Camerata String Quartet Reviews

31 | Verona, WI

31 Reviews for Camerata String Quartet

Kathleen Baker · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Beautiful playing!

We got married at the end of October and had the Camerata String Quartet for the ceremony. Their playing was absolutely beautiful, and we loved how many modern song options they had! We were able to pick out a selection that really nicely captured our personalities, and having them at our ceremony made it so much more fun and personal! Our ceremony wouldn’t have been the same without them, and we are so grateful for their amazing playing! We coordinated all of this with Leyla, who was extremely responsive to our emails and helpful in the planning process. We would definitely recommend them as a string quartet for any occasion!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Camerata String Quartet's reply:

Thank you, Robert! It was so nice to get to know you both and play music in the Frank Lloyd Wright space. We're glad you liked our work and wish you a great married life! CSQ
  • Emily

Emily Bestor · Married on 12/31/2019

Wonderful Addition to Our Ceremony!

Leyla was so wonderful to work with! We used the Camerata String Quartet for our wedding ceremony on New Years Eve. She is VERY prompt with responding to any questions or information we needed to know. She worked with our officiant to make sure everything ran smoothly during our ceremony. They were so wonderful to have on our big day! Thanks CSQ for making our ceremony so special!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Camerata String Quartet's reply:

Thanks, Emily! It was a lovely evening, both at the Madison Club and East Side Club. A festive end to the 2019 season. Best to you both. CSQ
  • Gyna

Gyna · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely perfect!

I booked Camerata String Quartet about 20 months before my wedding. It was important to me to have them for my ceremony so I started my research early. From day 1, Leyla has been one of my favorite vendors. Her responses to emails are immediate and she is highly organized. She worked and communicated effectively/efficiently not only with me, but also with the church staff. Most importantly, Leyla and the rest of the team are also incredibly talented. Thank you for bringing my ceremony music vision to life. Brides, if you are looking for an organized, ELEGANT, kind and talented group, call Camerata String Quartet!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Camerata String Quartet's reply:

Thanks so much for these kind words, Gyna! We loved playing for you and it was so wonderful to meet and work directly with you. CSQ
  • Nicole

Nicole Lee · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!

You can’t go wrong with Camerata Strings! They performed at my wedding this past June and did a phenomenal job! I highly recommend them for anyone interested in having a string quartet at their event. They’re flexible, responsive, extremely professional, and listening to them play will make you shed a tear. Worth every penny.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Camerata String Quartet's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review, Nicole! We have fond memories of your day on Monona Terrace. Best to you both...hope we see you again in the future! CSQ

Dallas · Married on 06/01/2019

September Wedding

Beautiful music, prompt and professional. I was very thankful to have Camerata Strings be a part of my wedding ceremony!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Camerata String Quartet's reply:

Thank you, Dallas! It was a really nice venue and a sunny day for both of you. We were happy to be part of your celebration... CSQ
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2019

Look No Further!

I wanted live music for our ceremony. I didn't want to use recorded music and worry about the walk down the aisle being timed and having an awkward artificial end, etc. Camerata was a great choice. They were extremely easy to work with. I appreciated how they were so quick to respond to each email and thorough with all my questions. I feel like some vendors don't actually read the entire email, but not the case with them. They followed up with me throughout the planning process. I planned my wedding myself and it was overwhelming. They were on top of it and made their part worry-free for me. I had two new songs that they had to learn and it was no problem at all. We did not have a rehearsal and since I was the bride I could not be there to greet them before the ceremony. We only communicated through email and I had to trust that they would set up and perform the songs as I hoped. And they did. The flower girl took an extra long but cute time to throw petals and they had to adapt and keep the song flowing, which was exactly the reason I wanted live music. I didn't have to worry about anything with Camerata. The planning was easy and the performance was great. Thank you, Camerata!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Camerata String Quartet's reply:

Thank you, Jessica! The weather cooperated, your friends and family were having so much fun and the flower girl was the cutest! We loved playing the music you selected and we're thrilled that you chose CSQ. Best to you both...

Tawny Stammen · Married on 04/20/2019

Our ceremony was the heart of the day

Everyone puts so much effort and planning into the reception but the ceremony truly is the heart of the day. We are so glad we went with the Camerata string quartet-they elevated the ceremony to a level I didn't even know possible! I will never forget the beautiful music and how it made me feel as I walked down the aisle. Before the wedding and during the planning process they were beyond excellent in responsiveness. I could always get ahold of them and that gave me peace of mind for the best day of my life.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Camerata String Quartet's reply:

Thanks, Tawny! It means a lot to us to know how special our music made you feel at your wedding. We loved playing for you and your family....best to you both! CSQ

Michael Place · Married on 12/31/2018

Absolutely perfect

My wife and I utilized this wonderful group for our wedding on 12/31/18. We could not have asked for a better group to play for our wedding. They were timely with their responses leading up to the event. The quality of their music was amazing. We also appreciated their kind and warm remarks after the ceremony had concluded. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a string quartet.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Camerata String Quartet's reply:

Happy New Year, Michael! And thanks for your kind words. Yours was a very stylish and sparking ceremony...so beautiful and so much fun! CSQ

Natalie · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing! Thank you!

