Camera 2 Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Bonnie
    Bonnie M. Married on 09/18/2021

Incredible video and photos

Our wedding was September 18th 2021. I had a vision of the video and photos that I wanted for our special day. I had interviewed at least 8 other teams for photos and videos, but no one listened to my requests like Sandy with Camera 2. She listened and they delivered exactly as promised. The video is exceptional and the photos were beautiful and creative. Sandy and Collin captured our day!! A million thanks!!!
    Dominic M. Married on 03/11/2019

Fantastic Experience

Sandy Mozur of Camera 2 Productions made the photography portion of our wedding so simple and easy! She was punctually, communicative and easy to work with. I cannot recommend her enough! Thanks Sandy!

Camera 2 Productions's reply:

Thank you, Dominic! It was a pleasure capturing this very special day for you and Shuai! Wishing you all the best and all the joy and love in the world.
    Jennifer W. Married on 01/12/2019

Gorgeous Images and a Fabulous Experience

Choosing Sandy as our photographer for my son’s wedding was the best decision we could have possibly made. Not only is she a talented photographer who gave us beautiful images, she also is an absolute pleasure with whom to work. Weddings can be very stressful, so it was such a relief to have a photographer who REDUCED our stress. I highly recommend Sandy Mozur and Camera 2 Productions.

Camera 2 Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Jennifer! It was a pleasure photographing this very happy occasion :) Wishing Jake and Kayla a lifetime of love and happiness. Sandy
    Erica S. Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing, artistic rendition of our special day!

Camera 2 Productions was AWESOME!!! I wanted a unique, authentic chronicle of our wedding and Sandy did NOT disappoint! We are so happy that we have this amazing memory forever!
    Marcie Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful and Professional

I highly recommend hiring Camera 2 Productions for your photography and videography for your next event. They were easy to work with and make you feel comfortable. They provided prompt response and a quick turn on the pictures. I am thankful I chose a videographer for my wedding as this will provide a lifetime of memories they were able to capture. They did a wonderful job through the entire process. I am pleased with all the pictures and video, as a few pictures are already hanging on our wall!
  • Jay
    Jay Married on 10/06/2018

Camera 2 Productions

Sandy and Colin did a wonderful job shooting both video and stills for our daughter's wedding. They were unobtrusive while capturing these moments of time. Post wedding they communicated and quickly gave us pictures for Facebook. We now enjoy the hundreds of stills and both a short and long video of the wedding.
    Candace Married on 05/19/2018
    Sandy and her partner did a wonderful capturing everything EXACTLY how we were hoping for! They matched the music from our ceremony perfectly, and covered every highlight! Not only are we so proud of our 30 minute film, it was also great to work with a vendor who was very responsive, had fair prices, and gave the completed film back in a month!! We cannot wait to watch this every year!

Camera 2 Productions's reply:

Thank you, Candace! It was our pleasure to create your wedding movie and we are thrilled that you like it. We wish you and Michael many years of happiness!
    Tangela Married on 04/28/2018
    Quality of service is just exceptional...I'm impressed with the execution of my vision. The dynamic duo brought every emotion and celebration to life in print. Thank you! The responsiveness was immediate, I literally started to receive teasers three days after the wedding! My sister couldn't believe it! I am so impressed with Camera 2 Productions that I will use them again for family portraits and maybe boudoir!

