Camposecco Artistry Reviews

Camposecco Artistry 7
  • Krista

Krista · Getting married on 04/27/2019

Beautifully done

I was a bridesmaid for my friends wedding. Donna did my hair, another girl did my makeup (I wanna say Katy?) and it looked absolutely stunning! I loved it and I got a lot of compliments!

Camposecco Artistry 8

Sarah · Married on 02/15/2019

Amazing work!

Donna is an amazing hairstylist and make-up artist. Her home studio is very bright and welcoming. Donna took the time to understand the looks we were going for the final outcomes were better than we could have expected. My hair is currently shoulder length but Donna's up-do techniques made is look like I had so much more hair. It was amazing! I

Camposecco Artistry 9
    Camposecco Artistry 10
  • April

April · Married on 01/19/2019

You won't go wrong with Donna and her team!

Donna was fantastic to work with! From the initial trial, I knew she was going to be who I worked with! She and her team executed all of the looks that we provided to them and had fun while doing so! They were such a joy to work with and I can not thank them all enough for making my girls and I feel wonderful that day! Thank you so much Donna!

Abigail · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Service!

Best service ever! I had sent in photos of ideas and they turned it into the perfect hair do for me and my girls! The makeup looked amazing! I have never looked that good before and all the women were professional and fun!!! Best way to start off the best day of my life!! Thank you all so much!!!

Camposecco Artistry 11
    Camposecco Artistry 12
    Camposecco Artistry 13
    Camposecco Artistry 14
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Mcfarland · Married on 11/10/2018

No Regrets!

Donna and her staff were amazing! They did an amazing job navigating the personalities and styles of my bridal crew along with working with my schedule and limited available space. I wanted my special day to be simple and straightforward and they far exceeded my expectations. I had hair decor picked out, but Donna brought some she thought might be better and it looked absolutely amazing. Months later and the complements haven’t ceased from my hair and make up. You won’t regret booking with these lovely ladies!

Karla · Married on 11/08/2018

Amazing work!!!

Donna and her team made my experience unforgetable!!!!! I felt so relax!!! And very pleased with the results!!!!! Make up and hair lasted tegu a whole night of dancing!!!!!!

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2018

Simply Amazing!

Do yourself a favor and book Donna! She will make your wedding vision come to life. Donna was amazing, absolutely amazing. Without ever having a trial, she effortlessly made my hair and makeup exactly what I wanted simply by looking at photos of what I wanted. She is professional, fun and will make your wedding day that much better!

Camposecco Artistry 15

CHRISTINA · Married on 10/26/2018

A brides dream come true!

I honestly can’t say enough about how blown away I was working with Donna and her team. From our very first conversation, through hair and makeup trials, to the big day...it was an absolute pleasure working with her to make my wedding day look complete. If you want to look flawless on your wedding day, or even for your engagement photos, I’d highly recommend Camposecco Artistry!

Carol Spa · Married on 08/25/2018

First class, The Best!

Donna is a wonderfully talented person. She was so nice to the ladies in my bridal party.
    She made me look like a natural beauty ! Her personality is gentle, warm, and kind. She went out of her way to be attentive to every hair on my head and detail of every inch of my face. My wedding was first class and so was she. If you want the best use Donna. You will be so beautiful and have wonderful pictures. PS I looked great all evening!

Tonya · Married on 06/27/2018

Donna did an amazing job and I would highly recommend!

Tracy · Married on 06/24/2018

Donna was amazing! I emailed Donna many different styles I wanted and she picked the style that she knew would best look on me! She was on time worked fast and a pleasure to talk to while getting ready. Donna made it a fun experience!

Camposecco Artistry 16

Lisa · Married on 06/10/2018

Donna and her team did a great job with hair and makeup. We all loved our results!

Crystal · Married on 05/20/2018

Wonderful experience! I highly recommend!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/07/2018

Donna, Jen and Ashley were all amazing. My entire wedding party was very happy!!

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2018

Donna and her team of ladies helped myself and my wedding party look our best for my big day! We couldn't have been happier with our makeups and hair updos! I was complimented almost every minute of the night! No exaggeration! I felt so beautiful! Thank you, Donna!

Camposecco Artistry 17
    Camposecco Artistry 18
    Camposecco Artistry 19
    Camposecco Artistry 20
    Camposecco Artistry 21
    Camposecco Artistry 22

Alice · Married on 03/25/2018

Donna was so professional. She understood exactly what I wanted-a light look for beach wedding that would last the whole evening. I’m in my 50s and was afraid of looking overly made up. I was thrilled with the results! She also dud my 87 year old Mom at the last minute and sent Mom off feeling beautiful and confident. Donna is amazing!! Call her!!!

kelly · Married on 03/18/2018

Donna was wonderful and professional! My makeup looked great and stayed all night.

Christina · Married on 03/09/2018

She did a fantastic job. She was kind and made me look like a princess. Would hire her again

Natalie · Married on 03/03/2018

Donna and her team were one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day. Donna was a joy to work with and she truly delivered in every way imaginable. When I was nervous about my "wedding day look", Donna did everything possible to show me and reassure me that my vision would come to life. On the day of the wedding Donna and her team provided the best hair and make up services that I could have ever asked for. Donna calmed my nerves and was truly like having another Mom in the room. My entire bridal party, 8 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls and Mother-of-the Groom, were all more than happy with their services received. I adore Donna and her team and can't wait to use them again for other events.

Marsha · Married on 02/24/2018

You and your team were amazing to work with. Keep it up! Hopefully we will meet again in the near future. Will try to refer you to other brides and other folks who will need services

• F

Faith · Married on 02/04/2018

I was so nervous for my beach wedding. I cannot say enough good things about Donna @ Camposecco Artistry. Not only did she come to my hotel to do my hair and makeup she made the experience fun and enjoyable. I absolutely loved what she did with my hair and makeup, & she made me feel so beautiful. I highly recommend Camposecco Artistry.

Beena · Married on 11/18/2017

Donna is an amazing artist and person. Great professional to work with. Would hire her again without hesitation.

Alex · Married on 11/11/2017

Donna and her team are amazing!! They really listen to your wants and execute it flawlessly. I felt so perfect on my wedding day. Not only that, they are professional in every sense of the word.

Tammy · Married on 11/10/2017

The Very Very Best!!! I highly recommend Donna and her team. My bridesmaids and I had the most fun while having our hair and make up done. We laughed as her crew worked their magic. My daughter even made the comment she didn't look that good at her own wedding. From the initial consultation to the day of was stress free and I knew I was with the very best in the industry. She is amazing. Do not hesitate for a moment to hire her, you will be so glad that you did!!!

Camposecco Artistry 23