64 Reviews for Capitol Theatre

Stations (2)
Bartender(s) (2)
Aisle Markers (2)
Aisle Runners (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Outside Vendors (1)
Altar/Arches (1)
Chair Covers (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
64 Capitol Theatre Reviews

The amazing Light Show that comes with this venue is so awesome! They covered so much in their price. The stage you get married on is so Beautiful. It was a wedding that fulfilled all our dreams!

Profile Picture Robin, 6/29/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

It was an absolutely wonderful experience working with Haley, and our wedding was perfect! We got nothing but compliments on the venue, and the pictures do not do such a beautiful place justice!

Profile Picture Michaela, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We can't say enough amazing things about the Capitol Theater, Haley, and Heath! Our wedding day was absolutely dreamy! From the very 1st time we walked in, we knew we were in for a treat. My now husband, and I were looking all over town for reception venues. We knew we didn't want our reception to be outside or in a barn. Considering where we live, that left us with downtown knoxville and that's it. After touring some of the venues in Knoxville, we weren't in love. We felt as if we HAD to use their cater or their bar, etc etc.... We felt overwhelmed and almost like we were going to have to settle. THEN WE COME ACROSS THE BEAUTY THAT IS THE CAPITOL THEATER! Our tour was so catered to US. Our names were everywhere, Haley was so professional and answered all of my 26339 questions that I had, we were hosted to a private tour with the most amazing set list....we were blown away! This venue was it! It was everything that we were looking for! We could bring our own food, our own bar service, it had the capacity to fit our 200 guest list, WE WERE IN LOVE! through out the whole process Haley felt like a friend I had known my whole life. I was so excited about our venue that I just wanted to show it off! All 5 times Haley so graciously gave our loved ones a tour! No hesitation! She made sure I was informed every step of the way, and if there was anything that I need, seriously ANYTHING! She was there to help! Fast forward to our wedding day- If we could re-do our wedding day every weekend, we would! IT WAS THAT FUN!!! Haley and Heath....y'all THEY WERE ON POINT! I come from a Mexican catholic family and Heath was PERFECTION with the music! It was the perfect mix of our cultures, and we were obsessed! The dance floor stayed packed, NO ONE WANTED TO LEAVE IT WAS THAT FUN YALL!! We literally danced the night away...literally...we were the till midnight!!! Everything about our day was magic, and the Capitol theater played a HUGE role into making that happen! We love you!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables

Best day of my life. Hayley and Heath were amazing and made everything so easy. If you want a wedding where everyone will say it's the best wedding they've been to then choose the Capitol theatre. We would get married 100 times if we could do it there everytime.

Profile Picture Lizzy, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables

My Wife & I are so Happy that we picked Capital Theater as our Wedding Venue !!! Haley & Heath went WAY ABOVE & BEYOND our expectations !!! We had approximately 160 people attend & Everyone said it was the most Beautiful Wedding they ever been to & said our Wedding will be talked about for Years to come !!! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Capital Theater to do anyone's Wedding !!! You Won't Be Disappointed !!!! It didn't matter what we wanted or how we wanted things done, They made it Happen !!!! Thank You So Much Heath, Haley & Staff !!!!

Signed,
Cory & Robin Parker

Photos
Profile Picture Cory, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

There are not enough words to describe how amazing this venue is. My husband Michael and I were married here on January 20th, 2018. To say the event director Haley and dj Heath were exceptional is an understatement. So professional, they knew exactly what we wanted and worked closely with us to make sure our vision came to life. I pity anyone who doesn’t have a day-of coordinator for their wedding, and Haley was there the whole time to make sure everything ran smoothly. The coordinator and dj are included with the venue, with is an amazing deal. The venue itself is beautiful, straight out of vintage Hollywood. You need hardly anything as far as decorations if you get the glamour package, which includes table decor and the lovely chandelier on stage where you’ll do the ceremony and first dance. You can tell Heath and Haley have poured heart and soul into this business, and you don’t need to look any further than the Capitol for a fairy tale wedding.

Profile Picture Brandi, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There are not enough words to describe how amazing the Capitol Theatre is. My wife Brandi and I were married here on January 20th, 2018. We could not have made it through the process or had the finished product that we did without the Event Director, Haley, and the DJ/Owner, Heath. To say that they were amazing is an understatement. We had the ideas and the vision of what we wanted our wedding to be and the two of them brought it to life.  Brandi and I both thoroughly enjoyed working with Haley and Heath throughout the entire process from the signing of the contract all the way through the sparkler exit.  A wedding is very much like a production or a movie.  There’s a ton of planning, organizing, scheduling, a rehearsal, and so much more behind the scenes than most people realize that goes into a wedding.  When you stop and think about it, an old theater really is the perfect setting for a wedding.  I think for us, we enjoyed the fact that Haley and Heath worked so closely with us and made everything so personal.  That is something that we will remember forever.  Many of our guests have told us that our wedding was one of the funnest weddings that they have been to or that it was the most fun that they had in a long time.