Camera 2 Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, Tangela! We loved capturing your beautiful, perfect and magical wedding. You are blessed with an amazing family and wonderful friends. We could not be happier for you and Jim! xxoo
    Julie Married on 04/17/2018

Amazing work

Sandy and Colin were AMAZING to work with! We love our Wedding video and the quality is just amazing! We are so happy we have video to look back on because the wedding day flies by so quick! Thank you so much for all your hard work! TRULY happy with how everything turned out :)

Camera 2 Productions's reply:

Thank you, Julie and Michael! It was our pleasure and honor to capture your wedding. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness. Sandy and Colin
  • Terri
    Terri Married on 11/10/2017
    Where to start...our Camera 2 Productions wedding photographers were absolutely wonderful! I've known Sandy professionally and personally for over 10 years and she has a fantastic eye for photography and she knows people. Sandy chose the location for our first look pictures and they were spot on perfect. She's a natural to shoot weddings because she knows how to perfectly capture the personalities of the bride and groom. Throughout the planning process, we met with her a few times to talk about the shot list and to scout locations around our venue. Our ceremony and wedding were both at the Filter Building at White Rock Lake, in Dallas, TX and Camera 2 Productions took the most amazing photos of our guests while capitalizing on the ambiance of the venue. I can't say enough about how perfect our wedding day was and what a wonderful job Sandy and her team did to make it so. Hands down, best photographers I know!

Camera 2 Productions's reply:

Oh, Terri, we are so thrilled you and Patrick are happy with your photos!! Wish we could do it all again, it was such a wonderful experience. Love you guys <3
    Jordan Married on 09/23/2017
    Cannot thank Camera 2 Productions enough! The wedding video was SO beautiful! So many moments at the wedding I had missed, and I got to enjoy them through the video. They were always staying out of the way, but got all of the important moments!
    Barbie Married on 09/23/2017
    Camera 2 Productions were great to work at my daughters wedding. The video was wonderful!
    Janie Married on 09/22/2017
    Sandy and Colin did a great job!! They were very helpful and listened to what was important to us. They didn’t assume anything! The engagement pictures gave us so many great pictures to choose from for our save the dates! They did a great and gave us the best forever memories! We highly recommend them for their professionalism, quality of service, responsiveness and for the quality of their work!! Best decision to have them capture our day!!

Camera 2 Productions's reply:

Janie, thank you! We are thrilled you and Corey are happy with your photos. We loved shooting and filming your wedding, there was so much love, joy and happiness. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness. Sandy and Colin
    Brittany Married on 09/02/2017
    When we were on the hunt for a wedding videographer, our wedding coordinator recommended Camera 2 Production. During our initial phone call, Sandy took the time to understand what we envisioned for our video (we specifically wanted the use of drone footage). We ended up hiring Camera 2 Production that day and didn't regret it! Both Sandy and Colin were a joy to work with. We loved how they really allowed us to be a part of the process to make our short and long video versions perfect! Their professionalism was unmatched, they were quick to reply to emails before and after our big day, and they brought our vision to life. Thanks again, Sandy and Colin!
    Brooke Married on 06/17/2017
    They did such a great job! We really loved how they captured the moment! It was worth the money, and we can't wait to show our kids one day!
    Sadas Married on 12/31/2016
    very good customer service!!!!
    Stephanie Married on 10/08/2016
    Sandy and Collin with Camera 2 Productions did a wonderful job- I was so happy with my videos (highlights and full ceremony)- they really listened to what was important to me and were very understanding on the big day when I had the occasional diva moment!! I'm so happy we used them to commemorate our big day!!
    Lisa Married on 07/23/2016
    I was VERY pleased with Camera2Productions. They did a great job of capturing my wedding ceremony and reception. At first I wasn't sure if videography was really necessary.... Let me tell you, it's the best decision I made! I was SO happy with the footage and it was WELL worth the money to have those memories! Another thing I liked was that the photographers and videographers work well and collaborate with one another. I would definitely recommend this group, as I did a lot of research prior to choosing and I am very picky!! They are easy to work with, friendly, and professional! :)
    Melissa Married on 07/09/2016
    These guys were awesome! My main reason for wanting video of our wedding is because I sang to my groom prior to coming down the aisle. They did an amazing job of capturing this moment. My only disappointment is that they did not catch his face or reaction to me singing (it was a surprise to him), but I know it's because they wanted to make sure and capture the singing.
    Overall, they captured the best moments of our special evening and did a great job of piecing them all together in our final video. Additionally, Collin was extremely accommodating to all of my requests and changes prior to sending our final video into production.
    Kim Married on 07/09/2016
    At one point, my now husband and I were considering saving money and skipping videography services, Thank GOD we didn't!!! Camera 2 Productions were the absolutely best! Worth every penny!! They caught every perfect moment of the day and the final results are beyond perfect!! C2P took the time to get to know us and our style/preferences to create a product that truly reflected us. LOVE THEM!
    Sandy Married on 07/10/2015
    After contacting Camera2Productions, I discovered one of the owners (Colin) was an old friend of ours, so we very much wanted he and Sandy to film our daughter's wedding. We have so enjoyed watching the highlights video again and again along with the full-length video. So many things I would have missed had we not seen them on the video. What a great keepsake to have! If you have to cut something from your budget, don't let it be the videographer. It's a living memory that will last a lifetime! Thank you Colin & Sandy!

