Cambria Nursery and Florist Reviews

25 | Cambria, CA

25 Reviews for Cambria Nursery and Florist

• Rosalie

Rosalie Camp · Married on 08/10/2019

I had the best experience working with Mehgan. She was very professional, patient and extremely helpful. She took away so much of the headaches.

I was very nervous about finding a florist especially becaues we were not from the area. I finally decided on Cambria Nursery and am so happy I did. Working with Mehgan was so easy . She was very patient with me and helped me because i couldn't even make up my mind on what I wanted. Everything was beautiful and I receved so many compliments about how beautiful the flower arrangements were. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing flowers or plants for their special day or event.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Aisling

Aisling · Married on 08/10/2019

Incredible flowers in Big Sur!

My husband and I got married at Ragged Point Inn in Big Sur and at the recommendation of the onsite coordinator, we looked into using Cambria Nursery for our flowers. We knew we wanted to keep the vendors local and as soon as we started talking to Meghan at the nursery, we knew we would be in great hands.

Meghan had beautiful and thoughtful floral suggestions and really took into account the thoughts and ideas we had. She worked with us to ensure our vision was not just met but completely exceeded. When I first saw the tables decorated, it took my breath away. The bridesmaids bouquets were unique and absolutely perfect for us. The guests were raving about the flowers.

Meghan's designs and floral arrangements really elevated our wedding for a truly unique and magical day.

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Johnston · Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful and special arrangements

Meghan met with us and helped us realize our wish for a unique design for our floral arrangements that incorporated our book theme. Everything looked beautiful and she was easy to work with and responded quickly when I wanted to add another element.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Cynthia · Married on 09/01/2018

If I could give them a 10 I would. So far they it has been such a good experience. Annie really captured our vision and we couldn't be happier. She stayed within out budget while giving us what we wanted. Hire them now!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Rachel · Married on 04/28/2018

Seriously blown away by the amazing work Cambria Nursury Florist provides for my 4.28.2018 wedding at Ragged Point. Every floral piece they created was breathtaking and exactly how we pictured them to be.
    They had amazing communication, well organized, reasonably priced and so friendly! Highly Highly recommend using for your flowers!

Photographer Credit to Amber McGaughey ambermcgaughey.com or on instagram @ambermcgaugheyphoto

Sent on 05/23/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 09/23/2017

I really enjoyed working with Cambria Nursery and Florist. I was having trouble finding a florist, and contacted them with only about 45 days until the wedding. They fit me in to an already busy weekend. They asked me what kind of flowers I was interested in, so I sent them some photographs of things I like and requested specific flowers be included. Not only were they open to my specific requests (crispidia, rannunculus, succulents, orchids, agonis), but they were excited.

The end result was absolutely beautiful - including the colors, flowers, and textures I had dreamed of. I would strongly recommend them to anyone needing floral arrangements. It was a breeze to work with Mo, and I really enjoyed their positive attitudes.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Jackie · Married on 03/04/2017

Mo was great! I emailed her within weeks of my wedding and she quickly got to work on my bouquet ideas. I also wanted some sort of loose flowers to go with my table decor and she advised me on which kinds would hold up without water and made great suggestions. She was even kind enough to attach hanging photo memory charms to my bouquet. I would highly recommend Cambria Nursery and Florist! Also, stop by the shop/ nursery if u can, it's adorable!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Marla · Married on 09/17/2016

What a lovely job Kevin at Cambria Nursery and Florist did for my wedding flowers! I really didn't want the bouquets that are really tight and look like they could smack someone on the head! I asked for more natural and flowing flowers. I gave Kevin my color pallet and inspiration flowers, he nailed the look perfectly! Everyone kept complimenting on how pretty the bouquets are, full of color, flowing, not tight or annoying at all. Really amazing job!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Beth · Married on 06/17/2016

Kevin was great! I sent him one picture, told him my budget, he made the changes to look so similar in types of flowers and greenery to get everything I wanted! And, when I messed up the grooms DIY boutonniere he made a new one very quickly day of the wedding! He is the best and the quality is fabulous! The flowers lasted for a week! And we all know the day of the wedding flowers just don't get what they need for lasting freshness!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Jane · Married on 10/12/2015

The florist was fabulous! We eloped and the day before the wedding I went in and told her what I wanted for a bouquet. When I went to pick it up (a few short hours later) it was absolutely perfect. Better than I could have ever pictured. She was so sweet and caring too! She listened to what I wanted and again, I could not have imagined my flowers being more perfect. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Jerrid · Married on 04/04/2015

Kevin was the best! He was so knowledgeable about the wedding process, all the different flowers, and which ones will go best together. This was one area we didn't know much about, but thankfully Kevin took control and helped us through the whole process. He gave us many examples to look at, as well as explaining what works best. He showed up early to the venue to help set up. Everything turned out beautiful, and we got compliments all throughout the night about how great the floral arrangements looked. Once we met and figured out all the details, we were able to scratch it off the list as we knew Kevin had it ALL under control. The Cambria Nursery was amazing and no doubt we picked the best!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Kevin and his team did and amazing job on our wedding. We told him what we wanted, showed him pictures..he gave us exactly what we wanted! Thank you Kevin and your team for making our wedding even more special.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Kevin, the florist and his team are amazing! I was very nervous to hire a florist for my wedding but he made everything easy and fun! He understood my expectations and made all of my ideas a reality. We worked via email and phone after our first consult but I knew I was in great hands. I was very impressed with quality of the flowers and designs. Kevin worked with our budget and with his suggestions of options, we had an abundant amount of flowers, details and beauty. Kevin is wonderful!!!!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Kristine · Married on 07/18/2014

