Capital Films DC Reviews

17 Reviews for Capital Films DC

17 Capital Films DC Reviews
  • W

Walter · Married on 07/28/2018

I cant put in words how satisfied we are with the products. At first wewere a little reluctant because the price didnt fit out budget. BUT IT WAS SO WORTH IT! The editing was perfect. The day of crew was AMAZING! Overall great experience. We will recommend them to everyone!

Angela · Married on 04/28/2018

Paul and Kelli were absolutely amazing! They have to arguably be one of the best videography teams in the area. They were incredibly professional and captured our day so wonderfully. They communicated with us in a timely manner and always very clear with all their answers to our questions. The final highlight film is absolutely perfect and a priceless keepsake.

Lauren and Adam · Married on 12/16/2017

For anyone who is considering hiring a videographer for their wedding, I first say DO IT; it is a film you will truly cherish forever and it is worth every penny. Then when deciding if you should hire Capital Films DC to be your videographer, again I say DO IT! Choosing Capital Films DC was one of the best decisions my husband and I made throughout the wedding planning process. Kelli and Paul were referred to me through a coworker of mine and I am so glad she did. After learning about their company, I looked at their work and was BLOWN away by how beautiful and professional their work was. Then when meeting them, it was obvious that they both are very passionate, professional, easygoing and would go above and beyond ones expectations. They truly enjoy what they do; they are a dynamic team and are incredibly talented. When they arrived the day of the wedding, they were both so warm and excited to share the day with us, which made it even better. They would show us sneak peaks of clips they were capturing and just from that, I knew the film was going to be more than I could ever imagine. After the wedding, they kept us updated with how the editing process was going. They would reach out to let us know when we could expect to see it, which was really nice. We were able to see a preview and then the final film came shortly after, all in a VERY reasonable amount of time. Each time my husband and I watch it (which is a lot because i LOVE IT), we truly feel like we are reliving our wedding day over, over and over again. The emotions and special moments were captured perfectly. We chose the option where speeches and vows would be present throughout the film and they did an incredible job weaving them in. Again, this is a film we will cherish FOREVER and we are so thankful for Kelli and Paul. They made us a film that lets us relive the happiest, most special day of our lives.

Liz · Married on 10/07/2017

Paul and Kelli were so easy and wonderful to work with. A quick Skype session with them was all we needed to know they would be the perfect ones to capture our wedding. They did not disappoint. Paul showed up the day of early and I don’t think I saw him sit down once. He got all of our favorite moments on camera and even some moments we hadn’t realized happened! We love our video, I am embarrassed to think of how many times I’ve already watched it. We would recommend Paul and Kelli over and over again!

Liz · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Paul and Kelli was a wonderful experience! They were so nice and easy to work with! Paul showed up early to our venue and I don’t think I saw him sit down once, he captured all of our and our guests best moments! We just got our video back and I have watched it an embarrassing number of times, I love being able to relive our wedding day! Would recommend them over and over again :)

Maureen · Married on 09/03/2017

Paul and Kelli did a beautiful job as the videography team for my daughter's wedding over Labor Day weekend. Their professionalism is UNMATCHED and they got some of the best shots I have seen. They are very reasonably priced as well. They went above and beyond, as far as I am concerned and the highlight video was FABULOUS! Much thanks to Capital Films DC for beautifully documenting Kelley and Michael's wedding. I highly recommend this husband and wife team :)

Gabrielle · Married on 06/10/2017

Paul and Kelli were awesome to work with! They were extremely responsive to questions during the process. They were energetic which made the day fun. We can't wait to see our video!

Randall · Married on 05/21/2017

We found Capital Films on another event planner's Instagram page and instantly knew we wanted to go with them. We were very excited to learn that it was a husband/wife duo and was especially excited to support a black business just starting out. Our initial meeting with them sealed the deal.

They are very responsive and helpful with questions you may have. On our wedding day, they arrived early and was ready to get our day started. We used both the day of and film service and was pleased. We were very pleased with the final product. Paul captured our venue and day perfectly. Kelli did a wonderful job filling in all of the details for our ceremony and reception .We are certainly happy to recommend them to our friends and family.

Kristina · Married on 03/03/2017

Choosing Capital Films DC was by far the best decision I made for our wedding! My husband and I weren't sure if we even wanted a videography due to trying to stay within a budget. We stumbled upon Capital Films and couldn't pass up the great deal for exceptional quality. Ever since we started working with Paul and Kelli, they have been great! They are both very responsive to messages and any questions you may have before the wedding. On the day of the wedding, they arrived early and were extremely easy to work with. They make you feel very comfortable around them and you don't even notice them throughout the day. After the wedding was over they incorporated our ideas along with their own to create a unique video for us. I've probably watched the video 100 times since I received it last week. I love it! I highly suggest choosing to work with Paul and Kelli- you won't regret it!

