37 Reviews for Candid Pix Photo Booths

Delivery (8)
Setup (8)
Props (8)
Prints (7)
Social Media Integration (7)
Enclosed Booth (6)
Backdrop(s) (5)
CD/DVD of Images (3)
31 Candid Pix Photo Booths Reviews

Candid Pix was an amazing addition to our wedding reception! It was a total hit and our guests could not get enough of it. Many of our guests were so fascinated because they had never seen an LED cube photobooth. The photos came out super clear and crisp which I loved and the booth attendants were friendly and professional. They gave us an album at the end of the night with the strips from our guests too! We also got an email with all of the digital files from the photobooth of all of our guests to keep too. Would HIGHLY recommend!!

Profile Picture Carmela, 2/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This vendor was great! They were accommodating, super flexible, fun, and the LED photo cube booth was the life of the party! This was a great way to capture candid pictures of family and friends at the wedding! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Emily , 7/4/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Rich was so professional and made sure everything ran so smooth for our booth! I would definitely use candid pix in the future!! Thank you for our memories!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 3/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were awesome! So flexible and helpful

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were the big HIT at my wedding, and it was one of the best decisions I ever made!!!!!

Profile Picture Nikki, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Shelly is the best to work with and they are able to work with you too!! We were running late and I was able to add an hour to the photo booth rental right there at the wedding!! She was great and so was our photo booth rental attendant!! We invited him in to eat and made him feel like he was party of the wedding and he in turn made the photo booth feel like part of the party!! I would highly recommend this vendor for any wedding!!

Profile Picture Deanna, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were very satisfied with the services provided by Candid Pix Photo Booth! We were lucky enough to have booked them far in advance with a great price locked in. Not only did we get a personalized photostrip and 3 hours of photos, we also got unlimited prints, awesome props, a kiosk where guests could upload to social media, and we also got copies of each photo taken in a guestbook album! I would recommend Candid pix because of their customer service, quality, and awesome price!!

Profile Picture Alejandra, 11/7/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Candid Pix was great to work with. Our guests enjoyed the Photo Booth!!
Kirsten and Shane were fantastic!

Profile Picture User5048470, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Awesome photobooth and great customer service

Profile Picture User5214628, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We received so many compliments about the photo booth. This was a huge hit at our wedding reception. It is so memorable too. I definitely recommend this if your on the fence. It was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Candid Pix was great to work with...very professional, responded to questions promptly and they provided a great rate. Everyone had a blast with the photo booth and even told us they were happy we had one. I would recommend this vendor to anyone for any event needing a photo booth!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amazing Experience with Candid Pix Photo Booths! Rich and Shelley provided an evening of great fun and service! I would book them for every party that needs a photo booth!

Profile Picture RJ, 5/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Candid Pix were very professional and responded to my request immediately. I had no worries on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Awesome experience with Candid Pix Photo! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Brandi, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were wonderful! They were set up on time and professional! They brought a ton of fun props and the pictures turned out great!! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rich was beyond professional and very patient with last minute pictures that my guests wanted to take! The photobooth was a highlight of our reception and I would highly recommend! Thank you a thousand times over!

Profile Picture Becca, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved it so much! It was such a huge hit at our reception. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Candid Pix did an amazing job at our wedding reception. They were flexible professional and fun!

Profile Picture User4885110, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Absolutely amazing!!! Rich was more than accommodating and so professional but fun at the same time!

Profile Picture Jenae, 11/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I heard nothing but positive comments about Candid Pix Photo Booths from my wedding guests! They were on time and very nice. If I were to ever need to rent another photobooth, I am definitely going with Candid Pix again.

Profile Picture Bianca, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Total pros. Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture kyle, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I'm so glad we decided to do a photo booth! We do not regret our decision one bit. Especially since we picked Candid Pix. Shelley and Rich were awesome! I believe it was Rich that worked our photo booth the night of the wedding actually! All my guests were so excited about having the photo booth and loved all the props and the helpfulness of the staff. I know they love the link that was provided to download their pictures as well. My only complaint was that I wasn't sent the proof for the layout until 2 days before the wedding. This I feel should have been sent to me at least a week before. This was minor though and it definitely didn't interfere with us having a blast at the wedding. :)

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/30/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Our photobooth was an absolute hit at our wedding. We got some GREAT pictures and I absolutely loved the book and USB drive so that we could share them with everyone instantly. I would definitely recommend for a wedding or any other event.

Profile Picture Jodie, 4/2/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup
4.7

The photobooth was right on time and great with guests. The team was a bit young and ate our reception dinner without asking us which I did not approve. My photographer and DJ asked beforehand to eat and I approved that so to watch my photo booth people just chowing down on our italian feast was a bit tacky.

Profile Picture Angelene, 3/25/17, 1 Review