Camelot Specialty Limos Reviews

267 | Farmingdale, NY

267 Reviews for Camelot Specialty Limos

Jacqueline Gallagher · Married on 08/15/2020

responsive and reasonable

although I have not picked a limo place yet - highly considering them because of their prompt response and likability - as well as their good prices.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Capecelatro · Married on 12/06/2019

Beyond perfect!

We hired Camelot for our wedding last weekend and I cannot thank them enough! Chris was on time (actually early) and super attentive! Despite a lot of traffic, he still managed to get our guests to our ceremony on time, and made sure my guests did not see us while being picked up from the hotel. Best possible price around too!! Thank you so much for keeping us and our guests safe while to and from our wedding!!!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Loren Weiss · Married on 11/21/2019

Professional

Arrived on time, very professional

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Jellene

Jellene · Married on 11/02/2019

Smooth ride ever

Thank you guys so much for helping to make the transport the easy and smooth
    As can be

Sent on 11/04/2019

Camelot Specialty Limos's reply:

You're very welcome, Jellene..thanks for the 5 stars !!

Wishing you & Francisco a really great marriage & lifelong happiness..
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/13/2019

Service was great, drivers were friendly and on time!

The entire experience with was above and beyond. They were amazing from start to end. The office staff helped with our timeline to make sure we had the perfect day. The drivers were on time and very friendly.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Camelot Specialty Limos's reply:

Hey Erin, so glad you had a great experience and thanks for the review !! We try our best to make sure each & every detail is covered, there are so many on the big day! Wishing you & Vinny all the best

• Paige

Paige · Married on 10/12/2019

Wide selection of buses, stellar customer service & professional drivers

The folks at Camelot were incredible to work with. We hired quite a bit of transportation and changed our schedule a few times. They were so kind and easy to work with. My husband and his groomsmen and my bridesmaids and I were both treated incredibly well. Each of our drivers were on time and so helpful with all our belongings. We also hired 2 shuttle buses and those drivers were incredible! Each bus arrived on time for our ceremony and were prompt with pick up that night. I highly recommend working with this company. They've got a wide range of vehicles and are very fair with prices.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Kim Goidell · Married on 10/05/2019

Great transportation service

On time, professional, responsive. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Camelot Specialty Limos's reply:

Thanks very much Kim. We appreciate your business, and very glad you enjoyed our services on your most important day !! Wishing you & Roy a lifetime of happiness.

Michael Ortega · Married on 09/21/2019

Fantastic Limo Service

I'd like to thank Camelot Specialty Limos for their superb limo services. The limo showed up on time and the driver was very courteous and helped everyone. Everything went perfectly! We highly recommend Camelot Specialty Limos!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Camelot Specialty Limos's reply:

Thanks, Michael. Glad you enjoyed our Chrysler Stretch ! Check it out on the video on our FB page, and on our website banner. That's your car !! Congratulations to you guys...

Annie · Married on 08/18/2019

Excellent service

Camelot provided me with the best price for a 2 hour minimum (I really only needed an hour). We used the 14 passenger limousine to take myself and my bridesmaids and my husband and his groomsmen to the venue from the hotel. The driver was prompt, extremely friendly and courteous, and drove safely. He even went and made sure my husband couldn’t see me getting out of the limo so I could hide for our first look.! I would highly recommend Camelot Limousines!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Camelot Specialty Limos's reply:

Hey Annie, thanks for the great review!! So happy you enjoyed your time with Eric. He's been a great driver for a long time !! Hoping you & Edwin have a long happy life together..

Kaitlin Raspen · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent!

The party bus driver for the bridal party was excellent. He even made sure everyone was in the church before I got off the bus. He also fixed my dress and made sure I was ready to walk down the aisle -- really above and beyond. Then the shuttles we used at the end of the night were also great; the driver was extremely accommodating. I would recommend Camelot limos to future brides.

Sent on 08/24/2019

Camelot Specialty Limos's reply:

Hi Kaitlin, we realize it's a big day ! THE BIGGEST !! So, we will always do our best to help in every way we can. We consider ourselves Event Planners who drive the Limos on the day-of..thank you for your kind review and we wish you & Ken all the best and a lifetime of love and happiness.
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 08/04/2019

Fantastic professional

Amazing kind and professional drivers. Could not ask for better service. We will recommend to all! Thank you for your reliable and perfect service. Your Rolls Royce was beautifully maintained and party bus were a blast!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Camelot Specialty Limos's reply:

Hi Jen, thank you so much for your kind review ! it was a great day and a beautiful wedding. Congratulations again, and we hope you guys have a lifetime of love and happiness !
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/14/2019

Great Experience!

