Can Ham Photo Booth Reviews

Can Ham Photo Booth 7
  • Delisa

Delisa · Getting married on 06/09/2019

Great experience

I like the concept of photobus photobooth. Can ham offers great service with affordable price.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Kasey · Married on 02/09/2019

Absolutely adore this company and the trailer

Can ham photo booth came to our wedding with the most amazing trailer. Every single guest LOVED it. I cannot begin to explain how amazing it is for all my guests to have instant, amazing photo strips with us and our other guests. They were on time, incredibly nice, and made sure to let everyone know exactly how to work everything. We got strips printed for family from out of town to take home and sent out digital copies to those who couldn't.
    Everyone LOVED the photo booth, including my wife and I, and I am so glad my wife talked me into having them come to our wedding. In 30 years I'll be looking at photo strips from my wedding night and still being thankful for can ham being at our wedding.

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • W

Wendy Goodson · Married on 02/09/2019

Coolest photo booth ever!

We had the pleasure of having the Can Ham photo booth at our wedding last weekend and loved absolutely everything about it. The trailer itself was the coolest and fit in perfectly with our vintage 50s theme. Nicole showed up early to set up and made sure everything was easy to use for the guests (including props for the photos!). It was so awesome to have an instant photo strip printed out as well as the option to have the photos texted or emailed to us. It was definitely a highlight of our and our guests' night and couldn't have asked for a more fun way to capture so many memories!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Kire Bouchard · Married on 01/14/2019

#1 Photo Booth experience

This has been the best vendor I've worked with for many events. Easy booking, payment, punctual, trouble shooting for any tricky load in, positive and So fun interacting with guests. I will 100% book again for all future events. Guests receive a physical and digital copy of photos and received a whole album of every guests photos the next day. Such a great company. So many props!!!!! I can not say enough good thigns about CanHam

Sent on 01/14/2019

Scott · Married on 10/26/2018

Best value, best product, best photo booth!

Nicole was fantastic! The photobooth was a massive success. The photo album is probably one of the top 3 highlights of the wedding because you get to look at all the fun your guests had the night before. Also can we talk about the amount of props... I have never seen so many props in a photobooth! Huge success, I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Can Ham Photo Booth 8
  • X

xiomara · Married on 10/20/2018

Can Ham Photo Booth made our post-wedding celebration infinitely amazing! Communication was excellent in the days leading up to the wedding day-- they were extremely flexible and highly professional. We aren't from the San Diego area, and we rented a house for our reception, not knowing if the camper would fit. Through it all, Nicole and David remained optimistic, reassuring, and solution-oriented on finding the perfect spot for our set-up. It ended up fitting in the driveway (they pushed it up so that it would fit!), which worked out so well! Despite the weather being chilly that evening, they were so professional and waited out in the cold to be available for our guests as they used the photo booth. Their photo booth printer only needed to be re-filled once, and it was so quick that no one noticed, and it never once interrupted the momentum of fun our guests were having. All the fun props and signs were such a great touch! The photo booth was also easy to use, and you can have the photos sent to your email, or multiple people's emails on the spot. They also sent all the photos from the entire night through email the next day. Can't get any better than that! All in all, Nicole and David were friendly, responsive, attentive, and so kind. I can't rave enough about how we and our guests loved the photo booth, and it was well-used throughout the entire night. The photo book was a wonderful, and incredibly sweet finishing touch, and we will cherish all the pictures and notes our friends and family left for us. We love Can Ham Photo Booth!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Maggie · Married on 10/06/2018

Can Ham is tops!!! Our guests had so much fun in the photo booth and it shows. Nicole and her team were wonderful throughout the entire process and I cannot recommend them enough. Now I just need an excuse to rent a photo booth again :)

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Can Ham Photo Booth 9

Aliya · Married on 09/28/2018

Best part of our reception!

Can Ham Photo Booth totally made our wedding! It was definitely some of the best money we spent on our reception. It made the atmosphere so much more fun and best of all, our wedding guests had a blast with it! The guest book they give you at the end of the night is just icing on the cake. It was so much fun to look at everyone’s photos the next day!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

Can Ham Photo Booth was a super awesome and unique addition to our wedding! They are affordable, professional, and easy to work with. We wanted the photo booth in a tricky location at our venue and it required the booth to be the first thing loaded in. Although we had to pay an idle fee, Can Ham was very accommodating and worked with us and our coordinator so it was exactly how we wanted! The gentleman who worked the booth was also great! He was professional, but fun and interactive!

THANKS CAN HAM!:)

Sent on 09/28/2018

Austen · Married on 08/30/2018

My husband and I are so happy we found Can Ham Photo Booth. The trailer is just as adorable as it looks on Instagram and we constantly had a line of people just dying to get in for a picture. It was a huge hit. A couple of weeks before the wedding we ran into an issue with the placing of the photo booth and they were extremely accommodating in relocating the photo booth throughout the night. Nicole was very easy to work with and we HIGHLY recommend Can Ham for any event!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Can Ham Photo Booth 10

Kristabelle · Married on 08/18/2018

Nicole from Can Ham Photobooth was the perfect photobooth vendor! It was the perfect combination of both function and fashion!! She had the perfect rustic trailer photobooth that printed clear pics!!!! And she was so great to work with! Answered my email questions quickly, and gave me lots of options to choose my customized logos to the exact logo that I envisioned!! And the overall price of the trailer photobooth + travel fee was cheaper than the other trailer/camper photobooths that I inquired about!! They are def 5+ stars!!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Vince · Married on 07/06/2018

