Canyon Gate Country Club Reviews

66 Reviews for Canyon Gate Country Club

Canyon Gate Country Club 1
Canyon Gate Country Club 2

Ashleigh · Married on 05/12/2017

We got married here at Canyon Gate on May 12th and I'm happy to say that it was the most perfect wedding and worth every penny!
    We were trying to pick a venue and we had 2 in mind that we couldn't decide between. Both were beautiful and offered similar things, but we ended up going with Canyon Gate mostly because of our wedding coordinator Brittnee. We could tell how much she enjoyed her job and how passionate she was about it. She genuinely wanted to make sure we were happy and wasn't pushy at all, like some other venues we toured. Our wedding day was so organized and perfect and I know that was because of her! Even during the planning process, she was there every step of the way making sure I had all my questions answered. She was even in communication with all my vendors making sure everyone was on the same page.
    The venue itself is gorgeous! The ceremony is held on their balcony overlooking the golf course, which was important to us because we didn't want to get married on the actual course. During the reception, guests have full access to the balcony and our guests got some great shots of the sun setting behind the mountains! So pretty!
    After it's all said and done, we keep getting compliments about how perfect and beautiful our wedding was and about how great the food was! Our guests said that during cocktail hour they ate so much because the food just kept coming. (Coconut shrimp and the sliders are the way to go!)
    So a HUGE THANK YOU to Brittnee and Canyon Gate for our perfect wedding! It was so much better than we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Amy · Married on 05/06/2017

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Canyon Gate and I cannot say enough about the amazing venue and staff. Dawn Ulrey made planning from a distance so easy and was always offering suggestions for decor and emailing pictures to provide options. She was so accommodating and helpful that I didn't feel stressed at all! After looking at quite a few venues in person we booked Canyon Gate country club without seeing it personally. As soon as we drove through the front gates we knew that we had made the right choice. The balcony (ceremony site) overlooks the gorgeous golf course with ponds and waterscapes and you can also see the mountains in the background. The hall was beautifully decorated thanks to Dawn and staff and also has huge windows with gorgeous views. The food was amazing and the service was exceptional. If you're looking for a venue Canyon Gate will not disappoint! We highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Cooper · Married on 04/01/2017

Brittnee was absolutely amazing to work with! She's definitely helped me everything step of the way to make my wedding so special!!

Sent on 05/03/2017

I cannot say enough about this venue and its' staff! Brittnee our coordinator was absolutely everything I could have asked for and more. She was attentive, fast to respond, and very dedicated to making every aspect of our wedding personal and beautiful. All of the vendors were in direct contact with Brittnee which took the stress off of myself and my husband, so that we could really enjoy our special day. If you are looking for a venue and staff that is professional, detail oriented and dedicated to turning your wedding visions into reality Canyon Gate Country Club is the place.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Toni · Married on 11/04/2016

Brittnee is the epitome of a top-notch customer service professional!!!! As the mother of the bride, I have to say that as stressed as planning a wedding can be, Brittnee alleviated much of that stress for my daughter, Nicole, and my husband and I thank Brittnee sincerely for her expertise, her attention to detail, her expeditious response to each and every inquiry Nicole and we had up to the very day of the wedding. Patrick, the waiter who was assigned to the wedding couple and us was also attentive in every way. Guests who attended their wedding are still raving about the gorgeous venue, the quality of the food and drink, the beautiful cake and the wonderful ambiance. God truly blessed us during this journey for our children with the help of his "angel", Brittnee.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Brittnee and the team at Canyon Gate are simply the best!! From start to stop, the team handled all of the details...making the entire experience very easy and stress-free. Additionally, the venue is gorgeous!! I couldn't be happier with the way my big day turned out...even better than I dreamed!!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Kimberly · Married on 10/09/2016

Kim and Chester 10/14/16
    Canyongate was the best choice for our big day. The venue is gorgeous and perfect for the size of our wedding. All of the vendors are so sweet and we couldnt ask for a more perfect day. Brittnee was amazing and one of the best. She makes everything so simple for us. She was very helpful with everything we needed. She was professional and friendly. I would recommend brittnee and canyongate to everyone whos need a great venue. Brittnnee was beyond helpful during our big day, things would definitely wouldn't run so smooth without her. Thank you so much Brittnee for making our wedding so unforgettable. You are the best!!

