Camera Kidd Reviews

Camera Kidd 5
Camera Kidd 6

Kevin F Kayser · Getting married on 07/01/2020

High Quality and Value

We hired Rodney as the videographer for our wedding in January. He is prompt, very personable, and easy to work with. We aren’t typically the center of attention or on video, so we were worried about being very awkward or nervous. Luckily, Rodney made everything simple and kept us comfortable while we were on camera. The video he produced showed his passion and attention to detail.

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Christiansen · Married on 06/08/2019

Great overall videographer experience!

Rodney is a top notch videographer - professional, responsive, and skilled in his work!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Shana

Shana · Married on 05/26/2019

Camera Kidd is AMAZING!

We just got our video from Rodney, and I cried happy tears all the way through...twice. I thought that I would hate seeing myself on video, but Rodney made EVERYTHING look amazing!! The day of the wedding, he worked super well with our photographer, showed up earlier than planned to make sure he got everything he needed, and was super easy to work with. He made us feel really relaxed and natural, and our video definitely reflects that. HIRE HIM! I PROMISE you that the investment is completely worth every penny.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Y

Yasmeen · Married on 05/25/2019

Creative and detail-oriented wedding videographer!

Rodney was able to capture our story so well in our highlight reel. His video transports us back to our day and we can't stop watching it! He sees the beauty in the details and focused on the aspects that we said were most important to us! We would highly recommend hiring Rodney as your wedding videographer!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Kathleen · Married on 12/31/2018

Best Decision Ever!

Rodney was by far the best vendor we had for our wedding and I could not be happier that we hired him! Booking him was super easy and convenient, and his communication with us leading up to our wedding made me feel so confident that he knew exactly what I wanted for our wedding video and would deliver. He never added to my stress during the planning process and in fact, gave me some great suggestions (like doing a first look with my dad) that I was so happy we included.
    The day of the wedding, Rodney was the best because he was so calm and never added to my stress or made me even have to remind him of anything! He was also assertive enough to direct all of us in order to get all of the material and sound clips that he knew were so important to me!

The actual wedding video he sent us was BEYOND INCREDIBLE!! I have received nonstop compliments on it from people in real life and online-even people I haven't spoken to in over 10+ years have reached out to me to tell me how our wedding video made them cry and was the most beautiful wedding video they've ever seen! I knew I wanted to hire a videographer to remember our day, but my then fiancee did not think it was necessary. He agreed because he knew it was important to me but still didn't think we needed it. After he met Rodney and then saw his video of our wedding, he agreed that hiring a videographer was so worth it! Another amazing thing with Rodney is he sent us an external hard drive with all of our raw footage from the wedding! Our edited video he created will always be my favorite, but it's so nice to know that I have the entire day to look back on when I want to!

tl;dr Rodney was the most amazing vendor for our wedding and his work was perfection. You will not regret having a video to rewatch when the night flies by! HIRE HIM!!

Sent on 04/06/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Phelps · Married on 11/17/2018

Exceptional

Rodney was such a great asset to our day!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

Rodney is such a dream to work with. Throughout the planning process, he was available for questions if we had them. He was very easy going but also on top of his game. He provided us with a whole day of shooting; perfectly capturing all the moments of the day! Rodney is so personable and blends right in with your team on the big day making things run smoothly. When we received our final highlight video, my husband and I were both blown away. Rodney did an outstanding job capturing the day, including creating the video to the feel of the day. We could not be more thankful to have found a better person to video our wedding!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

Rodney was awesome to work with! Very professional, extremely nice, and he has quite the eye!! We felt bad that we had to change plans around on him, but he handled the changes as well as working with our photographer extremely well! Would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Jesse · Married on 04/28/2018

