Cap Capello Entertainment Reviews

70 | Rexford, NY

70 Reviews for Cap Capello Entertainment

70 Cap Capello Entertainment Reviews

Donel · Married on 01/31/2009

Cap was AMAZING! The entertain is the biggest part of your wedding, it can make or break your day! Cap was extremely helpful in any area we needed him for! As far as music choices, he was right on the money! Extremely in tune with what his customer wants and likes! He also found a way to accomidate my request of displaying my initials in the dance floor/ ballroom wall.....it really was the "WOW" factor!!

Did I mention his voice, his voice is to die for-he was make for this job!

Danielle · Married on 11/15/2008

Cap was great! Everyone always told me to worry about the DJ because it can make or break your wedding and Cap definitely MADE the wedding. He was fabulous, totally professional and totally talented in what he does. He came unbelievably prepared and he had everything down to a science. He brought lights and a flat screen tv where he played every single video along with the song that was playing, a really nice touch that people still talk about. He got to know us through questions that he asked us beforehand and so he made the night personal without being overwhelming. It was awesome!!

Kimberly · Married on 10/22/2008

The quality was outstanding. He did everything we wanted. I never had to stop to see him about anything. He knew what I wanted and just kept the ball rolling. Every guest we had raved about him and what a wonderful time they had.

Heather · Married on 10/11/2008

Cap was amazing at our wedding! He made the night! He really had a way with the the crowd and had everyone on their feet. He played exactly all the songs we wanted him to. He was the best!

Margaret · Married on 09/20/2008

Cap Capello was everything and more that we wanted for our wedding !! He is an amazing DJ and has the best personality a bride and groom could ask for !! He is highly reccommended in my opinion!

Erica · Married on 06/20/2008

Cap was AMAZING! Hands down our wedding was as fantastic as it was because he was a part of it. Not only is he an amazing DJ (He kept the party going all night long...we were dancing before dinner.) But he also was super accessable. I asked him tons of questions via email regarding other vendors, ettiqutte, ect and he always got back to me right away, sometimes within minutes. He recommended a string quartet for us, who were also great, easy to work with and just wonderful. He is super honest, helpful, and friendly. He kept the crowd happy, but didn't play the typical songs you hear at every single wedding. I think this was the best decision we made about any vendor. BOOK HIM! HE WAS AMAZING!

Christy · Married on 05/22/2004

My best friend had Cap Capello DJ at her wedding and ten years later when I got married I still remembered him, that's how good he is. Since then he has DJ'd at my wedding and at my mother's 80th birthday party. I can't say enough for Cap. You tell him what you want and he does his absolute best to get it for you. My mother had a certain song that she wanted for her birthday party. The song was out of print and couldn't even be found on the internet, but Cap found it. He had it shipped from California and my mom was thrilled. Beyond that he is easy and fun to work with, professional and just a wonderful DJ.

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Cap Capello for our wedding this August. Cap was exceptionally professional, courteous, and thorough in his preparations, and beyond that was a lot of fun to work with. On the day of the event, he did an excellent job keeping people dancing, keeping the event moving, and allowing us all to have a ton of fun! We only had two small complaints: One is that the background music during dinner was a little too "elevator music" - some nice jazz or classical might have been a bit more our style. And the other is that he missed one of the songs on our "must-play" list, but we had so much other good music that we didn't realize it until a day or two after the wedding. But, I would still absolutely recommend Cap - he is a class act and a consummate professional.

Michele · Married on 07/28/2012

Over the last 25 years, Cap has hosted several of our family events. He, like his services, have been nothing short of fabulous! Ask and you shall receive ... He is professional, accommodating, responsive, timely, knowledgable, a stress reliever and, best of all, fun. He makes all guests feel welcome and gets everyone to participate and dance like no one else is watching! Our wedding day was wonderful and it was Cap who played a huge part in making sure it turned out that way.

Heather · Married on 05/02/2009

Cap was amazing!!! We had multiple comments on what an amazing time everyone had dancing!!! He kept the ball rolling and would let us know when we were needed. I would recommend him to anyone!!

Kate · Married on 08/14/2010

Cap did an amazing job at our wedding - the dance floor was pakced the entire night! He played a great mix and variety to keep everyone happy!

