Camelot Specialty Limos Reviews

Camelot Specialty Limos 3
Camelot Specialty Limos 4

Gina Tornabene · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing, perfect!

Booked with Camelot because we went on a recommendation and they also gave us the best price. We needed a limo from each of our houses to Leonard’s and one car to the hotel after. Another company quoted us $1500! Camelot was under $900 and we booked with Nicole, she was very sweet and knowledgeable. The day of the wedding came and both limos were exactly on time. When the limo came to my house it was much bigger than the one we booked. Our driver, Josh, said he was closer so we got a free upgrade. He was very sweet and courteous. Got to Leonard’s safe and sound. My husband also got a free upgrade as well, also thankfully, arrived safe and sound. His driver was Jacque and our hotel drivers name is escaping me but he was very nice, professionally dressed and courteous. All the cars were clean and arrived safely.

Ashley Riccio · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing limo company

Ok so let me say what an amazing job Camelot limos did on my daughter and son in laws wedding! Everything was amazing. Couldn’t ask for a better company to use! Thank you again so much for your service. All the vehicle you supplied and drivers were amazing! Thank you Joe Palumbo for your time, effort and amazing hospitality!

Camelot Specialty Limos 5
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2018

Great service!

Camelot was great! Booking was a breeze and our driver was friendly, professional, and on time. Even though we were running late, our driver made sure we got to the venue on time and were able to take pictures with the limo. Highly recommend!

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

The best in the business

Super helpful, polite, very accommodating! Will definitely book them again in the future. They truly went above and beyond both during booking process as well as on our wedding day - driver even helped to carry my dress up the parish steps :)

Denise · Married on 08/31/2018

10/10 This limo picked up the groom and groomsmen from our house and dropped them at the church. The driver was great, the office staff was great too and easy to work with! They were on the more expensive side to use for all day compared to Sir Oliver.

Alyssa · Married on 08/25/2018

I am beyond happy with my experience with Camelot limos for our 8/25/18 wedding. From our first meeting to the wedding day, every person I encountered exhibited the utmost professionalism. The staff at the office was extremely organized with every detail of our wedding day transportation. We had a stretch Infinity for the bridal party and a 1939 Cadillac as our antique car. Everyone was early the day of the wedding. Our antique driver was so nice and went above and beyond, even helping me with my dress before walking into church. He coordinated with the photographer to have a champagne toast in a small park where my husband and I took pictures by ourselves, which was so special to us. I highly recommend Camelot for wedding transportation!

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I are very happy we chose Camelot for our wedding. The Rolls Royce and Party Bus were both on time (actually early!). The drivers were extremely friendly and professional. Throughout the planning process Camelot was very helpful and easy to work with.

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2018

We booked Camelot on June 24, 2018 and we went with the 26 passenger party bus. The driver was amazing in helping the bride on and off the bus, in addition he even helped out at the church before she walked down the aisle. They were punctual, professional, and made our day exquisite. We are so happy we went with Camelot for our wedding day transportation. Camelot was able to provide us with multiple pick ups due to the church and venue being so close together, and we cannot say how amazing our driver was. We also booked a town car at the end of the night. In all, Camelot provided amazing service and we would absolutely use them again.

Angela · Married on 05/11/2018

Camelot was great to work with. They made the process so simple and easy and I knew I could count on them. The limo arrived on time and not only did the drive help with holding my bouquet as I got off, but he helped with the dress, and even showed me how to sit in my fit and flare dress! Very helpful since no one else had shown me that LOL. But in all seriousness he was very reliable, friendly, and made sure everyone was in the limo bus while driving safely to each site. I was glad I got to go in first for a consultation to look at the vehicles and they were honest and helped me come up with an effective reasonable transportation plan.

Alyssa · Married on 03/02/2018

Camelot Limos was absolutely wonderful and made our wedding a day we will never forget. Having a Nor-easter on your wedding day certainly isn't the best of news, but these guys made the best of a tough situation. While they could not send their antique Rolls Royce because of safety reasons, they sent a stunning substitute and we were still driven and care for in style. The drivers were incredibly caring and attentive and made sure that I stayed as dry as possible in my dress and cape. They truly took care of us and we cannot speak highly enough about them. Thank you for making our wedding day one we will never forget. We would gladly recommend them to everyone looking for the best.

Katelyn · Married on 02/24/2018

Our experience with Camelot was so easy and incredible. They listened to exactly what we wanted, suggested the right vehicle for our needs, and even offered us an upgrade the week of the wedding! We were thrilled by how amazing the limo drivers were too. We had Nelson and Andy, and not only did they get us where we needed to go, but they also did so much for the bridal party at the mass. They were absolutely essential to getting us down the aisle on time, in rhythm, and even helped with photos! I couldn't recommend them more.

Sent on 04/13/2018
    Camelot Specialty Limos 6
    Camelot Specialty Limos 7
    Camelot Specialty Limos 8

Camelot Specialty Limos's reply:

THANK YOU Always for allowing Camelot Specialty Limos, Inc. to be a part of your special day. Always our pleasure to earn and service your business. Congratulations!

