47 Reviews for Camera 2 Productions

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
High-Def Video (1)
Raw Footage (1)
47 Camera 2 Productions Reviews

Sandy and her partner did a wonderful capturing everything EXACTLY how we were hoping for! They matched the music from our ceremony perfectly, and covered every highlight! Not only are we so proud of our 30 minute film, it was also great to work with a vendor who was very responsive, had fair prices, and gave the completed film back in a month!! We cannot wait to watch this every year!

Profile Picture Candace, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Quality of service is just exceptional...I'm impressed with the execution of my vision. The dynamic duo brought every emotion and celebration to life in print. Thank you! The responsiveness was immediate, I literally started to receive teasers three days after the wedding! My sister couldn't believe it! I am so impressed with Camera 2 Productions that I will use them again for family portraits and maybe boudoir!

Profile Picture Tangela, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Where to start...our Camera 2 Productions wedding photographers were absolutely wonderful! I've known Sandy professionally and personally for over 10 years and she has a fantastic eye for photography and she knows people. Sandy chose the location for our first look pictures and they were spot on perfect. She's a natural to shoot weddings because she knows how to perfectly capture the personalities of the bride and groom. Throughout the planning process, we met with her a few times to talk about the shot list and to scout locations around our venue. Our ceremony and wedding were both at the Filter Building at White Rock Lake, in Dallas, TX and Camera 2 Productions took the most amazing photos of our guests while capitalizing on the ambiance of the venue. I can't say enough about how perfect our wedding day was and what a wonderful job Sandy and her team did to make it so. Hands down, best photographers I know!

Profile Picture Terri, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Cannot thank Camera 2 Productions enough! The wedding video was SO beautiful! So many moments at the wedding I had missed, and I got to enjoy them through the video. They were always staying out of the way, but got all of the important moments!

Profile Picture Jordan, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Camera 2 Productions were great to work at my daughters wedding. The video was wonderful!

Profile Picture Barbie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Sandy and Colin did a great job!! They were very helpful and listened to what was important to us. They didn’t assume anything! The engagement pictures gave us so many great pictures to choose from for our save the dates! They did a great and gave us the best forever memories! We highly recommend them for their professionalism, quality of service, responsiveness and for the quality of their work!! Best decision to have them capture our day!!

Profile Picture Janie, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

When we were on the hunt for a wedding videographer, our wedding coordinator recommended Camera 2 Production. During our initial phone call, Sandy took the time to understand what we envisioned for our video (we specifically wanted the use of drone footage). We ended up hiring Camera 2 Production that day and didn't regret it! Both Sandy and Colin were a joy to work with. We loved how they really allowed us to be a part of the process to make our short and long video versions perfect! Their professionalism was unmatched, they were quick to reply to emails before and after our big day, and they brought our vision to life. Thanks again, Sandy and Colin!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They did such a great job! We really loved how they captured the moment! It was worth the money, and we can't wait to show our kids one day!

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Storytelling, DVD, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day

very good customer service!!!!

Profile Picture User7521467, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Sandy and Collin with Camera 2 Productions did a wonderful job- I was so happy with my videos (highlights and full ceremony)- they really listened to what was important to me and were very understanding on the big day when I had the occasional diva moment!! I'm so happy we used them to commemorate our big day!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

At one point, my now husband and I were considering saving money and skipping videography services, Thank GOD we didn't!!! Camera 2 Productions were the absolutely best! Worth every penny!! They caught every perfect moment of the day and the final results are beyond perfect!! C2P took the time to get to know us and our style/preferences to create a product that truly reflected us. LOVE THEM!

Profile Picture Kim, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

These guys were awesome! My main reason for wanting video of our wedding is because I sang to my groom prior to coming down the aisle. They did an amazing job of capturing this moment. My only disappointment is that they did not catch his face or reaction to me singing (it was a surprise to him), but I know it's because they wanted to make sure and capture the singing.
Overall, they captured the best moments of our special evening and did a great job of piecing them all together in our final video. Additionally, Collin was extremely accommodating to all of my requests and changes prior to sending our final video into production.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

After contacting Camera2Productions, I discovered one of the owners (Colin) was an old friend of ours, so we very much wanted he and Sandy to film our daughter's wedding. We have so enjoyed watching the highlights video again and again along with the full-length video. So many things I would have missed had we not seen them on the video. What a great keepsake to have! If you have to cut something from your budget, don't let it be the videographer. It's a living memory that will last a lifetime! Thank you Colin & Sandy!

