Camp Loughridge Reviews

39 | Tulsa, OK

39 Reviews for Camp Loughridge

Brianna · Married on 10/23/2016

Everything was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Such a wonderful and beautiful wedding. The catering staff and camp staff were extremely helpful and patient. It was gorgeous and priced well.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Kathy has always been helpful when it comes to last minute request. Whenever I needed to visit the venue, she was always able to schedule an appointment even if it were last minute. Before my fiancé and I even booked the wedding she suggested wedding ideas, venders, etc. She is like a breath of fresh air and really enjoys her job. She made suggestions and ideas right away before we even decided on the venue. My experience could not have been better, my fiancé and I live out of town are very thankful that the staff and are very helpful with answering questions and tending to our needs. The venue is pricey but it is so beautiful, I just had to have my wedding there. I love the big beautiful window located at the chapel and the reception hall has beautiful high ceilings. If you are a bride who would love to have an outdoor wedding but fear Oklahoma weather like me, then I would defiantly choose this venue.

Sent on 05/02/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/03/2015

Do yourself a favor and go tour Camp Loughridge! Their website does not do it justice! It is just like a get away in the woods in the middle of Tulsa. There are so many beautiful places around the camp that there is something for everyone. The staff is also the kindest and most helpful that you will find. Kathy helped to recommend other vendors to check our and even would check in and ask us if we were being treated right by other people. I would not have picked anywhere else to have married my husband!

Sent on 08/22/2015

Amber · Married on 03/28/2015

When we first got engaged I (Amber) knew this was where I wanted to get married just by looking at pictures. We went and visited Camp Loughridge and Kathy was absolutely amazing from day 1. Kathy was very easy to get in contact with all the way up to the day of the wedding and always answered all questions I had. The day of the wedding and at rehearsal we had a young lady there to help. I believe her name was Rachel she was so sweet and helped us with anything that we needed to make the day go by smoother. We also had many compliments on how beautiful the venue was on the day of the wedding. I would definitely recommend Camp Loughridge to everyone.

Sent on 04/12/2015

I was so lucky to have my ceremony there. It was beautiful the guests were awed by the chapel and the staff was excellent.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Sophia · Married on 09/27/2014

Talk about a great place to get married!!! The venue itself is out of this world!!! We used their lakeside venue along with the indoor area for the reception. Talk about a beautiful place! Not only is the look of the venue great, so is the people you deal with. Kathy is amazing and is going to go above and beyond for you to make you feel like you're the only couple getting married at this place. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/24/2014

I got married in the Kirkland chapel, the backdrop was so beautiful I did not need any chapel decorations! I was able to change my time (to 1030am-130pm from 11am-2pm) very last minute with no issues. Kathy is awesome and was very helpful!

Sent on 05/29/2014

The venue was amazing and everyone was so helpful and wonderful through the process.

Sent on 03/17/2014

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2013

Camp Loughridge gave us our dream wedding. Beautiful facility and they worked with us and our budget. We got so many compliments on how beautiful everything was.

Sent on 04/17/2014

Jason · Married on 05/18/2013

I loved having our wedding at Camp Loughridge. The venue is just perfect, and everyone there is so easy to work with.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Lisa · Married on 12/08/2012

Even though we were not able to have our reception here because of previous bookings, they worked it out that we could have the ceremony and even helped us find a reception venue. They are great people!!

Sent on 12/23/2012

They were pretty fantastic! I loved our venue, Kathy is the one to talk too.

Sent on 08/08/2012

amy · Married on 05/13/2012

The venue is beautiful and the lady you work with is super nice and helpful. You have to use their caterer. Get everything written down by her and don't be surprised when communication gets confused. She is much better face to face. However, her food is amazing!

Sent on 06/13/2012

Anaka · Married on 10/03/2009

Very beautiful Venue, little decorations needed. Lodge and Temple easy to get to after wedding, provides easy to use equipment for ipods, mics, laptops. Well worth the cost which is best we found for the professionalism and scenery.

Sent on 12/06/2009

Laura · Married on 12/22/2018

This place is so beautiful to get married at. The only problem I had were the hours they had available for the price and the price in general. HOWEVER all of the funds go towards their summer camps which is awesome. it is definitely worth every penny. It is a gorgeous place!!!

Sent on 04/12/2015

I could not be happier with choosing Camp Loughridge as my wedding venue. Kirkland Chapel is GORGEOUS. So many of our guests raved about how beautiful it was. We had our reception at The Temple Conference Center. I just love the high ceilings, the vaulted ceilings and the giant fireplace. It makes for a beautiful setting for a reception. And of course the outdoors are just gorgeous and were such a beautiful backdrop to my wedding pictures! Kathy was so great to work with and made me feel comfortable to ask her again from the get-go. She responds quickly as well!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Maria · Married on 12/01/2017

Camp Loughridge is an absolute beautiful place! Kirkland chapel doesn't need very many decorations, it is beautiful! And the Temple Conference Center is very spacious and beautiful as well! I recommend not having the dance floor in the very back, we had it in the middle of the tables and we had great participation, and everyone had a great time!
    Make sure you abide by their times, since they are very strict on those. But with planning on your part it should not be a problem! Kathy definitely knows her business, and was very helpful suggesting vendors and helping out!

Would highly recommend Camp Loughridge!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Misty · Married on 09/06/2015

3.5

Beautiful! I only used Kirkland Chapel for the ceremony, so I can't speak much to the reception end of things. But everyone loved the locale; I didn't even have to spend extra money on interior decorations, as the backdrop was lovely enough. The only downside is that they are *very* strict on time. Our wedding ran long, and we were ushered out before we got all of the photos that I really wanted. I haven't seen the proofs yet, but I'm hoping there were at least a few good ones. Other than that, definitely worth it.

Sent on 10/04/2015

3.5

We had an excellent experience at Camp Loughridge and would recommend this venue. The main contact, Kathy, is very nice and helpful throughout the planning process. The venue is perfect for a wedding ceremony/reception and is an excellent ambiance for a night full of special memories. Enjoy!

Sent on 08/12/2015
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 08/11/2012

3.5

Beautiful chapel and the nicest people to work with! Love it and wouldn't trade my venue for anything! :)

Sent on 08/17/2012
  • Davilyn

Davilyn · Married on 06/09/2012

3.5

Wonderful! Kathy at Loughridge is so great to work with! She takes care of everything for you and helps you feel stress free! I would highly recommend using her as the day of coordinating! The facility is beautiful and everyone is so friendly!

Sent on 06/25/2012

CATERINA · Married on 03/21/2015

Everyone at Camp Loughridge was so helpful in making our day special. Everyone enjoyed the food and thought the Chapel and reception hall were beautiful. Thanks again

Sent on 08/18/2015

Kristen · Married on 06/27/2014

The staff at Loughridge is amazing. They were so great to work with. The food was amazing- people are still raving about our Mac and cheese bar. They are not very flexible on time, and we had a very short time frame to set up. However, it all worked out and was beautiful!

Sent on 08/23/2014