Candie Reneé Makeup Artist & Esthetician Reviews

37 | Norman, OK

37 Reviews for Candie Reneé Makeup Artist & Esthetician

Jenna · Getting married on 05/11/2022

Candie is an amazing makeup artist! I could tell she really cares about her clients. She did my makeup for a photoshoot and did an amazing sexy glitter eye I was in love with this look. She made sure I was comfortable while doing my makeup. Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Kamaria · Married on 09/14/2019

I coordinated with Candie of Candie Renee Makeup fo out of state bride and ABSOLUTELY loved working with her. She is kind, professional, thorough and delivers a phenomenal product. The 5 of 5 stars is truly deserved. As an event planner, I will continue to have her as my top preferred vendor for makeup artists in the OKC, Norman area.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Lora Gwartney · Married on 09/14/2019

Felt so beautiful

Candie nailed the look I was wanting for my wedding and made me feel so beautiful. She can do any kind of look you’re wanting. My bridesmaids all loved their make up, as well. She brings out your best features for sure.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Kira Johansen · Married on 08/20/2019

Amazing Relaxed Wedding

Had an amazing time getting ready with Candie! She was very attentive and matched exactly what I wanted. I couldn’t have asked for a better make up artist.

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Sara

Sara Neumann · Married on 07/05/2019

Magical hair and makeup

Candie and her partner did amazing work on my mom, sister and me for my wedding all for a reasonable price! Not only did they make us look great and make sure that our make up and hair would stand up to the heat, but they also just made up incredibly comfortable and relaxed. The practice session was also so easy. Weddings can be highly stressful and working with Candie put me at ease (and that is hard to do)! but! I highly recommend her and feel I was so fortunate to have found her!

Sent on 06/14/2020

Ariel · Married on 05/25/2019

Above and Beyond Expectations!

Candie and Alicia did an absolutely amazing job on my makeup and hair! They even helped me fix my nails and add flowers to my veil. Alicia was super flexible and also did my husband's mom's hair and helped with my mom's hair too. My bridesmaids loved them and were also impressed. They helped me stay calm during the pre-ceremony hectics. Everyone was so beautiful and they absolutely played a huge role in making my wedding the best day. Hire Candie and her team!

Sent on 06/08/2019

MacKenzie Birig · Married on 04/13/2019

Candie Saved Me!

Candie was willing to help me when no other vendor would. It was just me needing my makeup done and when I was rejected by other vendors, Candie stepped up to the plate and was willing to help me. My makeup was beautiful and lasted from 1pm to 12am! CANDIE IS AMAZING!!! I HIGHLY SUGGEST HER!!!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Monica Jimenez · Married on 12/10/2018

Amazing serivice and truly a delight to have on my wedding day!

Candie was absolutely amazing and I’m so happy I went with her as my vendor for my makeup! I was just thinking normal basic makeup and after she heard my Christmas themed wedding she came with ideas! She put some green eyeliner on me, which I was nervous about, until she showed me! It was stunning and even brought out the little bit of green I have in my eyes. Then she went above with the idea of a gold shimmer on my red lips to incorporate all the Christmas colors!! My makeup look so amazing and I’d recommend her to anybody that is needing an awesome makeup artist!! Seriously, you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Candie Reneé Makeup Artist & Esthetician's reply:

Thank you so much for this review! I just love how the colors came together for your perfect Christmas wedding!
  • Dennis and Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

I Felt Beautiful

Candee did a magnificent job of making me beautiful for my wedding. I don't usually like how I look in photos, but she made sure I was photo ready and I was amazed as to how well I looked! She's definitely extremely talented in her field.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Candie Reneé Makeup Artist & Esthetician's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day. I love that you attached the photo. I’m so glad I got to see you both in your dresses. I wish you all the best.

Bridgette · Married on 06/30/2018

Candie was amazing! So kind, and you could tell she really listened and cared about what I wanted!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Candie Reneé Makeup Artist & Esthetician's reply:

Thank you Brie you are so sweet! I’m so happy I was given the chance to be a part of your special day. I hope that you and all of your bridesmaids will come by the spa sometime to say hello.

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2018

Candie is absolutely AMAZING! Her professionalism and quality of work could not be better. I will book her for all my hair and makeup needs in the future.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Candie Reneé Makeup Artist & Esthetician's reply:

Danielle, Thank You for this excellent review. I cherish the conversations we’ve had and look forward to working with you more in the future!!