We had Can Ham Photo Booth for our wedding and they were exceptional. They showed up early and set everything up perfectly, the were very professional and helpful throughout the entire wedding and were a huge hit. I couldn't recommended them any more, what a plus to any wedding! The style of the camper is so cool and looks amazing and adds to any wedding. So much fun with all their props, and so easy to use. Attendants were there the whole time helping everyone out and making the whole experience great for everyone involved. Nicole was so great to work with and made everything from start to finish a success!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Ryan · Married on 07/01/2018

We used Can Ham photo booth for our restaurant’s Holiday Party. It was fabulous! Everyone loved it- kids, teens and adults! The photo booth was full of fun props and it was so easy to use. We would definitely recommend Can Ham! Thanks Nicole & team!

Melodee · Married on 06/23/2018

CanHam Photo Booth was the star of the show at my hubby's 50th birthday party! Everyone LOVED this adorable vintage camper photo booth. We even had random neighbors stop by and ask to see the inside and ask what was going on? All of our guests had so much fun taking pics. Nicole provided a darling little photo book so our guests could leave a message next to the photo strip that went in the book (one in the book, one for the guest to take with). From start to finish, all conversations and interactions with Nicole and her staff were top notch. I would highly recommend Can Ham for any occasion- small or large.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

Can Ham Photobooth is fantastic! The photobooth was such a hit with our friends and family and we love the book of photos we received after the event. Each guest was able to add their photo and leave us a message and it was so fun to look through after our celebration. We used this as our guest book and the photos were a great gift to our guests. The Can Ham team is fun, friendly, and communicative. We planned our wedding without a coordinator and hands-down, the Can Ham team was the easiest, smoothest vendor we worked with. Their camper is cute and a brilliant idea, the props are totally fun, and the photo strips were personalized for our wedding and looked awesome. The photo equipment is great and guests could email their photos right after taking them. Thanks Can Ham!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2018
    Can Ham Photo Booth 11

Kathleen · Married on 04/14/2018

"Can Ham Photo Booth was an amazing addition to our wedding! They jumped through fire to get the photo booth to the spot where we wanted (it was a very inconvenient spot) and it turned out fantastic. It is fun and unique photo booth that certainly enticed every single guest. The signed photo book we received was amazing and is something we will look at often to remember our perfect wedding day. Thank you Nicole - you guys were awesome!"

Sent on 06/22/2018

Brenda · Married on 03/31/2018

We absolutely loved having the Can Ham Photobooth with us on our wedding day. The guests loved it and I received a nice photo album with guests taking pictures in it. It was very easy working with Nicole and she had excellent communication with me. We would highly recommend having them at any event! Thanks again!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Can Ham Photo Booth 12
    Can Ham Photo Booth 13

Kelsey · Married on 11/10/2017

We absolutely loved having Can Ham at our wedding!! Our guests raved about how great the photo booth looked and how awesome the attendants were. Nicki and her husband were awesome and kept the photo booth hopping and everything running smoothly! If you are debating on booking Can Ham for your wedding/event, just do it! You won't regret it.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Leanne · Married on 10/21/2017

Can Ham Photo booth was the hit of the wedding. It took the average photo booth experience and kicked it up a notch. The set up just visually is an awesome addition to a reception. The props were unique and diverse. The book is way more fun then a boring guest book and the team running it were great and easy to work with!! Our venue even had them set up in the wrong spot a first and when I realized they moved it with no complaints!! This is a must book!!!!!

Can Ham Photo Booth 14

Sandra · Married on 10/15/2017

"What a great photo booth! Everyone had a blast! This photo booth is stocked with the best accessories. The photo book was adorable and a great keepsake. Nicole and her husband are great to work with. Highly recommend this photo booth

Sent on 06/20/2018

C. · Married on 10/07/2017

One of the best parts of our magical wedding weekend was having Can Ham Photo Booth there! Amazing people... terrific photos.... can't wait for another excuse to call them back for more!

Bree · Married on 09/23/2017

I had a great experience with Can Ham Photo Booth! Not only is the booth beyond adorable as a venue decor piece, it's also super fun! It was incredibly clean and I was surprised how many people could fit inside. The owners provided an assortment of props and all of my guests loved it! I especially appreciated how personable and helpful the owners were! They stood outside of the door and helped the ladies step in and out of the booth and directed all the guests to write a note next to their picture. At the end of the night they sent us home with a guestbook of all the photos that had been taken with the notes that the guests wrote - it was great! I would highly recommend them!

Lindsay · Married on 09/16/2017

The CanHam photo booth was an amazing part of our wedding! Not only does it look so awesome from the outside, but the inside is adorable and filled with tons of props & accessories. Our guests loved it, as did we! The hosts are super helpful and kind, they even assisted with getting our elderly grandparents in there for photos. We would absolutely recommend booking them for anyone planning a wedding. The keepsake photo guest book they give you at the end is priceless! Thank you CanHam Photobooth!!!

Leslie · Married on 08/19/2017

Can Ham was a huge hit at our wedding last weekend. The props are amazing, the photo booth is really cute and well kept, and the two attendants were so nice and fun! I highly recommend using their services over others in the area - their pricing is very competitive and the fact that it's a family-owned business is awesome. Thank you Nicole for everything!!

Sent on 07/12/2018