CamillaRain Photography Reviews

3 | Boca Raton, FL

3 Reviews for CamillaRain Photography

• F

Fallon · Married on 09/03/2017

Sara, the photographer, is so friendly and accommodating. She has great pricing and is super flexible with regards to your schedule. We had her take our engagement photos since our wedding is out of town and we were very happy with her photographs. Highly recommend her!

Josh · Married on 10/17/2015

Sarah performed our engagement pictures down in South Florida and could not have been more amazing. She showed up ahead of time at the chosen site and made sure that everything we had planned was perfect. She had it all scheduled down to the exact minute so that we got the best pictures on the beach with the sunset. The photos came out so incredible that we could hardily choose our favorites!
    Due to her professionalism and absolutely gorgeous photography skills, we cancelled the original wedding photographer and went with her instead. She was worth every cent and her team member Mario was always on point. My wife and I were once again floored by the pictures of the wedding. She was only contracted for 10 hours but was with us for every bit of 12 hours in order to get the job done.
    If you want the best and easiest to work with, then her team is the way to go. I have zero complaints and would recommend her to everyone who gets married.

Elizabeth · Married on 12/12/2015

One word, AMAZING. I actually booked her several months ago and was unable to get them done right away. My fiance had some medical issues and was in and out of the hospital. She not only said not a problem but accommodated us on a very short notice. Due to my fiance's continued medical issues we only had a short window (2 weeks) to get our photos taken. She was able to make it happen. Not only did she make it happen but she helped us with location, styling and clothes options. She came early and stayed late to make sure she got the best shots. She listened to our quirky love story and incorporated it into the shoot. Pricing couldn't be better! I'm already planning another shoot with her at home so we can have our pets with us. If you're looking for a personable photographer, this is where you find it. I don't normally write reviews but I was just blown away by the service.