Camelot Specialty Limos Reviews

Camelot Specialty Limos 3
Camelot Specialty Limos 4

Jacqueline Gallagher · Getting married on 08/15/2020

responsive and reasonable

although I have not picked a limo place yet - highly considering them because of their prompt response and likability - as well as their good prices.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 08/04/2019

Fantastic professional

Amazing kind and professional drivers. Could not ask for better service. We will recommend to all! Thank you for your reliable and perfect service. Your Rolls Royce was beautifully maintained and party bus were a blast!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Camelot Specialty Limos's reply:

Hi Jen, thank you so much for your kind review ! it was a great day and a beautiful wedding. Congratulations again, and we hope you guys have a lifetime of love and happiness !
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/14/2019

Great Experience!

We booked Camelot for our wedding day on 7/14/19 and are SO happy that we did! They made the planning process smooth which was appreciated. Getting to the venue on the wedding day, there were unexpected detours that had to be made due to road work and our driver stayed calm, cool and collected and still got us to the venue on time. All our vehicles for the day were on time and the Camelot staff was very professional. You will not be disappointed booking with them. Thanks, Camelot!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Camelot Specialty Limos's reply:

Hi Kristen, so happy you guys had a smooth day. While there are roadblocks from time to time, we tried to make sure your very special day wasn't affected. Thanks for your kind words, and we wish you guys a lifetime of love & happiness !
  • Alanna

Alanna · Married on 06/08/2019

Top notch service

All the vehicles we used were clean and drivers were professional and on time!!!! Superb service! Book them asap.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Camelot Specialty Limos's reply:

Thank you, Alanna ! We appreciate your great review. Hope you guys have had a great summer as husband & wife !

Rachel · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent Service

Booking with Camelot was so easy. They made it so easy to sort through our options. Our driver was very kind, and was on time for everything. The party bus was clean and in great condition. It was so much fun for our trip back from the venue to the hotel!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Camelot Specialty Limos's reply:

Rachel, thank you for your review. May weddings are so nice, and we're so glad your special day was all you wanted it to be. We love the party buses, too ! All our best and congratulations !!
  • Future Mrs. Antonelle

JoAnna · Married on 05/03/2019

Jo Anna and Derek Antonelle

Camelot was easily the best transportation company we have ever used and was an excellent choice for our wedding! From the party bus driver arriving early (not to mention the actual bus itself being so much fun with our bridal party) and getting us to everywhere we needed to be on time, to the 1957 Rolls Royce being an excellent touch that we are sure will look amazing in our photos. Thanks again to all our drivers at Camelot who made us not have to worry about transportation on our special day and we strongly recommend this company to everyone!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Lisa · Married on 03/23/2019

Great wedding experience

We had a great experience using Camelot for our wedding! We hired 3 vehicles, an antique car, a stretch limo, and a coach bus. Michelle was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process and on the day of our wedding everything was perfect! The drivers were all incredibly friendly and a pleasure be with on our special day. I spent the most time with the driver of the antique car - we chatted in the back room of the church while waiting for the ceremony to begin, he made sure the train of my dress was perfectly laid out before I walked down the aisle, and he even noticed the veteran's license plate on my dad's car in the driveway and went out of the way to thank him for his service - he could not have been a kinder person! We're happy we chose Camelot and would recommend them to anyone else.

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Balwina

Balwina Chitre · Married on 02/09/2019

on time, and very pleasing

these guys are on time and very clean. gave us a good impression and kept a smile on our face

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 12/07/2018

Amazing Service!!

We used Camelot for our recent 12/07 wedding and have nothing but amazing things to say about them!! We booked an Escalade limo for our bridal party as well as a 28-person party bus to transport guests to/from our hotel and reception. Both showed up on time with extremely courteous drivers and impeccable service. Our limo driver, Jonesy, was exceptionally sweet, fun, and awesome!! I had a pretty large dress and Jonesy was always there to help me in and out of the limo, and even helped to adjust my dress and veil as I got ready to walk down the aisle which I really appreciated. Our bridal party had such a fun ride to the reception thanks to Jonesy, and all our guests were so impressed with both vehicles and drivers and had nothing but positive things to say about the shuttle service. If you are looking to hire a trustworthy, reputable, affordable transportation company, Camelot is the way to go!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Gina Tornabene · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing, perfect!

Booked with Camelot because we went on a recommendation and they also gave us the best price. We needed a limo from each of our houses to Leonard’s and one car to the hotel after. Another company quoted us $1500! Camelot was under $900 and we booked with Nicole, she was very sweet and knowledgeable. The day of the wedding came and both limos were exactly on time. When the limo came to my house it was much bigger than the one we booked. Our driver, Josh, said he was closer so we got a free upgrade. He was very sweet and courteous. Got to Leonard’s safe and sound. My husband also got a free upgrade as well, also thankfully, arrived safe and sound. His driver was Jacque and our hotel drivers name is escaping me but he was very nice, professionally dressed and courteous. All the cars were clean and arrived safely.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Ashley Riccio · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing limo company

Ok so let me say what an amazing job Camelot limos did on my daughter and son in laws wedding! Everything was amazing. Couldn’t ask for a better company to use! Thank you again so much for your service. All the vehicle you supplied and drivers were amazing! Thank you Joe Palumbo for your time, effort and amazing hospitality!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Camelot Specialty Limos 5
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2018

Great service!