We booked Camelot for our wedding day on 7/14/19 and are SO happy that we did! They made the planning process smooth which was appreciated. Getting to the venue on the wedding day, there were unexpected detours that had to be made due to road work and our driver stayed calm, cool and collected and still got us to the venue on time. All our vehicles for the day were on time and the Camelot staff was very professional. You will not be disappointed booking with them. Thanks, Camelot!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Camelot Specialty Limos's reply:

Hi Kristen, so happy you guys had a smooth day. While there are roadblocks from time to time, we tried to make sure your very special day wasn't affected. Thanks for your kind words, and we wish you guys a lifetime of love & happiness !
  • Alanna

Alanna · Married on 06/08/2019

Top notch service

All the vehicles we used were clean and drivers were professional and on time!!!! Superb service! Book them asap.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Camelot Specialty Limos's reply:

Thank you, Alanna ! We appreciate your great review. Hope you guys have had a great summer as husband & wife !

Rachel · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent Service

Booking with Camelot was so easy. They made it so easy to sort through our options. Our driver was very kind, and was on time for everything. The party bus was clean and in great condition. It was so much fun for our trip back from the venue to the hotel!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Camelot Specialty Limos's reply:

Rachel, thank you for your review. May weddings are so nice, and we're so glad your special day was all you wanted it to be. We love the party buses, too ! All our best and congratulations !!
  • Future Mrs. Antonelle

JoAnna · Married on 05/03/2019

Jo Anna and Derek Antonelle

Camelot was easily the best transportation company we have ever used and was an excellent choice for our wedding! From the party bus driver arriving early (not to mention the actual bus itself being so much fun with our bridal party) and getting us to everywhere we needed to be on time, to the 1957 Rolls Royce being an excellent touch that we are sure will look amazing in our photos. Thanks again to all our drivers at Camelot who made us not have to worry about transportation on our special day and we strongly recommend this company to everyone!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Lisa · Married on 03/23/2019

Great wedding experience

We had a great experience using Camelot for our wedding! We hired 3 vehicles, an antique car, a stretch limo, and a coach bus. Michelle was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process and on the day of our wedding everything was perfect! The drivers were all incredibly friendly and a pleasure be with on our special day. I spent the most time with the driver of the antique car - we chatted in the back room of the church while waiting for the ceremony to begin, he made sure the train of my dress was perfectly laid out before I walked down the aisle, and he even noticed the veteran's license plate on my dad's car in the driveway and went out of the way to thank him for his service - he could not have been a kinder person! We're happy we chose Camelot and would recommend them to anyone else.

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Balwina

Balwina Chitre · Married on 02/09/2019

on time, and very pleasing

these guys are on time and very clean. gave us a good impression and kept a smile on our face

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 12/07/2018

Amazing Service!!

We used Camelot for our recent 12/07 wedding and have nothing but amazing things to say about them!! We booked an Escalade limo for our bridal party as well as a 28-person party bus to transport guests to/from our hotel and reception. Both showed up on time with extremely courteous drivers and impeccable service. Our limo driver, Jonesy, was exceptionally sweet, fun, and awesome!! I had a pretty large dress and Jonesy was always there to help me in and out of the limo, and even helped to adjust my dress and veil as I got ready to walk down the aisle which I really appreciated. Our bridal party had such a fun ride to the reception thanks to Jonesy, and all our guests were so impressed with both vehicles and drivers and had nothing but positive things to say about the shuttle service. If you are looking to hire a trustworthy, reputable, affordable transportation company, Camelot is the way to go!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Gina Tornabene · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing, perfect!

Booked with Camelot because we went on a recommendation and they also gave us the best price. We needed a limo from each of our houses to Leonard’s and one car to the hotel after. Another company quoted us $1500! Camelot was under $900 and we booked with Nicole, she was very sweet and knowledgeable. The day of the wedding came and both limos were exactly on time. When the limo came to my house it was much bigger than the one we booked. Our driver, Josh, said he was closer so we got a free upgrade. He was very sweet and courteous. Got to Leonard’s safe and sound. My husband also got a free upgrade as well, also thankfully, arrived safe and sound. His driver was Jacque and our hotel drivers name is escaping me but he was very nice, professionally dressed and courteous. All the cars were clean and arrived safely.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Ashley Riccio · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing limo company

Ok so let me say what an amazing job Camelot limos did on my daughter and son in laws wedding! Everything was amazing. Couldn’t ask for a better company to use! Thank you again so much for your service. All the vehicle you supplied and drivers were amazing! Thank you Joe Palumbo for your time, effort and amazing hospitality!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2018

Great service!

Camelot was great! Booking was a breeze and our driver was friendly, professional, and on time. Even though we were running late, our driver made sure we got to the venue on time and were able to take pictures with the limo. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Kerri

Kerri · Married on 09/28/2018

super easy to work with

they were super easy to work with and i was very happy with the pricing that i was given, too!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

The best in the business

Super helpful, polite, very accommodating! Will definitely book them again in the future. They truly went above and beyond both during booking process as well as on our wedding day - driver even helped to carry my dress up the parish steps :)

Sent on 11/25/2018

Denise · Married on 08/31/2018

10/10 This limo picked up the groom and groomsmen from our house and dropped them at the church. The driver was great, the office staff was great too and easy to work with! They were on the more expensive side to use for all day compared to Sir Oliver.

Sent on 09/17/2018