Canyon Springs Golf Club Reviews

Canyon Springs Golf Club 4
Canyon Springs Golf Club 5

Marissa · Married on 02/17/2019

Beautiful Venue

Canyon Springs was the perfect venue!! There are several beautiful options for both ceremony and reception that would suit any budget. The food was delicious. The entire staff, from coordinators to bartenders, was so helpful and friendly. The waitstaff, bartenders, and banquet manager provided excellent service during the reception. I had several guests comment on how exceptional they were. We are so happy with our experience with this venue! They made our wedding everything we envisioned!!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Canyon Springs Golf Club's reply:

Marissa - Thank you! We appreciate you & Blake choosing Canyon Springs and allowing us to be a part of your wedding. I will share your kind comments with all the staff. We wish you two all the best! - Brenda Willis

Brad M · Married on 11/18/2018

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

The wedding venue is, of course, one of the most important parts of the wedding planning process. I can’t say enough about how great of an experience we had with Canyon Springs golf club and their wonderful staff. Brenda, Sunny, and Chi are wedding superheroes. They made the whole process so simple, stress-free, and unforgettable (in a good way of course). When it comes to reliability, they couldn’t have been more on top of their game. Even when we would send an email, filled with detailed questions, it took less than 15 minutes for a thoughtful, detailed response. Their rates and packages are very reasonable compared to any others we inquired about with unbelievable views at multiple onsite locations. Canyon Springs is your one stop venue for engagement photos, ceremonies, food/ dining, and an overall stress- free wedding. We had originally chosen the big waterfall (which we highly recommend), but due to the inclimate weather, we chose to move the ceremony indoors to the pavilion. The Canyon Springs team had everything updated and prepared without delay. We’re still receiving compliments as to how perfect the wedding was down to the tiniest of details. The wedding was so much more than we hoped it would be, and that could not have been made possible without the help of Brenda, Sunny, Chi, and the Canyon Springs golf club staff. Once again, thank you so much!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Canyon Springs Golf Club's reply:

Bradley - Thank you so much for your kind comments! It was such a pleasure to work with you & Karoline and we are honored that you selected us to be a part of your wedding day! - Brenda Willis

Kayla · Married on 10/27/2018

Fairytale Wedding

Our wedding was a dream! We held the ceremony with the beautiful waterfall as the backdrop. Our guests were amazed and surprised as they arrived in the golf courts and saw the breathtaking waterfall! The food was amazing and the best tasting wedding food we have ever had! Chi was a great banquet master and very attentive to us and our guests throughout the whole reception. Brenda and Sunny were great at helping us plan everything. Our wedding was a dream and our guests talk about the “fairytale wedding” to this day!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Ariana · Married on 09/30/2017

This venue is the best place for your events. We had the best experience and will use this for our event planning in the future. Our needs were met with star-studded values.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Canyon Springs Golf Club's reply:

Ariana - Thank you! We appreciate being a part of your special day! We wish you and Brian all the best! - Brenda Willis

Kathryn · Married on 09/03/2017

Absolutely beautiful venue! The staff is wonderful and so attentive to your needs. They are great about keeping in contact with you and are available at any time to meet your needs. We had an amazing wedding there this year, we could not have asked for a more perfect day! We love love love Canyon Springs!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Canyon Springs Golf Club's reply:

Kathryn - Thank you! You and Kamden are so sweet and it was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your wedding. We wish you both all the best! - Brenda Willis

RITA · Married on 09/02/2017

Great experience, love the staff, so happy we chose Canyon Springs for our special day!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Canyon Springs Golf Club 6

Canyon Springs Golf Club's reply:

Rita & Vince - Thank you for your kind comments and for choosing Canyon Springs! We wish you both the very best! - Brenda Willis

Rebecca · Married on 06/11/2017

We had an amazing time at Canyon Springs! Everything from the walk through, the planning, the location, and the service was outstanding. We met with Brenda, who helped us with plan our food, table settings, alcohol, etc. She was very kind and professional. Our day of banquet coordinator was Chi who helped keep the food and alcohol on schedule. She and her staff were amazing throughout the entire evening. The venue was beautiful, clean, and the we had compliments on the food and service from our guests. I would highly recommend it! The clubhouse (the smaller venue) fits 100 people nicely, and we really enjoyed having the use of the patio for dancing.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Canyon Springs Golf Club's reply:

Becky & Loren, thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate knowing about your experience and I will certainly share your message with Chi and the rest of the staff. We are so glad to hear that your wedding day was wonderful! Thank you for choosing Canyon Springs Golf Club for your celebration! - Brenda Willis

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2017

My husband and I chose Memorial Day weekend to get married and even with the unexpected heat wave and everyone melting outside by the waterfall, my guests kept telling me it was the most beautiful ceremony they'd seen! We absolutely fell in love with the waterfall and the ceremony backdrop. The pictures came out so beautiful! We couldn't be happier with the service provided by Brenda and Guillermo. Brenda helped to make sure everything was in order leading up to the date and Guillermo ensured everything ran smooth onsite for the ceremony and reception. I am grateful for them both! From the intimate ceremony to the beautiful reception in the Pavilion, Canyon Springs was everything we wanted! We highly recommend this location for other couples!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Canyon Springs Golf Club's reply:

Jessica - Thank you! We appreciate your comments and kind words! I will share your message with Guillermo. We wish you and Charles all the best! - Brenda Willis

Catherine · Married on 09/12/2015

Brenda was very flexible and easy to work with. She was quick with responses to my questions and made planning with the venue easy. Chi was there the day of my event and she made sure that everything was done the way that I wanted it to be and that everything went smoothly.

