35 Reviews for Cannon Entertainment

MC (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Consultation (1)
35 Cannon Entertainment Reviews

Richard was a true professional. he was great with last minute updates and changes with the play list

Profile Picture Mark, 7/28/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Everything went better than planned :) I was extremely happy with cannon entertainment. From start to finish, everything was so easy and in the end I had an awesome night! Rob had my guests dancing from start to finish, honest to God! Packed dance floor all night! Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Trisha, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I worked with Rob Cannon for our wedding. He is from Havertown, PA, whilst our wedding was in Hawley, PA. He was willing to drive (we paid for travel) the 3 hours to DJ our wedding. My husband really heard great things before, and he was our number 1 pick! He was great through the time we worked with him. He would answer phone calls (or quickly reply after a voice mail). However, my only complaint is he wasn't really responsive through email. I would send an email, and then hubby had to follow up through phone to get answers.

The day of the wedding, he was there ready and dressed very appropriately! He was professional and rolled with the punches. My Matron of Honor was unable to come to the wedding due to the birth of her child the day before, and Rob was able to switch names around to make the entrances to the reception work the best. The only thing I wish he would have done differently is not to play the old school songs that he did when we requested for newer songs. However, I believe someone pointed it out to him (I certainly did not) or maybe he saw no one was dancing, but as soon as he started to play the songs we wanted, I did NOT leave the dance floor, except for refills of my drink.

All in all, Rob and his wife were amazing, and I would not have chosen a better DJ. Just know your best way to communicate with him is through phone (I don't do phone calls, so this is why the 3 out of 5 stars for this) and make sure to explicitly tell him to play the songs you want before the wedding day.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Great place to use for entertainment. Rob kept our guests dancing and the photo booth was busy.

Profile Picture Charisse, 4/14/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rob cannon was an exceptional. DJ his music selection was on key and kept the crowd dancing and well entertained with his professionalism We made a great choice and we will definetly select Cannon for our next event Thanks again Rob

Profile Picture Albert, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Excellent! Service far exceeded the price we paid. great DJ. Overall, friendly, curious, and professional. We have used Cannon Entertainment for the past 3 parties (July, 2015, April, 2016, and March, 2018) We used other DJ Company in the past and were not happy, since we started using Cannon Entertainment I would not use any other DJing services. They are professional, curious, and fun. They know what type of music to play for all crowds. Even though we were given the opportunity to select our own music, if the music selection didn't fit the crowd they would adjust, with our permission, the type of music to be played. They allowed the crowd to make request. Rob Cannon was Our DJ for the last two parties and Danny Jay was our DJ for our first event with Cannon Entertainment. Both DJ's were phenomenal. We will definitely be using them in any of our future functions.They are the Best around, and local too!!!! Thank you Rob and Danny for the fabulous nights of fun!!!!! So stop wasting your time looking for other Dis. This is the best for the buck!!!!

Profile Picture Joe, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They really helped me out in a jam. I fired my original dj 5 days before my wedding and they were available and worked with me to make my day great. Thank you so much for helping me!!

Profile Picture Nichole, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had an AWESOME DJ! Greg really listened to what we wanted and had such great suggestions to make our wedding perfect. He was prepared and enthusiastic from start to finish. Our wedding went off without an issue. Greg removed any stress I had about our reception. We had a specific vision in mind for our wedding and both Greg and the team at Cannon Entertainment brought everything together for us!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cannon entertainment made sure we had everything we needed for a perfect day. We had a lot of kids at our wedding and Renee was out on the dance floor teaching them how to do the line dances. Names were triple checked before we were announced into the reception to make sure nothing was mispronounced. Everything went smoothly and perfectly and I am so glad we found Rob Cannon and his team to help make our day so special!!

Profile Picture Larissa, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I am so happy that I went with Cannon Entertainment for my wedding. They are very professional, are quick to respond, and really work with you to make sure what you would like comes to life! I knew the day of that my husband and I did not have to worry. The music kept everyone dancing until it was time to leave and that is exactly what we wanted. You will not find a better deal in Pennsylvania!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones

When it came to our daughter's wedding we wanted the very best. Cannon Entertainment made sure that we had the best day ever. Rob Cannon made sure that we did not miss anything for this perfect day. From the very start everything was handled very professionally. We had a great sit down with both Rob and our DJ for the event Greg. The day of the wedding Greg checked every member of the bridal party's name before the introductions to make sure no one's name was mispronounced. Greg made sure everyone had a fantastic time and we would recommend him for anyone's special day.

