Captain Bill Reviews

81 Reviews for Captain Bill

• Tessa

Tessa Kate Brown · Married on 12/06/2019

Perfect Ceremony

I can't express enough how real and thoughtful he is. I had called a few other officiants and they seemed like salesman just wanting to make any extra cash on additional services. Very sweet man that will make your wedding seem like you're old family friends.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Captain Bill's reply:

Tessa :
    Thank You so much for the awesome review. We have had many reviews but, none quite like this one.
  • User2749792 · 1+ year ago

I must say, bill went above and beyond to make sure everything stayed on track the night of my wedding! He did a great job and everyone there had a blast! His son Aaron also bartended for me as well and he was a blast. Thank you guys for making my night unforgettable!

Sent on 05/25/2014
  • Christine

Christine Franklin · Married on 10/19/2019

Great Quality and Value!

Working with Captain Bill was a great experience. He was flexible with his delivery and pickup times and truly catered to our needs. He even stayed to help us put our equipment together and assisted us in breaking down our equipment too. His equipment was very affordable and effective. Perfect for our 80 person reception.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Captain Bill's reply:

Thank You so much Christine and congratulations on your marriage and the awesome celebration you had.

Capt Bill Crouch

Sandy Fall · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding reception

Captain Bill and his wife did a wonderful job keeping our reception hopping! They were easy and flexible and willing to do whatever we needed.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Michelle · Married on 05/13/2017

Capt. Bill and his wife Lucy added the perfect touch to our wedding. He is an amazing guitar player and played during our ceremony on the beach, it was beautiful. They provided the microphone and speakers for our officiate and singer. The reception was incredible as well. The sound and lighting system was great! They knew all of the perfect songs to play and had everyone on the dance floor all night. Any company can have a good sound and lighting system, but it's the personal touch and amazing customer service that takes Capt. Bill above the rest. He is quick to respond, and doesn't mind taking the time to be thorough in his responses. He played a huge part in helping me organize my day. He offered to learn any song on the guitar I wanted him to play if he didn't already know it (that was impressive). He even took the time to meet with my bridesmaid the day before so she could rehearse a song she was going to sing with him playing the guitar. He is all around a great person to talk to and work with. We can't say enough good things about Capt. Bill and would recommend him a thousand times over to anyone.
    Michelle & Keith

Sent on 05/31/2017

Susan · Married on 04/29/2017

Capt. Bill was the best DJ for our destination wedding!! His wife Lucy was wonderful!! She lined the bridal party up and made sure things went smoothly for the ceremony procession. They were both so helpful from the start of the ceremony through the reception, playing a good mix of music and keeping everyone dancing. We are so happy we chose Capt. Bill for our special day and highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks so much Capt. Bill & Lucy!!!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Heather · Married on 03/30/2017

Captain Bill was the perfect choice for our wedding day. He came through for us last minute as a guitarist for our ceremony as well as a DJ for our reception. I received several compliments on his interactions with our guests to keep the evening exciting and uplifting - in spite of our rainy weather! I would definitely recommend him and use him again!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Cindi · Married on 03/25/2017

Capt Bill and his partner were wonderful. He did music for our wedding as well as music for our reception, and conducted our sand ceremony. He doesn't just play music he guides the timeline and interacts with the guests. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Bridget · Married on 03/18/2017

Capt Bill Crouch was everything I wanted in a wedding officiant and DJ, and more! He led a beautiful ceremony for me and my husband, everything went seamlessly and without a hitch. He really listened to what I wanted, even down to the tiny details. He had perfect suggestions. And then he led the reception with style, keeping the party going well into the night. The music had everyone dancing! He and his lovely assistant are highly recommended in my book. No regrets whatsoever. Thank you both for making our night so perfect!
    Love is a living thing :)

Sent on 03/09/2017

Angie · Married on 03/11/2017

Capt Bill and his assistant Jeff were super great! I had a last minute change with our ceremony that they were originally not a part of and they helped us out without hesitation!! Our ceremony and reception was a complete success and they had a huge part in making that happen. Truly a wonderful memorable event!!!!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Tiffany · Married on 11/12/2016

Captain Bill did an amazing job making our wedding night fun and energetic. We danced all night and everyone had a blast. Thank you Captain Bill for everything it was perfect!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Claudia · Married on 11/12/2016