The venue itself is beautiful, straight out of vintage Hollywood. You need hardly anything as far as decorations if you get the glamour package, which includes table decor and the lovely chandelier on stage where you’ll do the ceremony and first dance. If you are worried about having a day-of coordinator for your wedding, then the Capitol is where you need to go. One part of Haley’s job as the Event Director is to be there during the whole event to make sure everything runs smoothly and that the Bride and Groom don’t have to worry about all of the little details. The coordinator and DJ services are included with the venue, with is an amazing deal.

Profile Picture Michae, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My reception was everything I imagined it to be!

Profile Picture Bethany, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, All Inclusive Packages, Barware, Flatware, Glassware

We highly recommend The Capital Theater. Haley & all the were excellent and a great help. They were easy to deal with and very accommodating. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Profile Picture Bryan, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This venue was absolutely incredible!!! The staff was nothing but helpful and available any time day or night to answer all my silly bride questions. All my guests of all ages had such a fun experience at the theatre. I was told multiple times it is going to be hard to top this wedding because the venue was amazing! Highly Highly recommend using this venue :)

Kyle & Ashley C.

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

If you are looking for a wow factor event filled with fun and energy, you don't need to look any further. If you want to surprise your guests with amazing sights and sounds, this is the perfect venue. And, if you are looking to do all of this with folks who help you every step of the way and make life easy peasy for you, this is definitely the place to be. Heath, Haley & crew are the very best. Thank you all for giving my daughter an absolutely magical wedding day. Everyone had a great time. And, as I have told you guys before, the business meeting we held there previously is still the one everyone talks about. Hats off to jobs well done. Thank you so very much!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had a Friday the 13th wedding in October this year at The Capitol and it was the best day of our lives! Joining together as one with all our family and close friends to witness was truly a blessing. Haley and Heath went above and beyond to make sure our day was true perfection! All the little details Heath incorporated to go along with some creepy but yet fun aspects of Jason for the Friday the 13th was such a big hit with everyone! We couldn't have asked for better people whom we now consider dear friends to help us on such an important day in our lives. Haley and Heath you will always hold a special place in our hearts.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We planned to look at a few other Venues after looking at the capital and when we walked in we were sold. The venue is absolutely beautiful and one of a kind in the area and the staff is so wonderful. Hayley helped so much along the way and Heath put everything together for us with the lights and music. We were very pleased with The Capitol and have already talked about Vow renewals being there at our 5 or 10 year anniversary.

Profile Picture Kristan, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I have no thing but awesome things to say about Haley and Heath. The venue was absolutely stunning and Haley and Heath were excellent. I was able to communicate with Haley via email and she always responded within the hour which made it easy for me to complete what I was working on. They took their time in explaining how everything would work and also made sure we didn't miss any key elements to our wonderful day. I would highly recommend Haley, Heath and their team along with the beautiful Capitol Theater.

Profile Picture Sheila, 9/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Capitol Theatre made our dream wedding come true!!!!! Everything about the day was perfect :) Haley did such an amazing job coordinating everything and making sure I had everything I needed on wedding day and felt comfortable and relaxed as possible! Her and Health make a great team- He played all the songs we wanted and created the BEST atmosphere for our guests!!! We got so many compliments about how magical the night was, our guests were very pleased with the theatre as well! I am so happy and thankful I chose this place to have my wedding, highest recommendation!! :)

Profile Picture Valerie, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My new husband and I got married at The Capitol Theatre 6/17/17. Haley and Heath were so helpful in making our day amazing. This really is your one stop wedding venue with the table displays already set up and the DJ (Heath) in house to assist with all your music needs. My husband sang to me that day on stage with his guitar and my niece had her 6 year old dreams come true when she got to sing on stage with her own microphone to Katy Perry "Roar" in the background, during the reception. From the videos on screen to the air conditioning for your summer wedding, it was truly perfect. My photographer Rachel Mobley is very familiar with this venue and the task of taking on an inside venue for a wedding, highly recommend her as well. Sullivan's next door caters and no one, absolutely no one had anything negative to say about the Pot roast and Caribbean chicken we chose. My cake was from "The Bees's Knees" by Dodie who delivered two amazing cakes for us, that everyone loved as well. From music, to food, to loads of fun this is the perfect place to get married, well at least it was for us!!