Sent on 11/10/2016

amber · Married on 10/01/2016

Brittnee and Dawn were amazing from start to finish. I have a very busy work schedule, and Brittnee and Dawn did everything possible to accommodate it. Brittnee kept me up to date throughout the entire process, and ensured I met all of my deadlines. From helping me pick my linen colors, to making sure all of my requests were fulfilled, Brittnee was always there to answer all of our questions and help me out in every way possible. I was nervous because my family can be tough to deal with, but at the rehearsal Brittnee was very patient with everyone and answered all of their questions. Choosing Canyon Gate for our wedding was the best decision we could have ever made. Also, all of my guests couldn't stop talking about how gorgeous the venue was. Thank you again Brittnee and Dawn for helping us make our wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Stefanie · Married on 09/30/2016

We loved this place from our very first visit! Not only is Canyon Gate a beautiful venue with both the ceremony & reception areas included, but also their packages make wedding planning so stress free. Just having Brittnee, one of the event coordinators, and all of the staff on your team make it worth having your wedding here. She is super organized, helpful & knowledgeable about weddings! We loved every moment of our day and thank all of the amazing staff who went out of their way to help us enjoy it. I would highly recommend Canyon Gate for any event!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Suzette · Married on 08/27/2016

Our wedding coordinators Dawn Urey and Britnee Kern were great. They made our wedding day stressful free.

Sent on 10/27/2016

My husband and I recently got married here and it was the most gorgeous wedding I could of ever had. Our coordinator Brittnee was very responsive and amazing at her job. She did her best to make sure that everything went smoothly. From the ceremony to the reception, everything looked beautiful.. The food and presentation was an A++. Everyone told us after how amazing this place is and how good the food was. Everything went EXACTLY as I hoped it would of. :)

Sent on 05/25/2016

Dustin · Married on 05/01/2016

Canyon Gate Country Club had the "trifecta" for what we were looking to get in a venue.

The first and most important point was the staff. Brittnee Kern in particular was the single defining factor that made our decision easy. Having her around was like having our own personal wedding coordinator. She was on top of everything at every turn. She stressed how important it was that we were happy with everything from start to finish. Even though the wedding was over she did not waiver in her commitment to keep us happy afterwards. Brittnee Kern continued to stay in contact with us to the very end to make sure we were all set. We want to thank her for such an amazing commitment to our wedding.

Second, they had the location we were looking for because their venue was absolutely gorgeous with the beautiful mountains, high end houses, and golf course in the background. The entrance has a high-end feel when people check in with the guard and drive through the golf course towards the club house. These amazing backgrounds provided for jaw dropping photos during our sunset photo session. Being able to get married with this incredible view behind us was worth every penny.

Third, we discovered that Canyon Gate had very reasonable pricing when it came to picking out each individual component. Brittnee Kern made sure that she didn’t “nickel and dime” us for each item. On top of that, there were also a lot of options with outside vendors. The options made sense and they were not overwhelming. Brittnee Kern knew all of these third party vendors and she went out of her way to be involved in making these arrangements as smooth as possible.

When it came to the office staff it made sense on its own to go with Canyon Gate Country Club. When we factored in the location and price it was an even easier decision. We wouldn’t have changed a thing about our decision. We highly recommend this venue and Brittnee Kern, in particular, went above and beyond any of our expectations.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Katie · Married on 04/02/2016

I had the best day of my life at this venue! Everyone loved the food and surroundings. Brittnee Kern, the event coordinator did a fantastic job working with all of the outside vendors and her in-house staff. Everything turned out perfect. I highly recommend anyone to have their wedding here!!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Jenna · Married on 11/28/2015

Our reception with Canyon Gate was exceptional! Brittnee, the private event coordinator, was wonderful to work with. We didn't have to hire an outside wedding coordinator because Brittnee helped us pick out colors and decorations, coordinate vendors,and plan our own individualized menu. She was very professional, patient, and prompt--always available to answer questions and ready to help us make decisions. The venue was absolutely gorgeous with its beautiful views and lovely setup by Brittnee and staff. Our guests raved about the food--delicious appetizers, salads, and main courses, the elegant room, and personable staff. Most importantly, they really enjoyed themselves! We highly recommend Canyon Gate Country club as the entire reception, including the cocktail hour was better than what we expected and imagined.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Canyon Gate Country Club is a top notch wedding venue. Right from the initial meeting, everything went smoothly. Venue is beautiful, food was delicious, staff was excellent. The guests are still raving! Dawn and Brittnee are amazing! Thank you Canyon Gate for helping to make our day perfect!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Joy · Married on 05/13/2015

We had our wedding here. It was so beautiful! Dawn and Brittany made my wedding day so special. I gave them everything and they set it all up for me and it looked amazing! They made our day very special. Food was great and package price was very reasonable for everything that is included. Definitely would recommend this venue.

