123 Reviews for Campli Photography

Albums (3)
Proofs (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

David and his team are truly exceptional. I knew we were in good hands from the very beginning. David was so helpful with even the smallest of details for our big day and made the planning process extremely easy. He made the entire picture process on our wedding day so laid back, comfortable, and fun and our whole bridal party actually enjoyed doing the pictures! There were many times throughout the night I didn't even realize David was around, but he captured every single moment perfectly and it truly allowed us to relive our day in the best way. The pictures are beautiful and we're so happy we chose Campli!

Profile Picture Kerry, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Campli Photography is. David and his studio were responsive, kind, down to earth, and so professional from our first conversation on. My husband and I felt so comfortable working with David and his team throughout our entire planning process and especially on our Wedding Day.

In meeting with David prior to our Wedding, his experience in Wedding Photography really came through (in addition to his amazing work!) when he helped walk us through a Wedding Day Timeline. He was able to point out ideas that we would not have thought of on our own in order to help the day go as smooth as possible.

On our Wedding Day, David and Mateo set a relaxed tone when arriving at our homes for pictures and throughout the entire day. They were respectful of the photographs and style we wanted and provided a fun atmosphere for our families, the wedding party, and us. Our entire bridal party as well as our parents were blown away by how great Campli Photography is! They really helped make our day as special and laid-back as possible.

Since we have received our photographs (great turn around time, too, by the way!), I cannot stop looking at them! They are absolutely beautiful. The planned photographs look natural and the candids David and Mateo caught are great. They did an excellent job capturing our day! We could not be happier or more thankful to have worked with Campli Photography!!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

LOVE them! You will not find someone more relaxed and fun to shoot your special day! Thank you David and Team!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very fun to be around and filled with great ideas. So easy to work with and would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Stoney, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the beginning of the day and getting ready for our wedding until the reception ended, David and his other photographer were incredible. Any shot that we wanted they took, they took very candid photos and staged beautiful photo sets to capture how special of a day our wedding was. I loved that they dressed extremely professionally and really catered to us. They continually asked us which photo sets we wanted. I couldn't have asked for a better Photography group than Campli!

Profile Picture Sean, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

There are not enough stars to rate Dave and his team at Campli Photography. As a bride, your nerves are at an all time high on the day of your wedding, and Dave and his team made everyone feel so relaxed and comfortable. Leading up to the wedding, Dave was very quick to respond to emails and went as far to send an email prior to the wedding letting me know not to worry and things would be perfect. Our pictures were absolutely stunning and I would not have changed a thing! I plan on using campli photography for all future events!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The Campli Photography crew was absolutely outstanding, from start to finish, they made this process so smooth. I am not one to have my picture taken but of course on you wedding day you must, right? Well David and his crew made myself, our family and our guests feel so at ease, it was actually kinda fun to have our pictures done. Our venue was rather unique and had some really great structural aspects to it that they were able to capture in some many pictures. They knew exactly where and when to go to get the best shots and knew to get them done in time for us to enjoy our reception. The candids they got of our family and friends were perfect, like they knew exactly where to be at the exact right time. And such quick service, we had our proofs soon after returning from the honeymoon. Now comes the job of trying to pick from all of the amazing and beautiful pictures David and his crew captured of the day. Can not thank Campli Photography enough for capturing all of the special moments, planned and unplanned, that made our wedding such a memorable day.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

There are no words to describe how absolutely wonderful David Campli is. He and Matteo made our wedding day amazing yesterday. From the second we met David, we knew we wanted him to be part of our special day. His patient and professional manner, coupled with his unbridled passion, humor and enthusiasm, are the perfect recipe for a truly memorable day. Our family and friends agree! We would recommend him to absolutely anyone.

Profile Picture Bryan, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolute delight to work with.

Profile Picture Mary, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so happy to have David Campli as our photography for our wedding, as well as engagement photos. He is professional, responsible, friendly, fast, and handsome! He created relaxing and fun atmosphere during the engagement photo section for us at Longwood Gardens. We found him everywhere we need him at the wedding, and he hid himself taking great photos when my husband and I became stars on the stage.
The photos are beautiful! We can't wait to see the touched up ones and the albums! We will definitely come back to him for other family photos or event photos in the future!