Tom · Married on 10/13/2012

Our primary concern was that we wanted a Master of Ceremonies, not just a DJ, and Cap fit that role perfectly. A wedding is so overwhelming, you really need someone at the helm who can completely take over and keep everything running smoothly. That's exactly what Cap offered and what he delivered. Moreover, he made it a lot of fun, was responsive to all our specifications, and showed everyone a good time. One bit of advice: trust his judgment on music - he knows how to keep the dance floor full and happy.

Samuel · Married on 08/24/2012

3.5

Cap wasn't cheap, but he did a great job keeping the flow and mood we wanted for our special day. He has a nice personality and was easy to work with.

Thanks Cap!!

Sam and Melissa

Kenneth · Married on 07/03/2010

A wedding reception is about flow. Cap Capello knows this very very well as he has been doing weddings for 30+ years. From wedding party announcements to final dance, Cap keeps the party moving. He has excellent presence and a signature voice. He brings unique alternatives to the traditional wedding reception. My wife and I and especially the guests loved the Compatibility Quiz (Ask Cap About It) and the Longest Married Couple alternative to the Bouquet Toss. I couldn't count the number of guests who came up to me after the wedding reception and told me that they loved the uniqueness of the Cap's approach. Cap Capello is a professional. He takes immense pride in his work. As I said in the beginning, it's about the flow and Cap keeps the party a-flowing.

Chris · Married on 07/09/2010

Very well done- got the crowd involved and did a very good job at keeping the event moving along with the required events- toasts, cake, flower toss, etc.

Highly recommended!

kate · Married on 10/16/2009

Review names of bridal party being introduced so all names are correctly announced.

tomalika · Married on 10/24/2009

Cap Capello was great! We gave him some idea regarding what kind of music we like and he chose the right music for our wedding!

• Louise

Louise · Married on 08/31/2008

3.0

Cap Capello is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to planning your wedding. He is great at what he does and enjoys doing it. We had several wedding guests ask about Cap's services after our reception. He provided music and DJ services for our ceremony and reception and we were 100% pleased with his work. He did and awesome job getting to know us, our wedding party and our guests in order to provide us with the best possible service.

Laura · Married on 08/23/2008

3.4
      3.0

What we liked: Cap has an excellent voice for dj-ing services. His equipment was of excellent quality. During the middle of ceremony he had us a play a game to see how well we knew each other. It was great. The guests enjoyed it, as well as my husband and I, it was very entertaining.

Dislikes: Cap is very much in control, which at times was intimidating. It took my husband and I awhile to choose the song we would be introduced by at the reception. My husband downloaded the music and sent it to Cap, but the day of our reception Cap forgot and used another intro song, which we did not enjoy. Because we went to the lengths of sending him the music we were not pleased that it was not played, but he did apologize. He did not want us to use music with lyrics for introductions to the reception, and as a result we did not use a song we really wanted for the bridal party. My husband and I also had about 10 songs we wanted played at the reception. All of these songs were played at the beginning of the reception when we were still going to tables to thank people for coming and as a result we were unable to dance to a lot of our favorite songs, which was very disappointing. We did re-request a few, but that was only lost time.

christine · Married on 11/29/2008

3.2
      3.0

Cap was great and we would tell others we know about him. With that being said I do not feel that he works well with wedding planners (well at least mine anyway). My wedding planner was a God sent to me because my husband and I run our own business and we were finding it too much work to plan every step of our wedding and run a very busy business.
    Overall Cap was professional and did a good job!

Sent on 02/05/2009

Cap Capello Entertainment's reply:

As a schooled, career certified, and nationally registered Bridal Consultant and Wedding Event Planner with almost three decades of wedding reception experience, it was difficult, in this instance, to deal with an inexperienced wedding vendor. I'm am so glad for you she made your journey leading up to the event so smooth. Unfortunately, she became far too invasive in the personal and professional responsibility I take to insure your event's success. Your reception went spectacularly well, both you and your husband were highly complementary at the end of the night, so perhaps in hindsight more than a year later, my means did justify the end result. A belated Happy Anniversary and continued success in your business.