Sent on 10/02/2015

Canyon Springs Golf Club's reply:

Catherine - Thank you for kind words! We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you and are so pleased to have been a part of your special day!
    Brenda

Kristen · Married on 07/24/2015

Canyon Springs made my wedding a dream! The staff is so accommodating and fast moving! You can change any and anything up to 5 days prior to your day, which was great because you have time to get all your RSVP's. They took care of us at the reception the whole time. Food on our table, champagne and beer for us all night. They were such a blessing!

Sent on 08/08/2015

Kristen,
    Thank you so much! :) Congratulations to you and Troy! It was a pleasure working with you and you family to create your special day. We wish you all the best!

Kristen · Married on 07/24/2015

Canyon Springs Golf Club was everything I could have asked for on my wedding day. They were extremely organized and conducted milestone meetings so that everything was in place the week before the wedding. It was so nice not to have to turn in a final number (since people are horrible at RSVPing) until 5 days prior to the wedding at our final meeting. They walked me through how everything was going to go, where tables and vendors would set up, food, alcohol, table settings... you name it, they're on it! Our wedding went more than smoothly and I would have another large event at Canyon Springs anytime!

Sent on 11/15/2015
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 04/11/2015

The staff at canyon springs golf club did an amazing job at our wedding!!! From the beginning Ashlee was available to show is around and explain everything in detail! Was available anytime to answer questions! The day of wedding, Guillermo (coordinator) was excellent!!! Everything I wanted to happen...did! He was very professional yet friendly! He was able to get everything happening on time and made my wedding day stress free! We had our ceremony at the waterfalls and were nervous about rain, but Guillermo gave me options and was very positive about the outcome!!! Thank God it didn't rain!! I would definitely recommended having wedding there!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Canyon Springs Golf Club's reply:

Megan - We are so glad that the two of you had a wonderful experience at Canyon Springs and that you chose us to be the site for your celebration!
  • alet

alet · Married on 03/28/2015

This venue absolutely made my wedding come true! From the time we met with catering manager, Brenda Willis, we knew this is the place. We didn't look any further. We've been communicating via email, back and forth tons of questions I have to asked, Brenda is absolutely patient with me and prompt to answers all my emails. From engagement photos, rehearsal, all our pictures looks gorgeous!!! Brenda really took care of us to have our wedding at the Pavilion and to have our wedding at the big water falls. Brenda will make a way if it's possible. She is easy to work with. Ah! The wedding day, God made a way to be so beautiful that day, it was nice and cool, breezy day!!! I can't ask any other location but having our ceremony by the water falls! it is absolutely gorgeous day. Our pictures turn out so gorgeous with the view of the falls. My guest absolutely enjoyed and took lots of pictures. All our guest said that was a beautiful ceremony and venue.
    Guillermo the Chef Captain , was very responsive and attentive. All the crew from the Canyon Springs Golf Club are very nice and helpful , especially during the day of the wedding. One of the server asked us if we want more food, that was so nice of her. Oh , talking about food! Every single one of my guest asked me how did I find this place? They love the food, the food are delicious!!! We had the Barbecue Buffet, brisket, potato salad , everything is delicious!!! One thing only they forget , I think we were told they will provide the "flute" glass for bride and groom when we take a picture drinking wine. Over all, it was an amazing experienced , dream come true to be wed on this venue.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Nicole · Married on 06/21/2014

I used Canyon Springs for the reception and everything went great! Brenda was extremely helpful and very easy to get ahold of and very prompt with her responses! What I loved about canyon springs was not only they awesome staff, gorgeous landscape and perfect venue but bartending and catering are done through canyon springs which saved a lot of hassle! The food was phenomenal and so many excellent choices! Our guests loved the appetizers and entrees! Ryan was our banquet coordinator. If you choose Canyon Springs try to request him! He made everything run flawlessly and was very easy to work with and get ahold of! I highly recommend Canyon Springs and could not have chosen a more beautiful and perfect venue! It also has a gorgeous hill country feel with longhorn cattle and barn doors, but located in the city!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Trisha · Married on 01/04/2014

My husband & I got married in January. We had the privilege to have our reception at Canyon Springs Golf Club. It was beautiful and made our wedding day one to remember. We had the opportunity to take pictures at the waterfall & OMG they were gorgeous!! I had a wedding planner(Timeless Beginnings) who got me in contact with Brenda and she was super easy to work with. I live in Austin so I mainly dealt with Brenda through email & phone calls. She was extremely prompt in her responses! Everyone else that worked there was very too. They made everything perfect and the day went as smooth as I had imagined it! The food was delicious! We offered our guest the mexican buffet and it was delicious :) Everyone complimented the appetizers and entrées. We highly recommend Canyon Springs for your wedding reception!!

