Camposecco Artistry Reviews

Camposecco Artistry 6
Camposecco Artistry 7

Brittany Chalk · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Stunning, Beautiful Work

Donna and her entire hair and makeup team were incredible! I had 10 people in need on hair and makeup the morning of the wedding and they did such an amazing job! She uses airbrushing to give you a flawless finish and I still curls in my hair for day afterwards. Donna was great to work with from the trial to the morning of! Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Alison Dean · Married on 07/20/2019

Perfection!

I had the most amazing experience with Donna and her team. My hair and makeup turned out flawless. Donna was professional and very pleasant to work with. I did a trial run of hair and makeup and hired a professional photographer to do a boudoir photo shoot for my husband as a gift on the big day. (Needless to say he really enjoyed the final product) Prior to the wedding her team made everyone from the little flower girls to my mother and aunt look and feel like beauty queens. She has an airbrush service which felt light on my skin and didn’t cake into my wrinkles or pores. It looked amazing and radiant in the photographs! Her assistant that did my hair nailed the beachy braid I was going for. She even had starfish bobby pins that added to the overall effect. They were able to do my entire Bridal party on schedule which allowed me to relax and enjoy the experience. They additionally did hair and make up for someone that was added on that day! I would highly recommend this company for any future Brides. Just know your money will be spent wisely and the service you will receive is exquisite!!!!!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Knapp · Married on 07/18/2019

Amazing to work with!

Camposecco Artistry was the perfect choice for my hair and makeup needs for my wedding! Donna was wonderful to work with from start to finish and she was so much fun! I highly recommend Camposecco Artistry!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Atkins · Married on 05/25/2019

Dreams come true with Camposecco Artistry

Camposecco Artistry made my hair and makeup dreams come true for my big day. Donna was absolutely amazing and made me confident and comfortable yhrough the styling process. I walked with pride feeling like a princess. If you are indecisive like me, she'll make things a breeze and help you to pull the look together you've always dreamed of.

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Camposecco Artistry 12
  • Gina

Gina Leeper · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfection

Donna is absolutely wonderful and does an amazing job!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Delia · Married on 05/04/2019

Great Makeup artist

I found Donna through Wedding Wire and was very fortunate to do so. I was looking for a makeup artist who had experience with an "over 50" bride and Donna did a wonderful job enhancing my look! She was very patient with me, as I had a lot of questions and changes just prior to my wedding. I also need to say that I did not have a large wedding party...only me the bride, and she was willing to do my makeup, regardless where other artists/companies were not willing as it " wasn't worth their while". Additionally, Donna is just a delightful person and very easy to be around!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautifully done

I was a bridesmaid for my friends wedding. Donna did my hair, another girl did my makeup (I wanna say Katy?) and it looked absolutely stunning! I loved it and I got a lot of compliments!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Camposecco Artistry 13

Patricia · Married on 03/30/2019

Donna is amazing!!

Donna and her team were fantastic! They were not only early, but had me (the bride) and 4 girls done early foe hair and makeup. Donna took the pictures I gave her of what I was looking for and made it even better. She stayed true to me while makong me feel the most beautiful I havr ever felt! The makeup amd hair for all of us lastes all night. I cannot say enough about how helpful, kind, and knowledgeable Donna is. I cannot thank her enough for all she did to make me feel so comfortable and beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 03/09/2019

Professional

When looking for someone to plan makeup and hair for your special wedding day, you want to make sure they come with the right experience, knowledge and organization. Doing this will ensure you and your bridesmaids look stunning AND are all ready before your guests step foot on your venue - or better yet, before that photographer comes first! Who better to choose for this job than Donna!

You might be thinking, “How exactly do I choose one vendor from all these options?!” Well, Donna is a great choice for hair and makeup because of all the experience she has under her belt. Thankfully for me, there were 4 other brides that I knew of who attested to her talent - all with WONDFERFUL things to say. If you check her resume, she has been doing this for MANY years. This means she has a system that works.

A person's makeup portfolio can look phenomenal but are they also organized? You should consider this when choosing your makeup artist. Thankfully, Donna will come with a plan - she makes sure all hairstyles are chosen in advance so your hair and makeup are done on time. This will ease your mind with your Day of Timeline amongst all the other chaos going on.
    Also, Donna comes with her team of equally talented stylists. You don’t just want the bride to look fantastic, you want your bridesmaids glowing too! All my bridesmaids were so happy with their look – all fitting to their personalities. The stylists did excellent job hearing what each of my girls wanted.

