Lash and Brow Babe NJ Reviews

30 | Trenton, NJ

30 Reviews for Lash and Brow Babe NJ

Tori Pinto · Married on 04/07/2019

Must come see Candace

Candace our goes herself every time I come in for a service. She is truly amazing at what she does and knows how to make you feel beautiful! I wouldn’t go to anywhere else. I commute an hour just for her & it always worth the trip!!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Anaise Bergren · Married on 01/06/2019

Nothing short of amazing

Nothing is worse than waiting when you make an appointment, but don’t worry that won’t happen here. You will be 100% satisfied with the service and professionalism of the ladies!

Stephanie Mclaughlin · Married on 11/07/2018

Fantastic!

Best lash extensions ever! Candace is great at what she does, mastered her craft!

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

Candace did the makeup for seven of us at my wedding. Some wanted a more natural look while others wanted more drama, and she delivered on both looks! She made everyone feel comfortable and beautiful.

I have very sensitive eyes, and she worked with me to find a brand that wouldn't irritate. She was so thorough and followed up with me in the months before the wedding to see how my eyes were doing with the makeup she recommended.

Candace was very responsive and professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 06/04/2017

samantha · Married on 10/15/2016

Candace was wonderful to work with from the consultation through the big day. She listened to what we wanted in terms of our makeup, looked at pictures, offered great suggestions, and we had a wonderful trial and a great outcome on the big day. She was responsive and reliable and fun to work with.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2016

Candace was wonderful to work with for my recent wedding. My bridesmaids and mom looked gorgeous. Everyone's make-up was very natural looking. Candace was very responsive to my emails and questions along the way. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Nikki · Married on 05/15/2016

Candace is amazing! I worked with her on a photoshoot. Not only is she incredibly talented, but she's also a sweetheart. She made me feel very comfortable while she was doing my makeup and I value that quality in a person tremendously. The end product was beautiful and I was very happy with how I looked. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Candace was extremely professional and friendly. I wanted to do a "night out" look and she was able to copy the exact look I wanted but adjusted it to my skin tone and features. I just love the way she did my eyes!
    Candace was very friendly, knowledgeable and easy to work with. Will definitely hire her again as she is available right in Princeton, NJ!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Jackie · Married on 02/21/2016

Candace Nicole is an incredibly talented, warm, and caring individual. Despite having known her for many years, she has blossomed into an amazing makeup artist. She has chosen a career that allows her to use one of the most natural canvases to display her art and with that, she has dedicated her life into polishing already beautiful individuals. Candace has done my makeup multiple times, and each time she has provided me with flawless beauty. Her passion for the art and love for ageless beauty allows her to stand out. In choosing Candace, prepare to receive the most amazing, flawless makeup and most importantly, prepare to laugh because to her, makeup is her talent, but making beautiful memories is her career.

Jill · Married on 02/20/2016

Excellent overall
    I loved how I looked
    She was very professional and easy to work with.
    Everything I could have asked for!

Sent on 02/27/2016

Great job! Professional service!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Candace Bilardo always does an excellent job on my make up. I have gotten my make up done by her multiple times and was always amazed at how my make up came out. she is very flexible with her hours and will always make time for you to have an appointment set up. She does an amazing job with make up. I would reccommend her to everyone who needs to have an appointment set up for their make up to be done. The make up also lasts for a while and doesn't smear or smudge hours later.

Phillip · Married on 09/24/2015

She does an amazing job. She made my wife look wonderful while still maintaining her natural beauty. Candace is a Fashion Makeup Artist as well which is outstanding. I highly recommend her.

Tricia · event on 09/19/2015

If you are ever in need of a great makeup artist go no further! Candace is a talented! Her concepts are amazing and her final product always leaves a smile on my face. Ive seen her work for the beginning to now and even then she was very talented. Hope to continue to be apart of her progress.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Shannon · Married on 09/19/2015

Working with Candace was an absolute pleasure! She has such a warm, inviting personality and is punctual and professional with the makeup skills to back it all up. Not only can she give you the flawless style you are looking for, but her experience allows her to make suggestions in areas that can help improve your overall look. I would highly recommend her services to anyone for any event, and cannot wait to work with her again!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Tessa · event on 09/16/2015

Every time I've had my makeup done by Candace for a photoshoot she makes me feel and look like a goddess. Very talented and an all around amazing human being. I look forward to the next time I get to work with her!

Sent on 11/10/2015
  • F

Fabi · Married on 09/05/2015

I have worked with Candace as a photographer and as a client. As a photographer I have collaborated with her multiple times and she is alway eager for new challenges and exceeds expectations every time. I also have taken a one-on-one make up lesson with her and she is incredibly patient and kind and I learned so much from her. I highly recommend Candace for any event!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Maus · event on 08/19/2015

candace is truly a professional who is brilliant in her craft! She asked what specifically I was looking for and offered suggestions as well. She talked through what she was doing and what each product does and how they affect skin balance etc. I felt transformed afterwards, the makeup she used highlighted my features rather than masking them! I would definitely recommend her for any event you have.

Sent on 10/02/2015

Amel · Married on 08/02/2015

Candace is amazing, I am an actor/model and had the privilege to have her beautify my face for a very exciting photo shoot with black light make-up. I have also watched her go to town on other SFX make-up for other creative shoots. She even helped coordinate and bring to life all the of outfits for the shoot as we were going for a very specific vibe. Candace is a gem because she makes you feel comfortable when you're in the chair, considers your thoughts and feelings about the make-up and actually knows how to highlight the necessary areas of the face depending on the type of shoot. Very skilled, very professional, very talented and for the cherry on top.. very sweet! Pleasure working with her.

Sent on 10/02/2015

Andrea · Married on 06/06/2015

Candace was amazing! She did my makeup for both my friends wedding and my own and I loved the way I looked for both! She listened to exactly what I wanted and I was so happy on both occasions! My husband still tells me how beautiful I looked that day when he looks at our photos! She is kind and caring and I definately recommend her services!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Grace · event on 05/27/2015

I had my make up done by Candace two years ago. I had always been apprehensive of having my makeup done because of past experiences at stores. I am very fair-skinned and blonde and I have always felt unlike myself afterwards, nor did I feel that I could ever get used to it. Candace introduced an idea that would bring my personal likes and her own ideas into a happy medium. The results turned out beautifully and I was very comfortable with the way I looked! She is wonderful and very sweet too!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Leanne · Married on 05/17/2015

Candace was awesome, friendly, and professional from the day I contacted her to the day off and every step in between. She dealt with my craziness when I didn't think the day of timing was early enough, the tiny space she had to work in, and the amount of girls she had to do in a short period of time! She not only made myself BEAUTIFUL but also the bridesmaids as well. I have even started wearing more makeup in my everyday routine because of Candace! If you are looking for a fantastic and professional MUA, Candace is your go to girl! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Daisy · event on 05/16/2015

Very helpful when I asked questions about the make up and wasn't bother by my talking to much

Sent on 11/10/2015
  • Irene

Irene G · Married on 05/14/2014

She is a gem

She makes you feel at home and has so much knowledge it instantly makes you confident in her work. I never put make up on and when she did my face I felt like a beauty queen. She even gave me tips for proper makeup usage.