Cantor Ellen Stettner Reviews

Cantor Ellen Stettner 3
Cantor Ellen Stettner 4
  • Meredith

Meredith Serota · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Cantor Ellen performed our wedding ceremony.

Cantor Stettner made our wedding ceremony so personal to our family. There was not a dry eye in the crowd. She is an absolute pleasure to work with and was very flexible and accomodating to our specific requests. She is wonderful!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Nicholas · Married on 10/18/2019

Excellent service

First time getting married. Wonderful service. She customized it for us, made herself available for questions and comments and took an interest in our vision of our marriage. We are happy we went with Cantor Ellen.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Samantha Moran · Married on 10/18/2019

Awesome celebration of love!

Better than I could imagine! I married my best friend and Canter Ellen made sure my now hubby and I were in the moments of bliss and got everything we imagined our day to be and more. We are grateful for her kindness, guidance, and advice. We look forward to future celebrations that we can invite her to bless with her presence.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Lauren and Matt · Married on 05/18/2019

Personalized Wedding Ceremony

Cantor Ellen Stettner is the consummate professional and at the same time extremely warm and personable. My fiancé and I met with Cantor Ellen several times before our wedding. She welcomed us into her home and genuinely was interested in finding out about us. She delivered a magical personalized ceremony that will be forever remembered and treasured!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Kate L · Married on 02/02/2019

What a wedding!

...and what an officiant! We were very nervous when our original officiant (a close family friend) told us they wouldn't be able to attend our wedding. We were unsure how to find someone we connected with and trusted to lead such an important part of our day. Well, we really lucked out with Cantor Ellen. She was available to us for multiple meetings (including one in her home!), asked important questions, and was genuinely interested in us and our relationship. The result was a beautiful ceremony that represented our love and values as a couple. Our family and friends were blown away by the service as well. We can't recommend her highly enough. Many, many thanks Ellen!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Stephanie · Married on 01/26/2019

Kind and understanding

She was very kind and understood the atmosphere and message we wanted to convey during our ceremony as we are an interfaith couple. She gave us many options and suggestions but never pushed her opinion. At the ceremony she was lovely and sang and made jokes where everyone felt included.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Carolina Schifman · Married on 01/13/2019

Cantor Ellen Stettner

Cantor Ellen was wonderful with us!!! Our wedding was very small but she made it great!! Since the first time we met her, we knew she was the right person for our wedding. She explained to us every single part in f the ceremony so we could decide what we wanted knowing the meaning. In addition, since I am not an English speaker, she helped me to be sure about what I said during the ceremony. She always made us feel that our wedding was really important for her!!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Adam Chesbrough · Married on 01/12/2019

Wow. So glad that we found Ellen

Perfect that is the word that comes to mind regarding our experience with Ellen. She was a pleasure to work with and made our most important day even more wonderful I have never been to a wedding where so many guests spoke about how special the ceremony was. Her voice is beautiful, her messages are pertaining and timely, and overall she is just a kind and caring person. Thank you so much Ellen.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Nick · Married on 11/10/2018

Cantor Ellen performed and amazing ceremony

We found Cantor Ellen on WeddingWire about a year before our wedding. We immediately loved her and knew she would be perfect to marry us. We met several times throughout the year and grew a great relationship with her. The ceremony was perfect and we would highly recommend her to anyone getting married.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Hilary · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutly amazing

Where do I even begin?!? Ellen was the perfect person to marry us. She understood both of us and our backgrounds. She put us at ease with all planning and giving us wonderful advise for our marriage. We will forever be grateful for Cantor Ellen for all of her energy and time she took for our wedding.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Barbara · Married on 07/07/2018

My wedding guests are still raving about Cantor Stettner. Her service was warm, personal, moving and fun. Most importantly, she forged a true relationship with both bride and groom, paying attention to their families and to their friends in an authentic way. She is the BEST!

Sent on 07/11/2018

aleza · Married on 07/07/2018

It was the most perfect ceremony I could’ve ever wished for. Incredibly personal and beautiful. Ellen is an amazing woman and we were honored to have her speak and sing such sweet words at our special day. If I could give 500 stars I would 5 stars is not enough for the amazing job Ellen did for us!

Sent on 08/08/2018

David · Married on 05/19/2018

Was excellent, mentioned everything that we spoke about prior. Has an amazing voice.

