Candid Moments Photography Reviews

7 | Antioch, CA

7 Reviews for Candid Moments Photography

Lindsay · Married on 07/14/2012

Jennifer was awesome to work with! She was very flexible when trying to pick out our photography package and throughout the whole process. Her pricing is very reasonable for such high quality photos. My husband is really into photography so this was the most important aspect of our wedding and we were very pleased with the outcome. Working with her and her assistant was very easy and they are very professional and fun. I would recommend them for any important life events!!

Sent on 08/05/2012

Nora · Married on 10/04/2008

Jennifer is so easy to work with! I always feel nervous getting my picture taken, but she makes you feel totally comfortable and relaxed! Plus she's not afraid of getting creative and really captures some of the best candid moments!

Sent on 02/19/2009

Marni · Married on 09/06/2008

Jennifer was amazing and so helpful in getting the best shots. They really make you feel comfortable. The pictures were beautiful, and we were able to see them very quickly.

Sent on 02/19/2009

Kristi · Married on 06/07/2008

Jennifer is a lot of fun and very easy to work with. I get so many compliments on my engagement and wedding photos from friends and family. They pictures turned out amazing. I would highly recommend Jennifer.

Sent on 02/20/2009

Lauren · Married on 04/12/2008

Wonderful photographer and team! They are not only great at what they do but are enjoyable to have around and fun too-- they get the job done in a very pleasant manor as we all know taking photos isn't the funnest thing for everyone, they make it easy! I would recommend Candid Moments to everyone and I have been-- I cannot say enough for how grateful I was to have found them and have them capturing the special moments on my wedding day. I only have great things to say about them. One important detail that sticks out in my mind is that this team takes the time to know you as a couple and understand what YOU want for your wedding day as far as photos, certain shots, etc... unlike other photographers who have their basic ideas and traditional shots that they stick to-- Candid Moments is fun, creative and do a great mixture of modern and traditional photographs!

Sent on 08/18/2008

Renee · Married on 04/14/2007

Jennifer at Candid Moments Photography is a rare find. She is easy to work with and does amazing work. My husband and I love our wedding photos more than our video and wish we had only hired a photographer. Jennifer listened to everything I wanted, was there for every photo and has gone above and beyond what any other vendor did for us. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/18/2008

Kelly · Married on 09/14/2013

Jennifer was beyond our expectations! We told her that we wanted her to tell us what to do and how to pose since we didn't just want the normal standing in a row pictures. She definitely took control and we all had a blast with her! We cannot wait to see how the pictures turn out. If they are anything like our engagement pictures, then we are in good shape!!

Sent on 09/29/2013