Cao Films Reviews

Cao Films View more information

• Gina
    Gina P. Married on 11/02/2019

Best videographer ever

Tay and his team has been such a great vendor to work with. They captured the best moments of the wedding and allowed my husband and I to relive our wedding through video on our 1 year anniversary :)
  • Julie
    Julie K. Married on 10/26/2019

***** Highly Recommend

Cao Films did a fantastic job on 2 of our wedding days. I really appreciate the special touch they added to capture all the special moments. They are very professional and punctual. I highly recommend .
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 09/21/2019

Best Videographer!

Tay and Sophorn did a PHENOMENAL job on our highlight/wedding film! I would highly recommended Cao Films. We loved the cinematography style. Very responsive, organized, and professional. Tay was so pleasant and easy going. He knew our vision from the very beginning and gave us a memory to share for a lifetime. Thank you so much!!!
    Vonette Married on 05/24/2019

Absolute Perfection

My friend new I was having a challenging time finding a good videographer in Santorini, Greece for my wedding and suggested Tay owner of Cao Films. Working with Tay was absolute perfection! He was attentive to my vision and was far from the cookie cutter videographer that produces the traditional wedding videos. His work is very cinematic! My friends and guests loved him and he blended so well with our friends that he captured amazing candids of our wedding and ya having fun in Santorini. I received my highlight video and it was magical! Every time I watch it I relive the moments. The joy and emotion I feel is exactly what I felt that day. My friends that have seen it were moved to tears. I cannot thank Tay enough for being the perfect videographer for us and ensuring that our precious memories were captured. I advertise him to everyone! You really can get no one better than him. He is extremely professional yet also very friendly and warm. The next time I have a big event... I will be calling him again!
    Valeria Married on 04/27/2019

Cao films is amazing!

The team was all amazing, extremely professional, and made the entire bridal party very comfortable in front of the cameras. Our highlight video just came out and we are beyond pleased with how it looks. Breathtaking! Can't wait for the rest. Could not have picked a better photographer/videographer team.
    Beau W. Married on 03/10/2019

Fast Turnaround Commercial Shoot

Tay produced a high-quality commercial video for my company with a 2-day turnaround. He is detail-oriented, communicative, and easy to work with. I would love to work with him again and highly recommend.
  • F
    Fanle W. Married on 02/09/2019

Very professional

I believe Cao's team is very professional in every aspect. They recorded every moment at our wedding and created a beautiful gift for us. I believe they have the sense to catch every tiny moment at the wedding and make them whole. And the last but not least, they care about the feeling of newly-married and do their best.
  • Tricia
    Tricia Married on 09/29/2018

The absolute best!

I am so happy I decided to go with Tay and his team. They were nothing short of amazing!! Tay was extremely responsive in answering my questions and helpful in choosing the right package. The photo booth pictures turned out great and we went home with a book out together that night of all the photo booth pictures! Our photographer Patrick was so personable and we had such an awesome time working with him. The guys said the same about Nhat. The photos and video are beautiful. I can’t say enough about these guys and highly recommend them to everyone!!
    Melinda Married on 05/27/2018

CAO Films--Top Vendor

CAO Films managed to capture so many special moments throughout our wedding day. Choosing them was one of the best decisions we made. Their team was very professional, on-time and easy to work with since day one. Pictures are nice to look back on but being able to see our family and friends in action is priceless! I can't wait to share this amazing video with them and watch it for years to come!
    Dewittt Married on 05/21/2018
    Cao Films were simply amazing!! They were very professional, very friendly, and very accommodating. They arrived early to our wedding reception, and even stayed a little later than their contracted time. All of our guest loved the photo booth. It was a very nice photo booth. The pictures were high quality and the photo paper was too!! They had plenty of props, which were of good quality as well. They were very responsive to my emails prior to the wedding, and made sure that I received everything I wanted. I revived a link with all of the pictures the next day, and was able to download all of the pictures as well. Thank you Cao Films!! You were great!!
    Thuy Married on 10/14/2017
    Cao films caught all the moments that we wanted and worked with us even when things happen unexpectedly. They didn’t mind the long hours and were very supportive. Our wedding day wasn’t perfect but it sure looked like it in photo and film.
    Jenny Married on 08/07/2016
    Tay Cao and his team were tremendously wonderful to work with!!!! We couldn't have found a greater collaborative team to create a lifetime of memories for us!!!! We had a 3 day wedding and Tay and his team were apart of 2 of the 3 days. Patience, honesty, integrity, trustworthy, are a few words I could use to describe Tay and his team!! We highly recommend them to anyone thinking about a cinematographer!!! Trust me you will not regret it!!! Love Love Love!!!
    Kimberly Married on 07/16/2016
    Tay was an absolute pleasure to work with and truly captured the most important moments of our wedding day! We, like many couples, were debating adding videography last minute to our big day - and by last minute we decided to pull the trigger 2 weeks before! So glad that we did, and that Tay and his team were available. Extremely detail oriented, great services offered, including drones! He and his team truly delivered superb work, spending the entire day from getting ready till the last dance with us - and delivered not just videography, but true cinematography. If anyone is still contemplating, please don't hesitate and make the decision now - you won't regret it and we are so happy we did! My friends were so impressed that she also hired Tay for her wedding day a few months after ours!
    Amanda Married on 10/14/2015
    It was a pleasure working with Cao Films. My video was awesome. The quality and storytelling that Tay executed was amazing. It was well worth it to work with Tay and his crew. They were professional and fun and very down to earth, great guys to work with. I loved the shots that they took and the video itself was vibrant, clear and crisp.
    Trang Married on 08/01/2015
    You're going to get great value for an awesome team that is talented, incredibly accommodating, and a lot of fun to spend your wedding day with!
  • User2029925 Event on: 11/29/2014
    Tay went above and beyond our expectation. He took a video of our 1 year old's birthday party. It was held at a theme park and it required shooting at different areas of the park. It was a challenging task since he had to carry all his equipment with him throughout the venue. He did not show any signs of tiredness and we did not hear any complaints from him. The outcome of the video was excellent and it was even packaged nicely. Overall, we are very satisfied with his work and we highly recommend him!
  • User2078907 2+ years ago
    I'd have to say our wedding day was a very long and busy one. Cao and his team were there to capture every single little detail from 8:30 in the morning until 11:30 at night. We're so grateful to have had such a great, patient team to help make our memories so beautiful and special. I couldn't be more happy and satisfied with the results of our amazing photos and video.
  • User2029833 2+ years ago
    Cao film did such a wonderful job on my wedding video. Highly recommend!!
    Hong Married on 06/28/2014
    My husband and I love the whole Cao Films team. They were their for our wedding from the beginning to the end.
    B Married on 05/03/2014
    Wedding cinematography has definitely reached new heights. Cao Films' work far exceeded all of our expectations! They edited our engagement film and were the creators behind our phenomenal slideshow that was viewed at our wedding reception. We're impressed and still much in love with both of our products/services. Thank you Cao Films!
    Sin Married on 05/03/2014
    Exceptional and friendly staff! Listens to everything that you have to say! Highly recommended !