Cam On Photography Reviews

14 | Emmett, ID

14 Reviews for Cam On Photography

Alyssa · Married on 07/03/2020

Friendly and well-priced!

She is so fun to talk to and amazing at what she does! I fully trust her to capture our wedding day this summer. We love her!

Sent on 01/23/2020
  • Liz

Liz Slaby · Married on 06/13/2020

Amazing, Beautiful Photos!

Kelsey did a phenomenal job capturing both our engagement photos and our wedding! She made us feel comfortable and made taking pictures fun throughout the whole day! Kelsey is so kind and a great communicator, especially during these uncertain times! We loved receiving our wedding photos, we were able to relive our perfect day thanks to her capturing all of the special moments! We would highly recommend Kelsey as your photographer, no matter the occasion!

Sent on 07/18/2020

Stephanie Thomas · Married on 05/31/2020

Cam on Photography- engagement pics

Kelsey went about and beyond to make our photo session comfortable and enjoyable. She was able to get our pictures to us in a timely manner and they were so cute!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Stephanie Joyce · Married on 05/31/2020

Covid Wedding: May 2020

Kelsey was so supportive through the entire wedding process. When Covid hit, she walked me through big, stressful parts of the wedding and calmed my fears. She went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was not only successful, but that I was taken care of.

Can On Photography will for sure capture all the big moments in my life to come!!

Sent on 06/18/2020

Amanda · Married on 01/26/2019

We love Cam On Photography. Kelsey is great to work with and very sweet.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Cam On Photography's reply:

I've loved working with you every time I've gotten the chance too! I can't wait to capture your next amazing memory!
  • Nathan

Nathan Downey · Married on 12/21/2018

My pictures look great

It was good It was good It was good It was good It was good

Sent on 09/05/2019

Cam On Photography's reply:

Thanks for the review Nathan! Eden & you were such a blast to work with. We had the perfect winter weather, I'm so happy you love your photos & I hope Eden & you are doing great!
  • Bakergirl208

Taleah · Married on 12/16/2018

Beyond Happy ♡

Kelsey was amazing to work with, shes so fun and sweet. We absolutely loved our wedding photos, we couldn't be happier with how they turned out! I'm so thankful we chose her to capture our special day. Thank you so much Kelsey!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Cam On Photography's reply:

I'm so happy I was there to capture your big day & that your trusted me with the memories from it! I'm sending you two so much love & happiness!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/21/2018

Kelsey did our engagement and wedding pictures and I am in LOVE. She is one of the most genuine and kind person you will ever meet, having her do our photos was the best choice we have made! She went above and beyond for our wedding, and was such a huge help- aside from being our photographer!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Cam On Photography's reply:

Okay, I'm crying. I'm so happy I was there to capture your big day & that I was able to aid in making it the best day ever. <3 I'm so thankful for your kind words!

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

Kelsey was a breath of fresh air during all our wedding stresses! She has amazing talent and her ability to plan out and coordinate everything perfectly was wonderful! Not to mention how understanding and down to earth she is. We could not of chosen a better photographer for our Wedding!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Cam On Photography's reply:

Your day was perfect & I am so happy you found us & we got to capture that on our camera! You two were a blast to work with & it shows in your beautiful photos!

Kellie · Married on 09/01/2018

I highly recommend cam on photography! Kelsey is incredible to work with and so fun!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Cam On Photography's reply:

As are you!! I've enjoyed every wedding we have had the chance to work together on! I hope your doing well, I'm sending so much love!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 08/18/2018

Awesome photographer!!

We were so happy we hired Kelsey to do our wedding photography! She was so easy to work with - so easy to relate to but also extremely professional. She had a good rapport with our other vendors and helped keep things moving on wedding day. The pictures were absolutely beautiful. The price was extremely reasonable for the quality of photos and everything else we received (album, digital gallery, etc.). We loved how natural we ended up looking. We wanted to look good, but we didn't want a ton of noticeable editing. I would recommend Kelsey to any other bride and groom trying to find a wedding photographer. You won't regret it!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Cam On Photography's reply:

I am so happy you loved everything! Your love story was so beautiful & so perfect to capture! Thank you for letting me be apart of it!

Calli Smith · Married on 07/02/2018

Kelsey is amazing!

One year later and we are still swooning over the gorgeous photos Kelsey took ❤️ Not only did she capture our happy day beautifully but she did it with kindness and grace under pressure! She was kind and made us feel special and relaxed! You will love your decision to hire her!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Cam On Photography's reply:

CALLI!! I'm seriously tearing up! Thank you so much, I am so happy I was the one to capture your love story! It was such a beautiful day. So much love & happiness between you two! I know it will last a lifetime!
  • Johnny

Johnny Moschella · Married on 08/05/2017

Kelsey is the BEST person to share that special moment with.

I will always remember meeting Kelsey for the first time with my Fiance at the time and instantly getting the perfect energy from her. She always had the nicest things to say and always made my wife and I laugh and smile. She is smooth, yet direct, and absolutely perfect with her shots. She goes out of the way to make sure whoever she is photographing, that they are having the time of their lives and are at their happiest. My wife and I could not imagine having our engagement or wedding or ANY other photos taken by anyone else.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Johnny!
    Amanda & you are the sweetest humans ever! I am so happy I got to capture your big day & I'm excited to capture every memory from now till forever!

Amanda Moschella · Married on 08/05/2017

BEST Boise photographer EVER!

Kelsey is the most caring and fantastic photographer we could have asked for! Our wedding and engagement photos were so incredibly beautiful. We had so much fun taking every picture. She has such an eye for photography. She will be my husband's photography go-to person for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Amanda!!
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I'm so thankful for you two! I can't wait to capture your next life memory!