Elan · Married on 10/07/2016

At first I wasn't sure if I needed a wedding videographer for my wedding because I had the expectation that family members and friends would be able to capture our wedding with the use of their smart phones. I am so happy that we decided to use Capital Films DC to film our wedding because truly nothing compares to the wedding video we received from them and was truly worth every penny! From the very beginning Paul was extremely accessible and answered all of my questions. Although his work speaks for itself Paul incorporated many of our ideas as well as offered many of his own creative ideas to create an incredibly special wedding video. Capital Films DC exceeded our expectations by arriving early to capture all of our special moments and staying until the very end! Paul and Kelli were extremely professional throughout the entire planning process and at the wedding. This duo worked extremely hard to make sure all of our special moments were captured without getting in the way. Your wedding day goes by so fast and as a bride it is difficult to remember every detail of the wedding. We are so happy that Paul captured so many moments in our video, because now we have a beautiful video of our wedding to re-watch as many times as we want and relieve one of the best days of our lives. Most importantly, we are so grateful for Capital Films quick turn around production time, which has allowed us to share our wedding with our family and friends! We would highly recommend Capital Films DC to any couple wanting a high quality film for their wedding.

Jacqueline · Married on 09/24/2016

I can't say enough about Paul & Kelli! When I was engaged and looking through blogs and articles and hearing from past brides, they talked about loving the fact that they had a videographer or that they regretted not hiring one. Being a wedding photographer, I know that while photos can be amazing at capturing emotion and all the details, it doesn't record the emotion in your voice when you are saying your vows or the laughter at your Best Man's speech... and I wanted that! I found Paul & Kelli online and after our first Skype conversation, I knew they were perfect! They are SO sweet! They captured the day and all the emotions, perfectly! I have watched our video easily 15 times in the last couple days and each time I cry and laugh! My husband and I have said countless times that we are so happy we hired Capital Films DC! The wedding day flies by so fast, and so many details, people, etc are hard to recall; but my hubby and I are over joyed that we can now relive the whole day whenever we want! Thank you Paul & Kelli!!!!!

Jenna · Married on 09/18/2016

We used Capital Films DC for our day-of wedding coordination and videography services for our wedding in September 2016. Working with Paul and Kelli has been such a blessing! They helped my husband and I be truly AT PEACE on our wedding day knowing that they had everything under control. Kelli and I met a number of times before the wedding (including our rehearsal dinner) to make sure every detail - big and small - was discussed and she ensured everyt little detail was thought-out. We also hired Paul as our videographer. The quality of his work and the effort he put in to capturing our most important moments were phenomenal. He blew our expectations over the roof! I remember watching our wedding highlight video about 15 times within one hour on the day it was delivered to us because I was THAT happy with how he put our story together! It's almost as if I was pulled into that day again to experience the magic of our wedding day through his video a second time. We owe our perfect wedding film and perfectly-coordinated day to this wonderful husband and wife team. Hiring them was one of the best decisions we ever made next to exchanging our "I Do's" at the altar.

Paul & Capital Films are amazing! They were very thorough on our wedding day, while somehow managing to not be "in the way", which is hard to do! He and Kelli are adorable and really sweet, and my husband and I had a great time replaying our wedding film. They definitely captured the spirit of the whole day. They made our wedding look so epic...lol And they're extremely affordable! Do consider hiring them for your videography or wedding planning!!

Kiána · Married on 08/20/2016

This company is absolutely the best! We researched tons of different videographers, but it was this one that stood out because of their attention to detail, creative artistic abilities and flexibility to accommodate your desires for the perfect wedding video. They arrived at our venue early the day of the wedding before we even got there in order to capture every detail, including the use of a drone which captured the most amazing shots! I can not recommend this company enough and know you won't be disappointed.

Kelley · Married on 09/03/2017

From the very first contact, Paul & Kelli were amazing to work with. They understood our desire to have video for grandparents who could not attend our wedding and helped us to determine which services would best fit our needs. They were responsive throughout the planning process and willing to answer all of our questions. On the day of our wedding, Paul & Kelli were extremely professional and made us feel comfortable from the start. We couldn't be more thrilled with how the final videos turned out. They provided beautiful, high-quality videos that we will have to remember our special day forever. We are so glad that we decided to include videography services in our wedding day and that we hired Capital Films DC!

Eboni · Married on 07/02/2017

Videography was one of my wedding must-have's. Pictures say a thousands words, but you truly see the unseen and details of your wedding day through videography. I stumbled across CapitalFilmsDC via Instagram and WeddingWire searches. It was important to me to support a small business, yet one with a creative eye and cinematic, storytelling style. Paul and Kelli were so helpful and professional from start to finish. We conversed on what my husband and I wanted beforehand. They spent ample time with us on the wedding day, even guarding my wedding dress to keep my bridesmaids from stealing peeks. They did the BEST job being there, but not being there --- not intrusive or in the way, yet capturing all the right moments. They collaborated beautifully with my photographer. In the end, they worked with me to cut the perfect highlight video! Highly recommended by the Bekeles!

• W

Whitney · Getting married on 12/08/2018

3.5

I'm so happy we went with Capital Films for our wedding! Paul was so prompt on the day of, and added absolutely no stress to what was an otherwise super stressful day. He came early to shoot the getting ready shots, then went to the venue to get video of the reception and ceremony spaces. Capital Films was incredibly professional, and worked seamlessly with my other vendors. I definitely recommend! Especially in comparison to some of the other companies' prices.