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

Candie went above and beyond to make my special day perfect! She is so talented. My wedding hair and make-up was better than I could have imagined. She was so professional and made the experience so enjoyable. All of my bridesmaids look phenomenal as well :) An overall outstanding experience!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Hannah · Married on 11/11/2017

Candie was super nice and took the time to listen to what my sister wanted her makeup to look like for her wedding! All of our makeup she did looked amazing! Her line of eyelashes are to die for! We will for sure be using her again!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Candie Reneé Makeup Artist & Esthetician's reply:

Thank you Hannah. I look forward to speaking with you about your wedding needs in the future!

Cathy · event on: 10/07/2017

Candie did a wonderful job on my makeup. I looked flawless.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Heather · Married on 09/09/2017

Candie delivers the best, most professional service. She is thorough in her research and making sure she meets her clients needs and desires. She headed up a team of hair and makeup artists, in addition to doing hair and makeup herself. The whole event ran very smoothly thanks, in part, to her professionalism and efficiency.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Malinda · Married on 08/12/2017

Loved working with Candie during the consult & day of. She was professional, knowledgeable, and still so much fun to just chat with. I was just in LOVE with the look she created for our vow renewal (and so was my husband). Simply the best!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Sandee · Married on 04/08/2017

I am a photographer with CrookedGlass Studios that hired Candie as part of my wedding packages for brides. She always went out of her way to meet with each bride and was always very speedy. I loved how Candie is so accommodating to every need both to the bride and to the family.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Sheila · Married on 02/11/2017

We absolutely love working with Candie. She knows what she is doing when it comes to make up. She has worked with our photography business on several projects & the models are always stunning and flawless.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Candie Reneé Makeup Artist & Esthetician's reply:

Thank you so much for such a lovely review. I look forward to working with you more.

Amber · Married on 12/03/2016

Candie an extremely talented and incredibly professional make-up artist. She is also VERY sweet and personable. I had never had my make-up professionally done before, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but she made my first experience a great one. Make-up is her art, and she will make your face a masterpiece!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Rita · event on: 08/22/2016

Wonderful to work with on our film project. We had a certain look we were shooting for and she nailed it! Spot on.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Robin · Married on 07/21/2016

Candie was amazing and I looked flawless!!! She knows her makeup!!! I will use for every event I have in the coming future!!!! Glad I contacted her!!!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Skylar · Married on 06/18/2016

Candie was absolutely amazing to me! From the moment we talked, she was so patient, kind and professional. She not only answered all my questions and concerns, but she was willing to work with me however I needed!
    As for the services, she was phenomenal! From the engagement to the actual wedding day, she was very attentive and always made sure it was what I wanted. The consultation/trial that she highly recommended was much needed as well. It really helped us understand what I wanted for my big day. Everything went so smoothly on the day-of that I couldn't have asked for more! The makeup stayed all day with minor touch-ups, even with the intense summer heat, and I was outside for most of my bridal/wedding party pictures! She even helped kept me calm and relaxed while everything else was so hectic!
    For any future brides that need someone to really listen and make her feel like she the princess on her wedding day, please contact this wonderful lady! Her makeup skills are amazing. She's professional while being so personable and caring. Last but not least, her prices are reasonable even though she will work so hard to make her brides feel beautiful! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Candie Reneé Makeup Artist & Esthetician's reply:

Thank you for such an amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you. I hope to be able to work with you again in the future.

Megan · Married on 05/21/2016

Candie was amazing! From getting my hair appointments to doing my makeup, I couldn't have asked for a better person! Her rates are very reasonable and she knows her stuff. She was very flexible, willing to meet me at the hair salon or venue to do my makeup. I have never felt so beautiful. Thank you!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Candie Reneé Makeup Artist & Esthetician's reply:

Thank you Megan for this awesome review of services. I'm so glad we had the opportunity to make you look and feel beautiful on your wedding day. We wish you and Justin all the best!

Laura · Married on 03/29/2016

Candie was absolutely amazing! She created a stunning look and I was very pleased! Every single person that attended the wedding commented on how beautiful I looked. From the hair to the makeup, everything was perfect. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to look stunning on their big day!! There is absolutely nothing that I would've changed. She is very talented!!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Candie Reneé Makeup Artist & Esthetician's reply:

Thank you Laura. You made my day!

Candie is really great about customizing a look for you. She doesn't just use a blanket palette for everyone, and she changes her techniques as needed. She can do makeup ranging from over-the-top costume to subtle and beautiful. She's amazing and a super sweet lady ??

Sent on 03/15/2016

Candie Reneé Makeup Artist & Esthetician's reply:

Thank you for your review. It is greatly appreciated!