Profile Picture Michael, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had an absolute great time with Rob Cannon entertainment and his team! There were a couple hiccups and they handled it to professionally, and the night went so well. We thoroughly enjoyed all their help and look forward to using them again in the future. We will highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User6605159, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

From Beginning to end Rob from Cannon Entertainment was extremely professional and caring. One of the main reasons I chose to go with Cannon Entertainment was because of my first phone conversation with Rob. He was extremely engaging, and seemed very interested in knowing what I wanted for my special day. I appreciated the time that he spent speaking with me about the music I wanted to hear. Rob offered suggestions, but left the ultimate decision on certain songs up to me. The day of my Wedding, during the Reception it was pretty much nothing for me to do, Rob and his partner pretty much guided the way for each moment, ie father daughter dance, bouquet toss, etc. The only think I had to do was be on the dance floor when I was supposed to be there. Rob also played everything I asked him to play, along with a great mixture of other songs. Overall my experience with Cannon Entertainment was flawless, in fact one of my guest from my wedding is planning on using Cannon Entertainment for her next big event.
I sincerely appreciate you Rob! you helped make my day extremely enjoyable.

Profile Picture Erica, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

ROB DID A GREAT JOB WITH OUR WEDDING. I WOULD RECOMMEND CANON ENTERTAINTMENT TO EVERYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR A GREAT DJ. THANKS ROB.

Profile Picture SCOTT, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rob was awesome. He was very flexible and very detailed. My wedding was an out of town wedding that he drove 2 hours out for. He played good music that everyone enjoyed and even relocated himself and his stuff as we transitioned from ceremony to reception. His prices are great and it was nothing but a positive experience with him. I would recommend him to anymore needing a dj for a party. He had everyone on the floor dancing. He's a good pick, and you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Mindy, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rob was great! Every danced the ENTIRE night! He had to make an announcement while dinner was being served because people kept dancing! He listened to exactly what I want and went above and beyond! I would recommend him 100 times over again!

Profile Picture User5054877, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a very difficult mix of Arabic music and American dance music and he pulled it off seamlessly.

Profile Picture Carmen, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If if wasn't for Cannon Entertainment our wedding wouldn't have been so successful. We have been to a lot of weddings and usually a lot of people don't dance. EVERYONE at our wedding got up and danced. Rob was an amazing DJ and we will use Cannon Entertainment in the future for other events.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/15/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What a great DJ! He really wanted our reception to be special. He listened to what we wanted and had such wonderful suggestions. He was prepared and enthusiastic. He really deliverd for us!

Profile Picture Allen, 7/25/14, 1 Review
4.7

This company was very professional with all the problems that arose with our special day

Profile Picture Maria, 5/3/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rob cannon was a amazing Dj. He did every kind of music not just one kind .all my guest said he was amazing n fantastic and everybody loved him.

He helped me try to find a place when my hall was shutting down. He stood by me n my husband 100% . He is very dedicated to his customers.. i know i will have him be my dj to any event i have...

All i have to say you wont be mad or upset with him.he is a amazing guy .

Profile Picture Tracey, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My first dealings with Cannon Entertainment was when I was on the entertainment committee for my high school reunion. We hired Rob after shopping around various DJs. He did a fabulous job with that event and so when I was planning my wedding I knew exactly who to call to make my reception memorable. Rob and Cannon Entertainment did an incredible job. I was a nervous bride and wanted everything to be perfect. Rob always answered my many questions and was very patient and professional with me. He allowed me to hand pick most of the music that I wanted played and that made me have everything exactly as I wanted it. They arrived on time and kept the party going with music that every age group could dance to and enjoy. They are truly affordable for someone that is on a budget. For all these reasons and more, I would recommend Cannon Entertainment to anyone looking for a competent, affordable DJ who knows what they are doing by having years of experience in the industry. You will have one less thing to worry about if you hire Rob Cannon and Cannon Entertainment.

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Had a great time thank you so much had so much fun!!!!

Profile Picture Julie, 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

both the dj & photographer were wonderful

Profile Picture kathy, 11/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

Cannon Entertainment was AMAZING!!!!! Mr. Rob Cannon did an awesome job! He was so helpful, flexible with my needs, and everyone loved him! I would recommend him to everyone! Thank you so much for making our wedding a fun & memorable one!

Profile Picture Grace & David, 11/23/13, 1 Review