Cape Cod String Quartet - Dan Flonta Reviews

View more information

4.9 out of 5 rating

Julia K. Married on 09/17/2022

9/17/22 Wedding Review

Dan Flonta (Cape Cod String Quartet) played at my 9/17/22 wedding at St. Thomas Chapel in Falmouth, MA. I have nothing but amazing things to say! Our guests are still raving about how beautiful the music was. We had the violin and cello during the ceremony. Dan was amazing to work with. He was attentive, answered all of my questions promptly and is a truly talented musician. If you are thinking of having any type of string instrument for a wedding or any other event, I HIGHLY recommend hiring Dan! The ceremony was beautiful and I cannot thank him enough for contributing to making our wedding day so special!
    Jill S. Married on 07/29/2022

Beautiful music

Our daughter got married on July 29, 2022. She had such a beautiful ceremony on the beach. Dan’s performance during the ceremony was absolutely beautiful . Not only is Dan very talented, he is also very professional . Highly recommend !

Dear Jill,
    Your daughter’s wedding was wonderful and your family was so kind! I hope to see you again in the future!
    Alan S. Married on 07/21/2022

Cape Cod String Quartet

Dan is a gracious and very talented musician. He accommodated our funeral service extremely well. Most importantly, the music performance was impeccable. Highly recommended.

Cape Cod String Quartet - Dan Flonta's reply:

Thank you Alan! It was wonderful working with you and meeting your family. I hope to see you again in the future!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Lissa S. Married on 07/16/2022

Lissa Stepanek/ HyannisPort, MA

Dan and quartet played at Union Chapel in June for our daughter’s wedding ceremony. They were very professional, timely, and exquisite beyond belief.. They also played for our cocktail hour at the HyannisPort Club reception dinner. Highly recommend for weddings, cocktail parties, etc.
    They will make your event truly elegant!!
    Lissa Stepanek

Cape Cod String Quartet - Dan Flonta's reply:

Lissa, being part of your daughter’s wedding was wonderful! Your family was great and the ceremony was one of a kind! Take care, Dan
  • Robert
    Robert D. Married on 07/15/2022

So Happy To Find Dan!

Dan was perfect from the moment we reached out to him for wedding music. He responded to us almost immediately and made sure we had everything we wished for with our music choices. He was extremely kind and patient with us and made sure we were happy. Will definitely recommend Dan to anyone looking for quality, professional music at their wedding or events!

Cape Cod String Quartet - Dan Flonta's reply:

Thank you Robert! It was great to meet you and be part of your wedding! Take care and hope to see you soon! Dan
    Karl P. Married on 10/16/2021

String Trio for Wedding Ceremony

Dan and two colleagues performed as a string trio and were absolutely wonderful! They played for the wedding ceremony, and are extremely experienced (with timing, transitions, etc.). They were very flexible regarding details such as start and end time and location of the trio. Dan is also very helpful in discussing possible musical selections. We have an interest in classical music and are very sensitive to the quality of musicians, and Dan and the other musicians gave a concert quality performance, tapered exactly for the ceremony. We recommend most enthusiastically; they made the day even more special!

Karl,

Thank you for the review! It was great to meet you and your family. Congratulations again and hope to see you in the future!

Erin D. Married on 09/24/2021

Incredible!

We hired Dan last minute to play during our wedding ceremony and cannot say enough good things about him!!! He was fantastic and so many guests came up to me at the reception commenting on how moving the music was. Dan was responsive, friendly, and professional and I cannot recommend him enough if you are in need of a ceremony musician for your wedding or event! Thank you Dan for making our wedding day so special!

Dear Erin,
    Your ceremony was beautiful! Congratulations again and and thank you for the review!
    Sincerely,
    Caroline C. Married on 09/03/2021

SO talented!

Dan made our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour absolutely beautiful with his music. He was SO easy to work with, extremely responsive and so kind. His musical expertise and talent helped create the wedding of our dreams. His repertoire list is extensive (from classical to pop) and he helped us pick perfect songs. I wish we could relive our wedding day and hear him play again!

Cape Cod String Quartet - Dan Flonta's reply:

Thank you Caroline! It was a pleasure to be part of your ceremony! You and your family were amazing!
  • Alison
    Allie S. Married on 07/24/2021

Beautiful Musician

We had the pleasure of hiring Dan for our Wedding ceremony!!! It was the perfect addition to our day! His music was absolutely beautiful, he is an amazing musician! Dan had a wide selection of compositions to choose from, including modern hits as well! We couldn’t be happier with Dan!!!!! 10/10 would recommend!!!!

Cape Cod String Quartet - Dan Flonta's reply:

Thank you Allie! It was wonderful to play at your ceremony! The people, location and vibe were all amazing! Take care, Dan
    Jeanine E. Married on 06/12/2021

Gifted Violinist; Easy to Work With

I hired Dan for a special event of remembrance. Prior to the event he worked with me on the music selection and went out of his way to find appropriate sheet music of favorite songs of the honoree. The day of, he showed up early and was gracious and professional interacting with the guests. His beautiful musical performance was just what the occasion needed and it capped a wonderful, moving event.

Cape Cod String Quartet - Dan Flonta's reply:

Thank you Jeanine! It was wonderful working with you and being part of your wedding! I hope we meet again in the future!
    Diandra B. Married on 10/10/2020

10.10.20 ceremony

Dan is not only extremely professional, but is very easy to get in contact with. He played at our October 10th wedding and I am still humming the processional song. Everyone tells you to take “mental snapshots” of the day and one of my favorites is excitedly getting ready to walk down the aisle while Dan played. Thank you so much!!
    -Diandra & Brennen

Dear Diandra,

Thank you so much for having me play at the wedding!