Camera 2 Productions's reply:

Thank you, Sandy! We loved filming Shannon and Nick's wedding and are so happy you are able to relive all the special moments of the day!! Best wishes to all! Sandy and Colin
    Allie Married on 05/24/2015
    I was really debating whether or not I wanted to spend the money for a videographer. My husband wanted whatever I wanted, but he obviously didn't want to spend a fortune either. I've heard horror stories of people who spend thousands of dollars for a crappy, blurry video. And then I met Sandy. It was like fate. I met her at my hair salon and she gave me her card. I looked up her videos, which were beautiful, and she was actually in our budget. Camera2Productions gave us a great fifteen minute highlight video, as well as a full length feature! And it is beautiful, classy and so fun to watch! Not only that, but they had a special going on for an extra photo shoot, and they were really flexible to work with is to give us what we wanted. I am so happy and glad to have worked with Camera 2 Productions!

Camera 2 Productions's reply:

Thank you, Allie! We absolutely loved meeting and working with you and Rod. You are truly one of the nicest and most beautiful couples we've ever met!! Your wedding was simply perfect, and we are thrilled you like your videos. Best wishes always! Sandy & Colin
    Carleigh Married on 05/02/2015
    Absolutely wonderful!! Not a single bad thing to say. The short and full length video was amazing! Sandy is so professional, on time and very reasonably priced! I would recommend her over and over again to everyone!!

Camera 2 Productions's reply:

Thank you, Carleigh! We loved filming your wedding to Daniel. Everything was simply amazing and perfect! Sandy
    Kim Married on 04/11/2015
    There are not enough words to describe how pleased we are with the work of Camera 2 Productions.

As the mother of the bride, I was tasked with finding the perfect company to capture the most important day of the bride and groom's life. I researched many companies and viewed countless videos. Not only did Camera 2 Productions' work stand above and beyond the rest, but I was floored with the extremely reasonable wedding packages that were offered.

From my very first contact with Sandy, I knew we had made the right decision. Sandy's main concern was to make sure she captured the perfect memories for the couple and their families. Sandy was always quick to answer any questions we might have and always kept us in the loop.

Honestly, the actual wedding day went by so quickly that the next morning it seemed like a complete blur. You can only imagine my excitement when we received the highlight video and I was able to actually take in the day and enjoy it all over again. The video was phenomenal! We can't wait to view the finished full length video.

To anyone out there looking for a videographer, I can't recommend Camera 2 Productions enough!

Camera 2 Productions's reply:

Thank you, Kim! We truly appreciate you and your lovely daughter and new son-in-law! We loved filming this beautiful wedding and are just thrilled you all like the video. More to come! Sandy
  • User1563420 2+ years ago
    Sandy and Colin are wonderful to work with! We hired them for both our kid's 2014 weddings. Very professional and great to work with.

Camera 2 Productions's reply:

thank you so much for the kind review, Terrie! We loved shooting your son's wedding and can't wait for your daughter's.