Camerata Strings was AMAZING!!! I would recommend them in a heartbeat!! I was in contact with Leyla the entire planning process, and she was always so quick to respond and very on top of everything, which helped to ease my mind since we were planning our wedding from across the country. Camerata played the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour - they did an absolutely beautiful job! I received many compliments on the music. Camerata added elegance to our evening and we were so thankful to have them. If you are on fence, don't be! Book them, you won't regret it!! Thanks Camerata! :)

Sent on 12/27/2018

Camerata String Quartet's reply:

Thanks, Natalie! This review is AMAZING! Yours was such an elegant wedding with all the candles and the sparkling guests! We also loved playing for the many children in attendance. Best to you both as you begin married life! Happy New Year... CSQ

Stacy · Married on 12/02/2018

Camerata Winter Wedding

Camerata String Quartet exceeded our expectations! We were highly impressed with the Quartet's website. Camerata offers a very wide variety of music from classic to contemporary. From the start, Leyla was very professional and a joy to work with. She was extremely responsive to our emails and made communication a breeze.
    Camerata's music was the perfect complement to our elegant, romantic winter wedding. They played beautiful music for our ceremony, first dances and throughout dinner.
    Our guests raved about Camerata and we received so many compliments!
    Can't recommend enough!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Camerata String Quartet's reply:

Thank you, Stacy!! We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and were so honored to be part of your special day at The Edgewater. The Camerata String Quartet wishes you all the best as you begin married life. CSQ

Mario Otto · Married on 10/20/2018

Truly fantastic wedding string quartet

Outstanding string quartet! We were very pleased. Terrific, professional musicians. Stellar musical performance. They helped us plan the music well in advance to match the different parts of the wedding ceremony. The music provided a wonderful atmosphere at our wedding venue. An invaluable addition to create long-lasting wedding memories. Our highest recommendations!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Camerata String Quartet's reply:

Thank you, Mario! The Camerata String Quartet will certainly have long-lasting memories of your truly touching and beautiful wedding ceremony. We wish you much happiness! CSQ

Stephanie · Married on 08/25/2018

August 25, 2018. Over the Vines. Edgerton, WI

Thank you so much for making our ceremony so beautiful! We enjoyed the arrangements very much, as did our guests! Thank you for being so pleasant, professional and helpful. Our wedding was perfect. We hope you enjoyed the beauty of Over the Vines! With love, Stephanie & Tyler Lysne

Sent on 12/14/2018

Camerata String Quartet's reply:

Thanks for the lovely review, Stephanie and Tyler! We remember your wedding fondly...the venue was so beautiful on that sunny day. Thanks also for posting the photos. We wish you both the best! CSQ

Brynn · Married on 08/19/2018

The Camerata String Quartet was wonderful! My husband and I were blown away by how beautiful the music for our wedding ceremony was. Not only was the music incredible, but Leyla was a joy to work with. She was so helpful during the planning stages of the ceremony music and she worked well coordinating with our church music director. She understood our music vision and was incredibly professional in advocating for us when difficulties arose with the ceremony venue. Camerata Strings learned how to play an incredible version of "Rewrite the Stars" for our recessional song and it was one of the most special and personal touches of our wedding day! Thank you for sharing your beautiful music with us and being part of making our day perfect!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Camerata String Quartet's reply:

Thank you, Brynn! It was truly a special experience for us to be part of your wedding ceremony in that beautiful space. We wish you the best as you begin married life! Camerata String Quartet

Beth Ehlers · Married on 08/19/2018

Amazing Music Experience!

Camerata String Quartet provided gorgeous music for my daughter's Catholic Mass wedding in Madison. Leyla went out of her way to communicate with the church music director and my daughter as they worked through the music selection. Very professional! And extremely talented. The music was absolutely amazing!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Camerata String Quartet's reply:

Thank you, Beth! Brynn wrote us a wonderful review as well. The church was a beautiful space and we're so glad all the music worked out for your daughter and her husband. CSQ
  • Clay

Clay e Konnor · Married on 08/12/2018

Outstanding in every way.

Camerata played our wedding back in August and if there were a sixth star I'd leave it. These guys are consummate professionals. I am a professional musician myself so I am probably pickier than the average person. Camerata handled even very specific requests with the utmost professionalism. They will be a memorable part of your event. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Camerata String Quartet's reply:

Thank you, Clay! This is high praise indeed....AND you know how much we enjoyed playing for your ceremony and reception! Thanks again for choosing the Camerata String Quartet! CSQ

Molly · Married on 07/28/2018

The Camerata String Quartet made our wedding ceremony perfect! Their music is so beautiful and it is amazing to see and hear how much care and thought is put into each note that they play. I have known some of the quartet members for many years and can attest to their professionalism and dedication to making each performance personalized and special. I would absolutely trust this group to play at my wedding again, and would recommend hiring this group if you want to be assured that they will create an incredibly special atmosphere to be remembered for many years to come.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Camerata String Quartet's reply:

Thank you, Molly! This is a lovely testimonial and we absolutely loved playing for both of you! Best to you as you begin married life. CSQ