Donna has the professional experience working in weddings, is extremely organized and comes with a fabulous team of other makeup artists and hairstylists. You will not be disappointed if you choose Donna. It will only result in tears…. over just how gorgeous you’ll look! ;)

Sent on 08/20/2019

Sarah · Married on 02/15/2019

Amazing work!

Donna is an amazing hairstylist and make-up artist. Her home studio is very bright and welcoming. Donna took the time to understand the looks we were going for the final outcomes were better than we could have expected. My hair is currently shoulder length but Donna's up-do techniques made is look like I had so much more hair. It was amazing! I

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Camposecco Artistry 14
    Camposecco Artistry 15
  • April

April · Married on 01/19/2019

You won't go wrong with Donna and her team!

Donna was fantastic to work with! From the initial trial, I knew she was going to be who I worked with! She and her team executed all of the looks that we provided to them and had fun while doing so! They were such a joy to work with and I can not thank them all enough for making my girls and I feel wonderful that day! Thank you so much Donna!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Abigail · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Service!

Best service ever! I had sent in photos of ideas and they turned it into the perfect hair do for me and my girls! The makeup looked amazing! I have never looked that good before and all the women were professional and fun!!! Best way to start off the best day of my life!! Thank you all so much!!!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Camposecco Artistry 16
    Camposecco Artistry 17
    Camposecco Artistry 18
    Camposecco Artistry 19
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Mcfarland · Married on 11/10/2018

No Regrets!

Donna and her staff were amazing! They did an amazing job navigating the personalities and styles of my bridal crew along with working with my schedule and limited available space. I wanted my special day to be simple and straightforward and they far exceeded my expectations. I had hair decor picked out, but Donna brought some she thought might be better and it looked absolutely amazing. Months later and the complements haven’t ceased from my hair and make up. You won’t regret booking with these lovely ladies!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Karla · Married on 11/08/2018

Amazing work!!!

Donna and her team made my experience unforgetable!!!!! I felt so relax!!! And very pleased with the results!!!!! Make up and hair lasted tegu a whole night of dancing!!!!!!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2018

Simply Amazing!

Do yourself a favor and book Donna! She will make your wedding vision come to life. Donna was amazing, absolutely amazing. Without ever having a trial, she effortlessly made my hair and makeup exactly what I wanted simply by looking at photos of what I wanted. She is professional, fun and will make your wedding day that much better!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Camposecco Artistry 20

CHRISTINA · Married on 10/26/2018

A brides dream come true!

I honestly can’t say enough about how blown away I was working with Donna and her team. From our very first conversation, through hair and makeup trials, to the big day...it was an absolute pleasure working with her to make my wedding day look complete. If you want to look flawless on your wedding day, or even for your engagement photos, I’d highly recommend Camposecco Artistry!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Carol Spa · Married on 08/25/2018

First class, The Best!

Donna is a wonderfully talented person. She was so nice to the ladies in my bridal party.
    She made me look like a natural beauty ! Her personality is gentle, warm, and kind. She went out of her way to be attentive to every hair on my head and detail of every inch of my face. My wedding was first class and so was she. If you want the best use Donna. You will be so beautiful and have wonderful pictures. PS I looked great all evening!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Tonya · Married on 06/27/2018

Donna did an amazing job and I would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Tracy · Married on 06/24/2018

Donna was amazing! I emailed Donna many different styles I wanted and she picked the style that she knew would best look on me! She was on time worked fast and a pleasure to talk to while getting ready. Donna made it a fun experience!

Sent on 06/30/2018
    Camposecco Artistry 21

Lisa · Married on 06/10/2018

Donna and her team did a great job with hair and makeup. We all loved our results!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Crystal · Married on 05/20/2018

Wonderful experience! I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/29/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/07/2018

Donna, Jen and Ashley were all amazing. My entire wedding party was very happy!!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2018

Donna and her team of ladies helped myself and my wedding party look our best for my big day! We couldn't have been happier with our makeups and hair updos! I was complimented almost every minute of the night! No exaggeration! I felt so beautiful! Thank you, Donna!

Sent on 04/11/2018
    Camposecco Artistry 22
    Camposecco Artistry 23
    Camposecco Artistry 24
    Camposecco Artistry 25
    Camposecco Artistry 26
    Camposecco Artistry 27

Alice · Married on 03/25/2018

Donna was so professional. She understood exactly what I wanted-a light look for beach wedding that would last the whole evening. I’m in my 50s and was afraid of looking overly made up. I was thrilled with the results! She also dud my 87 year old Mom at the last minute and sent Mom off feeling beautiful and confident. Donna is amazing!! Call her!!!

Sent on 04/10/2018