Cambria Nursery and Florist Reviews

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Hayley D. Married on 05/21/2022

Amazing job

We got married at ragged point in and resort so there really isn’t that many florist options, we found Cambria and Meghan helped us. She was sweet and got back to me quickly. I sent her photos of what I wanted and the flowers were beautiful. Thanks!
    Veronica S. Married on 05/02/2022

Vibrant beautiful flowers

Cambria. Nursery was amazing with helping me with wedding flowers they turned out so gorgeous, vibrant and beautiful exactly what I wanted they really completed the whole look of my wedding pictures.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Rachel Married on 05/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful product and fun experience - exactly what I wanted!

Working with Cambria Florist for my wedding day was beyond amazing! They were able to capture everything I was looking for, and worked with me on the price to keep in my budget! We had a few phone calls to nail down the types of flowers and items for the wedding day, and they did the rest - capturing the exact look I wanted! All the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, table flowers were gorgeous and I felt were amazing value for my money spent. They delivered and set-up everything easily and in a timely manner! I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married on the central coast!
    Julie S. Married on 04/23/2022

Perfect Flowers

After just a short phone call with Meghan to describe what sort of flowers I wanted and vision I had with a little bit of sharing a Pinterest board she was able to understand my vision completely and executed it flawlessly.
  • Alyson
    Alyson B. Married on 01/14/2022

January Wedding

Planning a wedding in a short amount of time can be stressful, but Meghan was super helpful with everything floral and even recommended some places to order our cake.
    Everyone LOVED my bouquet which included succulents, my favorite. Everything from the flowers on the cake, to the loose eucalyptus leaves to my tables were perfect, do not hesitate on working with Cambria's best florist :)
  • Kristina
    Kristina M. Married on 11/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing service and the prettiest flowers!

Meghan and the team at Cambria Nursery were so great to work with! I am not from the area and they made it so easy for me to coordinate the flowers for my wedding remotely. They came out so beautiful and I received so many compliments on how pretty the flowers were. I would definitely recommend them to a friend or use for another event. Overall an amazing experience!!
  • Monique
    Monique Married on 10/30/2021

Just absolutely beautiful

Working with Meghan was wonderful. She provided so many ideas, and I fell in love with all of her portfolios. She brought my flower ideas to live at my wedding. She was also very flexible with my budget, and was very flexible whenever I wanted to change or add something. The day of my wedding she delivered the flowers, set up the flowers at the alter, and it was all just absolutely beautiful.
    Stephanie Married on 10/16/2021

Gorgeous Florals

We were blown away by the floral arrangements designed by Cambria Nursery and Florist. Meghan was incredibly easy to work with, accommodated all of our last minute additions, and helped to bring our whimsical and magical visions to life. The florals provided by Cambria Nursery and Florist truly brought our wedding to another level.
  • Dina
    Dina S. Married on 10/15/2021

So Friendly

It was a pleasant experience. I showed pictures of what I wanted and colors and she brought it to life. The flowers were so beautiful it brought such a beautiful romantic touch that I wanted. I highly recommend Cambria Florist. It was worth it.

Thank you for helping me make my dream wedding come true.

Dina Sosa 10-15-21
    Lauren D. Married on 09/26/2021

Great to work with

Cambria Nursery and Florist (Meghan) were so great to work with. They were easy to connect with, and even when given pretty vague ideas from myself, she really nailed my vision. She was on time and set up arrangements as promised, super smooth process, and the flowers looked beautiful! They really helped keep my day stress free :)
  • Arianna
    Arianna N. Married on 08/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful products and professional people

Cambria Florist was the best. Meghan Pahler constructed exactly what I wanted and then some. I gave her a few reference colors, an idea of what our theme was (natural and wild) and she absolutely delivered. She’s an angel, and an artist.
  • Meg
    Meg R. Married on 07/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous flowers, amazing experience!

Meghan was amazing at helping us decide our flower design, all over the phone! We were unable to visit prior to our wedding so all she had to go off of was some emails and my terrible descriptions on the phone. She visited our venue on her own to get ideas. The day of the wedding, she delivered the flowers all the way to Paso Robles and even picked up our cake from the bakery for us! We were also so late in planning our wedding we were unable to rent an arch for the ceremony. The floral structures that Meghan made for us the day of were perfect. The whole experience was so amazing and the flowers were stunning!!
  • Wendi
    Wendi A. Married on 06/26/2021

Highly Recommended

Meghan is awesome. My wedding flowers were stunning and Cambria Nursery and Florist worked with my budget. Meghan and her team were friendly and professional.
  • Joanne
    Joanne R. Married on 06/17/2021

Most beautiful arrangements!