Profile Picture Cici, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David Campli was great to work with! His experience and knowledge of weddings made my experience with him stress free. He was very easy to work with and very responsive to emails or phone calls. The pictures came out better than I could've imagined. For anyone looking for a great photographer, I will always recommend Campli Photography!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

David was amazing to work with from beginning to end. He is so accommodating and came down the shore to take my engagement photographs on the beach. My fiance and I had never done something like this before and were a bit apprehensive at first- but David made us feel so comfortable and we ended up having so much fun! The pictures were beautiful and were perfect to use for our save the dates. When David and I met for a pre-wedding meeting he walked me through the entire day and what to expect. He made me feel at ease because he put the whole day into perspective. The day of the wedding David exceeded my expectations once again. He helped us to stay on time and captured so many beautiful moments for me, my fiance and our families. My proofs just came in and we are having so much fun reliving every moment of our special day! Thank you David for helping to make my wedding a day I will never forget!

Profile Picture Jane, 3/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and Matteo were amazing - easy going and knew exactly what shots to get. They were able to corral everyone at the various locations with ease to keep things moving and were pleasant the entire time. Couldn't recommend them more highly!

Profile Picture Daniel, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David Campli has been our family's photographer for almost 20 years so it was a no-brainer that we wanted him to photograph our daughter's wedding! David and Matteo were nothing short of awesome! From the pictures in the bridal suite, to the end of the reception, David captured our daughter's wedding beautifully. The photos are stunning, full of personality and fun. I am so happy to be able to relive our family's special day all over again, because believe me, it went by in a hearbeat! I would highly recommend Campli Photography for your wedding-from start to finish, David's experience shined through.

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional, reliable and flexible! Impressive and beautiful work! We are very happy with how our wedding photos came out!!

Profile Picture Frances Ann, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Everyone at Campli Photography was so helpful through the whole wedding process. All the pictures are just beautiful and catch everyone moment of my daughters' wedding day!

Profile Picture Frances, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David and his team were absolutely wonderful to work with. From our first consultation, I knew we were making the right decision. I don't love having my photo taken and they put me at ease and made it fun. I am so glad that we chose him, because he and his assistant ended up being such a big part of our big day. They helped keep our timeline on track, kept everyone laughing and their work is beautiful. In addition, they captured some unexpected shots that will help us remember some special memories of our wedding day. I wouldn't hesitate to choose Campli again and have already recommended him to my friends for their weddings and portraits.

Profile Picture Meredith, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

For our wedding we had David as our main photographer and Mateo as his assistant and we couldn't have asked for a better duo. They both work together so well and are always on the same page with knowing what each other wants. My wife and I aren't very decisive in general, so having two photographers familiar with the venue and the setting made everything so much easier - especially with a bridal party of 20! David and Mateo guided through every picture we could before the wedding (we did not have a first look) and then we were able to fly through pictures after the wedding to make it up for some of cocktail. The quality of the photos did not suffer either - we could not have asked for better pictures. They came out great!

If you have the chance to have David Campli photograph an event definitely do it. He made the entire process smooth, enjoyable and professional and we couldn't have asked for anything better!

Thanks again for everything David!
- Gabrielle and Tyler,
September 30, 2017,
Phoenixville Foundry

Profile Picture Tyler, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you’re planning a wedding you MUST choose Campli as your photographer. We met with David and instantly knew that we didn’t have to look any further. His whole team was quick to respond to any questions and so easygoing during the planning process. On the day of the wedding our entire bridal party was so comfortable with David and Asia and impressed that David even remembered everyone’s names. Our photos have turned out beautifully and we couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David Campli and Campli photography are simply the best. The absolute magic captured in our photographs exceed what we knew that only David could do! He and Matteo were flawless in their execution of the day ~ never intrusive and barely visible, yet they caught the emotion of every moment. Fun, personal, professional, experienced... David Campli & Campli Photography, thank you!!!

Profile Picture Bernadette, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David was absolutely wonderful to work with- he provided so many great insights and suggestions leading up to the big day that were so incredibly helpful. He is a true professional - most guests did not notice him at the ceremony. The images perfectly capture the day - so thrilled with how they turned out! Trust Campli - they're the best!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

The Campli Photography group is truly amazing! Mr. Campli took the time to get to know us before the wedding which made us so comfortable on the day of! The moments he was able to capture throughout the day were prefect! We have so many pictures to choose from it is hard to decide. We are so thankful to Campli for make our wedding memories last forever.

Profile Picture Mariel, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was a wonderful experience. David and his assistants were so easy to work with and made it a fun and a day to remember.

Profile Picture Mary, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Campli Photography did a wonderful job photographing our engagement shoot and wedding! They are very easy to work with and help make you feel comfortable while they are shooting. They have a great eye for detail and captured some of the best moments of our day perfectly!

Profile Picture Brandy, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews