Canopy Creek Farm Reviews

Canopy Creek Farm 2
Canopy Creek Farm 3
  • nicola

nicola · Getting married on 08/31/2019

Fell in love with the location as soon as we saw it, the staff are very helpful and nothing is too much bother. Can't wait for our wedding day

Sent on 11/27/2017

Elise Hafenbrack · Married on 10/18/2018

Excellent. Gorgeous venue. Extremely helpful staff. Love it!

Very professional, owners helpful, easy to work with, beautiful- they thought of everything. A wedding planner is included on the price. We had plenty of time to set up - we were able to get started at 9:00
    AM, had the entire day and evening!
    Fabulous!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Brianna · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely loved it and everyone involved, couldn’t have asked for a better wedding venue! Sarah the wedding planner was amazing with a capital A. Have already recommended it to another bride to be!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 04/27/2018

There are not enough positive words to say about this venue! The beautiful setting alone gets it 4 stars but the staff pushes it above and beyond. I would give it 10 stars if I could! Misty and Tara, our wedding coordinator, were helpful from the day we took a tour to the moment the last person left the venue on wedding night. My husband and I didn’t have to worry about a single thing going wrong on our big day because Tara made sure that everything was taken care of so we could just enjoy our guests and our wedding!! I never imagined my wedding day would be so stress free!!! Our guests are still commenting on how beautiful the venue was both inside and outside. You can’t go wrong with this location for your event.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Stephanie · Married on 12/29/2017

From our first steps onto the property and into the venue my husband and I knew this was the perfect place for our late December wedding ceremony and reception. It was both cozy and intimate while strikingly elegant and exactly what we wanted. Misty was excellent with providing information and answering all of our questions about the venue. Angie, our wedding coordinator was so wonderful in helping everything come together, coordinating with all of our vendors, and making sure everything was in place down to the smallest details. I felt so comfortable going into our wedding day knowing that everything was going to be taken care of and that really helped me to truly enjoy the day stress-free. We had countless guests tell us it was the most beautiful wedding they've attended. I really could go on and on but I will end with saying that while were so pleased with all of our vendors and all aspects of our wedding, choosing Canopy Creek was probably the single best decision we made. I can't imagine having gotten married anywhere else.

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Canopy Creek Farm 4

Briana · Married on 10/07/2017

Could not of asked for a better venue. The people who worked there were so nice. They helped make our day magical! Another venue actually had to cancel on us because it wasn’t going to be done in time.... 3 months from our wedding date..... canopy creek happened to have our wedding date open! They got us right in to see the venue and worked with us. It still gives me goosebumps #meanttobe

Sent on 04/26/2018

Sydney · Married on 09/25/2017

My now husband (!) and I have lived in NYC for ten years, but we are both from the midwest. I'm from Cincinnati, and he's from Fargo. We knew we wanted to have a venue that all of our family could drive to easily, but that would also feel like a bit of a destination for our NYC friends flying in. We wanted an indoor/outdoor option with lots of SPACE, because that is a rarity in New York. We also wanted it to be comfortable for relatives of all ages, yet gorgeous, a bit rustic and romantic, and feel truly special enough for the most important day of our lives. Canopy Creek met all of these expectations, and then so much more. We got to work with the friendliest, most accommodating and professional staff. The more than 20 acres of land are stunning. The many included aspects, such as tables and chairs and wedding planner is an UNBELIEVABLE value. Moreover, our September wedding landed during an unexpectedly hot week. We had to move the ceremony inside... but it was so stunning, I wasn't disappointed for a second! All of our friends (including our New York friends who have travelled all over the world for weddings) said this was THE most stunning and perfect wedding venue they have ever seen. It truly was magical!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Canopy Creek Farm's reply:

Sydney, Thank you so much for your wonderfully kind words. All of us at Canopy Creek truly enjoyed helping you create your beautiful wedding day!! Your guests were so nice and fun to visit with! We wish you both all the best in the future!! Canopy Creek Farm
  • Samanthe

Samanthe · Married on 04/22/2017

Canopy Creek Farm is not only beautiful but offers many creative features and the day of planner, Emily, was very helpful! Their staff was friendly and easy to work with. We loved every bit of our special day there.

Sent on 04/29/2017

Jennifer · Married on 12/10/2016

We had a beautiful wedding here in December! I really liked the flexibility to choose our own caterer and other vendors of our choice. They were friendly and very helpful to work with! Loved our wedding!!!

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Canopy Creek Farm 5
    Canopy Creek Farm 6

the people who work here made the venue even better. The venue itself was absolutely beautiful and everything I dreamed of

Sent on 12/16/2016

We had our wedding at Canopy Creek Farm in May 2016. I highly recommend considering this venue for your wedding if you want the perfect mix of laid back and upscale. Even weeks later I'm still getting emails from guests saying how wonderful our venue was! We booked about 2 years out since we chose to have a long engagement. Danette (one of the owners) was wonderful to work with during the initial booking process. The new coordinator at Canopy Creek (Misty) was incredibly responsive to emails and questions throughout our planning process. I love that this venue allows you to bring in your own alcohol and use any vendors your heart desires. You will not regret having your wedding here!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Cameron · Married on 11/15/2015

Exceptionally beautiful venue with a lot of different sceneries of horses and a large pond and great wood workmanship inside the building. Very cozy venue with great handicap accessibility.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Hi Cameron!

