Camille Garrison Photography Reviews

22 | American Fork, UT

22 Reviews for Camille Garrison Photography

As the mother of the bride, I was sceptical but turned out to be very pleased with the results. We'd shopped around for the perfect photographer and feel lucky to have picked Camille. Engagements, bridals, and wedding photos are all natural; the settings stunning. She's got a great eye and the results are wonderful. Thanks, Camille, for agreeing to capture our daughters special day! Kay Larrison

Sent on 06/26/2012

Darcy · Married on 06/09/2012

Camille is absolutely amazing! I looked at a ton of different photographers when choosing one and I kept coming back to Camille. I'm so glad that she was available to do our wedding. The quality of her pictures surpasses so many out there. She finds the most interesting locations to take pictures and they all turn out truly amazing! She's so comfortable to work with that your pictures turn out looking natural and beautiful instead of posed and stuffy. She has such a great eye for detail. She's quick to respond to any questions you have and you get your pictures back very quickly. I will be recommending her to everybody I know!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Katy · Married on 10/08/2011

I cannot even put into words how amazing Camille is. She is so much fun to work with. She makes you feel completely comfortable, so all the photos come out looking natural and effortless, not stiff and posed. Our engagements were so much fun and came out so perfect. My bridals are stunning. I just looked through our wedding photos and I am so thrilled with how they turned out. I couldn't imagine anything better. She got some really amazing candid photos throughout the event that I just can't believe. I would strongly recommend her! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/19/2011

Michelle · Married on 05/16/2011

Camille is very willing to do whatever she can to make sure you get the best quality of pictures. She knows her stuff and also makes sure to get your ideas and input to give you exactly what you want.

Sent on 05/17/2011

Lin · Married on 03/11/2011

Very nice photographer! I love her pictures!!

Sent on 03/14/2011

Valerie · Married on 08/19/2010

The photography is creative and beautiful. It brings out the best in the bride and groom and situation.

Sent on 12/02/2010

Alex · Married on 08/01/2010

Camille is so fun to work with! She is comfortable to be around and takes her job seriously! And to top it all off, the photos are beautiful. I love my Camille Garrison Photography photos!

Sent on 12/08/2010

Colin · Married on 06/19/2010

Camille was AMAZING! She could not have done more to make everything about our wedding more perfect. From the two separate shoots we did (all over the city) for Engagements and Bridals/Groomals, to the day of the wedding (with three separate locations and times), she was fantastic. We love her style and professionalism. She thought of some amazing and fun shots, and also took some of the ideas we had and made them 100 times better. Since we were married about 6 months ago, and even up until this day, we have received numerous positive comments about her photography and how much people like it. They always want to know who our photographer was. We gladly point them to Camille's website. She has a real talent, and she made us super happy. We love Camille and we would recommend her to anyone. We have full confidence in her, and in her abilities. Thanks Camille! We love you and you're amazing!

Sent on 11/30/2010

C · Married on 06/19/2010

Camille was the ideal photographer for us. Not only do we love her classic, beautiful style, but she also bent over backwards to make shooting at our wedding possible. She even flew in from California 8 months pregnant to do so! She is sweet, professional, fun, attentive, and extremely talented. She could definitely charge more for what she does with her level of talent, especially when comparing her to other photographers; yet I have overheard Camille respond when people tell her this that she doesn't do it for the money, but rather because she loves it. We loved working with her, and are always recommending her to friends. She is the best!

Sent on 05/10/2012

Jaclyn · Married on 05/26/2010

Camille did such a fantastic job with our wedding pictures! My husband and I were very impressed with her work, and how prompt she was with everything. One of the many things we loved about her was that she had our pictures edited and ready to be printed in a very timely manner, there was hardly ANY waiting time.

I know that anyone that decides to go through Camille Garrison Photography will not regret it! She is worth every penny you would spend for her work. WE LOVED HER! She made our photo shoots so much fun and makes you feel so comfortable. Our wedding pictures are something we will treasure forever.

