66 Reviews for Capital Region PhotoBooths

CD/DVD of Images (2)
Prints (2)
Backdrop(s) (1)
57 Capital Region PhotoBooths Reviews

Joe had a stellar personality during the reception! He was also very hands-on. All of our guests had a blast with the Photo booth provided. There were are variety of props. We loved the guest book that was offered as part of the package and the magnetized strips. We have a bunch on our fridge! Thank you again Joe for an amazing experience!!! We will absolutely recommend Capital Region Photo booths without any hesitation.

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/28/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts
Services Used: Clean Up, Setup, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth

You will not find a photobooth like the one Joe has. Our guests couldn't stop talking about the photobooth days after the wedding was over. Joe was very friendly, super patient with our guests, and even took pictures with us and our vendors! He put together a very sweet album of all of the pictures, allowing each guest to write us a message, and a CD that had all of the pictures on it. The easiest vendor to work with, ever. And, he allowed us to customize the header on our printout as a personal keepsake. If you're on the fence about having a photobooth, do it. You wont regret it. We're so happy (and thankful) Joe could share our special day with us! Love, Brad and Meagan

Profile Picture Meagan, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Enclosed Booth, Props, Photobooth

joe from Capital Region is a pleasure to work with and a great value for some serious added fun to your wedding. From the get-go, he was very professional, prompt, and communicative. I was a bit nervous as he'd never been to my venue before but, seemed to plug in without any hiccups. And we had SO many guests really enjoy the photobooth- there was always a line to use it, and I have to admit the props were awesome. Joe was very helpful with line flow and ensuring our guests had fun, which made me so so happy. He also left me a guestbook and a CD room of all the images- truly memories to cherish forever.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 10/8/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Look no further than Capital Region Photo Booths! When I was searching for a photo booth for my wedding, as soon as I contacted Joe Rossi I knew I had no look no further! He was so professional, upbeat, and took care of absolutely everything to where I didn't have to worry about anything. He was very experienced with our venue and guided us through all the decision making effortlessly. Joe was unavailable for the wedding night, and sent ADAM. Arguably the best, funniest, and most interactive photo booth attendant in history. All my guests LOVED him and we are still getting calls from our engaged friends asking for his name so they can request him. He was never "removed" from the wedding, he was always encouraging guests, recommending funny props, helping guests who were shy or unfamiliar, helping position everyone, giving people ideas when we just couldn't think of any more poses. He actually flagged down my husband and I to make sure we got in to take some cute ones with just us. He was truly amazing. He directed people to sign our guest book and even wrote a super nice note attached with his own funny photo strip in the back of our book. We couldn't tip him enough to show how truly grateful we were for how special he made the experience. We will use this company and ensure our friends & family use this company for any and all occasions. THANK YOUUU, we couldn't be happier with everything from start to finish!!!!!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/27/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth

Everyone loved that we had a photobooth at our wedding and that we chose to have the photostrips magnetized. Joe does an exceptional job, he kept the line moving all night. I will always recommend Joe he is fun to work with and has an awesome personality.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What can I say? As the owner of Events by Cool Cat, knowing all the things needed to have an incredible Wedding Celebration for my daughter - I knew we had to have Joe Rossi a part of our families big celebration. We used Joe and his amazing Green Screen Service. He truly is one of the best in business. His big heart, awesome smile and infectious laugh is a must have for any event. My family was so honored to have such a great man and company be a part of our child's wedding. Thanks Joe!!! Everyone is still talking about the great time they had whenever they came over to you. 1st class!!! 20 Stars is not enough - let alone 5!!!

Profile Picture Vinny, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Capital region photo booth was great they made out special day memorable for us and our guest! I highly reccomend them!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

The photo booth was a great addition to our big day and we love the fact that we can look back on some goofy moments of our friends and family :). Our guests loved it and took full advantage of it and they especially loved Joe! We can't thank him enough for his level of professionalism and charm. He and Capital Region PhotoBooths definitely deserve 5 out of 5 stars! ~ Doug & Brittany

Profile Picture Doug, 5/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

These guys are amazing and never dissapoint! A great feature for guests at a wedding!

Profile Picture User6717149, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

Absolutely fabulous experience! These guys were top notch professionals. The quality was significantly better than other companies we looked at and our photobooth attendant guy was sssoo much fun, and very professional! We LOVE the video of the photobooth experience. We highly recommend!

Profile Picture Dominick, 1/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

Capital Region Photobooths was amazing!!! They added so much to our wedding and all of our guests LOVED the unique and fun favor! Everyone enjoyed the variety and quality of the props provided to use while in the photo booth. The photo guest book was truly cherished as we could see all of the pictures our guests took and enjoy their heartfelt wishes in a gorgeous scrapbook! Joe was so wonderful to deal with...he answered all of my questions and was so professional and friendly with all of our guests. We shopped around the area for photo booths, and by far they offered the best packages (came dressed in tuxedos, offered magnets for the back of the photos, had a great assortment of props, the booth was new and very clean) for the price. I would HIGHLY recommend them to all of my friends and family!!

