Captain Bill Reviews

81 | Navarre, FL

81 Reviews for Captain Bill

Tamara · Married on 04/23/2016

Capt. Bill and his wife Lucy were the perfect addition to my sons wedding reception. He was very complete in finding out what music we wanted, and also was able to go with the flow as our reception was not scripted. He was a delight with the small children at the reception and Lucy was such a help as well. You will not be disappointed if you are lucky enough to be able to book his services!

Sent on 04/27/2016
  • User5551934 · 2+ years ago

Capt. Bil was great to work with and rented us top of the line speakers and a mic for our wedding and reception.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Brittany · Married on 04/16/2016

Captain Bill was awesome! My husband and I both live in Georgia so we didn't meet until the day before the wedding. He was very flexible with the meeting time, which I changed multiple times on him. He was super responsive to all my emails and sent me sample scripts so I could customize our ceremony to how we wanted it... and it was perfect.

At the reception, he was entertaining and engaging and was very "go with the flow". He took the changes that I threw at him like a pro. He took requests and had a huge selection of music for us to chose from.

From beginning to end, it was perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better Officiant or DJ. I HIGHLY recommend Captain Bill.

Side note: his price was less for both services than others for just a DJ. ;)

Sent on 05/03/2016

Why stress over the music portion of your reception? Let Captain Bill handle it! There are enough concerns during the big day without the additional hassle of worrying about music. Let Captain Bill put together a playlist to fit your reception and party on! He also can officiate and provide ceremony music also. Prompt, professional, and considerate...definately worth the money!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Anthon · Married on 03/26/2016

Capt will was great! Was an absolute pleasure working with him. He is kind, professional, courteous, and extremely knowledgable. Would highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Capt Bill was awesome! He did a great job and was super flexible when we were running behind in our timeline! Thank you!

Sent on 03/08/2016
  • Jersey Jerry

Jersey J. · event on: 10/17/2015

Capt. Bill provided musical entertainment for the 15th Annual Navarre Beach Car, Truck & Bike Show and Craft Fair on Saturday, October 17th. His ability to understand his audience made our event so much more enjoyable as he provided his services w/the most up-dated sound-system from 9am till 4pm. Can’t thank Capt. Bill enough for all he does to make Small Town Navarre such a GR8 place to live, work and play in!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Maggie · Married on 10/17/2015

Captain Bill was awesome for renting sound equipment! He gave great advice on what to rent, and we were even able to get a small wireless speaker on the beach that sounded great and allowed everyone to hear our acoustic guitarist and singer as well as the officiant during the ceremony with no static or feedback! Tough thing to do on the beach. He was reasonably priced, delivered on time, and was easy to work with. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Shannon · Married on 10/03/2015

Captain Bill was very professional and flexible!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Melissa · Married on 09/26/2015

Captain bill was professional and a lot of fun for my wedding. Everyone loved the music and had a great time.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Kylie · Married on 09/12/2015

Capt Bill was such an amazing factor in my wedding. Despite my slow responses through phone calls and emails, he was always so patient and quick to respond for any questions or concerns we had. The ceremony script he provided was absolutely perfect and his wife did an amazing job with the music before and during the ceremony. He was extremely flexible with the many different location changes during the wedding which put me at ease since we had such limited space for his music equipment. Our guests raved about the music Capt Bill selected for the cocktail hour and reception as well as his electric energy throughout the entire wedding. Every time I would see him, he would have a huge smile on his face. We are so happy that we selected Capt Bill to be a part of our wedding day!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Lauran · Married on 07/14/2015

Bill was amazing for our reception! He made our night a blast with lots of dancing that we requested as well! He made our night A+++!!!

