Camposecco Artistry Reviews

Camposecco Artistry 7
  • Krista

Krista · Getting married on 04/27/2019

Beautifully done

I was a bridesmaid for my friends wedding. Donna did my hair, another girl did my makeup (I wanna say Katy?) and it looked absolutely stunning! I loved it and I got a lot of compliments!

Camposecco Artistry 8

Tonya · Married on 06/27/2018

Donna did an amazing job and I would highly recommend!

Tracy · Married on 06/24/2018

Donna was amazing! I emailed Donna many different styles I wanted and she picked the style that she knew would best look on me! She was on time worked fast and a pleasure to talk to while getting ready. Donna made it a fun experience!

Camposecco Artistry 9

Lisa · Married on 06/10/2018

Donna and her team did a great job with hair and makeup. We all loved our results!

Crystal · Married on 05/20/2018

Wonderful experience! I highly recommend!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/07/2018

Donna, Jen and Ashley were all amazing. My entire wedding party was very happy!!

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2018

Donna and her team of ladies helped myself and my wedding party look our best for my big day! We couldn't have been happier with our makeups and hair updos! I was complimented almost every minute of the night! No exaggeration! I felt so beautiful! Thank you, Donna!

Camposecco Artistry 10
    Camposecco Artistry 11
    Camposecco Artistry 12
    Camposecco Artistry 13
    Camposecco Artistry 14
    Camposecco Artistry 15

Alice · Married on 03/25/2018

Donna was so professional. She understood exactly what I wanted-a light look for beach wedding that would last the whole evening. I’m in my 50s and was afraid of looking overly made up. I was thrilled with the results! She also dud my 87 year old Mom at the last minute and sent Mom off feeling beautiful and confident. Donna is amazing!! Call her!!!

kelly · Married on 03/18/2018

Donna was wonderful and professional! My makeup looked great and stayed all night.

Christina · Married on 03/09/2018

She did a fantastic job. She was kind and made me look like a princess. Would hire her again

Natalie · Married on 03/03/2018

Donna and her team were one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day. Donna was a joy to work with and she truly delivered in every way imaginable. When I was nervous about my "wedding day look", Donna did everything possible to show me and reassure me that my vision would come to life. On the day of the wedding Donna and her team provided the best hair and make up services that I could have ever asked for. Donna calmed my nerves and was truly like having another Mom in the room. My entire bridal party, 8 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls and Mother-of-the Groom, were all more than happy with their services received. I adore Donna and her team and can't wait to use them again for other events.

Marsha · Married on 02/24/2018

You and your team were amazing to work with. Keep it up! Hopefully we will meet again in the near future. Will try to refer you to other brides and other folks who will need services

• F

Faith · Married on 02/04/2018

I was so nervous for my beach wedding. I cannot say enough good things about Donna @ Camposecco Artistry. Not only did she come to my hotel to do my hair and makeup she made the experience fun and enjoyable. I absolutely loved what she did with my hair and makeup, & she made me feel so beautiful. I highly recommend Camposecco Artistry.

Beena · Married on 11/18/2017

Donna is an amazing artist and person. Great professional to work with. Would hire her again without hesitation.

Alex · Married on 11/11/2017

Donna and her team are amazing!! They really listen to your wants and execute it flawlessly. I felt so perfect on my wedding day. Not only that, they are professional in every sense of the word.

Tammy · Married on 11/10/2017

The Very Very Best!!! I highly recommend Donna and her team. My bridesmaids and I had the most fun while having our hair and make up done. We laughed as her crew worked their magic. My daughter even made the comment she didn't look that good at her own wedding. From the initial consultation to the day of was stress free and I knew I was with the very best in the industry. She is amazing. Do not hesitate for a moment to hire her, you will be so glad that you did!!!

Camposecco Artistry 16
    Camposecco Artistry 17
    Camposecco Artistry 18
    Camposecco Artistry 19
    Camposecco Artistry 20
    Camposecco Artistry 21
    Camposecco Artistry 22

Tammy · Married on 10/21/2017

Donna and team made my day effortless! My makeup was flawless and my hair looked like a work of art! They were punctual and professional but also warm and sincere. They fit in like family. I couldn't be happier that I chose them for my wedding hair and makeup. Excellent work!

