Camelot Classic Cars Reviews

23 Reviews for Camelot Classic Cars

23 Camelot Classic Cars Reviews
  • Bryon

Bryon · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing - recommended, hands down!

Matt was absolutely fantastic to work with - he was quick to respond, helped me to carefully pick out a car with which to surprise my husband as we walked out of the church (he's quite tall), and the car that we chose (1962 Cadillac Fleetwood) was beautifully restored! Matt came to pick us up at the church himself and provided a fun and interesting history of the car as we drove back to our reception. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone! Sarah

Michelle · Married on 07/14/2018

Matt was wonderful to work with! He was kind, responsive and flexible. We used two cars to arrive to and depart from our reception, the 46 Chevy and 41 Plymouth. Both were just gorgeous. I had been slightly concerned I would be too warm driving in mid-July DC heat and humidity, but it was not a problem at all! Absolutely wonderful experience from beginning to end!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Camelot Classic Cars's reply:

Michelle and Erich were likewise an absolute pleasure to work with. Throughout the entire process, Michelle was responsive, accommodating and cooperative in putting together a scope and plan that suited the theme, look, and taste of her wedding. Thank you both for such a pleasant experience!

Hillary · Married on 05/26/2018

Camelot Cars was the absolute BEST! Easy booking process, great value, and excellent service. The ride to our hotel was smooth and comfortable, and Matt even helped us carry all our bags into the room. Plus, the car was COOL! I would absolutely recommend Camelot Cars to any couple looking for the best way to top off the best day of your life! They are the best in the area hands down.

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Camelot Classic Cars 1
    Camelot Classic Cars 2
    Camelot Classic Cars 3
    Camelot Classic Cars 4
    Camelot Classic Cars 5

Camelot Classic Cars's reply:

Thank you Hillary! It was a pleasure to be of service and we appreciate your kind feedback!

Alexis · Married on 05/11/2018

We had the best experience with Camelot!! Matt was so great to work with and our driver was such a nice guy and made it so much fun! The car was absolutely gorgeous and it was such an original way for our getaway. My husband wants to rent the car every weekend "just because".

Sent on 05/20/2018
    Camelot Classic Cars 6

Camelot Classic Cars's reply:

Thank you so much Alexis! It was a pleasure to be of service and we greatly appreciate the opportunity and kind review you provided. Best wishes!

Meghan · Married on 10/28/2017

We had a great experience with Camelot Classic Cars this past weekend at our wedding! When we first got engaged the one thing my now husband wanted was a classic car to take us from the Church to our reception. He was the one who found Matt and organized everything and it was great. Matt shared all the history of the car we chose and helped us get some awesome pictures! We even came back from photos to a bunch of the groomsmen taking pictures with the car, everyone loved it!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Camelot Classic Cars's reply:

Thank you so much Meghan! It truly was our pleasure serving you and Zach. We enjoyed your company and humbled to have had the pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. Best wishes! Matt
  • O

Oksana · Married on 07/02/2017

Camelot Classic Cars helped out with our wedding earlier this month at the Winery at Bull Run. Matt, the owner of the company and the cars, does the driving and is the point of contact. Let me start by saying it was one of the smoothest, easiest, and most honest experiences I have had with a vendor in this entire process. Matt was extremely responsive and kind, he helped us find our perfect rides, and on the day of, he showed up early and stuck around after long enough for some really great photo ops, also allowing a bit more flexibility in our schedules. The pricing is more than reasonable, and you won't find better product anywhere. Thank you so much, Matt!

Alicia · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I were SO pleased with Camelot Classic Cars! We rented the 1946 Chevrolet Fleetmaster as our getaway car and it was one of the best decisions we made! I 100% recommend doing this if you have it in your budget because it offers you a very romantic, carefree ride as husband and wife!

Matt (who is believe is the owner) was so easy to work with and so accommodating. We decided very last minute (the month of our wedding) that we did in fact want a getaway car and I reached out to 4-5 places including Camelot...all the other places were quoting me outrageous prices but not Camelot! They have a beautiful array of classic cars to chose from and as I mentioned above, they are so accommodating, flexible, and extremely professional! I cannot remember our drivers name but I know he is Matt's neighbor and he was fantastic! He took us the scenic route to our hotel so we were able to see the stars during our ride and he was also able to tell us some of the history of the car and made the ride all the more enjoyable!