Sent on 05/21/2018
  • F

Fran · Married on 05/19/2018

Cantor Ellen is amazing! Our ceremony was absolutely wonderful! She is loving, caring and a true professional. And she has the voice of an angel! We highly recommend heR!
    Fran and David

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Cantor Ellen Stettner 5
    Cantor Ellen Stettner 6

Joan · Married on 05/17/2018

Cantor Ellen performed our wedding, in her home. It was so special, so warm, so loving. Not only is she beautiful, her voice is beautiful. We were so happy and pleased...

Sent on 05/19/2018

Dorothy · Married on 02/23/2018

Cantor Ellen Stettner performed a beautiful, meaningful ceremony for us. She took the time to ask us about our meeting and our past. I felt she wanted to know us. She is a very warm, caring person.
    The ceremony took place in her garden. It was very beautiful. Her singing and prayers were wonderful. We said our own vows.
    The experience was so meaningful to us.
    We are proud to recommend her.
    Dorothy & Sol Schechter

Sent on 02/25/2018

Jill · Married on 02/18/2018

Ellen was more than we could have asked for. She was really interested in our history. Wanting to meet with us to get to know us. She wrote a beautiful story about us - made the ceremony rally personal to US. She was professional kind and made us feel very special.

Sent on 02/21/2018
    Cantor Ellen Stettner 7

Peter · Married on 02/18/2018

Ellen was perfect! She explains exactly how our ceremony would go. She asked detailed questions about us and also had us each write her a separate note about why we wanted to spend the rest of our life w each other
    Very personable. Thank you.

Sent on 02/22/2018

Aaron Schifman · Married on 01/09/2018

Very specialized

Cantor Ellen lead for us, one of the most important experiances of our lives. We loved how she listened to us, and offered professional and experienced ideas. Her personalized touches are what made the moment so special. She friendly and kind, making the entire process so very pleasant. We have also made a friend, and will stay in touch. Many thanks!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Cantor Ellen Stettner 8

Ronnie · Married on 11/04/2017

I can't express how fantastic and moving my ceremony was! Ellen Stetner is a rare breed. Her sensitivity and attention to detail is unmatched. I can't begin to tell you how moved I was and how moved the guests were during her service. Oftentimes ceremonies are quite boiler plate. Ellen took the time to get to know myself and my groom, and tailored the service specifically to us. What a joy! She is an incredible cantor and spiritual leader,

Sent on 11/07/2017

harvey · Married on 11/04/2017

Cantor Ellen made an extraordinary surprise wedding even more special.
    Her expertise and caring with all facets leading up to our special day was remarkable.
    The service that she performed captivated my bride and myself and most of all our friends and family.
    I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of her services.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Daniel · Married on 10/14/2017

My wife and I loved working with Cantor Ellen! From our first conversation she was warm, welcoming, and completely supporting. She asked great questions and took time to learn about us as both a couple and as individuals-- something that really shone through in the service. After months of working together we had a good idea of how the service would flow, but it's hard to know what it will be like until you're there. Cantor Ellen was great in leading the service, keeping us calm, and setting the perfect tone for our marriage moving forward. We can't thank Cantor enough for working with us!

Sent on 10/24/2017
  • I

Ilana · Married on 07/02/2017

Ellen recently co-officiated my wedding. She went above and beyond to make my fiance and I feel comfortable with all religious aspects of our wedding throughout the whole process. When I said that I'd like her to sing while I walked down the aisle, she came up with a beautiful suggestion. I fell in love with the tune but had a hard time finding music to accompany her. Ellen went above and beyond my expectations, and connected me with the composer who graciously recorded guitar accompaniment for us. Her beautiful voice, kind words, and friendship certainly elevated our wedding day.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Daniel · Married on 07/02/2017

Ellen Stettner is so incredible, I have a hard time coming up with the right combination of words to describe how amazing she was before, during, and after our wedding. From day one, she was incredibly personable, heartfelt, and sensitive to our planning process. We got married in Pittsburgh, so we had a few wedding planning calls with Ellen via Skype and the phone. She not only spoke with my wife, but also spoke with my parents on occasion to discuss questions and details they may have. Ellen embodies the true spirit of tikkun olam, she is leader, a healer, and thoughtful person who truly cares about the people around her. On top of her amazing professionalism and wonderful personality, Ellen has a heavenly voice. Hearing her sing the Sheva Brachot under the hupa was a highlight of the wedding ceremony, and something I will treasure always. If you are thinking about using Ellen as clergy for your wedding, do not think twice! She will be helpful, warm, and embracing every step of the way. If I could give her more than five stars, I would!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

jum · Married on 12/11/2016

this cantor was outstanding and we quite satisfied

Sent on 12/18/2016