Camelot was great! Booking was a breeze and our driver was friendly, professional, and on time. Even though we were running late, our driver made sure we got to the venue on time and were able to take pictures with the limo. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Kerri

Kerri · Married on 09/28/2018

super easy to work with

they were super easy to work with and i was very happy with the pricing that i was given, too!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

The best in the business

Super helpful, polite, very accommodating! Will definitely book them again in the future. They truly went above and beyond both during booking process as well as on our wedding day - driver even helped to carry my dress up the parish steps :)

Sent on 11/25/2018

Denise · Married on 08/31/2018

10/10 This limo picked up the groom and groomsmen from our house and dropped them at the church. The driver was great, the office staff was great too and easy to work with! They were on the more expensive side to use for all day compared to Sir Oliver.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Alyssa · Married on 08/25/2018

I am beyond happy with my experience with Camelot limos for our 8/25/18 wedding. From our first meeting to the wedding day, every person I encountered exhibited the utmost professionalism. The staff at the office was extremely organized with every detail of our wedding day transportation. We had a stretch Infinity for the bridal party and a 1939 Cadillac as our antique car. Everyone was early the day of the wedding. Our antique driver was so nice and went above and beyond, even helping me with my dress before walking into church. He coordinated with the photographer to have a champagne toast in a small park where my husband and I took pictures by ourselves, which was so special to us. I highly recommend Camelot for wedding transportation!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I are very happy we chose Camelot for our wedding. The Rolls Royce and Party Bus were both on time (actually early!). The drivers were extremely friendly and professional. Throughout the planning process Camelot was very helpful and easy to work with.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2018

We booked Camelot on June 24, 2018 and we went with the 26 passenger party bus. The driver was amazing in helping the bride on and off the bus, in addition he even helped out at the church before she walked down the aisle. They were punctual, professional, and made our day exquisite. We are so happy we went with Camelot for our wedding day transportation. Camelot was able to provide us with multiple pick ups due to the church and venue being so close together, and we cannot say how amazing our driver was. We also booked a town car at the end of the night. In all, Camelot provided amazing service and we would absolutely use them again.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Angela · Married on 05/11/2018

Camelot was great to work with. They made the process so simple and easy and I knew I could count on them. The limo arrived on time and not only did the drive help with holding my bouquet as I got off, but he helped with the dress, and even showed me how to sit in my fit and flare dress! Very helpful since no one else had shown me that LOL. But in all seriousness he was very reliable, friendly, and made sure everyone was in the limo bus while driving safely to each site. I was glad I got to go in first for a consultation to look at the vehicles and they were honest and helped me come up with an effective reasonable transportation plan.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Alyssa · Married on 03/02/2018

Camelot Limos was absolutely wonderful and made our wedding a day we will never forget. Having a Nor-easter on your wedding day certainly isn't the best of news, but these guys made the best of a tough situation. While they could not send their antique Rolls Royce because of safety reasons, they sent a stunning substitute and we were still driven and care for in style. The drivers were incredibly caring and attentive and made sure that I stayed as dry as possible in my dress and cape. They truly took care of us and we cannot speak highly enough about them. Thank you for making our wedding day one we will never forget. We would gladly recommend them to everyone looking for the best.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Katelyn · Married on 02/24/2018

Our experience with Camelot was so easy and incredible. They listened to exactly what we wanted, suggested the right vehicle for our needs, and even offered us an upgrade the week of the wedding! We were thrilled by how amazing the limo drivers were too. We had Nelson and Andy, and not only did they get us where we needed to go, but they also did so much for the bridal party at the mass. They were absolutely essential to getting us down the aisle on time, in rhythm, and even helped with photos! I couldn't recommend them more.

Sent on 04/13/2018
    Camelot Specialty Limos 6
    Camelot Specialty Limos 7
    Camelot Specialty Limos 8

Camelot Specialty Limos's reply:

THANK YOU Always for allowing Camelot Specialty Limos, Inc. to be a part of your special day. Always our pleasure to earn and service your business. Congratulations!

Randi · Married on 11/05/2017

We used Camelot for our wedding on 11.5.17 and were very happy with their service. We rented the Mercedes Sprinter van for 3 hours before the wedding and 3 hours after and it was perfect! Really nice brand new vehicle, driver was very professional, and fit 12-14 people very comfortably. Dawn and Samantha were very helpful and We had no problems from beginning to end. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/13/2017

Camelot was fantastic! Our drivers morning of we’re on time and professional! Entire process from booking to day of was super smooth. It was a pleasure working with them and we would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/26/2017

Very happy with the service we recieved from Camelot, they were really responsive, punctual, polite, helpful and the bus' we rented were top quality. Couldn't have asked for anything more really!

Sent on 10/12/2017