Katherine · Married on 06/23/2018

Wonderful experience

Camerata String Quartet was the most special touch to our wedding day. They played beautifully, and we got so many positive comments. They were wonderful to work with before the wedding day as well. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Camerata String Quartet's reply:

Thank you, Katherine! We remember your wedding fondly...the elegance, wonderful families, and great music choices. Thank you for choosing the Camerata String Quartet! CSQ

Lauren Hafner Sheehan · Married on 06/16/2018

Beautiful and Professional

I first heard Camerata String Quartet at my friend's wedding and I knew I needed them at mine. They were just as wonderful at my wedding and were so easy to communicate with. They are truly a steal!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Camerata String Quartet's reply:

Thanks, Lauren! It was a fun day and the atmosphere in the outdoor home venue was so festive and friendly. It was great to meet both of you! Much happiness to you! CSQ

Lori · Married on 05/19/2018

This is a group of true professionals. From start to finish, they were most accommodating and easy to work with. They helped with music selection and even learned a new song that we loved, "I CHOOSE YOU". There was absolutely nothing more I could have asked or expected from them. Of all the money we spent on the wedding, this was without a doubt our wisest spend. I recommend them for any occasion, any time, anywhere. Fondly, Lori DeLeeuw

Sent on 06/12/2018

Camerata String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much, Lori! It was great to meet you and we really enjoyed playing for your daughter's wedding and also was impressed with the message and feeling that day. Our best to you, Camerata String Quartet.

Mitzi · Married on 09/23/2017

Think of Camerata String Quartet (CSQ) and think of sweet harmonic melodies that stir the heart and soul to its foundation providing memories that last a life time. This is the music that is a must have for any wedding; one where the music moves you to remembrance of that special, magical time.

We were extremely fortunate to have CSQ play for our daughter’s September wedding at the Lake Windsor Country Club. In addition to playing for the ceremony, they played during the hors d'oeuvres too.

We were likely one of the most demanding customers CSQ ever worked with because not only did we request hours of specifically selected music to be played, but we worked with Leyla, manager and violinist of CSQ, discussing which instruments were to be played and when. Additionally, in some instances, the music had to be written, not purchased, and then arranged for the various instruments. Leyla and CSQ not only surpassed these high requirements but Leyla was always a pleasure to work with. Her musical acumen and talent provided deep insight into compositions, producing angelically euphonious moments that pinnacled this once in a life time event.

We highly, highly recommend CSQ for your special occasion. Your expectations too will be surpassed.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Dear Mitzi and Russ:
    Thank you for this wonderfully rich review. We were delighted to have the opportunity to use our knowledge and skills to help you personalize the music for your wedding ceremony. This is a goal of ours for every wedding and special event in which we are involved. CSQ was so happy to be part of your special day and value the kind, appreciative response.

Danica · Married on 09/02/2017

The Camerata String Quartet was AMAZING. Their website was easy to navigate through and their business manager and violinist, Leyla, was great to work with. Leyla and the group played a special arrangement that we requested for the processional. Everything was mapped-out prior to the wedding day using forms that the quartet developed, which gave me confidence that we were all on the same page. They were on-time and delivered everything that they promised the day of our wedding. They played beautifully! I am so grateful to this talented group of musicians. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Camerata String Quartet's reply:

Thanks, Danica! It was so great to meet you both and yours was a lovely ceremony! From the colorful dresses and flowers to the music choices, it was a wonderful day.

Abby · Married on 08/27/2017

I highly recommend the Camerata Strings! Working with Leyla to book, plan, and execute our wedding ceremony music was a breeze! She was quick to respond to emails and flexible with our requests. Very professional day of and we had so many compliments from our guests! They truly elevated our wedding ceremony! Beautiful!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Camerata String Quartet's reply:

Thanks, Abby! What fun to play on campus and in such an elegant setting! Best to you both.

sally · Married on 08/12/2017

We have nothing but positive things to say about the Camerata String Quartet. They were on time, professional and even tho one of the muscians had a family member who had emergency surgery the week of the wedding, arrangements were easily made for a talented replacements and everything went beautifully. They truly enhanced Elyse and Ryan's day a lot! Our singer said she felt so fortunate to have been accompanied by such beautiful music. Thank you!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Camerata String Quartet's reply:

Thanks, Sally! The quartet was sincerely touched by the singing and family atmosphere for the ceremony!

Julia · Married on 07/22/2017

Camerata strings was an absolute joy to work with! They are incredible musicians and very easy to work with. Our ceremony music was lovely, and brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for such a wonderful job! We couldn't recommend them more highly!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Camerata String Quartet's reply:

Thanks, Julia! Outdoor weddings are often the most beautiful and yours was no exception.

Riley · Married on 05/20/2017

Camerata helped set an incredible intimate mood for our wedding and reception. They have a great music selection of modern and classics and were able to learn a special song to us for the professional. Leyla was very accommodating and easy to work with. We would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/28/2017

Camerata String Quartet's reply:

Thanks, Riley! We're so glad you were happy with our work and the mix of styles was really wonderful. Best to you both!