Randi · Married on 11/05/2017

We used Camelot for our wedding on 11.5.17 and were very happy with their service. We rented the Mercedes Sprinter van for 3 hours before the wedding and 3 hours after and it was perfect! Really nice brand new vehicle, driver was very professional, and fit 12-14 people very comfortably. Dawn and Samantha were very helpful and We had no problems from beginning to end. Highly recommend!!

Danielle · Married on 10/13/2017

Camelot was fantastic! Our drivers morning of we’re on time and professional! Entire process from booking to day of was super smooth. It was a pleasure working with them and we would highly recommend!

Lauren · Married on 08/26/2017

Very happy with the service we recieved from Camelot, they were really responsive, punctual, polite, helpful and the bus' we rented were top quality. Couldn't have asked for anything more really!

Margaret · Married on 08/11/2017

Camelot was amazing! Great service! The guys even handed Tom and I little bottles of water right as we came out of the ceremony, which was exactly what we needed! We got the 25 person party bus and when Tom and I returned to the bus from our photos all of our friends were blasting music and dancing to the point where the bus was rocking and the driver (Earl) was so cool about it!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Camelot Specialty Limos's reply:

Thank You Always for allowing Camelot Specialty Limos, Inc.​ to be a part of your special day - your business is always appreciated. Congratulations

Melissa · Married on 07/08/2017

We had a great experience with Camelot on our wedding day. They were punctual, helpful and respectful! Very pleased!

Cristina · Married on 05/28/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Camelot. They were absolutely amazing! From the minute we walked in, Sam was great! She was very accommodating and went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect. On our May 28th wedding, our 3 limo drivers were PHENOMENAL! From punctuality to attentiveness, they did not disappoint. The limo drivers went out of their way to make sure our day ran smoothly. Camelot was wonderful to work with and I would recommend them over and over again!

Cristine · Married on 05/05/2017

Camelot Limo was amazing on my wedding day! We were very pleased with the services. Especially our driver Leonardo! I Highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Camelot Specialty Limos's reply:

Thank you always for allowing Camelot Limos to be a part of your special day. We sincerely appreciate your business and taking the time to give us such an awesome review. #camelotlimos www.CamelotLimo.com (516) 731-5466

Angelica · Married on 02/18/2017

I highly recommend Camelot. They were very professional and reasonably priced. We booked the Escalade for our February 2017 wedding and it was cleaned and very spacious.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Camelot Specialty Limos's reply:

THANK YOU so much always for allowing Camelot Limos to be a part of your special day. Congratulations - was our pleasure to serve you.
    www.CamelotLimo.com (516) 731-5466 #camelotlimos

Susan · Married on 12/10/2016

we booked a 20-person limo for our wedding party! they were right on time and very helpful! we had a great time and were able to book it only a week before our wedding!

Keri · Married on 11/05/2016

Camelot did an amazing job making sure everything was on point from before the day and even to picking us up for our honeymoon! We had 2 limos and an old car with them, had shuttle service in a small limo party bus for the after party at the hotel for our hotel guests and even a car service to the airport. Joe, the owner, was an amazing guy to work with and truly worked with us on everything. His staff was always on point and more then helpful with anything that I had needed.
    Truly happy with them and the quality of cars/service. Can't thank them enough for making our day smooth and special!

Danielle · Married on 09/24/2016

Camelot Limo came recommended to my husband and I from many friends and family. It seemed like the obvious choice being that we kept hearing their name so we booked them without even shopping around. After our wedding day, it is clear to see why they are so well loved. From the moment our drivers (Cousin Eddie and Mark) arrived they made our day easier. Both arrived early and with a smile which always is a bonus ;)

Eddie and Mark did so much more than just drive us from point A to point B. They helped make the whole day flow- they fluffed my dress, fixed my veil, calmed my nerves before walking down the aisle, and were waiting with cold bottles of water for my husband and I after the ceremony. Both cars (Mercedes Benz Limo and 47' Cadillac) were beautiful and in great condition.

Thank you Camelot for going above and beyond to make our day perfect!!!!!
    -Danielle and Michael DeGregorio

• Ranessa

Vanessa · Married on 09/03/2016

Thank you to Camelot and Chris for making our special day smooth and easy. Chris was an amazing driver. He texted me and my husband to let us know he would be arriving early. He was early for all the drop offs and assisted us in every way. He was funny, sweet, and a cool guy. I fell in love him, lol. Thank you for providing exceptional service for us.

Andrea · Married on 07/03/2016

We found Camelot Limos as a suggestion through a DJ that we met with. We ended up not booking the DJ but decided to go through Camelot Limos since they were also a suggested vendor from our venue and had positive reviews on WeddingWire. Everything was so easy when we met and they kept open communication with us. We got the biggest bus that they had and they arrived on time/early to pick up the groom and groomsmen and myself and the bridesmaids. We also ordered a car to pick us up after the reception was over and the car came on time. The overall cost was very reasonable and we were happy we chose Camelot Limos.