Sent on 02/08/2014

Lori · Married on 08/02/2013

The venue site was wonderful and beautiful for a summer wedding. We got married in front of the waterfall site and received so many complements. The staff was amazing and always available when I needed them. The place was an all inclusive wedding venue which made it really easy on me when it came to catering and decorating. I would highly recommend Canyon Springs Golf Club for a wedding venue to anyone I know who is looking. The price for the quality of work you receive from the staff is amazing, and my wedding day coordinator Adam made my day flow so smoothly that I could not thank him enough.

Sent on 08/26/2013

Patricia · Married on 04/06/2013

Brenda Rodriguez at Canyon Springs Golf Club is amazing!!! She was helpful from the minute we met her at the open house to the minute we got married! She was able to answer any and all questions we came up with. She was timely with getting back to any emails we sent and was even faster getting an answer for us and providing us an update to our bill. The venue itself is AMAZING. It's nestled in the beautiful Stone Oak area with the surrounding Hill Country making everything seem like heaven! We looked at TWO venues. This was definitely an easy choice to make once we saw it after the first venue we went to. The food was outrageously superb!!! Everyone had sooooo many compliments on the meal. Just an awesome venue! Best day of my life!!!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Jennifer · Married on 02/09/2013

Thanks to Canyon Springs my wedding was amazing! Although it was raining through out the day we were still able to hold it outside and the staff was very accomodating to all the guests. Since the day we toured the venue everyone was so helpful and friendly. Brenda Rodriguez and Adam always returned my phone calls and emails very quickly. They had the place set up two days before the wedding to make sure it was exactly how I wanted everything. They went above and beyond my expectations. The food was amazing with generous portions. Canyon Springs was #1 on my list to tour since it was the only place that didnt nickel and dime for everything like the bar set up, security, linens, tea etc. They handled pretty much everything so it was a lot less stress on me. We got married on the lawn behind the Pavilion, took pictures at the waterfall for free and then the reception was held in the Pavilion. We also got married at noon since it was a bit cheaper. The food is a little pricey but definitely worth it. In the long run it ended up being way cheaper than all the other venues since everything is included down to lanterns/ candles for centerpieces. There were no hidden fees or extra charges. Both Brenda and Adam have been doing weddings for years and it shows. I would highly recommend Canyon Springs to every bride looking for a beautiful venue at a reasonble price!

Sent on 02/18/2013

I loved having our wedding and reception at Canyon Springs. Our ceremony was out by the waterfall and was absolutely beautiful. We had our reception in the Pavilion room. It was so much fun and looked amazing. Canyon Springs after dark looks beautiful too with the white lights in the trees. The people at Canyon Springs were great to work with. They were prompt and attentive in answering my questions.

Sent on 06/28/2012

Alena · Married on 05/27/2011

Canyon Springs Golf Club was beautiful and made our wedding day one to remember. Everyone that worked there was very helpful, responsive and I never had a problem with communication. They made everything perfect and the day went as smooth as I had imagined it!
    The food was awesome! We booked the mexican buffet and it was so good that everyone kept complimenting it!!

Sent on 09/05/2011

Jenny · Married on 07/07/2007

The club was beautiful... there was a gorgeous waterfall for pictures and DELICIOUS food!

Sent on 10/19/2007

April · Married on 03/15/2014

Canyon springs staff was outstanding!!! They are very polite and professional. Canyon springs also caters and the food is excellent!!! This venue is great for couples wanting a Texas Hill Country feel to their wedding!

Sent on 03/29/2014
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/16/2013

I had my wedding in the clubhouse on a saturday and I must say that it was everything that I dreamed it would be and more! The weather was perfect, the setup was so lovely and the staff was amazing. I met& emailed with both Ashley M. and Brenda R. for almost a year and they were always very quick to answer any questions I had and were always helpful. I have to send a special thanks to Ryan who was there for me during the final meeting and there to take care of us during the whole wedding. He was amazing and even gave me his cell number so I could call him at any time before the wedding. Also I want to thank one of the waiters named Paco who was so friendly and helpful and I basically chased him down to make sure he would put the rose petals down the aisle for me! Also the chef came out and asked us how dinner was and told us if we needed anything to let him know, that was also another great example of how good the service was at Canyon Springs. Overall, I must say that my experience there was A+ and that's why I wanted to leave such a detailed review because as a bride who planned my whole wedding from Europe, I really relied heavily on other people's vendor reviews. Thanks again Canyon Springs!

Sent on 03/22/2013

Brittany Guajardo · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding bliss

My husband and I had our 10 year vow renewal and it was amazing. The staff was so great to us. I couldn't have picked a better place. They did things exactly how we requested. It was an absolutely magical evening!!

Sent on 11/13/2018