Profile Picture Sandy, 7/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I was really debating whether or not I wanted to spend the money for a videographer. My husband wanted whatever I wanted, but he obviously didn't want to spend a fortune either. I've heard horror stories of people who spend thousands of dollars for a crappy, blurry video. And then I met Sandy. It was like fate. I met her at my hair salon and she gave me her card. I looked up her videos, which were beautiful, and she was actually in our budget. Camera2Productions gave us a great fifteen minute highlight video, as well as a full length feature! And it is beautiful, classy and so fun to watch! Not only that, but they had a special going on for an extra photo shoot, and they were really flexible to work with is to give us what we wanted. I am so happy and glad to have worked with Camera 2 Productions!

Profile Picture Allie, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Absolutely wonderful!! Not a single bad thing to say. The short and full length video was amazing! Sandy is so professional, on time and very reasonably priced! I would recommend her over and over again to everyone!!

Profile Picture Carleigh, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

There are not enough words to describe how pleased we are with the work of Camera 2 Productions.

As the mother of the bride, I was tasked with finding the perfect company to capture the most important day of the bride and groom's life. I researched many companies and viewed countless videos. Not only did Camera 2 Productions' work stand above and beyond the rest, but I was floored with the extremely reasonable wedding packages that were offered.

From my very first contact with Sandy, I knew we had made the right decision. Sandy's main concern was to make sure she captured the perfect memories for the couple and their families. Sandy was always quick to answer any questions we might have and always kept us in the loop.

Honestly, the actual wedding day went by so quickly that the next morning it seemed like a complete blur. You can only imagine my excitement when we received the highlight video and I was able to actually take in the day and enjoy it all over again. The video was phenomenal! We can't wait to view the finished full length video.

To anyone out there looking for a videographer, I can't recommend Camera 2 Productions enough!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Sandy and Colin are wonderful to work with! We hired them for both our kid's 2014 weddings. Very professional and great to work with.

Profile Picture T, 10/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Fantastic company! Easy to work with and will provide you with a product that you will love at an affordable price.

Profile Picture Kimberley, 10/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They were wonderful. We have all the memories of that awesome day with everyone in the video as well. This was worth every single penny to me & family. We will cherish it forever.

Profile Picture Tara, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I would definitely recommend Camera 2 Productions. They are very polite, compassionate, and professional. From the moment I contacted the vendor, I received great customer service, and all of my questions and concerns were reassured. They were able to accommodate with our schedule and willing to meet with my husband and I for consultations. They wanted to be involved and viewed the location of the wedding and reception, to be prepared for our big day and made sure their equipment and lighting would be sufficient for the video.

At first my husband and I were not going to have a videographer, but we are sure glad we changed our minds. We figured a photographer would be good enough. The value and quality of the video was well worth the investment for a very reasonable cost. Our wedding video captured every emotion, and special detailed memories that a simple photograph could not do.

We especially liked how willing and accommodating the editing process went. We were able to give feedback add special request and personalize our video. This vendor went way out and beyond to help us find specific songs we requested and never once was rude if we needed something changed. They pride themselves in satisfying their customers.

Hands down, Camera 2 Productions are very talented and skilled in their service. My husband and I definitely would recommend them to other couples. I cry every time I view the video and cannot wait to share it with our children in the future. It is a wonderful memory to have a video to relive our wedding day on film.

Profile Picture Shatera, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Camara 2 Productions did a fantastic job capturing all of our moments while in the beautiful Mexican Rivera Maya! They were awesome to work with and we love that we choose to have them capture the weekend! Now we can relive the weekend through their lens!
Thank you for everything!!!

Profile Picture Laurel, 2/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Initially our wedding was scheduled for August 17, 2013 but due some circumstances we had to move our wedding it to Dec. 21, 2013. And when I contacted the videographer that we paid already, we were told that he doesn't have any availability for December and couldn't refund any of our payments. So I had to start back from square one. One day while staying up late searching for a videographer, I stumbled on camera2productions website. So I watched a few videos, and then looked at their pricing. I was amazed to see that they were offering great packages. After looking through, I decided on a package that was a perfect fit for our budget. I was so impressed with the level of professionalism, when I contacted Sandy, she worked with me. On the day of my wedding, they arrived on time, captured some great moments and I must I love love the wedding highlight video that they put together for us. Our family and friends are still talking about, and we've received so many amazing comments. If you're looking for budget friendly videographer, camera2productions is the one. They are friendly, professional, and offer great prices. Thank you Sandy and your team for capturing unforgettable moments during our wedding.

Profile Picture Carol, 12/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I have watched our wedding video a million times. Sandy and Collin are a terrific team, and we couldn't be more pleased with who we hired to share this day with us.

Thanks guys,

Jodi and Reggie.

Profile Picture Jodi, 10/25/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

This team awesome they captured every moment I could remember plus a million more. My video over exceeded my expectations. I am overjoyed that I was able to work with camera 2 productions this was a lifetime experience that I am so happy I didn't miss. Videography is a Wedding must! This company was very professional and a joy to work with. Thanks so much for sharing our day!

Profile Picture Raushanah, 9/15/13, 2 Reviews