Tawnya · Married on 02/18/2017

We have nothing but good things to say about Camelot Classic! Our wedding guests *still* talk about how it was the most memorable bridal entrance thanks to the red Chavelle. Our driver was courteous, patient, and very accommodating. Matt handled our booking and was more than willing to be flexible with us since we were getting married in February (when the weather is unpredictable at best). The car was gorgeous and I will always cherish the photos we took with it. It truly was worth every penny!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Camelot Classic Cars's reply:

Thank you so much Tawnya. We believe that success is a two way street and likewise value our customers and guests. You were exceptional to work with, and as I mentioned, the only regret I had was not being able to meet you in person on your wedding day! Best wishes and thank you for your kind words. -Matt

Melisa · Married on 09/16/2016

I booked the rental of the Chevy truck as a surprise to my groom. From the very beginning Matt was responsive and very pleasant to deal with. However, my expectations were exceeded on the day of the wedding. Matt delivered the truck himself and went above and beyond to make us happy. During pictures he assisted with my dress and was around every second in case we needed anything. He was so great, I can't even put in words how much that meant. In a state of chaos trying to get photos done and suddenly not having anyone but the photographer around to help, Matt stepped in and seemed more like a family member than a vendor. I am beyond happy with his services and would recommend him to anyone! Not to mention, the truck came in perfect condition and looked great in our pictures!!

Laine · Married on 08/27/2016

Matt was great. He was very responsive from the beginning, on time (early!) picking us up at the end of the night and the car looked great! If you are looking for a unique car for your wedding instead of the traditional limo I definitely recommend that you contact Camelot Classic Cars. The cost was comparable to a limo (or maybe even a little cheaper) but the experience was far superior! I can't wait to see our pictures with the 1946 Chevrolet Fleetmaster.

Erin · Married on 08/07/2016

Used Camelot Cars for my wedding. The trucks was awesome. My guests loved it and the pictures turned out great. Matt was very responsive, extremely professional and nice, and easy to work with!

• Nana

Nana · Married on 05/21/2016

Throughout the wedding planning process I often contemplated whether or not I should rent a vintage car limousine service for my bride and I to ride in and take pictures with on the day of our wedding. The reason is because every company that I contacted was up-charing me with ridiculous quotes since our wedding was in May (in the midst of prom season). The only loyal, honest, and cost-effective option that I found with the best royal treatment was Camelot Classic Cars. Though I contacted Matt and his team about a month prior to my wedding, they were more than happy to work with me, and gave me an amazing quote within our budget.

Since it had rained throughout the entire month of May, Matt checked the weather each day and stayed in constant communication with me to ensure that we are able to work together and plan multiple contingencies so that we can make the best use of his services, should it rain on my wedding day. And though it indeed rained on my wedding day, he brought towels to wipe down the rain from the car so that we can get beautiful pictures once the rain stopped. Matt is so loyal, trustworthy, and professional that he even refunded us for the amount of hours that we weren't able to use his services on our wedding day due to the rain.

I HIGHLY recommend Camelot Classic Cars. They have a lot of beautiful cars to pick from, unlike a lot of the other companies out there with only 1 car option. Matt is very professional, and treated us like royalty throughout the entire process! If you are reading this review and considering Camelot Classic Cars, there is seriously no reason to look anywhere else!!

Heather · Married on 10/24/2015

Matt and Todd where both very professional and on time! The cars where clean and beautiful! Matt is very easy to work with and will respond back to any questions in a reasonable amount of time.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Camelot Classic Cars's reply:

Heather and Ryan were an absolute joy to work with. Thank you for your kind words and the pleasure to serve at your wedding!

Kenneth · Married on 11/01/2014

Matt was very professional, and he was very early. He was so nice and courteous. The car was very classy, and the interior was like brand new. I would recommend Matt to everyone.

