special day.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Mariah · Married on 09/24/2016

Booking a videographer is a must these days . Laura was pleasant and professional and we thank her so much for providing us the memory of a lifetime to watch over and over again !! I truly appreciate the hard work they put in to creating such a memorable event never fade !!
    Thanks Mariah Gipson :)

Sent on 10/19/2016

Chantelle · Married on 05/29/2016

This company will capture the most amazing parts of your wedding and will put it together like a work of art.
    I couldn't be more happier with how they videoed our wedding, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEIR WORK!!!
    You will not regret choosing this company as your videographer!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/14/2016

Laura and TJ captured ALL the emotions and spirit of our wedding! They were extremely professional and fun to work with. They just took over and worked in the background. I barely even knew they were there! We are so grateful for them making everything in the process so easy, from payments to deciding filming style! Would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Kristina · Married on 02/16/2016

All I can say is what a great couple to have worked with me on my wedding day. Laura and her husband were amazing and so easy going to work with. The video is amazing and I couldn't have asked for anything more. I would have used Captivating Videography all over again. Thank you so much for making our day extra special! Xoxo

Sent on 03/19/2016

Cristina · Married on 09/06/2015

T.J. and Laura are both highly professional and wonderful to work with. I love their artistic eye and way they put everything together was beautiful. I am extremely happy with the results of their work and I would highly recommend Captivating Videography to anyone on this site.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Marne · Married on 07/26/2015

They made it very comfortable for me and others while they were videoing. They did everything the way I wanted it and it came out perfect.

Sent on 08/15/2015

Nick · Married on 08/06/2016

These guys seriously did the best job me and my wife could have asked for! We were STUNNED when we got the video back! TJ and Laura were extremely professional, personable, & positive! Can't thank them enough for the video we will be proud to show our children someday!
    -Tiffany & Nick

Sent on 11/03/2016

Claudia · Married on 09/26/2015

Loved these guys. They did such a great job being practically invisible! Very easy to work with, they met with us way in advance and really pinpointed everything we discussed. They made the videography one last thing to worry about! Highly recommend these two lovely professionals!

Sent on 03/11/2016

J · Married on 07/07/2017

This couple is great! Their attention to detail and compassion for their work is incredible! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for videography services! :D

Sent on 10/21/2017