I’m so glad I worked with Cambria Nursery for my wedding. Their main florist, Meghan did an amazing job on my flower arrangements! Her quality of work is gorgeous and was exactly what I had envisioned. I really appreciated that she asked a lot of questions and requested photos and details of what we had in mind, as that helped to make the process easy for both of us. It was easy getting in touch with her to go over details; and she was very friendly and me kind, which helped ease my stress. I would highly recommend her and their business because she did such great work, and what she delivered was breathtaking! I absolutely loved my bouquet, and was in love with the decorative flowers we had on the gazebo and on the tables. It was all colorful and beautiful to look at.
    Photo credit: In the Bliss Photography
    Jill P. Married on 06/10/2021

Absolutely Wonderful!

I had a great experience with this company. My flowers for my wedding were beautiful. They went above and beyond to make sure I was happy, even creating custom flower boxes for my arch. Thank you for your excellent customer service!
  • Susan
    Susan M. Married on 06/05/2021

June 2021 Wedding

From our first meeting, planning , and the actual wedding Cambria Nursery exceeded my expectations and the flowers ordered were more beautiful than I even imagined…. just perfect!
    H Learned Married on 05/22/2021

Beautiful flowers

Meghan was a delight to work with. I planned my wedding in a two month timeframe and from a distance. Choosing this florist was a great decision. Everything was beautiful and better than I had expected. On the day of the wedding my flowers were delivered, set up and beautiful. Thank you!!!!
    Stefanie O. Married on 05/01/2021

Beautiful arrangements & communicative

Meghan was communicative and open to me making revisions when I needed to stay within budget. My guests were in awe and the gorgeous arrangements, especially the one on the altar! Thank you, Meghan!
  • Meg
    Meg T. Married on 04/20/2021

Where do i even begin…

Megan at the Cambrian Nursery Florist department did an absolute STELLAR job!
    Every bit of my experience getting my bouquet from here was BEYOND 5 stars- especially for the quality and value!
    My bouquet was massive and so affordable- not to mention, one of a kind!
    I actually ended up drying half the flowers and putting them in frames after 💕 Thank you for adding such a unique touch to my special day!
    (for reference in the photos, i’m 5’5”! this bouquet was HUGE and heavy! it became the table centerpiece after the ceremony :3)
  • JEFFREY
    Jeffrey T. Married on 04/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

What a blessing to deal with !!!!

great service.. easy to work with and Beautiful presentation of flowers at our wedding !!!!
  • Julie
    Julie P. Married on 04/10/2021

Beautiful micro wedding

I was so very happy with Cambria Nursery and Florist. I went in with an idea for my bouquet and they got me just what I had envisioned . They are not only professional but very friendly and the grounds are beautiful!
    Melaynie Married on 03/27/2021

Such a wonderful team!

We worked with Cambria throughout the pandemic and they were so flexible and helpful. They were completely on board for any and all changes. Meghan was so wonderful and amazing to work with and her work was beautiful. She knew what she was doing. Jaselle was also Amazing and helpful. Her work was beautiful. Best team I could have asked for.
  • Rosalie
    Rosalie C. Married on 08/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I had the best experience working with Mehgan. She was very professional, patient and extremely helpful. She took away so much of the headaches.

I was very nervous about finding a florist especially becaues we were not from the area. I finally decided on Cambria Nursery and am so happy I did. Working with Mehgan was so easy . She was very patient with me and helped me because i couldn't even make up my mind on what I wanted. Everything was beautiful and I receved so many compliments about how beautiful the flower arrangements were. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing flowers or plants for their special day or event.
  • Aisling
    Aisling Married on 08/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible flowers in Big Sur!

My husband and I got married at Ragged Point Inn in Big Sur and at the recommendation of the onsite coordinator, we looked into using Cambria Nursery for our flowers. We knew we wanted to keep the vendors local and as soon as we started talking to Meghan at the nursery, we knew we would be in great hands.

Meghan had beautiful and thoughtful floral suggestions and really took into account the thoughts and ideas we had. She worked with us to ensure our vision was not just met but completely exceeded. When I first saw the tables decorated, it took my breath away. The bridesmaids bouquets were unique and absolutely perfect for us. The guests were raving about the flowers.

Meghan's designs and floral arrangements really elevated our wedding for a truly unique and magical day.
illustration stars