Awesome to work with with great final product

Sent on 05/30/2018

Elise · Married on 04/21/2018

We can't recommend Rodney enough!! His ability to be all over the place on our wedding day was pretty impressive, and it seriously paid off. Watching our video for the first time gave me chills - his expert editing captured our story and day so well that it felt like a mini-movie. I can't count how many people have told me our video has made them cry, too! Rodney really is a talented guy and class act, and we'd recommend him for any videography needs.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Jillian · Married on 01/13/2018

Hiring Rodney was one of the best decisions we made! We absolutely love our video. It captures everything and so much more! There was clearly so much thought put behind each part of our video. I promise you will not regret hiring him. I was nervous about capturing some of the more emotional moments (reading my grooms letter out loud). He let me take my time and was so respectful and professional during each of those moments. It is amazing to look back and see all the fun memories! Thank you Rodney!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Jim · Married on 12/02/2017

Rodney was absolutely amazing on our wedding day. He was efficient and knew all of the shots he needed. He kindly directed us to get the necessary shots while also remaining out of the photographers way. They both worked well together! Rodney created an absolutely BEAUTIFUL highlight video that will always help us remember the joy and love of our wedding. We can't thank him enough! If you need a videographer, Rodney is your guy!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Diane · Married on 11/04/2017

We hired Camera Kidd to vido tape our wedding and were beyond pleased. His attention to detail was incredible. We are looking to working with him again. ❤

Sent on 01/21/2018

Chelsea · Married on 10/20/2017

Please book this guy!! He was so helpful through the whole process and truly made the whole day flow so seamlessly. He guided us through the day so we knew where we needed to be and when. So friendly and professional! We got our highlight video shortly after the wedding and everyone cried watching it haha I swear!! I can’t say enough great things about Rodney, go on his site and see for yourself!! Thank you Rodney you made our day so so incredible thank you for capturing the best day of my life and allowing us to constantly relive it!!!!! Michael and Chelsea Lewis 10-20-2017 ❤️

Sent on 12/01/2017

Art · Married on 09/24/2017

“Very affordable for the amazing work that he does. Take a look at his videos and for sure go for the Drone shots worth every penny. These moments we will never get back but thanks to him they are frozen in time.”

Sent on 11/01/2017

Melissa · Married on 08/31/2017

Rodney did an amazing job photographing our wedding day. He truly is the best of the best! He holds himself to a high level of professionalism while making the couple feel comfortable and have fun! He made sure to communicate with us, and offer creative photo suggestions, which was helpful considering we are not the most creative people! Highly recommended! :)

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Camera Kidd 7
    Camera Kidd 8
    Camera Kidd 9
    Camera Kidd 10
    Camera Kidd 11
    Camera Kidd 12

Vince · Married on 08/25/2017

I just got done watching my highlight video for the hundredth time. Rodney was hired two weeks before our wedding and once he agreed to work with us he got right to it. He demonstrated his professionalism through helping us with the steps of our itinerary and bringing up creative ideas from past weddings he shot. Rodney was also there for us day in and day out if we had any questions pertaining to the big day. He took a lot of stress off of us by being very punctual and discrete when shooting us throughout the day. He did have a very creative and artistic style of placing us in various settings and lighting. The video alone shows how much talent he truly has when it comes to producing such a memorable part of our lives. I would definitely recommend Rodney Kidd to my friends and family if they are in need of a videographer. We are extremely happy with what Rodney created for us and are excited to show it off to our friends and family.

https://youtu.be/tM6BfP5XMSs Watch for yourself and see how awesome and talented he truly is.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Kim · Married on 07/15/2017

We are SO happy we hired Camera Kidd to tape our Daughters Wedding! The highlight video is absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/08/2017

Did an amazing job capturing our day! We decided to hire a videographer last minute and so glad we did. He does amazing work and is very accommodating.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/10/2017

We absolutely loved working with Rodney, and LOVED the final product! He was so easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding, SO respectful on the day of (really blending in, not being demanding but getting all the right shots), and we thought he did a beautiful job of editing and putting together a really wonderful video. I can't say enough good things about him!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Kasey · Married on 05/27/2017

Are you stressed out about wedding planning? Done hours of research on pintrest, gone to bridal shows, bought magazines?