Profile Picture Abby, 11/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

Capital Region Photobooths was such an amazing part of our wedding!! We used the photostrips as our favors for the night and our guests absolutely loved them! Joe was the ultimate professional and handled himself with ease despite our large number of guests. He kept the lines going all night and we loved our photo guest book with all of the pictures and well wishes from our guests. It is such a beautiful keepsake! Thank you for making our wedding truly a memorable event!!! Dianna & Ryan

Profile Picture Dianna, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Great vendor to work with very accommodating.

Profile Picture Donna, 10/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

We used Capital Region Photobooths as both entertainment for our guests and also as a fun favor for people to take home. Everyone had a blast using the authentic (Retro 80s) photobooth and it shows in the pictures! We received copies of every photo as well as a video of everyone who entered the photobooth. People still tell us how much fun they had and what a great idea it was to have a photobooth. Joe Rossi does an exceptional job and is very pleasant to work with. We highly recommend him and Capital Region Photobooths!

Profile Picture Larissa, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

Our photo booth was a hit at our wedding!!! Such a great favor to have a a great keepsake as the bride and groom!! The attendants were so much fun and so helpful!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Joe and Adam were awesome. My wife and I did not have to do anything but have fun in the booth on our wedding day. They were early and looked around for the perfect spot to set up so every guest would have an opportunity to get in the booth. Later that night the guests were still swarming the booth and the rental time was almost over. They stayed so all the guests could finish their last set of photos. Overall Capital Region PhotoBooths was a great vender to do business with and our friends and family are still talking about their photos.

Profile Picture Kyle, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

My husband and I could not have been more satisfied with Capital Region Photobooths and Joe Rossi.

From the very first time we interacted with the company we had professional service, informed/helpful staff, and had nothing but fun in the photobooth. Even on the night of our wedding and some unexpected rain, the team came together and made sure that everything was PERFECT and every single guest has the best time. I think everyone came back for at least a second even third trip in. The videos and jump drive are two things that we will cherish forever!

We HIGHLY recommend Capital Region Photobooths. For any event and especially for your wedding. It is a great guest interaction and a fun gift for them to take home and remember forever.

Profile Picture Liz, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

The Photobooth experience provided for our wedding guests was exceptional. The guests had a variety of items for "dress up" and could take as many photos as they wanted. The guests took home copies of their photos and left copies with comments in a "guest book" for the bride and groom. Wonderful souvenir of the day for the bride and groom.
The Team at Capital Region Photo Booths were very professional and great to work with. They were responsive during the planning process and on-time and "perfect" the day of wedding.
The bride and groom and guests enjoyed the Photo Booth and it was an excellent addition to the wedding event!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 8/30/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

Great service, quality, professionalism, and dedication to his services and product !

Profile Picture Margaret, 6/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

One of the best vendors I had the pleasure of working with. Amazing service, quality and professionalism. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture User4722845, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

At first we weren't sure about using the photobooth because we didn't know if people would use it. It turned out to be a huge success. The guy running it was awesome and timely, and stayed longer than we had scheduled. He ensured that the bridal party all got access to the photobooth before other guests which was nice. They also saved extras of the photos of people for the Bride and Groom which we now have in our Bridal Scrapbook. The best part was that people - older family members - who we did not expect to use the photobooth or props used it a ton. Overall it was great, and added a touch to our wedding that made the experience special and memorable for us and our guests.

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/9/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

My husband and I chose Capital Region Photobooths to provide entertainment and favors for our wedding guests. Working with Joe Jr. was a great experience from start to finish and our guests are still raving about how much fun the photobooth was. No only did our guest get to take home magnetized strips of their photos, but we received a copy of all of the pictures taken during the night. I highly recommend Capital Region Photobooths--their prices are super affordable and it will add a lot to your wedding or next special event.

Profile Picture User3634603, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

Joe Rossi Jr. was amazing! He was so interactive and all of our guests absolutely loved working with him. He made sure that guests utilized the photobooth and had fun in the process. He came well-equip with a ton of props and was professional through and through! We actually extended the photobooth one hour because it was so popular and everyone loved it. People are still telling us how great the "photobooth guy" was. Use Capital Region & Joe Rossi Jr. If you want to have a great event!

Profile Picture Pamela, 9/27/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone loved the photo booth and kept coming back for more pictures! So much fun and very professional

Profile Picture Kellie, 9/27/13, 2 Reviews