We so enjoyed working with the florist at cambria. The arrangements were beautiful and the service was superb.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Eileen · Married on 06/15/2013

If you're getting married on the central coast go to this florist! Kevin is amazing! He gave me multiple quotes and walked me through his vision (I had no clue what I wanted). His work didn't disappoint. He helps save you money by reusing ceremony flowers in the reception hall. I wanted candles on my tables and received a quote from him on candles. I found candles on my own that I preferred to use instead and he still set them up for me free of charge. He is so sweet and answered every question I had. Ask for Kevin and trust him with your special day. He's awesome!

Sent on 07/08/2013

A · Married on 07/07/2012

Very happy with our flowers and Brianne was great to work with! She was very flexible and worked within our budget. I sent her a few pictures of what I liked and she used what was in season and made some very cute flower arrangements for us. I would recommend her for any wedding at Cambria Pines Lodge because the nursery is right across the street.

Sent on 08/21/2012

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2011

Loved the hydrangea used for our wedding and the crackled mercury vases. Beautiful! There were different sizes used for the flowers and candles which gave it a really pretty eclectic look we were going for. They also decorated the arbor with greenery and hydrangea which turned out beautifully! I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful setting to accompany Robin's garden where we had the wedding.

Sent on 01/09/2012

Elisabeth · Married on 11/21/2009

When we drove up to the Cambria Nursery and Florist we were immediately drawn in by the beautiful gardens surrounding the nursery. We met with Ranay, the florist, and she was able to help us create a vision of what our wedding decor would be. She was very helpful, and the arrangments that she created were beautiful. Thank you for your creativity, Ranay! We would definitely work with this vendor again:D

Sent on 02/06/2010

Jane · Married on 07/07/2017

My daughter celebrated her wedding 7-7-17 at Ragged Point Inn, several miles north of Cambria. Since Ragged Point is rather remote, we wanted a florist fairly close that was familiar with the venue. We met with Kevin months before the wedding and gave him some ideas on our theme, colors and direction. But my daughter didn't really have any clear vision. Kevin was great, sitting down and working with us to write out a plan. About three weeks before the wedding we met again and everything came together. Kevin and his team at Cambria Nursery and Florist created wonderfully unique and personal decorations for the ceremony, wedding party and reception that incorporated my daughter’s ideas and favorite flowers and reflected her beachy theme. It all tied in together and even matched with a rather difficult bridesmaid dress color. They were willing to use some personal decorations that we had purchased for the ceremony space and helped save costs by suggesting using some of the ceremony decor for the reception area. The decorations arrived on time the day of the wedding and complemented the venue's natural beauty. There was some set up required both for the ceremony area and for the wonderful artistic centerpieces. These were all done beautifully and well before the wedding. I am sure their familiarity with Ragged Point and the staff there was a huge asset. We are so thankful for the great job Kevin and Cambria Nursery and Florist did to help make my daughter's coastal wedding the perfectly beautiful day it was.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Lucy · Married on 09/10/2011

Ranay's attention to detail is amazing! She took everything we discussed and made the most beautiful arrangements just as if she knew exactly what I was thinking. Some woman plan their entire day from one flower, when coming to Ranay all I had were the colors purple and green. That takes talent and that's the reason why we hire professionals.

Sent on 10/04/2011

Jackie · Married on 12/30/2018

Amazing people, amazing price

The flowers were wonderful, particularly with my combination of 'do what you think is best, but don't do that' Thankfully, these were all dealt with in the planning phase, so I hopefully was an okay client to work with. There were some team change ups during my communications, so they were not always as responsive as I wished. However, I was a 'have the flowers chosen and planned six months in advance' kinda bride, so if they took until 3 months prior to the event to respond, it only was an (minor) issue to my nerves. Totally recommend them as a florist and garden store! The succulents that were part of my bouquet are still thriving over a year later!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Crystal · Married on 09/23/2006

The flowers were very beautiful. She used and stuck with the color scheme, which was somewhat difficult, but she pulled it off wonderfully. She also used natural foliage from the area, and I still have my dried bouquet hanging on my wall and it's held together very well.

Sent on 05/16/2008

Emily · Married on 07/18/2015

3.5

Kevin at the Cambria Pines Nursery did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. He allowed me to share a pinterest board with him and then took my vision and ran with it (even making suggestions for how to use flowers twice to get the most bang for our buck). We were thrilled with how everything turned out!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Ashly · Married on 06/27/2015

Kevin and Mo were both wonderful in every aspect. They are very friendly and cooperative and want to make your special day as lovely as can be! Our flowers were beautiful and Kevin helped us make decisions (sometimes that is the hardest part... just making a decision!!!). I am very happy that I found such a wonderful florist so close to my venue! :)

Sent on 10/17/2015
  • User4431943 · 2+ years ago

3.4
      2.5
      3.5

Loved Kevin! He was awesome and very helpful! The flowers turned out great but weren't done on time, glad I had a wedding planner who was on top of things or I wouldn't have had flowers on my wedding day! If you're looking for an awesome wedding planner, send an email to ashleyshamoon@hotmail.com for inquires! She's amazing!

Sent on 09/29/2014