Cameron Johnson Photography Reviews

12 | Eugene, OR

12 Reviews for Cameron Johnson Photography

12 Cameron Johnson Photography Reviews

Lauren · Married on 09/10/2017

We had a great engagement session with Cameron in Corvallis! He was so flexible--we were able to choose our favorite location and bring our crazy dogs! It was nearly 100 degrees outside but Cameron was professional and really took the time to make sure that we got all of the shots that we wanted. He was a pleasure to work with and made us feel comfortable being photographed (something we both had zero experience in). We got the photos back quickly and are so happy with them! I definitely recommend using Cameron for your wedding!

Mike · Married on 07/10/2017

We enjoyed our time with Cameron and are very happy with both the service and the final photos that Cameron provided. He was gracious during our shoot, created a relaxed atmosphere, and was willing to try multiple photo scenarios to take advantage of the light and location to create the best stage for our photographs. Lastly, he turned our photographs around well within the time frame he predicted. We would be happy to work with him again.

Shannan · Married on 09/10/2016

Cameron photographed our wedding in September and he was amazing. Our pictures turned out better then I ever could have imagined. I love every single one of them. He was easy to work with and completely open to our ideas, as well as having great ideas of his own. Cameron captured the entire day from beginning to end, nothing was missed.
    All of our guests came to us at some point in the evening to tell us how fabulous Cameron was.

Cameron is an excellent photographer! He helped my fiance and I get some really great photos for our wedding announcements. We are both in college and could not afford many of the photographers in the Corvallis area, and we were very please with both the price and quality that Cameron provides. He spent a little over an hour with us, and offered to stay longer if we felt like we needed some more shots. We got close to 100 professionally edited photos back within a week. He was also very easy going and nice to talk to! I definitely recommend him, especially if you don't want to spend a ton of money and still want quality pictures.

We found Cameron Johnson in one of the more non-traditional ways - on a mountain bike trail, but a quick look at his webpage and his collection of pictures confirmed that he was a great fit for our wedding. We wanted someone who was laid back and could easily go with the flow. I appreciated his experience in rapid-fire weddings as a photographer in the high-pace wedding venues in Hawaii. As our wedding was outdoors for the ceremony and indoors for the reception, it was important for us to have someone who also appreciated the beauty of nature.
    The pictures from our wedding showed that and more. We have a variety of beautiful pictures from the beginning to the end - some of which I would call breathtaking: our silhouettes in the evening light.
    Cameron was willing to do what was necessary to create beautiful and memorable pictures. He was not familiar with the venue but made a point of visiting in advance to learn more about the environment and plan our pictures. He was also willing to work with our schedules and ideas for our pictures -- meeting us on week nights and travelling to random locations to capture what we wanted our photography to represent.

Rikki · Married on 08/02/2014

I know 5 out of 5 seems crazy, but Cameron is the kind of photographer that you want to have at your wedding. He was very flexible and even drove to multiple locations in order to get the pictures we wanted. He is super friendly and makes you feel comfortable. Before the wedding he was easy to get a hold of and very responsive to my emails. The pictures from our wedding are stunning and he got so many action pictures that really captured the moment. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends that are getting married.

Selita · Married on 12/10/2010

My husband and I hired Cameron to photograph our wedding in Hawaii, as well as take our engagement pictures. He was a pleasure to work with, and took the time to get to know us personally so he could meet our desires and expectations. He was quick to respond to our inquiries prior to the events, and was always very professional. On our wedding day, Cameron made sure to arrive early and plan for the different photo sessions and backgrounds. The whole wedding party and all our relatives were very comfortable in front of his camera, and our photos turned out beautifully. My husband and I could not be more pleased with quality of Cameron's work, and his eye for capturing both posed and candid shots. We highly recommend Cameron Johnson Photography for anyone looking for an exceptional wedding photographer.

Shannon · Married on 05/27/2017

Cameron was so personable, professional, and fun! The pictures were beautiful! We will use him again for other memorable events in our lives. We will recommend him to friends and family!

Chris · Married on 02/15/2015

Cameron Was Super Professional and Personable. We had lots of fun and laughs during our wedding shoot. He had great back drop ideas. My Wife Amanda and I were 100% satisfied with the quality of his work.

KATE · Married on 05/21/2016

Cameron was the photographer at our wedding and he was absolutely amazing. I am not just saying that either, he captured every moment of our wedding and really did a great job capturing our personalities as well. There were several photos that I had found on pinterest and I had sent him some pins ahead of time, he did a great job making sure he got those shots. We also had several family photos we wanted to make sure we got including a couple with around 20 people in the photo and he did a great job working with the large group to get amazing family photos that will last for a life time.

I would recommend Cameron and his work to anyone in the area that is looking for a great photographer and I know we will be using him for family photos sessions in the future.

Cameron was great to work with and has a wonderful personality. My fiance and I worked with him to take our engagement photos, which turned out excellent! He was also quick to respond via email or phone to coordinate our session. I would highly recommend Cameron Johnson Photography to anyone looking for a photographer!