Carmin · Married on 10/21/2017

Donna and Jan are amazing!!! They made my very special but very stressful day easy as 123. Donna did an amazing job on my makeup and Jen on my hair. I felt and looked absolutely beautiful and got enormous amount of compliments. I recommend both Donna and Jen to all of you looking for amazing results on your special day. Thank you ladies. I can't wait for the next special event.

Bobbi · Married on 10/16/2017

"Wow!" is the response I get from just about everyone when they see my wedding photos. One big reason is Camposecco Artistry. Donna and her assistant (I think her name was Jen) did such a wonderful job on my daughters and my hair and makeup. Honestly, I was nervous about having my makeup done because I have mature skin and I don't ever wear a lot of makeup. I also didn't want to look "artificial." I worried needlessly because Donna did such a fantastic job in making me look natural, only better! Jen (I'm sorry if I have her name wrong) styled my hair EXACTLY like I had requested (based on 4 different pictures I sent) Donna and Jen were prompt, professional and so pleasant to deal with. I highly recommend Camposecco Artistry.

Camposecco Artistry 23
    Camposecco Artistry 24

Patricia · Married on 10/14/2017

Wow!!! What amazing talent this girl has!!!! Donna Camposecco of "Camposecco Artistry" did a fantastic job on My mom and myself for my wedding..... She is very knowledgeable of all make up lines, and what will look the best on your skin and tone of your skin. She uses an airbrush to even out and perfect your skin!!! "I LOVED THIS" MY SKIN WAS FLAWLESS!!! She has quite an assortment of pallets of eye colors, and blush as well as lipgloss that does not wear off. she also gave me my own personal kit to touch up during the wedding with my colors enclosed in it.....

I have been in the wedding industry for many many years, working for David's Bridal as well as Brides by Demetrios and put together MANY bridal shows as well.. She is by far one the best MAKEUP and HAIR ARTIST I have had the pleasure of meeting. So when it came to my wedding I did my homework, and so glad I chose Donna Camposecco, I WILL BE REFERRING HER TO FUTURE BRIDES THAT I WILL WORK WITH FOR ALL OF THEIR AND THERE WEDDING PARTY'S NEEDS.... THANK YOU DONNA :)

Sent on 10/27/2017
    Camposecco Artistry 25
    Camposecco Artistry 26
    Camposecco Artistry 27

Camposecco Artistry's reply:

Tricia, You were such a joy to work with. I feel I have known you forever. I look forward to a future friendship. Thank you so much!!!! Donna

Tammy · Married on 10/07/2017

Donna is an amazing hair and makeup artist. She was very responsive and friendly. Donna did my hair and makeup trail and did a fantasic job. On my wedding day Donna did my makeup and Jen did my hair they both came out amazing (I looked great). Thank you Donna!!

Heather · Married on 10/06/2017

I was beyond pleased with Donna and her team. Not only did they make me feel special and beautiful, but they made me feel comfortable and made my experience so pleasant!! I couldn't be happier with the way my hair and makeup turned out. I truly felt like a Queen. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 10/21/2017
    Camposecco Artistry 28
    Camposecco Artistry 29

Camposecco Artistry's reply:

Thank you Heather. You were such a pleasure to work with.
    Donna

Eileen · Married on 09/30/2017

Donna and her team are so unbelievably amazing!! She did my mom's wedding (where I met her), my sister in law's wedding and then my wedding! I booked her literally days after my moms wedding which was over a year before mine. I was searching and searching and she beat them all out with her talent and affordable pricing compared to the rest if you really wanted a good job done. She also has a team that comes with her that helps so much in having several girls done at once and they're always done in the timely manner they promise as long as you keep your promise on your end by showing up on time. ❤️ I will always and forever recommend!!

Sent on 10/21/2017
    Camposecco Artistry 30
    Camposecco Artistry 31
    Camposecco Artistry 32

Camposecco Artistry's reply:

Thank you Eileen. You were all equally amazing to work with.
    Donna

Mallory · Married on 09/22/2017

Donna is warm, kind and does an amazing job. I had so many of my bridesmaids tell me over and over that they felt so beautiful. Everyone looked gorgeous with the airbrush makeup but they still looked like themselves. She was very flexible when I needed to change my hair style and did everything she could to meet my different bridesmaids' needs. I would definitely recommend Donna and her team!!!!