capecodglam Reviews

6 Reviews for capecodglam

• Meg

Meg Harden · Getting married on 06/02/2021

Halloween Face Makeup

Ciara did my face makeup for a special Halloween Party, and it came out absolutely flawless to say the least. I was the sexiest/scariest “Mechanic Girl” at the party all thanks to her. I would recommend her to anyone and will most definitely be taking advantage of her services again in the future!

Stephanie · Married on 02/20/2020

The absolute best there is!

I have had my makeup done quite a few times by Ciara! She always is very professional and pays very close attention to detail. A lot of makeup professionals tend to cake on the makeup whereas Ciara makes you feel so natural and good about yourself. Whenever she is in town I hunt her down to help me with my look! I will use her for life!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Michaela Woodell · Married on 02/18/2020

New love for extensions!

This was my first time ever getting extensions so I wasn't sure how I'd feel about them, but Ciara did an amazing job! Makes my daily routine that much easier. Highly reccomend booking with her. The price is great too!

Carli Tallia · Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing! Highly recommend

I made an appointment with Ciara to get eyelash extensions and couldn’t be happier with my experience! Having had lash extensions once before I knew exactly how I wanted them done and Ciara listened and gave me the exact look I was going for. Her studio was clean and welcoming and she was very professional, while also still making me feel comfortable asking any questions or voicing any concerns I may have had. Great experience I would highly recommend!

Ashley · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding Day

Ciara was the third MUA I completed a trial with for my wedding day makeup. I was having a hard time finding someone that would provide a natural look. I don’t typically wear a lot of makeup so feeling comfortable was my top priority. Ciara did an amazing job listening to me during the trial and checking in periodically to make sure things were as I wanted them. I left the trial knowing the day of she would make me feel comfortable without a doubt. Her services were professional and if I could go back I wouldn’t change a thing! Highly recommend her services.

Sent on 02/23/2020