Sent on 05/27/2015

I did tons of research online, set up appts for at least a dozen golf course properties on my days off, and when a few really stood out to me, I then brought my fiancé along to help me make the final decision. Even though I narrowed it down to two, letting him pick between Canyon Gate Country Club, and a beautiful golf course in Summerlin, I was secretly hoping he'd pick Canyon Gate! After looking at so many properties, coming home with what felt like homework from each venue, and sometimes dealing with less than personable event coordinators... walking into Canyon Gate and meeting with Brittnee back in the summer of 2014 was truly refreshing. The space is picturesque, and was exactly what I was looking for - a fun, elegant, gorgeous venue. It had beautiful views, yet my guests wouldn't be hiking for long walks onto the greens. Everything we wanted was located right next to each other, the ceremony site, the cocktail hour lounge, and the reception room. Brittnee, the Private Event Coordinator there, is honestly one of the highlights of the venue. She was warm, sincere, and experienced. She wasn't pushy, and whenever I needed her advice or help with a question, she was great at helping us out. We didn't hire a wedding coordinator, or have much of our family involved in our planning - Brittnee totally took on the role as a confidant and advisor I could always turn to. The chef even took our requests into consideration, and helped us develop a menu that worked for our culturally dynamic wedding - which was such a treat! On the day of, Brittnee partnered with Dawn, the Private Events Director, to personally help coordinate things so my groom and I didn't run into each other until I walked down the aisle. My vendors enjoyed working at the venue, my guests raved about our wedding being one of the best, and my family and us felt very comfortable at how welcoming every server, bartender, and attendant treated us. We can't say enough amazing things - thank you!!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Natasha · Married on 03/28/2015

Very pleased with everyones service especially Brittnee! Couldn't ask for a better coordinator!! From our first meet to our wedding day- she was always on top of everything!!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Michael · Married on 03/22/2015

We planned our wedding from out of town. Canyon Gate made everything easy and very stress free! Brittnee and Dawn were extremely responsive and helpful, they provided helpful suggestions and recommendations. They accommodated us with our food choices even though their menu had changed during the course of our planning process.

We couldn't be more happy with how the wedding turned out. We had numerous comments from our guests about how smoothly everything ran.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Julie · Married on 01/02/2015

We absolutely LOVED our experience with Canyon Gate Country Club! Brittany helped me create the BEST wedding reception I have ever been a part of! I was very happy with their suggestions on room arrangement, food and timing the order of events. It was a magical evening! I would do it all the exact same way if I had the option to do it all over again. 5 stars in every category!

Sent on 02/22/2015
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 12/14/2014

Canyon Gate and its workers were very helpful and accommodating. They're very professional and very kind. I didn't stress about our wedding because they took care of everything for you. If my husband and I decieded to renew our vows I would definitely do it at Canyon Gate again.

Sent on 01/28/2015

Britnee our coordinator was awesome the staff at the club was awesome, our pictures were amazing, the cake was amazing. I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding. Thanks to everyone.

Sent on 12/23/2014
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 11/15/2014

My husband and I were married on 11.15.14 and let me just say, we couldn’t have imagined it any more perfect. We worked with Brittnee, the on staff wedding coordinator, and she was amazing! Brittnee was thorough and had several helpful ideas to make everything run smoothly. She was willing to answer any questions and noted all requests. The staff at Canyon Gate Country Club was not only professional, but kind and patient. They were so pleasant to all of our guests, which meant a lot to us. The venue was absolutely gorgeous! Our guests were in awe. Everything was just as we imagined and better! We received numerous compliments on the decorations and atmosphere as well. We highly recommend any couple looking to get married at a venue that will take care of you and will take your breath away to Canyon Gate Country Club.

Sent on 11/22/2014

Regan · Married on 11/08/2014

Our wedding was the perfect wedding that I always dreamed it would be since I was a little girl. Britney was our coordinator and she was there to answer all of our preplanning questions and on the day of she was my bridal angle taking care of all of the coordination that is required for the perfect wedding. The banquet food was top notch, all of our guests raved about the plated meal (filet & lobster) and our wedding cake that was done by the Canyon Gate preferred vendor Cravin' Cakes. The banquet staff was extremely professional and very attentive to me, my new husband and all of our guests. The venue itself is the perfect spot with a wonderful balcony that overlooks the golf course and the Red Rock mountains creating a beautiful, picturesque backdrop. Their main ballroom where we had our reception was gorgeous with a wall of windows, decorative chairs and a great chandelier. The fact that I did not have to spend any extra money for beautifully colored linens and napkins with a wide variety of color selections was an added bonus. It truly was the perfect wedding and the staff at Canyon Gate had everything to do with our special day running as smoothly as it did!

Sent on 02/06/2015