Profile Picture Chrissy , 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding on a Friday evening at this location. It was absolutely a dream come true. Everything went perfectly to plan with help from the tremendous staff. The venue itself is just stunning, and absolutely immaculate. The coordinator went above and beyond to make sure we handled everything to put my nerves at ease. Leading up to the event, I could text at any time with any questions and receive helpful and kind responses. The planning meeting went well and was quick easy and painless. Everything that I had concerns about was quickly remedied and handled professionally. The staff was very flexible to last minute changes, and made my husband and I feel welcomed and well taken care of. The Bridal suite was spacious and beautiful. We had plenty of room and a wonderful place to relax. The 8' mirror was wonderful to take bridal shots with, and made me feel like a queen. My husband and the groomsmen all loved the groom's room downstairs. The staff there are wonderful and will help you with anything you need. They definitely go above and beyond to look out for all of your needs. The beauty of the venue also can't be overstated. It is an incredible place to host events and you can't go wrong with this venue.

Profile Picture Delyn, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

It is very hard to put into words exactly how much I love The Capitol Theatre. You walk in, and the energy of the environment welcomes you like you are going back home to where you grew up. The staff is unprecedented for this industry. This level of service, you can't find anywhere else. Before my husband and I decided to have our Star Wars themed Wedding at The Capitol we did our homework. We must have scoped out 10 other venues, and then stopped looking once we went through the initial viewing of The Capitol to see what it had to offer with Heath and Haley. It was more than obvious what our choice should be as to where to have our special day. I am beyond impressed with Heath's passion for what he does and Haley's level of event coordination. If you expect nothing less than perfection then let me be blunt from experience-they do not disappoint. Every single person at our wedding told my husband and I that it was the best wedding they had ever been to...I really do not know how much more you could ask for.

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We held our daughters wedding at the Capitol Theater and could not have been more pleased. The venue is simply stunning. Haley and her staff went above and beyond to make sure no detail was overlooked. I had no stress whatsoever as I knew Haley was in control. We used Sullivan's (next door) as the caterer, and the guests are still calling to tell me how much they enjoyed the food. The grooms mother, the officiant, and I are celiac; Haley personally ordered dinner for us, and hand delivered it to each table to make sure there was no danger of cross contamination. Heath also did an amazing job on the light and sound show. I would highly recommend the Capitol Theater to anyone who is looking for a beautiful venue and an absolutely amazing party.

Profile Picture Tammy, 4/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I just got married last Friday and we were absolutely blown away with everything Heath and Haley did us. They made our night magical and special. Haley made the whole night feel completely special for me. Thank you to Halry and Heath for all they did. This is an amazing please to have your special event. I'm so happy we decided on the Capitol for our wedding.

Profile Picture Sheri, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Capitol Theatre is amazing. I couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else, it was perfect. Haley and her staff made the night unforgettable. Our wedding went by way too fast, I wish we had more time to spend in the Capitol Theatre.

Profile Picture User7582149, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding. We had a wedding on December 10th and the night was amazing. All of our family were and still are amazed by the venue. Heath and Haley are great to work with and make the process so easy. The venue is great! Heath and Haley are great! Everything is great about having a wedding at the Capitol!

Profile Picture Nicholas, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding & reception both at the theater 2 weeks ago. I can not express how PERFECT our day was! Haley & Heath made everything absolutely stress-free! From the very beginning all the way to the day of (and even after), Haley always was quick to answer any questions/concerns that I had. I could not imagine having my wedding anywhere other than the Capitol. This venue is PERFECT for ANYTHING! I honestly will miss planning with Haley! Our guests are still talking about our wedding and how classy the theater is! I heard from MANY of our guests that they didn't the night to end! The venue, the music, the food...the entire atmosphere simply will leave your guests breathless.

Profile Picture Lynsey, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews

Wedding October 8th, 2016

WOW!!! is all i can stay about this amazing venue!!! I was a little unsure about it when i first seen the venue listed online, "Trust me the pictures they have online are awesome but truly don't do it no justice VS seeing it in person"! After setting up a appointment with Haley to view the venue, my now husband and i were truly blown away. As we walked in they had it set up as if we were getting married that day! The stage was already lit up with our names and Heath who by the way is the DJ/Owner of the Capitol did an amazing job with the preview show we received of the Cinemagic Dance Experience! He asked us what our flavor of music was and made a quick playlist as we looked around to show us his amazing skills. This truly won us over as we were looking for a place we knew everyone would enjoy themselves at! The atmosphere of this amazing venue will truly wow your guest, as it did ours. I gave this place 5 starts simply because our day was beyond what i could of imagined. Haley did an amazing job helping me through the the process of planning, any questions i had for her she would answer for me or help me fine a solution to make sure this day went without a hitch.
Please go view this venue, rather it be for a wedding, or another occasion this place does it all! I truly appreciate Haley, Heath and the staff at the Capitol Theatre for everything they done to make our day so special for our family and for both my husband and i :-)!!!!!!!

Profile Picture amber, 10/8/16, 1 Review