50 | Boca Raton, FL

50 Reviews for Cantor Ellen Stettner -- Your Personal Clergy for Jewish, interfaith, LGBT weddings

50 Cantor Ellen Stettner -- Your Personal Clergy for Jewish, interfaith, LGBT weddings Reviews

Nick · Married on 11/10/2018

Cantor Ellen performed and amazing ceremony

We found Cantor Ellen on WeddingWire about a year before our wedding. We immediately loved her and knew she would be perfect to marry us. We met several times throughout the year and grew a great relationship with her. The ceremony was perfect and we would highly recommend her to anyone getting married.

Barbara · Married on 07/07/2018

My wedding guests are still raving about Cantor Stettner. Her service was warm, personal, moving and fun. Most importantly, she forged a true relationship with both bride and groom, paying attention to their families and to their friends in an authentic way. She is the BEST!

aleza · Married on 07/07/2018

It was the most perfect ceremony I could’ve ever wished for. Incredibly personal and beautiful. Ellen is an amazing woman and we were honored to have her speak and sing such sweet words at our special day. If I could give 500 stars I would 5 stars is not enough for the amazing job Ellen did for us!

David · Married on 05/19/2018

Was excellent, mentioned everything that we spoke about prior. Has an amazing voice.

• F

Fran · Married on 05/19/2018

Cantor Ellen is amazing! Our ceremony was absolutely wonderful! She is loving, caring and a true professional. And she has the voice of an angel! We highly recommend heR!
    Fran and David

Cantor Ellen Stettner -- Your Personal Clergy for Jewish, interfaith, LGBT weddings 1
    Cantor Ellen Stettner -- Your Personal Clergy for Jewish, interfaith, LGBT weddings 2

Joan · Married on 05/17/2018

Cantor Ellen performed our wedding, in her home. It was so special, so warm, so loving. Not only is she beautiful, her voice is beautiful. We were so happy and pleased...

Dorothy · Married on 02/23/2018

Cantor Ellen Stettner performed a beautiful, meaningful ceremony for us. She took the time to ask us about our meeting and our past. I felt she wanted to know us. She is a very warm, caring person.
    The ceremony took place in her garden. It was very beautiful. Her singing and prayers were wonderful. We said our own vows.
    The experience was so meaningful to us.
    We are proud to recommend her.
    Dorothy & Sol Schechter

Jill · Married on 02/18/2018

Ellen was more than we could have asked for. She was really interested in our history. Wanting to meet with us to get to know us. She wrote a beautiful story about us - made the ceremony rally personal to US. She was professional kind and made us feel very special.

Cantor Ellen Stettner -- Your Personal Clergy for Jewish, interfaith, LGBT weddings 3

Peter · Married on 02/18/2018

Ellen was perfect! She explains exactly how our ceremony would go. She asked detailed questions about us and also had us each write her a separate note about why we wanted to spend the rest of our life w each other
    Very personable. Thank you.

Ronnie · Married on 11/04/2017

I can't express how fantastic and moving my ceremony was! Ellen Stetner is a rare breed. Her sensitivity and attention to detail is unmatched. I can't begin to tell you how moved I was and how moved the guests were during her service. Oftentimes ceremonies are quite boiler plate. Ellen took the time to get to know myself and my groom, and tailored the service specifically to us. What a joy! She is an incredible cantor and spiritual leader,

harvey · Married on 11/04/2017

Cantor Ellen made an extraordinary surprise wedding even more special.
    Her expertise and caring with all facets leading up to our special day was remarkable.
    The service that she performed captivated my bride and myself and most of all our friends and family.
    I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of her services.

Daniel · Married on 10/14/2017

My wife and I loved working with Cantor Ellen! From our first conversation she was warm, welcoming, and completely supporting. She asked great questions and took time to learn about us as both a couple and as individuals-- something that really shone through in the service. After months of working together we had a good idea of how the service would flow, but it's hard to know what it will be like until you're there. Cantor Ellen was great in leading the service, keeping us calm, and setting the perfect tone for our marriage moving forward. We can't thank Cantor enough for working with us!

• I

Ilana · Married on 07/02/2017

Ellen recently co-officiated my wedding. She went above and beyond to make my fiance and I feel comfortable with all religious aspects of our wedding throughout the whole process. When I said that I'd like her to sing while I walked down the aisle, she came up with a beautiful suggestion. I fell in love with the tune but had a hard time finding music to accompany her. Ellen went above and beyond my expectations, and connected me with the composer who graciously recorded guitar accompaniment for us. Her beautiful voice, kind words, and friendship certainly elevated our wedding day.

