Campbell Photography Reviews

69 | Greenville, AL

69 Reviews for Campbell Photography

Bridgett · Married on 05/27/2017

I absolutely love Bryan and Carol! They're an amazing team and we had so much fun shooting our engagement and wedding pictures with Campbell photography!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Donna · Married on 04/29/2017

Some people have a God given talent and use it in their career. Bryan has done that with photography. He has such attention to every detail including the girl's hair placement, wind direction, wrinkles in a dress etc etc. I haven't even seen my daughter's wedding pictures yet but I have absolutely no doubt that they will be beautiful! Bryan, you were absolutely the best choice!!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Alexandra · Married on 04/08/2017

I would book Bryan over and over! He and Heather made our day perfect. He helped us organize, plan, whatever we needed! He took our engagement photos as well, and they were fantastic. Bryan keeps his word and is very responsive. I would definitely recommend Campbell photography to everyone!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Shanna · Married on 03/18/2017

I love this photographer. He does a wonderful job!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Marissa · Married on 11/08/2016

I can't say enough good things about this pair. They were amazing with us and our families which was like trying to herd cats. He was honest with us and let us know everything to expect. We had our photos in a couple of weeks. So happy with the results.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 10/01/2016

While it was my first time having professional pictures done, and I'll admit, a little a awkward for me at first, Bryan made me feel so at ease! It didn't take long for me to get comfortable. He is willing to take pictures of any pose you want and when you are out of ideas, he has plenty of his own. The second time I had pictures done with Campbell Photography was for my wedding! It was so much fun and such a breeze. The picture turned out absolutely perfect. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Heather · Married on 09/15/2016

Bryan Campbell with Campbell Photography was beyond amazing! My fiancé (at the time) and I had met with multiple local photographers and they all had prices that were RIDICULOUS! Campbell photography was the best, price wise, and he even travelled hours to come to our venue! He is a genuinely nice and funny guy! His schedule was very flexible and he answered any and every question we had! We were super comfortable around him! And let's not forget about how amazingly beautiful our wedding pictures turned out! Breathtaking! He also got our pictures back to us in less than 3 weeks after the wedding! You don't find that anywhere else!!! I cannot tell you how great of an experience you will have with him!

Sent on 09/30/2016

McKinsey · Married on 06/04/2016

Working with Bryan was really great. He let my now husband and I pick the shots we wanted, as well as, getting his advice on certain shots. His partner, Cindy, who helped him on our wedding was very wonderful as well. We told them what shots were most important to us and let them shoot any moRe shots that they thought would be good to have. All my pictures came back amazing!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Meaghan · Married on 05/14/2016

Bryan was amazing to work with for our wedding! He was wonderfully accommodating for the a few poses I wanted from Pinterest, but overall we let him do his thing and every photo we've seen, we loved! He knew just how to direct us and even our very excited (and distracted) family members to get the best shots efficiently so that we could get back to the party! My husband and I felt very comfortable with him behind the camera. He and his partner traveled to our city for a very modest travel fee, his package prices are by far the best I've found, and the photo quality is top notch. We'd 110 percent recommend him for anyone in Alabama!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Avery · Married on 11/21/2015

High quality photos with affordable prices! Bryan is an amazing photographer that my husband and I have used several times. He is always so flexible and gets the pictures back to you as soon as possible. I would recommend him to anyone. :)

Sent on 12/10/2015

Mallory · Married on 05/23/2015

Bryan did a fantastic job shooting our wedding. He got all the shots I asked for and so much more. He has a great eye and takes some beautiful pictures. We got our wedding picture back in about 3-4 weeks and there are a ton to chose from. I would recommend them in a heart beat!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/22/2015

We absolutely LOVE our pics! He's affordable and Great at what he does!!! One of our best investments through our whole wedding!!!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/22/2015

Loved our pictures. He was great through the whole day...kept me calm, very organized!!! Aaamazing!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Janet · Married on 03/28/2015

Bryan's work and natural talent for finding the perfect moments were so impressive. He made our pictures unique to us in a way that we will never forget. It was also a pleasure to have him there thorough every special moment during our reception. We will always remember how helpful he was!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Jordan · Married on 09/27/2014

Bryan and his assistant were great to work with. He was very professional and artistic. I am extremely happy with my decision to use him as my photographer.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/20/2014

Bryan is very professional and great to work with. After the day is over all you have left are photographs, make sure you have the best to preserve your memories!!

Sent on 09/30/2014

I met Bryan when he first shot my best friends wedding. He was so easy going and knew what he was doing that I knew I wanted him to photograph my wedding. He is fabulous and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/04/2014

I used Campbell photography for my wedding in June, and could not have been more pleased. Brian is a great guy, and really fun to work with. He is creative in the poses he uses, and the photos turned out great. He is also really flexible, and is open to anything you come up with. I could not have picked a better photographer to capture all of the memories of my wedding day.

Sent on 07/06/2014

Brittney · Married on 06/07/2014

Bryan was wonderful! We hired him for our destination wedding in Pensacola beach. He was extremely easy to contact and very quick to respond to any questions/concerns. The day of our wedding he arrived on time (early actually!) I sent him my Pinterest board and he did the shots I saw on Pinterest too! One of our favorite things he did was night shots on the beach....amazing! He even had a sneak peek photo online that same night plus 80 more the next day!! Just book him :)

Sent on 06/20/2014
  • F

Kimberly · Married on 05/24/2014

Bryan was very professional. He did an outstanding job and comes highly recommended.

Sent on 06/09/2014
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 05/03/2014

Bryan Campbell is one of the most amazing photographer's that I have ever worked with. The package we perchased with him was a great deal and the price could not be beat! We also received an engagement shoot with him within our package. He is very professional and coached us along the way (because we are not the most creative people when it comes to having pictures taken). The pictures we have received were above and beyond our expectations. I am so happy that we chose him to help make our special memories for that very special day.

Sent on 05/18/2014

Louise · Married on 04/17/2014

Bryan was an absolute diamond! I planned my wedding from Scotland and found Bryan on weddngwire, where he has awesome reviews. He was amazing on our big day...actually exceeding my expectations. He was so laid back but professional and worked non-stop. I would recommend him for any occasion. Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!! :) x

Sent on 05/04/2014

Ashleigh · Married on 04/13/2014

Bryan definitely knew what he was doing from the beginning to the end of our big day. He had neat ideas and took a ton of pictures. The wedding was on April 13th and we already have all of our pictures. We liked all of our pictures and couldn't be more happy that we decided to go with him. I would recommend him to anyone!

Alyssa · Married on 04/05/2014

My pictures are amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Bryan also doubled as the wedding guru and stepped in when it was time to bustle my dress and the only person around was the groom! Lol he has definitely become a pro at weddings!

Haley · Married on 03/22/2014

Campbell photography was great! Bryan was very professional and timely in everything he did! The photos are fantastic and have been complimented by many people. My family and I would highly recommend Campbell Photography!