Capital City Cakes Reviews

Capital City Cakes 7
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful!!

Our dessert table looked absolutely stunning and the guests were raving about how delicious everything was! Capital City Cakes truly made our vision for our wedding cake come true! From the consultation to delivery day off, we couldn’t have been more pleased! Thank you!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Capital City Cakes 8
    Capital City Cakes 9
    Capital City Cakes 10
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 08/25/2018

Great experience and delicious cake!

We had a great experience with Capital City Cakes. The cake turned out just as expected and was delicious! The process for tasting and selecting flavors and design was also really fun. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Capital City Cakes 11
    Capital City Cakes 12

Capital City Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin!! We really appreciate the awesome review. Thank you for letting us be a part of your beautiful wedding. Blessings and best wishes for many, many more happy celebrations.
    Always,
    Sue and Gary

Chelsea · Married on 07/21/2018

Our wedding cake and cupcakes turned out absolutely beautiful! They were able to take my Pinterest picture into a reality, and it was exactly what I imagined! The flavors were absolutely delicious, and we received so many compliments on them!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Kristin · Married on 09/30/2017

Capital City Cakes did a fantastic job on my wedding cake! The cake was beautiful and the flavors were delicious! They were so nice to work with and were reasonably priced. I highly recommend Capital City Cakes!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Abigail · Married on 09/16/2017

We are so happy we chose Capital City to do our wedding cake in September. They were so easy to work with and made my vision come alive. Not only are there prices great the taste of the cake is absolutely amazing. My now husband is not a fan of cake in general, but he couldn't stop raving about the taste. We can't wait to get our one year anniversary cake next year! We also got macarons for our cookie table and they were gone so quickly I didn't even get one. Everyone was raving about everything. I highly recommend Capital City Cakes for all your events!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Capital City Cakes 13
    Capital City Cakes 14
    Capital City Cakes 15
    Capital City Cakes 16
    Capital City Cakes 17

Chris · Married on 09/09/2017

Capital City Cakes made the most beautiful cake for my daughter's wedding. It was exactly what she envisioned. It was also absolutely delicious. Everyone at the wedding was raving about the cake and asking me where we got it. They were so nice to work with and have so many flavors to choose from. Don't hesitate to use them for your wedding, birthday or anytime you want delicious cakes.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Chastity · Married on 07/29/2017

Awesome overall!! Cake was beautiful!! Got many compliments from our guests!! Would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Matt · Married on 07/22/2017

The cake came out exactly as we had envisioned. Everything tasted excellent and they were fairly priced. Truly no complaints.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Capital City Cakes's reply:

Thank you Matt! And thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day. We wish you both many blessings and a long and happy life together.
    Sincerely, Sue and Gary and CCC team

Alyssa · Married on 06/17/2017

This place was amazing!!! Our cake was beautiful and absolutely delicious! I HIGHLY recommend! And to top it off, they make you a free cake for your one year wedding anniversary!

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Capital City Cakes 18

Jim · Married on 09/12/2016

Capital city did a "naked" cake for our wedding. It was beautiful! My wife absolutely loved it and it tasted great as well!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Beverly · Married on 07/16/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Capital City Cakes. Gary worked with my husband and I to find our perfect cake. It looked and tasted amazing. They even worked around our schedule for picking up the cake. We definitely recommend them.
    Mark and Beverly

Sent on 07/24/2016

Kaitie · Married on 04/30/2016

My husband and I were incredibly satisfied with our wedding cake and groom's cake. Each flavor and layer of the cake was beautifully executed and delicious. We met with the owners a few days before our wedding to go over the details of everything we wanted and we couldn't have been more satisfied. When we saw our cake at the reception, we were blown away with excitement. The owners are professional, friendly were wonderful to work with!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Tom · Married on 04/23/2016

Our wedding cake was delicious and beautiful! Thanks, Capital City Cakes!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Erin · Married on 10/30/2015

Capital City Cakes did an amazing job on our cake. We did an nontraditional style of cake. the first layer was the Gotham city outline, second was the tree of gondor from lord of the rings, the third layer was the tardis from Dr. who and the top was the emblem from legend of Zelda. They perfectly captured each layers theme. As for the taste, they are phenomenal. We had snickerdoodle, cookies and cream, buckeye, and carrot. Everybody raved about our cakes both the outside and inside! You can't go wrong with Capital City Cakes.

Sent on 11/14/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/13/2015

I was unhappy with the cake that I had originally ordered through another vendor so I was checking around a few places about 2 weeks out from my wedding to see who could put my vision on my wedding cake, and Capital City Cakes did just that. I was from out of state, so they took all of my ideas over my phone consultation as well as an image I drew and pictures I showed of what I wanted. My cake turned out exactly how I wanted, and the taste was amazing. The price was also extremely affordable compared to other places. The hard work and effort they put into the cake shows.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Jessica,
    We are so happy that you were happy with your cake! We do our best to make your dream a reality. We wish you and your new husband the very best in the future!

Somer · Married on 09/05/2015

We loved the cakes and cupcakes provided by Capital City for our 9/5/15 reception. We opted for an assortment of cupcakes and a 2 tier cake so we could have flavor variety and to compliment the ice cream sundae bar we knew we wanted. The groom and I were so busy having a great time during the reception we didn't even have any! The Pinnacle was awesome and put the cake in the cooler for us so we were able to "cut the cake" two days later and it was AMAZING! Still looked great, moist and delicious. Can't wait to get our anniversary replica next year :) We've now used Cap City for our daughter's 1st birthday cake/cookies and my graduation cupcakes. We are so happy to have found a bakery that we will use to celebrate our family's special occasions.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Tabitha · Married on 08/29/2015

I had an awful request of having my cake travel 100 miles and it made it in one piece, looking and tasting exactly how I asked for it to. The price, especially for the beauty and wonderful flavor Capital City provides, was extremely reasonable and the delivery fee was worth it. Loved working with them and am looking forward to our anniversary cake.

Sent on 09/13/2015

My husband and I used them for our wedding cake. We had 200 guests and wanted a 4-tier round 14inch cake. I gave them a picture of what we wanted and they replicated it to a "T". It was PERFECT. We received countless compliments on our cake's flavor and appearance. Reasonably pirced, and they did everything I asked. HIGHLY recommend Capital City Cakes!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Capital city cake did a great job. They were very patient with us even when we were making chabges.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Thomas · Married on 05/16/2015

What we got and what we paid for were two different thing (I say this in a good way). From all of the other places we looked at they by far were the best priced place we found. The snickerdoodle cake we chose was delicious, We can't wait to eat some more of it in a year.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/09/2015

My husband & I were extremely pleased with our service from Capital City Cakes. Everyone we worked with was very friendly & professional. The #1 asked question from our guests was where we got our cake- everyone loved not only the design but the flavor as well!!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Courtney · Married on 10/25/2014

CSC was super easy to work with and we got exactly what we wanted! We got a small two tiered cake and then two sheet cakes to serve. They make beautiful cakes with even better flavors!

Sent on 07/01/2015
  • Justine

Justine · Married on 10/10/2014

Delicious and beautiful cake for a fantastic price! What's not to love? Our cake was gorgeous, and (although we only got a bite of it) it tasted wonderful. Our guests loved it! Sue and her husband were also super easy to work with. We literally had no problems.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Capital City Cakes's reply:

Thank you Justine for allowing us to be a part of you big day. We really appreiate you taking the time to let other brides know about us and our service. Thanks again and we wish you both many happy years together.
    ~ Sue

Jessica · Married on 09/20/2014

Capital City Cakes provided our wedding cake. We had a unique vision for our cake and it was exactly as we had described/wanted. We received many compliments on not only the style of our cake but the delicious flavors of our cake (Chocolate, Pineapple and Carrot Cake (my husbands favorite)). Very easy to work with the folks from Capital City Cakes!

Sent on 01/15/2015
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 06/16/2012

Capital City did a great job with our wedding cake. They even delivered and set up on a Sunday. Very professional! I highly recommend.

Sent on 06/18/2013