Jon · Married on 05/26/2010

Camille Garrison is the best all around! She provided a superior product at an affordable price. In addition, she is very personable and flexible. What more could you ask for than the quality you want, when you want it, and at a price you can't deny? My wife and I did a LOT of legwork to find the perfect photographer - and that person was Camille Garrison. I highly recommend her to all! We're 100% satisfied and have no regrets.

Chrissy · Married on 05/20/2010

Camille is fantastic, energetic, and creative all rolled into one! She took our engagements and wedding pictures and we are so glad we will have them to look back on forever! There was no stress involved with the pictures in any way! She was helpful and willing to try so many things with us. We had the best time having Camille take our pictures and she has a way with making everything look magical and really captures the moment.

Sent on 02/02/2011

Hailey · Married on 01/29/2010

Camille is an amazing photographer. Everyone told me that one of the most important decisions when planning a wedding is choosing a photographer. I couldn't have made a better choice. Camille was so fun yet professional. She took so many great pictures, and captured all of the best moments of the day. I'm so glad that I have so many beautiful photos to remember my wedding day.

Sent on 11/30/2010

Rufaro · Married on 01/08/2010

Camille is fabulous!

The quality of her product is outstanding, all our family and friends still rave about those photos, she is professional - we barely noticed her on our wedding day and she took so many great photos.

Camille has a gift for knowing how to make you feel comfortable with her and capturing your personality. She is not intrusive or pushy and will listen to what your needs/desires are. I had a great feeling about Camille from the moment I met her and she far exceeded my expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

Haylie · Married on 12/11/2009

Camille Garrison is an artist, a composer of masterpieces. Even if the venue isn't particularly beautiful, she can transform it into something magnificent--a paradise, a thriving tropical garden; an ethereal palace; and beyond, while still maintaining a personal touch for her clients. She has the eye for angles that are flattering, shots that are precious and beautiful, and new innovative ways to show even the most photographed locations. She works incredibly well with children, teenagers, adults, and animals alike. I highly recommend Camille Garrison. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/04/2010

David · Married on 06/06/2009

Honestly, she was amazing! We only had a small window of time, with two very fussy girls. She took family pictures, which we have had done by three different professional photographers. I was amazed at how good of a job that she did. She was by far the best! She had a great eye for where to take the photo, and I was most impressed with her Photoshop skills. I felt like we were in a magazine.

Sent on 01/11/2011

Camille · Married on 06/11/2008

I LOVED having Camille as my photographer. It only worked out for her to do my bridals for my wedding and I wish so bad that she could have done my wedding day as well. Camille is so good at capturing the moment and beauty in a photo. She makes you look good in a picture, and isn't that what everyone wants?! She takes great pictures, makes you feel comfortable and I recommend her to anyone!!

Sharlie · Married on 06/09/2007

Camille is an amazing photographer to work with. She was able to take my ideas and wants and turn them into beautiful pictures. The pictures she took turned out better than I could have ever imagined. I would reccommend her for any occasion and I plan on using her again in the future.

• I

itai · Married on 01/08/2010

We were simply elated at how Camille made the images of our wedding. Not only was she incredibly competent and organised leading up to and on the day, she also made the experience of posing for photographs so enjoyable. And we were blown away by the pictures when we got them. Camille has an amazing eye and there isn't an element of the day that she failed to capture. We cannot recommend her highly enough. (She gets "only" 4.5 out of 5 for professionalism because she was so mild-mannered and flexible, handling difficult people with remarkable poise, gentleness and grace)

Sent on 06/15/2011

Brianne · Married on 12/18/2007

camille was awesome not only was she nice and professional, but she took the ideas that we wanted to use and perfected them. She did a great job

Anne · Married on 04/14/2012

Camille, is a very talented photographer. She is so easy and pleasant to work with, and she is very professional. I highly recommend her as a photographer.

Sent on 02/08/2013

Stefani · Married on 07/30/2011

Camille was great! She was very good at responding back to emails quickly. Her photography is gorgeous. She really tried to capture the real life moments, not just posed pictures with fake smiles. She made animal noises to get the little kids attentions, which also made all the adults laugh as well. She was great and I really recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/24/2011