Daniel · Married on 07/02/2017

Ellen Stettner is so incredible, I have a hard time coming up with the right combination of words to describe how amazing she was before, during, and after our wedding. From day one, she was incredibly personable, heartfelt, and sensitive to our planning process. We got married in Pittsburgh, so we had a few wedding planning calls with Ellen via Skype and the phone. She not only spoke with my wife, but also spoke with my parents on occasion to discuss questions and details they may have. Ellen embodies the true spirit of tikkun olam, she is leader, a healer, and thoughtful person who truly cares about the people around her. On top of her amazing professionalism and wonderful personality, Ellen has a heavenly voice. Hearing her sing the Sheva Brachot under the hupa was a highlight of the wedding ceremony, and something I will treasure always. If you are thinking about using Ellen as clergy for your wedding, do not think twice! She will be helpful, warm, and embracing every step of the way. If I could give her more than five stars, I would!!

jum · Married on 12/11/2016

this cantor was outstanding and we quite satisfied

Kerry · Married on 12/11/2016

Cantor Ellen was wonderful from start to finish. She took the time to get to really know us, this fully reflected in our ceremony. The stage she set for the whole wedding had people commenting "this was the warmest wedding they had attended and the love was felt throughout."

So · Married on 08/11/2016

Cantor Ellen was wonderful! She met with us several times and really took an interest in getting to know us. Her ceremony was personal, warm and unforgettable. She made everyone of every faith feel embraced. We highly recommend her!

• robynjodi

robyn · Married on 02/14/2016

cantor ellen was amazing. she was more than our cantor. we met with her SEVERAL times before the wedding. she was available and open. she never made us feel like we were imposing. she became a friend, a confidant, and answered countless questions . and she has a great sense of humor. cantor ellen performed a well thought out, personal, beautiful and very moving ceremony.. her voice is beautiful..

Stuart · Married on 01/09/2016

Cantor Ellen Stettner is a unique woman with multiple talents.. Along with her knowledge of the Jewish rituals required in the wedding ceremony she has a wonderful approach to the partners in marriage..Her words in the ceremony make you feel that your marriage is "the marriage" important not only to you but all who are present to witness this blessed event…Her voice is beautiful and the choice of her music is wonderful…I also was most impressed how Ellen took control of the wedding and made sure that it ran smoothly..It was professional and elegant..Our guests were equally impressed with her skillful language , music , and professional conduct . After interviewing other candidates for our marriage, we found Ellen immediately responsive to our feelings about what we wanted in our marriage ceremony. I would not hesitate to recommend Cantor Ellen to any couple considering someone who will join them in marriage.

• User6206102 · 2+ years ago

I wholeheartedly recommend Cantor Ellen as an officiant. She was a pleasure to work with and made the preparation process seamless and enjoyable Her service was an A. She is warm and embracing. And a plus is that she has a most beautiful trained voice.

leslie · Married on 12/27/2015

Ellen Stettner was a wonderful cantor.Everyone at the wedding thought her ceremony was beautiful and inspirational.She really seemed to know who Barry and I were, both as individuals and a couple.I would highly recommend her to officiate any wedding

John · Married on 09/19/2015

Cantor Ellen Stettner is an amazing officiant!!! She created a personal ceremony for us that reflected each of our backgrounds and personal beliefs. She reached into our souls by taking the time to know us personally and reflected that to us in a beautiful mosaic wrapped by God! Everyone at our wedding said that it was the most beautiful and moving ceremony they had ever witnessed that was brought to life through Cantor Ellen's vision and ability to move people through her voice of song and loving words reflecting God's love for all Faiths attending! She is truly a blessing providing a blessing to all!!!! Amazing!

Cheryl · Married on 09/19/2015

Cantor Ellen conducted the most beautiful and special wedding for us! She spent quality time getting to know us and made our ceremony unique and wonderful. We had guests from every religious background and all were drawn in and deeply moved. Cantor Ellen's warmth was invaluable in helping me stay calm on my big day! She is an incredible person with a huge heart and I truly feel you will cherish your ceremony as I do mine.

Danielle · Married on 05/14/2015

I can't say enough about Cantor Ellen. She met with us several times to get to know us. She also writes a personal ceremony that reflects who you are as a couple. Not cookie cutter like some clergy may give you. Our ceremony was interfaith and many people had never been to a Jewish ceremony, she was able to inspire and make everyone feel comfortable. People can't stop talking about how beautiful the ceremony was and how her words have made them reflect over the last several days since. I would recommend her to anyone and hope to stay in touch with her, she is a lovely human being.