Candice k Photography Reviews

9 | Santa Rosa Beach, FL

9 Reviews for Candice k Photography

Jordan · Married on 04/07/2016

Candice and Jospeh made our wedding day so fun! All of the pictures turned out great and we've gotten so many compliments on them.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Ginger · Married on 04/18/2015

Amazing! Wonderful! Fantastic!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Katie · Married on 05/21/2011

Do not look at any of these other photographers on here! Candice is AMAZING. When looking for my photographer, I spent more than 12 hours online checking out websites, blogs, pricing, etc. Candice was A) the most reasonably priced and B) her photographs are amazing. Candice includes an engagement session in each of her packages so that she can get to know each couple before the big day. I highly recommend this! It gives you time to connect with your photographer and feel more comfortable with them, as opposed to meeting them on one of the biggest, craziest days of your life. Candice and her husband, Michael are absolutely wonderful to work with! I would say that Candice was my best choice of all the wedding vendors at our wedding.
    Check out the pictures she took of my husband and I:

Sent on 06/29/2011

Emma · Married on 10/30/2010

Candice was amazing, she put me at ease on my wedding day. She was fun, but you could tell she knew what she was doing. The pictures she showed me on the camera looked awesome, I can't wait to see the finished product.

Sent on 11/03/2010

casie · Married on 09/26/2010

Candice does awesome work! She has an eye for detail and takes very unique photos. She has a very fun personality and makes you feel totally at ease on your big day.
    I would recommend her a thousand times over!!!!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Tiffany · Married on 09/26/2009

Candice is an awesome photographer! Very talented and hard working to make sure wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 05/30/2010

Amanda · Married on 04/04/2009

Candice K Photography provided us with wonderful photographs of our wedding. Candice is extremely professional in all her doings. She only wanted the best for our wedding. We loved having her be a part of our wedding. The pictures are fabulous!

Sent on 09/02/2009

Candice was absolutely amazing and everything you look for in a wedding photographer, especially when your wedding is a destination wedding and you are planning from hundreds of miles away! She was so easy to work with, arrived on time and made sure I had all the pictures taken that I wanted to be taken. My wedding pictures turned out absolutely phenomenal and I am so glad I used Candice K Photography! Would definitely recommend her and use her again!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Laura · Married on 05/01/2010

Candice is VERY talented! She did our engagement session and we created our own wedding package. Her work is beautiful! Definately recommend her for any event!

Sent on 05/18/2010