It was a beautiful setting and your family was wonderful!

Take care and hope to see you soon,

Carolyn G. Married on 05/16/2020

Ceremony music

Wonderful!! Easy to work with; music sounded exquisite.

Dear Carolyn,

Thank you very much for your review! The wedding was wonderful!
    Thank you for letting us be part of it!

Margaret Married on 03/10/2020

Very special music

Dan was terrific. He played at the Church and at the reception and truly set the tone for a beautiful day.

Dear Margaret,
    It was a pleasure working with you!
    Take care and hope to see you again in the future.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Q. Married on 06/21/2019

Wedding ceremony service

Dan and his trio were a wonderful addition to our daughters wedding ceremony. They added that personal touch. Dan was easy to communicate with and they were all dressed very nicely. I am extremely happy with having them.

Dear Sarah,

Thank you very much for your review!
    It was wonderful to work with you and be a part of your daughter's wedding.

• I
    Ina Married on 09/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dan was great, always replied right away. Everyone thought he did an awesome job at the ceremony!

Dear Ina,

It was wonderful working with you! I hope we cross paths again in the future.
    Stephanie Married on 08/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wow, Dan was amazing!! He played at our ceremony and he changed the atmosphere to one that fit the theme of the wedding: a magical enchanting garden wedding. One week before our wedding day, we had a string quartet cancel on us and thankfully we found Dan last minute. Even though he was one violinist and in my mind I imagined having a string quartet, I was extremely happy with the outcome. I asked him to play one of my favorite classical songs when I walked down the aisle and he played very well. I’d recommend him any day!

Dear Stephanie,
    Thank you very much for your wonderful review! It was great to be a part of your wedding!
    Alex Married on 08/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    After some research, I decided that having a Violinist was the piece that I was missing for my surprise engagement. At the very last minute I decided to change the location where I was going to propose. I reached out to Dan in hopes that he would respond and he got back to me immediately. Planning a surprise proposal is nerve-racking on its own, but adding on the decision to change the location one week before was even more nerve-racking. However, Dan was able to put me at ease. Days before the proposal, I had a phone call with Dan to review my plans, and then followed up with him via email and sent the itinerary I created for the day, as well as the layout of the proposal. I was also coordinating with a photographer and Dan was fully onboard with my plans and coordinating with her, too. My preparation for the proposal was very precise and all of us needed to be at specific places, at specific times. This proposal was more than just booking Dan and having him wait on the beach for us to arrive. There was a lot of planning and preparation involved and Dan was fully accommodating. On the day of the proposal, Dan texted me throughout the day with updates of his location, and he even arrived early. When we got out of the car and saw Dan playing, it was absolutely magical – just like a scene from a movie. When we got closer and could hear Dan playing, it set the tone for the proposal and my girlfriend still had no idea what was about to happen! I asked Dan to play Can’t Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley, and as soon as he started playing – it was time to propose! Dan’s rendition of the song was beautiful. I can truly say the experience would not have been the same had I not booked Dan. His professionalism, quick responses, and support of my plans put me at ease. Most importantly, his talented violin playing made my proposal a moment in time my fiancé and I will remember for the rest of our lives. For these reasons, I highly recommend Dan for any occasion.
    Joseph Married on 07/31/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    It was great !! Very professional !!
    Dan Married on 01/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dan put together a wonderful group who performed beautifully at our memorial service. Can't recommend them highly enough.
    Libby Married on 09/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dan Flonta is an extremely talented musician who always maintains a high level of professionalism and is very easy to work with. He is flexible and accommodating (even during a hectic event), and is truly a master of his trade. Thanks Dan!
    Catherine Married on 07/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent service and beautiful music

I hired Dan and the Cape Cod String Quartet for my wedding this summer and it was absolutely amazing! They even learned a new song that I wanted played during the ceremony. They transported from the church to the cocktail hour and everything ran very smoothly. I highly recommend them for a stress free but absolutely beautiful performance!

Dear Catherine,
    It was a pleasure to play at your wedding! Thank you so much for your review and I hope to see you again soon!
    A Married on 05/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dan Flonta who played violin and Bonnie Harlow, playing cello, provided beautiful music at our daughter's May wedding in Falmouth. Dan, director of the Cape Cod Conservatory Prime Performers, helped coordinate the musical choices with input from the bride and groom. The music the duo provided during the wedding ceremony set the tone for a poignant and memorable event. We highly recommend them.
    Brittany Married on 09/24/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dan was absolutely wonderful to work with! For starters, he had an extensive repertoire with a great variety of choices (seriously...our processional song was "Ave Maria" and our recessional was "Don't Stop Believing"). He is also extremely flexible, he was totally open to playing on the beach (which in my experience is something that a lot of musicians will not do). We were also hoping to have one of our good friends sing a couple of songs at our wedding and he was more than happy to work with her to craft a beautiful harmony. Most importantly, Dan's playing was incredible and significantly contributed to us having the wedding ceremony of our dreams.

Patty Married on 09/24/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I would tell any couple looking for a violinist for their wedding day or other function to definitely hire Dan and do it as soon as possible otherwise you may miss out on an outstanding and memorable performance by such a professional musician!
    Hollis Married on 09/10/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Cape Cod String Quartet played beautiful music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour! They were easy to work with, had a wide repertoire of music to choose from and generally just did a great job!
illustration stars