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure working with you! Congrats on your marriage!!

~Misty

Rachel · Married on 08/02/2015

Such a beautiful location. We loved it!

We had our ceremony down the hill by the creek. It was an early-August wedding, and we actually found out almost a year later that all our guests were terribly hot. Whoops... If you're having a summer outdoor wedding, it might be a good idea to rent a shelter (would be good for rainy days too) or get fan-style programs.

A couple things I was worried about -- How I would get to the ceremony in my puffy dress and heels, and how the grass would be for heels. Well, they brought me (and my bridesmaids, and anyone who needed the assistance) down in a gator, and we just got a paper aisle runner (staked at both ends) and that kept our heels out of the ground.

Our reception was in the barn. Also lovely. We draped long white cloth down the sides and wrapped Christmas lights around the poles (all the poles have outlets).

The staff is great. They help you figure things out beforehand, and someone is there with you the whole day and ready to make any last-minute changes you need. There's lots of outdoor space to travel around for photos. The barn is air conditioned (a must!) and they are very flexible with who you use as vendors.

They'll even ask if you'd like the horses out on your day. <3

Sent on 08/15/2016

Hi Rachel,
    Thank you for your great review! All of us at Canopy Creek Farm really appreciate the kind works. The other way to stay out of the heat is to have the ceremony inside the reception barn, then the room can be flipped to be ready for the reception. Thannk you, Danette Chance

Kara · Married on 08/15/2014

Where do I even begin. I watched this venue get built from the ground up starting last year. I emailed Danette ( the owner ) as soon as I saw a sign about a wedding venue coming soon. I cannot say enough about Danette .She was absolutely fantastic to work with . She let us come in and really look around and try to get ideas for our wedding. She had so much patience and seemed to really love helping brides and grooms out with their vision . This venue is beyond beautiful and pictures do not do it justice. I had the most amazing experience with the venue and the staff. They made it like I was the only person getting married there and truly listened to the style of wedding my husband and I wanted and made it happen. They were so genuine and seemed to really love their job. They helped out They provided just little extras that we would have never thought of . It was absolutely perfect! Thanks Canopy Creek and Danette and Misty ! Our day was perfect in every way !!!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Nina · Married on 08/01/2014

This venue speaks for itself. All you have to do is step foot inside. Both the barn and the land surrounding it are breathtaking. Our guests fell in love with this place just like we did.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Breathtaking! The perfect venue for a rustic/country chic wedding!

Sent on 07/31/2014

J · Married on 07/30/2016

This venue is absolutely beautiful!! Every staff member we worked with was very happy to help with any requests or questions. My daughter's wedding reception was here on 7/30/16. Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Mike · Married on 10/08/2017

We loved our time at Canopy Creek Farm! We had a rainy wedding but Emily Bagnola and the rest of the Canopy Creek team really put all their heart into making sure our special day was perfect inside and out. They were super punctual and kept things moving during the ceremony.

Sent on 04/25/2018

amanda · Married on 08/29/2014

My husband and I never looked at another venue. I fell in love with this place before it was even done with construction and once he heard me describe how amazing it was he knew there was no going back. He had a little sticker shock when he heard the price but I explained to him that the value was there and that wasn't just me being a woman or a bride; I had very little decorating to do because the character of the barn and the rest of the site was more than enough to create a beautiful day. As well as the beautiful chairs and tables provided at no extra cost. They allow you to use any vendors you want, including caterers, which was huge for me. The event coordinator and owner were both very helpful during the planning process. I can't tell you how many vendors I would email or call and never get a response or it would be days later. Danette and Misty were always there to answer questions. They were booked pretty much all weekend for every week of the year but it really felt like we had the only wedding there. Danette is very proud of the hard work they've put into this venue and proud to be a part of Miamisburg's community and serving the need for brides of all styles. I could not have pictured our day anywhere else and everyone still tells me how wonderful the reception was.

Sent on 10/06/2014
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 08/16/2014

Beautiful view, amazing people

Emily, the wedding coordinator was absolutely amazing! Misty was just as amazing! Even in early April, the grass was the greenest of green. Well taken care of.

Sent on 04/22/2019

nathan · Married on 05/11/2018

We loved Canopy Creek. All of our guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony and reception was. They have great people that work there and provide excellent advice and support. I would highly recommend renting their venue if you are looking for a rustic themed wedding.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Joni · Married on 01/10/2015

Beautiful venue. We had our wedding and reception here in the middle of winter so everything had to be inside. We were worried about how the transition between the ceremony and reception would go. The staff switched between set ups in minutes while the guests snacked on appetizers. I have already recommended Canopy Creek Farm to many people.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Emily · Married on 10/08/2017

Canopy Creek Farm and its knowledgeable, friendly staff helped make my wedding a dream come true. I got married at the venue on Oct. 8, 2017, and it was beautifully perfect, despite the rain that day. The venue's day-of coordinators had a plan for everything, and worked seamlessly behind the scenes to deliver a day I'll never forget. I highly recommend choosing Canopy Creek for your wedding day. You won't regret it!

Sent on 04/18/2018

It is alittle pricy and their Saturdays are booked up for almost 2 years, but it's because it is such a beautiful venue. Misty is great and very quick with responding back with any questions or concerns.

Sent on 12/17/2015