Captain Boom Fireworks LLC Reviews

Captain Boom Fireworks LLC 3
Captain Boom Fireworks LLC 4
Captain Boom Fireworks LLC 5

Anna Ramsey · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing experience! Worth every penny!

Andy (aka Captain Boom) BLEW us and our wedding guests away. From start to finish the process was easy and I knew we were in good hands. Andy comes to perform a site visit, works to get all the permits in place with the township & sets up the special insurance for the event.

Not only was the process easy, but the show was absolutely AMAZING! WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY AND THEN SOME! The fireworks were a tribute to my grandfather who was in pyrotechnics and they were so special and impressive. You aren't getting some flimsy fireworks you can buy yourself at the store - these fly high and big. We impressed our guests and also others in the town saw the show from across the river.

Would hire Andy & his team time and time again. His team is friendly and professional. Such a great experience!

Captain Boom Fireworks LLC 6
    Captain Boom Fireworks LLC 12
    Captain Boom Fireworks LLC 13
    Captain Boom Fireworks LLC 14
    Sent on 10/20/2018

Our Captain Boom fireworks AMAZED our wedding guests!! We hired Cpt Boom for our big outdoor party the night before the wedding and they were amazing. We were worried that the fireworks would be underwhelming because of the size constraints of setting them off in our large backyard and off of only one launch point, but they were HUGE, a good variety and went on forever (over 10 minutes, which is a super long personal fireworks show). People compared them to fireworks seen for their town's 4th of July shows and said they kept thinking it was the grand finale but they kept going! The guys were great to work with and left no trace of their presence--not a single case or shell--when they left at the end of the night. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Margaret · Married on 10/18/1975

VERY impressed with this company. I purchased wedding sparklers for my daughters wedding coming up next month and received my order in just 3 days! WOW! I am telling EVERYONE about Captain Boom Fireworks with their amazing service and prices! The prices were the BEST that I found anywhere and certainly wasn't expecting such prompt delivery! They also enclosed a tip sheet which was also unexpected and extremely helpful! They are..... AWESOME!

Sent on 05/20/2010