Matthew · Married on 10/12/2014

Could not have been a better way to present my bride. Beautiful car--Beautiful Bride

Cassandra · Married on 10/11/2014

I emailed Matt regarding renting the '46 Chevrolet. Someone had already contacted him about that car so Matt agreed he would rent us the '58 Cadillac but we'd get the '46 Chevy if the other person backed out (We did end up getting the Chevy.). Since we were driving the car less than a mile (used it to transport the wedding party from the venue to the outside ceremony location), Matt was very generous and gave us a discount. We moved the ceremony at the last minute due to weather, and the chauffeur handled all the changes flawlessly. We used the car as a backdrop for several photos which came out great. Matt was incredibly responsive anytime I emailed him. Can't recommend Camelot Classic Cars enough!

Allison · Married on 10/05/2014

I am SO glad i stumbled across Camelot Classic Cars in my search for a classic truck. Unfortunately, they did not have the truck I wanted but they did have two cars that were absolutely perfect for our big day! We rented the blue 1962 Cadillac Fleetwood and the 1962 Cadillac. Matt was wonderful to deal with!! Such a nice guy. He takes great care of his cars and really makes sure you get what you want. He was able to accommodate a meeting while we were in town to check out the cars. I actually changed my mind on which cars I wanted while I was there and Matt had no problem accommodating me. I honestly cannot say enough nice things about Matt and his fleet. I HIGHLY recommend him for your classic car needs!

Joriana · Married on 08/16/2014

My husband and I loved working with Matt. I had always wanted a classic car as a getaway at the end of the night and Matt's cars were all so beautiful.

The price was reasonable and the service was fantastic. Matt was extremely professional, on time, and even allowed my husband and I to be photographed with the car. I would definitely recommend Camelot Classic Cars to anyone looking for reliable transportation.

• Katie

Katie · Married on 04/26/2014

Matt has some beautiful cars. We go the 1962 Cadillac Fleetwood in Avalon Blue Metallic with blue French rolled and pleated interior. Absolutely gorgeous. He was very prompt and has decent prices. We had a great time with him and his beautiful car!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Camelot Classic Cars's reply:

Thank you Katie! It was a pleasure meeting you and Adam and an honor to serve at your wedding. Best wishes! -Matt

Steven · Married on 11/09/2013

Matt's rides made for a very memorable addition to our wedding. Not only were the cars he owns well-kept specimens for anyone to appreciate, but he was courteous, prompt and flexible with our needs. The prices aren't outrageous (especially when compared to what few other classic transportation outfits there are in the area), and Matt also offered some ride combinations that saved us a little money in our particular case.

I would recommend this service to anyone looking to enhance their event with a unique touch for their transportation.

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2013

Camelot Classic Cars was the cherry on top of our wedding day "cake." My husband and I rented two cars for our September 2013 wedding--a 1958 Cadillac Sedan DeVille and 1962 Cadillac Fleetwood--and were blown away by the impact they had on our special day. I had the idea of the wedding party making a unique entrance to the outdoor ceremony two weeks before the wedding. Matt, the owner, was incredibly responsive with information and allowed me to see the cars before committing. I was so pleased with the customer service and Matt's personable nature and expertise. The cars really added that "little something extra," and our guests loved the surprise touch, as did our photographer and venue event planners. Looking back at pictures, I can't imagine the day without Camelot Classic Cars. I highly recommend them to other brides-to-be and anyone looking to bring a special, vintage touch to a special occasion.

MaureenL · Married on 07/14/2007

Matt was wonderful to work with. We didn't decide until a couple of weeks prior to the wedding to do this and he made t happen with ease. His car was amazing and he made it is his personal goal to send the bride and groom off in style and safety. Definitely talk with Matt!

Shauna · Married on 08/13/2016

It was a dream of ours to have a vintage getaway car for our wedding reception. We had the ‘59 Cadillac and Matt went above and beyond making sure that the day went smoothly. He was very flexible, even bringing the car early so that we could take pictures when it was still light outside. He was very prepared, had a high attention to detail and even brought a backup vehicle (70 Chevelle) since the Cadillac was relatively new in his fleet. Throughout the process, Matt was very easy to get in contact with and made planning a breeze. The car was beautiful and it was everything we could have hoped for.