Capt. Bill is very professional and accommodating. He was a great choice for us. Thank you Capt. Bill, my wife and I had a great time!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Jason · Married on 11/04/2016

Captn Bill did our ceremony and our reception. We cannot tell you how amazing everything was. He is a terrific officiant and a wonderful Dj! It was a pleasure having him so involved in our big day and the guests praised his work as well. Thanks Bill it was amazing!!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Dana · Married on 10/07/2016

Capt Bill was perfect for our beach wedding. He is very prompt with his responses and very easy to work with. He was the perfect addition to our wedding. If you are trying to find an affordable officiant and dj look no further.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Patty · Married on 10/01/2016

He's the best!! He and his wife were wonderful. She lined the bridal party up and made sure things happened as they were supposed to. He was a great officiant and DJ and kept the party hopping and entertaining. He made it great and played the music young ppl liked and took requests. He's awesome! He and his wife truly worked together to keep things in line. He took so much stress off me and made my daughter's wedding memorable.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/17/2016

Working with Capt. Bill was a pleasure. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. He kept everything on track and moving in the right direction. He was always one step ahead of us and we never had to wonder what was next. I would highly recommend using him for your wedding!!

Thanks for sharing our special day with us, you made it that much better ??

Samantha & Troy Bradley

Sent on 10/01/2016

Amber · Married on 08/20/2016

I can not stress how PERFECT our night was with much thanks to Captain Bill & his wife Lucy they did an outstanding job for our dock side wedding! He was very flexible, knowledgeable & professional. With his music selection he kept the party going till the very end, he was even able to accommodated everyone's song requests. We will definitely keep using him for any of our future events.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Nancy · Married on 08/13/2016

Capt. Bill was the perfect option for the wedding. From the ceremony on the beach--light hearted and serious, to the perfect mix of songs, it made the wedding the best day ever. We honestly did not stop dancing until it was time to go home and during that time--it was so much fun. We would do it again in a heartbeat.
    Thank you for the perfect day.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/13/2016

We could have not asked for more! Captain Bill & his wife helped make our day amazing. :) From our beach ceremony to the dance party...... Captain Bill listened to our ideas, was extremely helpful and kept people dancing until we closed. The "shoe game" was the perfect little comedic break from the dancing & had everyone engaged & laughing the entire time. We are so happy we chose their services for our perfect day. We would recommend them to anyone! Thanks again!

Sean & Jen

Sent on 09/15/2016

Kelsey · Married on 08/06/2016

Fun, cooperative, entertaining

Sent on 08/18/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/16/2016

Captain bill when was an amazing DJ he was professional and polite and he really knew how to get a party started I would highly recommend Captain bill to anyone looking for DJ for any event.. I am beyond satisfied with his Professional Service

Sent on 07/17/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2016

Capt. Bill was an amazing DJ. He exceeded my expectations. He obliged to every request we asked of him. I would recommend him to anyone! His wife was wonderful as well!! Thank you so much Capt. Bill for helping to make my day amazing!!!

Sent on 05/29/2016

kayla · Married on 05/20/2016

Captain Bill was very professional, timely, and responsive. I had initially emailed him on a Sunday with the expectation of not getting a response until at earliest Monday. He responded that day, and said he was available my wedding day. Any time I had a question about something he was quick to respond. He was at the venue 30 minutes prior to the wedding, and he helped out with our last minute chaos. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Kelsey · Married on 05/14/2016

Captain Bill was amazing!! Planning a destination wedding was not easy but Captain Bill definitely pulled everything together. He was very reassuring when I had doubts throughout my planning process. He was very responsive with emails and calls; Always answering my questions with knowledge and advice. His timeline for our ceremony and reception was a life saver!!! He was very prompt and direct. The reception was a huge success! Not to mention his music selection kept our party going til the very end!! I would recommend Captain Bill to anyone planning a destination beach wedding in Florida!!!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Tammy · Married on 05/07/2016

I would do it all over again, I would have Captain Bill be our DJ again... our daughter was getting married
    and Captain Bill was wonderful.. He did everything I had ask for.. He sent music and we went
    with the time line I had made... Also on the day before our out door wedding, we had a problem with the location
    And we had to move down from where we were setting up.... I called Captain Bill and he calmed me down said
    he said he can do the music any where , that was one thing off my shoulders...thanks again.... You made the day
    and evening wonderful.....