Well so had I and I'm telling you to look no further for your videographer!! Camera Kidd LLC is AMAZING!!!

The quality and time our videographer Rodney put into his work is second to none. Working with him on our wedding day was fun, stress-free, and professional. He does an excellent job of catching beautiful moments and doesn't make it feel out of place or rehearsed. He worked excellently with our photographer and went above and beyond to be helpful!

We just recently received our wedding video and it's PERFECT! Better than we even imagined! It's brought everyone to tears and words guests have repeatedly used to describe it are "blown away!" "perfect!" "best wedding video ever!" "speechless!"

Don't miss out of this! Don't wait! If wedding budget is an issue, I would recommend cuttting from somewhere else to make sure you have this video for your perfect memories! Those flowers etc. are not going to last forever like this will!

To my new husband and I this is the best wedding gift we could've ever asked for, we LOVE IT!!! It truly reflects our relationship, our wedding, and our love!

Thanks again Camera Kidd LLC!!!

We'll definitely be using you for other events and recommending you to friends!

-Kasey & Mitch

Sent on 06/16/2017

Kourtney · Married on 05/19/2017

He was incredible! He did an awesome job capturing all of the details from our big day. He was very helpful and fun. It was very cool, he had us give him other people's numbers to contact of the wedding day so that my husband and I weren't stressed. I appreciated him being willing to travel to us which was over 2 hours from his home. The whole experience was so worth it and I love my video can't wait to show my future babies one day.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/13/2017

Rodney was great to work with. He is very professional and organized, and made sure to talk to us and figure out what aspects of the day were the most important to us, and was able to capture and highlight those moments. The quality of work Rodney does, as well as how quickly he gets you the final product is impeccable. My husband and I were both a bit nervous about being on camera, but Rodney made us both very comfortable and he was very accommodating. We are so happy we decided to hire a videographer, and I would highly recommend Rodney to anyone. We found him randomly through thumbtack, and it's always a bit nerve wrecking hiring a stranger, but we were able to talk over the phone beforehand and the day of he was very easy to get along with. He was even considerate to not "bother the bride" the day of and asked for a phone number of someone else he could contact if he had questions. He uses a drone along with regular video equipment, which I think is a nice touch to any video. You know you picked the right videographer when you can't stop watching the video! We would recommend Rodney to anyone and everyone -- 100%.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Katie · Married on 04/22/2017

My husband and I are in awe of the video that Rodney put together of our wedding day!! He truly captured the vision, joy, and love that we felt on the day of our wedding which is incredible. On top of the work that he puts out, Rodney is nothing but class and was truly our favorite vendor to work alongside that day. Prior to the day of, he was easy to get in contact with and asked all the right questions when we weren't sure what to ask in order to make sure we were all on the same page.

Prior to hiring Rodney, we weren't sure if it was in our budget to hire a videographer and my husband was hesitant about seeing himself on video. After seeing the tears in his eyes when watching the video for the first time (on our honeymoon within 1 week after the wedding!) I knew he agreed that it was 100% "worth it." The first words out of his mouth after watching were "oh my, I never believed we would have one of 'those' videos," as in the wedding videos that make the tears roll and make your heart happy. We HIGHLY recommend Rodney to anyone considering as he has gone above and beyond our expectations!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Chelsea · Married on 02/04/2017

CameraKidd is seriously talented. I wasn't sure that we needed a videographer, especially with all the other wedding expenses, but now we are SO glad that we did. Worth every single penny. Rodney was there the whole day, from getting ready to well into the evening, and caught all the most important parts of the day. The highlight video is incredible and he captured us perfectly. You can tell he takes pride in his work and wants to give his clients something special to treasure. CameraKidd far exceeded our expectations and we could not be more pleased. Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 03/18/2017