Capital Wedding Photo Reviews

3 | Pflugerville, TX

3 Reviews for Capital Wedding Photo

Tommaso and Stefanie · Married on 10/19/2014

Joe did a fantastic job! I would like to mention he was personal, unique, followed our initial instructions, and took phenomenal photographs. When we received our proof photos, we were so happy to see some unexpected shots! He was never in the way and that to me is talent! I highly recommend Capital Wedding Photo to everyone in the Austin, Texas area!

Brian was very nice, professional and easy to work with. He understood our needs and desires for the pictures of our wedding and did well delivering. Good value for services provided, pictures are priceless. I would certainly recommend Capitol Wedding Photography.

Heather · Married on 05/26/2013

Brian and Lacey were so fun and easy to work with from the very beginning. I had interviewed a couple photographers but immediately knew when I met Brian that he was the one. He is very relaxed, personable, and fun. My husband had not met him before our wedding and Brian made him comfortable as soon as they met. And then the pleasant surprise when as we were about to get on a cruise for our honeymoon, there was an email with a preview of our photos. What a way to start our trip!