Sent on 08/08/2015

Hadon · Married on 05/30/2015

Capt. Bill was absolutely incredible! He took requests, did great with being flexible, and played great music. I'm honestly surprised he doesn't charge more!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Brandon · Married on 04/11/2015

Captain Bill helped make my wedding the most memorable night of my life. My wife and I are low key people. We didn't want anything extravagant or excessive. We did our wedding in my mother in laws back yard (Capt. Bill is very adaptable). During the planning process, my wife and I began getting stressed and honestly started loosing interest. Thank goodness we chose Captain Bill to be part of our wedding because he had everything covered from the timeline of events to the music. I will admit that I wasn't the most responsive person when communicating with Bill, but throughout the process he was professionally persistent to ensure he could do his best to make our wedding night memorable. In all actuality, he motivated us to stay focused on making our wedding a special day as opposed to a stressful event. My family is not the kind that party hard, whereas my wife's family is more outgoing. Capt. Bill was able to cater to both sides to ensure everyone had a great time. He was very interactive during the reception. Bill was a wonderful officiate, and during the reception he provided great music, karaoke, and many laughs. Without Capt. Bill, our wedding day would have been a boring, unorganized, stressful event. Instead it was the best day of our lives.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Jennifer · Married on 02/21/2015

Was a great dj for our wedding! Kept the flow going perfectly!

Sent on 03/01/2015

Captain Bill's reply:

Jennifer and Carlos

Thank you for allowing me and my wife to a part of your wedding day. It was a pleasure to serve your reception

Kevin · Married on 11/01/2014

From the first phone call less than a month from the wedding, to chasing down my best man to get the signatures on the marriage license/certificate on the day of the wedding, Captain Bill's performance was absolutely flawless. Working with Captain Bill was like dealing with an old trusted friend - HE GETS IT and HE GETS IT RIGH THE FIRST TIME. Captain Bill gets it right because HE LISTENS and ensures that there is a clear, complete and mutual understanding of the bride and grooms wants, needs and desires. As a retired Navy Master Chief Petty Officer I have a tendency to obsess on details and for me to have been able to leave it all in Captain Bill's hands and especially when it came to the music, was a huge leap of faith for me. While he was able to provide a well articulated ceremony timeline he was also able to make seamless adjustments while the wedding reception was in full swing to accommodate the needs of the moment. It is absolutely without reservation that I recommend the services of this seasoned professional for any event venue. Thanks Captain!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/19/2014

Captain Bill was absolutely amazing!!! I exceeded my expectations !! Even when daddy asked him to speak a few words and have a moment of silence for my Papaw and my husband's brother that passed away, he did an outstanding job!!! If I has the chance to do it all over again I would without a doubt choose him again and again! He's so enthusiastic and just a wonderful person!! Thank you so much again Captain Bill!!! :):)

Sent on 07/28/2014

Andri · event on: 07/04/2014

The service that I received was great an I hope we can do more buisness in the future

Sent on 07/21/2014

Capt. Bill provided a DJ that was professional and flexible. My guests really enjoyed the music.

Sent on 05/23/2014

Shane · event on: 05/09/2014

Capt Bill, has worked several of my events for the American Cancer Society. He is very good to work with and very flexible. Provides great service, great sound system, and the best music selection. I look forward to working with him again soon.

Sent on 05/19/2014

James · Married on 05/03/2014

Captain Bill was fantastic!!! He has state of the art equipment (sound & lighting). This wedding for my daughter ranks at top spots in my life. Captain Bill sensed the love of family and friends at this event and songs requested - he had in his library; songs he played --- he just new what young and old would like. Without any reservation, I would recommend his services. Thank you, thank you, thank you , Captain Bill for a great and most memorable evening!
    Dr. James E. Rogers (FOTB)

Sent on 05/08/2014

Kelly · Married on 05/03/2014

Capt. Bill did a great job for our wedding. He was very responsive, friendly, and on-time. It was a pleasure working with him!

Sent on 05/09/2014

Music was good. Everything went smoothly.

Sent on 05/16/2014

Rik · event on: 04/15/2014

Bill has a great selection of sound and lighting equipment, is easy to work with and arrives on time. Always a pleasure.

Sent on 05/08/2014

Ann · Married on 04/12/2014

Bill was so very easy to work with as the Mother of the bride and with the couple as well. He helped us every step of the way from beginning to end of the ceremony and reception! Every song the couple wanted was available and he was very kind, respectful and FUN!!! Excellent and affordable!

Sent on 04/17/2014